shut up-nelson

Y/n's pov

I was at nelsons house because why not and he was playing his game and you know me I'm so fucking lazy I'm just laying on his bed trying to sleep.

Fuck nelson screamed. Bro I said sitting up. My bad he said not looking at me. Whatever I said laying back down. Bro Jax move out the way he yelled. I'm finna smack you shut up I said.

You he said. I just rolled my eyes and and got on tiktok but of course nelson screamed again. Shut up you monkey that's why you built like an ape you dumb bitch Nelson said.

Damn I said. Did you say something Nelson asked. I just looked at him because I didn't know who he was talking to. N/n he said. What I said. Did you say something he asked.

No I said. Oh ok he said. I just turned my phone off trying to sleep. Bitch at least I have one you can't keep one for five seconds without her breaking up with you he said.

I just looked at Nelson because I think someone was talking about me so nelson had to say something. Yo Cameron revive me he yelled. I actually got interested in the game.

So I looked at what he was playing and just watched. Yo Cameron if you don't revive me in the next five seconds I'ma kick your goofy ass in the face he said.

I sat next to nelson so I could watch him play. You need anything he asked. I just looked at him to see if he was talking to me. Not yall stupid my girlfriend he said. I just want to watch I said.

Oh ok he said as he pulled me closer a little bit. I laid my head on his shoulder and I watched him play. Damn who are you your ass he said.

Which made me laugh. I got up to use the bathroom and I try nelson to stop screaming. Ok he said without paying attention. When I got to the bathroom nelson screamed again.

Dammit nelson I said to myself. I got out the bathroom and stared at him. Boy what the hell he said looking at me. I'm a female thank you and shut up I said.

Tell me to shut up again I dare you he said. Shut up lil boy I said. Yall I'm out y/n is being retarded he said throwing his headset. Y/n Ima kill you he said. Shut up I said.

He got up and picked me up and threw me on his bed and started tickling me. Dont tell me to shut up he said. Shut the fuck up I said while laughing. I swear bro he said still tickling me.

Stop I said while laughing. Nah because you keep telling me to shut up he said. I'm sorry I said. Yea you better he said as he stopped tickling me. Man shut up I said to myself.

What he asked. Nothing I said. Oh ok he said. Who made you someone's dad like shut the fuck up I said to myself again. Y/n m/n Martinez he said. Nelson Riley Neumann I said.

(Bro I don't know how to spell his middle name😭😭)

Bitch he said. I got off his bed and ran out his room. Not even 1 second later he was behind me. We ran to the living room and he grabbed me by my waist. Damn it I said.

Sit down and watch a movie with me he said. I sat down and nelson out on a movie. Bro didn't you say you didn't want to watch a movie I asked. Shut up he said.

Yall this is a draft from like 1921 when lavar was 25 years old 💀 nah I'm jp sorry for not updating I just haven't had motivation but I'm on Christmas break well not Monday because my coaches decided to say.

"oh let's make the girls play basketball Monday instead of letting them go to California or Mexico or china for Christmas. But they are lucky bc I would've not been at the game if it was on Tuesday bc I'm leaving for vacation on Tuesday

alright people ima stop talking and go finish requests and drafts request if you want too I'll do them.

nelson And Niles Neumann imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें