needy-nelson

Y/n's pov

I was at home and I kept getting texts from nelson.

My prodigy ❤🏀🏈

Y/n
Babe
Mi amor
Mamas
Ma
Mi Vida

Yes nelson

I love you so much

I love you too ml

Did you know you are very beautiful
And fine😏
And pretty

Ok I get it nelson
Thank you

Ofc BB

Prodigy❤🏀🏈 is offline

I didn't get why nelson randomly told me that it was weird but sweet. My phone then started blowing up and I knew it was nelson but I think he was being needy. So I texted him back

Prodigy❤🏀🏈

Babe I miss you answer
Mamasss

Nelson come over to my house
We are finna go out
Just us no one else

Mk see you in 15

Kk love you

Love you too

Read at 12:32

I got out of bed and got in the shower because honey I haven't been active for 5 days because I had the stomach bug. But I'm better so I need to be active. I know lani is gonna be on my ass.

I finished my shower and put my clothes on and did my hair. As I finished my hair I put on some light makeup because we were just going out probably to the mall or something.

I went downstairs to wait for nelson to get here and got on my phone. "Yo y/n where are you going" Kayla asked. "To see my boyfriend why are you so dressed up" I asked.

"To see Noah" she whispered. "Aren't you grounded for sneaking out last time" I asked. "Yes but that doesn't matter because your not gonna tell mom" she said.

"And if I do" I asked. She then pulled out two 20 dollar bills. "God damn" I said. "Will you shut up now" she asked. "Hell yea" I said. "Good now I'm out peace" she said. "Bye" I said as she left.

A few minutes after she left there was a  knock at the door so I answered and it was nelson. "Hey nels" I said. "Hey mamas" he said. "You ready to go" I asked. "Yea" he said.

I walked out the house with nelson and started walking somewhere. "So what were the random messages for" I asked. "I don't know I just wanted to" he said. "Oh ok" I said.

"Did it weird you out or something" he asked. "Oh no of course not actually you had me blushing I was just wondering" I said. "Oh ok" he said. We ended up at the mall so we just looked.

We saw a group of boys so nelson grabbed my hand in order to avoid them that also made him really touchy. "Nelson what are you doing" I asked. "Nothing" he said looking around.

"Uhm ok" I said. He then grabbed my waist which made me blush I was red as hell. "What's wrong" I asked. "I don't like them I'm finna call my gang" he said throwing random signs.

"You mean cameron, jax, and the rwe team" I said. "Yes and romelo him pressing someone would be so- bouncy I know" I said interrupting. "You just mad you have no friends" he said.

I just rolled my eyes and kept looking around until I got bored of the store so we went to forever 21 because I wanna know what the hype of the store is all about.

"This store is ass" nelson whispered. "You act like you shop here" I said looking at shorts. "Too small" he said. "Well no duh these are baby clothes" I said. He then walked to another aisle.

"Nelson what's wrong" I asked walking up to him. "Nope don't try to tell me anything because I'm not the father" he said. "They were for my baby cousin" I said. He then looked away.

"Can we go now" he asked hugging me. "Yes" I said walking out the store. We went to the food courts and I saw my sister and noah. "Your grounded" nelson said. "Shut up" Noah said.

"Why" I asked. "Mom is here" Kayla said. I looked around and saw my mom and she looked pissed. She spotted me and nelson and walked up to us. "Where is she" she asked.

"Who" I asked. She then pulled out two twenties. "She already paid me" I said. She sighed and pulled out two fifties. I took it and pointed at a table. She smiled and walked away.

Then all me and nelson heard was makayla Allison Martinez so we took off. "I love you mamas" he said kissing my cheek. "I love you too" I said while smiling.

Gang I just want to say I'm not updating that much because I got school and track and stuff that I somehow find important besides the important stuff.

Yea but this was requested by👇

bem32112 listen I know this is ass but bare with me

Guys I added the quotation marks it became a habit after doing with my book called y/n the fucking baddie wilder