sweater-nelson

Y/n's pov

I was scrolling through tiktok until I saw this post about Dec. 3. Damnit I screamed. I walked downstairs to see my mom and sister in hoodies that weren't theirs. Aw n/n where's yours my mom asked.

Idk I said. I then got a call from lay-lani my cousin.

Yours normal
Laylani's- italic

Wsp lani

N/n jayden gave me his sweater

Thats nice

Hold on did Nelson not get you one

No my mom and my sister got one

Ooh girl if Nelson doesn't give you one in 2 hours ima tell Jax to give you one

Lay hes my cousin and your my cousin

I don't care ima call Nelly boy

Go ahead lay

Ok sis I'm getting you a sweater

Ok I love you

Love you too sis see you tomorrow

I hung up and went to the kitchen. Baby do you want some ice cream my mom asked. Sure mom I said. Hey hun it's ok if he doesn't give you one I'll tell your dad to give you one she said.

Ok i said. I got my ice cream and went upstairs to eat it and listened to I wanna be yours. As I was eating my door burst open seeing Tatiana in a sweater. Tats what are you doing who's sweater is that I asked. It's Camerons she said.

Oh good for you I said. Ok so I got off the phone with lay and she told me nelly boy didn't get you a sweater she said. Yea I said. Ok why do yall call him nelly boy I asked. Because I like the nickname she said.

Ok but how did Cameron give you his sweater I asked. Well he called me at 7am this morning and told me to open the door which I was confused so I did and he gave me a sweater she said. Oh I said. Yea but I'll give you one she said.

It's ok bae you don't have too I'll just wait til next year I said about to cry. No bae it's ok don't cry Nelson is probably using those weird ass filters on Snapchat she said which made me laugh. He does look goofy ahh in them I said.

Right I know she said. You wanna go raid my kitchen I asked. Yea she said. We went into the kitchen and saw Cassie talking to my mom. Hey cassie I said. Oh hey y/n I was just about to call you she said. Oh why I asked.

Because I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me to pick up Nelson from his game she said. Me and tati looked at each other when she said that. How could we be so stupid she said. What do you mean cassie asked.

I was about to run Nelson over for not giving y/n a sweater she said. Oh my mom said. Sorry but yea I'll go with you I said. Ok well I'm leaving now so let's go she said

Time skip because I'm lazy

We waited in the car for Nelson. We saw him but I was in the back. Ok ima tell Nelson to sit in the back cassie said. Ok I said when Nelson got to the car he was singing snooze very off key. Yea no with that singing go in the back she said.

Ok Nelson said. Nelson walked to the back and opened the door. Oh shit when did you get here he asked hiding something behind his back. Uhm I've been here I said.neince your already here I have to give you something he said.

What is it I said. Here he said giving me his sweater. Aw cassie said. Thank you I said. Yea I also have this bag he said. What is it I said. Well look inside he said. I looked inside and almost cried like literally.

It was a sweater that had our initials on the sleeves. Stop I love you I said hugging him. I love you too he said.

I was texting my girlss in the group chat about Nelson giving me a sweater

Hoess

Y/n sent 1 attachment

Y/n.bear

Tati

Tati.bear
Aw you got oneeee

Lay-bitch
Ooo girl not you smelling it

Ari.dat.hoe
Ooh girl what it smell like 🤨

Y/n.bear
It smells like him

Ari.dat.hoe
Oh ok mine smells like Jax..

Lay-bitch
Because you yours from him dummy💀

Tati.bear
Shut up both of you and yall hang out with yalls manz 🙄

Y/n.bear
Fr Nelson just got back from the bathroom but I think he took his whole kitchen because he has a shit load of snacks....

Tati.bear
Damn yall eatin today ima make Cameron go to Nelson's house so we can chill with yall

Lay-bitch
Ima ask Jayden if we can go too

Ari.dat.hoe
Lay I'm at your house chill with me😭😭

Lay-bitch
Ok bae nvm I'm taking Jayden to my house have fun yall

Tati.bear
N/n we on dah way 🥳

Y/n.bear
Hell yea!!!!

Read at 12:32 pm

Yall I'm trying ok and if the picture doesn't show up ima shoot my phone..