"flirting" in class-niles

Y/n's pov

Niles stop were gonna get in trouble I said while laughing quietly. I can't help it he's built like a potato he said. Omg I said while laughing. Me and Niles were currently in the back of our science class being stupid like Niles pushed me out my chair which interrupted class once and the second time I started coughing while laughing which made the teacher stop class again but me and Niles were on our third chance. I mean he sounds like humpty Dumpty he has a great fall but he never got up he belongs on that one show 900 pound life or whatever I said while laughing. Nah he belongs in the gorilla habitat with his big ass Niles said. Shut up I know you ain't talking I said. Y/n don't start because you belong in the monkey habitat he said while laughing. Boy you built like a alligator I said almost falling out my chair. Y/n do you know the layer after the crust the teacher said. Uh tomato sauce I said. This is science not cooking class he said. This is science not the monkey habitat Niles said to himself which made me laugh. What was that Mr. Neumann he said walking up to us. Uh I said I agree its science there is no reason to think about food Niles said which made me laugh. Miss Martinez I don't find that funny at all he said. Sorry I said. Anyways back to the lesson he said walking back to the front of the class. Y/n we know you love food but why Niles said. Shut up I said. Whatever and did you smell his funky ass breath he said. It smelled like 30 cans of bounce that ass I said which made Niles laugh. oh my lord miss Martinez and Mr.neumann can y'all stop flirting the teacher said which made the whole class look at us. What y'all looking at y'all built like a can of bounce that ass I said. Ok office now y/n he said. Man go back to the zoo Niles said. You can go with her the teacher said. Bet Niles said getting up. Oh my God you built like humpty Dumpty you had a great fall but you never got back up witcho big ass I said walking out the classroom. Wanna go to Ms.martinez's class Niles asked. Yea I said. We walked to Ms martinez's class and knocked on the door. Oh my gosh she said while opening the door. Hey bestie I said. Why are y'all here this time she asked. We got kicked out of science I said. What is with yall and y'all's siblings getting kicked out of science like last period Kayla and nelson got kicked out of science she said. Well he had got the whole class to look at us by saying we were flirting Niles said. Y'all do flirt tho she said. Man he's my bestie I said. Yea I can't date her Niles said. Yea you can if you love her she said. Niles then looked at everyone who was staring at us. May we help you I asked. They all shook their heads and went back to doing whatever. Y/n your scary she said. Yea I know I said. Y/n we need to talk outside right now Niles said. Ok I said. We went outside the classroom and stood in silence until Niles broke it. Ok so y/n I do like you alot but it's ok if you don't I just don't wanna ruin our friendship he said. Niles I like you too and I'm not saying it because you said it I'm saying it because I mean it and I love you soo much I said. You wanna be girlfriend he asked. Yes I said. Ew y'all are gross we heard a voice say. Bro what are yall doing here I asked. We got kicked out of reading Kayla said. We got kicked out of science Niles said. We got kicked out of science last period nelson said. Oh my God again Ms.martinez said. Yea Kayla said.

Heyy y'all so like this was requested by 👇

kais_basketball