enemies to lovers- niles

Y/n's pov

"Where are we going this time? " I asked my older brother kaydence. "Black bear diner" he said. "Let's go" my sister Kayla yelled. I rolled my eyes but then started praying.

"God please keep niles Neumann 200 feet away from me" I said. "No y/n stop" kaydence said. "What's wrong with niles? " Kayla asked. "2nd grade" I said. "Get over it" she said.

"Oh ok get over when nelson kicked the shit out of your leg and pocked your eye with a fully sharpened pencil in 3rd grade" I said. "I did and he's happily my boyfriend" she said.

"Oh Im supposed to forget what niles did and then boom we are together? " I asked. "That's not what I said" she said. "Ok ladies stop arguing and get out the car" kaydence said.

"I don't feel good" I said as I looked out the window and saw the nuemann brothers. I was then dragged out the car and over someone's shoulder. "Put me down" I yelled.

As whoever was walking I saw my sister so I knew it was kaydence. She smiled at me while I gave her a dirty look. She then gave me one back until we both started laughing.

"You can put me down now" I said as we came to a stop. "No your gonna run away again" kaydence said. I then put all my weight on his shoulder. "Tried that already" he said.

"Fuck" I said. "Alright yall let's go inside" I heard Noah say. I was cool with him and nelson but niles is just my enemy. "I can walk now" I said. "You ran to the bathroom last time" Kayla said.

"What's next yall are gonna strap me to the chair? " I asked. "That would be funny to see you'd look stupid as hell" I heard an annoying voice that belonged to niles Neumann say.

"Who asked you? " I asked. "Just saying" he said. I rolled my eyes until I was put down in a chair. Everyone sat down but I didn't see niles across from me so I prayed again.

"Thank you God for running niles over with a chair" I said. "Nice dream you had" niles said. That's when I realized he was next to me. He then leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"You look pretty" he whispered. I have to admit my outfit was hella cute but that's besides the point. "I know" I said. He then gave me a dirty look the same one he did in second grade.

It made me mad because of what happened in second grade. "You're dismissed" I said. "Outside" he said. "Why? " I asked. He didn't say anything he just dragged me outside.

"I can call the cops on you for assault" I said. "Why do you hate me so much? " he asked. "You don't remember do you" I asked. "That was years ago" he said. "It still makes me mad" I said.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what I did" he said. "Niles how could I forgive you? " I asked. "Listen I really felt like ass after it" he said. "I cried for weeks after you humiliated me in front of everyone" I said.

4 years ago~

Younger y/n's pov

I was playing on the side walk during recess with my friend Tatiana until my other friends came over to us with a jump rope. "Guys yall wanna play jump rope" Ariana asked.

"Yea" I said. "Let's go" Samantha said while laughing. We got to a spot where there was a big mud puddle because it had rained previously. "Me first" Ariana said.

We started playing until my crush niles and his friends came up to us. "It's my turn" I yelled. "Ok take a chill pill" Samantha said. "I wanna do the Cinderella one" I said. "Ok" Tatiana said.

They started singing and I started jumping. "Cinderella dressed in yella went upstairs to kiss a fella made a mistake and kissed a snack how many doctors did it take?" They sang.