sleepover nelson

Y/n's pov
You're seriously leaving me home alone mom I said. Kinda my mom said. Why can't Kaydence be here I ask. Him and Noah are playing basketball in LA she said. Mom why are y'all leaving me I ask. We are going to Arizona and you know you got yourself banned from Arizona she said. Oh yea I said. Mhm she said. Can one of my friends at least come over I ask. Yea but only 1 friend, she said going out the door with my two little sisters. Ok love you I said. Love you too she said closing the front door. Time to post a sad story on snap I said I posted if anyone could come over and I got snaps saying no which made me sad until nelson texted me saying yea then he called me. Hello this is y/n speaking I said. Yea nice but why do you need someone to come over nelson asked. Well my mom and lil sisters went to Arizona and I couldn't go because I got myself banned I said. How did you get banned from Arizona he asked. I don't wanna talk about it I said. Ok then well I'll come over he said. Yay thank you nelson your the best love you I said hanging up. I did not just say that, I said. I'ma cancel the whole sleepover now I said going under my bed. So I went on TikTok and decided to do a live stream so I got out from under my bed and sat at my vanity. Hey Yall so if you wonder why I'm finna cry well here's a short story time I said pulling out my makeup bag. So my family is literally gone to Arizona and la but that's not the reason why I'm on the verge of tears I said pulling out my mascara. The real thing is I asked my friends if they could come over and they said no except 1 I said putting on mascara. So we called and talked about it and my friend is on their way but the next part is why I'm finna cry I said throwing my mascara. I said I love you to my friend I said crying. And the fact is my friend is a boy I said falling out of my chair. I then heard the door bell ring so I quickly got up and stopped crying. Oh my friends here I say happily. Yall stay here I'ma get my friend I said. I ran down stairs and opened the door and saw nobody. What the fuck I said. I went to the kitchen because I was thirsty and saw nelson eating my little sister's snack we ate as babies. Nelson what are you doing in my house I said. You invited me he said. Oh yea but why are you in my kitchen I said so I can eat these he said holding out the snack he was eating those are good not gonna lie I said. Yea they are good nelson said. So let's start this sleepover I screamed. We aren't finna do girly shit are we nelson asked. You mean talk about boy's do each other's makeup I ask. Yea that shit he said. No we are finna do something more fun I said. You don't mean play that game he said. Oh yea we are finna play that game I said smirking.

5 minutes later

Y/n's pov
NO NILES IS ON STEROIDS I SWEAR I yell. BRO AINT NO WAY YOUR LOOSING TO A 12 YEAR OLD nelson screamed. NO NILES IS ON SOME SERIOUS DRUGS I yell. OR YOU JUST SUCK AT FORTNITE nelson yelled. I'm done with this kid I said shooting at Niles. Niles kills me and I get 2nd place. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW HE IS ON SERIOUS DRUGS HELL PROBABLY ON STEROIDS I yell. You fucking suck nelson said. No niles just got lucky I said. Hold on Niles is calling me he said. He answers and puts it on speaker. Y/n is so trash bro Niles said. No I'm not you just got lucky I said. Whatever, I'm not playing with losers like you, he said. Whatever, bye I said hanging up. That proves your jealous nelson said. No he's just on steroids I said getting up and going to my room. Aye you just mad you suck nelson said. I'm done with this shit I said. Sleepover failed nelson yelled. Yea it did I said. No it didn't because I'm finna make it better he said. How? I ask. Very good question y/n he said plopping on my bed. What? I ask. Well you see-oh shit he said falling off my bed. When he fell a paper fell out of his pocket. I read the paper and I was in amaze

Dear y/n

I just wanted you to know that you're the prettiest basketball player I've ever seen. You're a basketball player and a cheerleader. And why a cheerleader because you always cheer me on when I'm losing and I always win because I get my courage from you, and cam screaming at the team. But over all I love you more than basketball (kinda) and I hope we can figure something out about the relationship because I'm not a PDA person neither are you but that's besides the point the point is I love you and I hope you like or love me to

From nelson

Holy shit I said. What's the answer I fell off your bed for a reason nelson yelled. Yes nelson I like you too and you're the only person who sees me as a cheerleader for courage not for like I do all those dances and shit I said. Yea so your my girlfriend now nelson said. Ok that's nice I said. Yea it is now sleep he said suffocating me with my blanket. Nelson I can't breathe I said. If you're telling me you can't you can breathe he said. Nelson stop I say while laughing. What's the magic word he said. Please I say. Fine he said taking the blanket off me. Finally I can breathe I say. You're being dramatic he said. If you wanted me to sleep so bad you didn't have to try to kill me I said. Well you need to sleep he said. Why I ask. Because it's 4am he said. Ain't no way I said. Yea it is he said. We are gonna sleep now I say. Yea we are goodnight nelson said. Goodnight I said and fell asleep. We woke up the next day and my phone was dead then I realized I was still on live but luckily it died before I read the note because I looked at my phone and it was off last night.

Imagine they kissed and y/n was still live💀

Also credit to Nyla36968 for requesting it