it crawls Niles

Y/n's pov
I was going to the bathroom until I saw something on the wall by the bathroom door before I walked in I paused and saw a bug crawling towards me. I ran back to my room where Niles was laying omg bed. That was quick as hell he said. I didn't go I say. Why? he asked sitting up.  It crawls Niles it crawls I say. What crawls he asked. The roach spider thing I said. Ye looked at me like I was stupid and crazy. Come on let's go see the roach spider thing you're talking about he said. I stood on the bed and fell. I can't I said. Why? He asked. I'm crippled I said. He then put me on his back and we went to the entrance to the bathroom where I saw the roach spider thing. N/n there's nothing there he said. It was there I said. I screamed when I saw it  on the ceiling. Niles it's on the ceiling I say getting ready to cry. Don't cry n/n he said. I look back up and see it's gone. Niles it's gone I say getting off his back.  What are you screaming about my mom asked. Mama there's a roach spider thing I say starting to cry again. Come here baby my mom said to me opening her arms. I start crying in her arms as she strokes my hair. Sorry Niles she becomes a big Mamas girl when she sees big bugs my mom said. Yea I can tell because when you ask her to go to you like that she gives you a side eye he said. I know but she's just a big mammas girl she said. And you said teens don't act like this my mom said to me. I'm not a teen till I'm 13 I said still crying. Your ok baby girl my mom said. I could never niles said. Shut up your a Mama's boy I said. Everyone knows that I am Niles said. Ok whatever just get it out of the house I say still crying. I want Kaydence I said while whining. She also gets attached to Kaydence ever since she got scared of her first big bug because he was there to hold her my mom said. Also Kaydence is at a tournament in Chicago my mom said. What did it look like my older sister kayla asked. It crawls I said. Uh Kayla go check it out my mom said. Ok she said. I hug my mom real tight because I'm scared. Where is it I yell. I can't find it n/n she said. Yea Hun you might just have to kill it the next time it shows up my mom said. Shit.......

This is based on what just happened to me but I'm by myself and it's raining my mom and siblings are sleeping. And as I was writing the part I saw it on the wall by the bathroom door I saw it on the ceiling but I cant sleep at all because I'm scared but I'll try to sleep if you want me to just put an update in the comments love y'all stay safe from roach spider things 💀