new years kiss- nnnj

Nelson

• it wasn't short but it wasn't long

• when I tell you he grabbed you I mean he pulled you away from Jax and Cameron just to kiss you.

• yea and then- ew y'all are gross... Cameron your just mad because you don't have a girlfriend Jax nobody asked you tho....

• Nelson wanted to make them jealous so he grabbed your waist 💀

• fuck this shit I'll see y'all later on today... Jax we are sadly staying here tonight...

• it was cute tho until he grabbed your waist that's when it got a little intense but it's ok y'all just kissed.

Niles

• y'all kissed on the cheek because y'all are 12

• it was so cute because you were so happy and you got your first kiss of 2024

• when he kissed your cheek he grabbed your grabbed your face and you smiles the whole time.

• Nelson thought it was dumb he kissed your cheek but Kayla disagreed but he was mad because he didn't have the guts to kiss Kayla.

•shut up at least I kissed my crush instead of just standing there looking like a inflated basketball.

• everyone was shocked it made nelson mad so he went inside because he's depressed now...

Noah

• it was long but not too long

• when it hit midnight you looked at Noah who kissed you on the lips.

• your sisters were so happy because y'all weren't dating until y'all kissed.

• Nelson had his friends over so he was being extra.

• ew that's gross- Jax bro are you serious right now ew get away from me...

• jax was kissing Tatiana's sister Ariana

• you just laughed at Nelson when he got kissed by Kayla.

Jax

• it took him about 10 seconds to attempt to kiss you

• like he grabbed you and kissed you.

• you were talking to Nelson and Jax just pushed him and kissed you.

• ok first ew yall are gross and two you did not just push me to kiss her

• it was weird because Nelson was just watching this happen....

• nelson can you not just stand there and watch its kinda weird.... I'm weird yall are weird yall are gross...

• you ended up smacking nelson in the face because he was being an ass hole.

Ok so just to let yall know if you don't know yet jax is y/n's cousin in all the chapters except his chapters just letting yall know also happy new yearss everyone