jealousy nelson

Nelsons pov

I just got off the phone with my friend jax and him and Cameron are coming over I told them that my girlfriend was here so they could meet her she was at my house so today would be perfect because y/n has no friends besides my brother Niles and Noah's girlfriend Natalie. I forgot to tell  my girlfriend they were coming over. But I didn't realize until they arrived. What's up Jax I said. Wsp nelson he said. Nelson I haven't seen you in a while how you been Cameron said. I've been good I said. Y'all wanna meet my girlfriend I ask. Yea that'll be cool Jax said. She is somewhere I said. Hold on I say. Y/N OUR DOOR DASHER STOLE OUR FOOD I yell. WHAT THE FUCK she yelled. She ran downstairs mad as fuck. I'm fucking done with door dash she said. Nevermind they are 5 minutes away I said. Oh ok she said. Damn I heard a voice said. I turn to look at Jax and Cameron and they both point at each other. Oh yea uhm y/n this is Jax and Cameron I said. She looked at me with an unsure look. She is a baddie Jax said. Y tu eres un basura she said. We all looked at her and I tried not to laugh. What did she say Cameron asked. I said and you're a trashy she said. Ok uhm let's go chill in my living room I say. Mhmm y/n said. We all go to the living room and sit on the floor. I'ma go get my phone y/n said. Ok I said. She got up and walked away but Cameron said "gyatt" y/n turned and walked backwards upstairs. Why did you say that I asked. Chill nels it was a joke Cameron said. Y/n came back downstairs with her phone, headphones and one of my hoodies that cover her butt. She sat next to me. Damn you cute ngl Jax said to y/n. No recuerdo haber preguntado she said. Jax looked at me  confused. She said I don't remember fuck asking I said. Well damn that's how it is right cool Jax said. You really are beautiful Cameron said. Y/n huffs and gets up to leave. Where you going I ask. Uh to the bathroom she said. Ok I said. She went to the bathroom and as soon as she did I gave both of the boys a death stare. Yo nelson you good Jax said. I don't reply I just stare.  No he's not ok he's jealous Cameron said. My eye starts to twitch and the boys close their mouths real quick. Actually I think we should go Cameron said getting up. He's just mad because his girlfriend is a baddie Jax said. Get the fuck up Cameron told Jax. ight bye Nels Jax said getting up and leaving. Y/n comes back downstairs and asks what happened I don't answer because I'm still kinda pissed. She walked over to me and sat next to me. I got up and picked her up and went to my room. I threw her on my bed and I plopped next to her. they were that bad she asked. They're stupid I said. I know she said. Cameron had the audacity to call out your gyatt I said. That's why I stole one of your hoodies she said. I know you have a gyatt but he didn't have to call it out I said. Really nels she said. I nod at her. You were jealous weren't you she asked. No I was mad I said. You were both she said. Yea I kinda was I said. Well you can't be jelly because I only love you and only you she said. Yea well I hate them now I said. You're being a baby she said. No I'm not I'm being me I said. Did you know I don't remember asking- y/n m/n l/n don't even I said. She just laughs at me. Whatever you big baby she said turning over. Turn back around I said. I'm good she said.  Please y/n I said. See you're a baby she said. No I'm not I said. Whatever I'm going to sleep she said. Ok I said. I grab her and hold her tight. Nelson what are you doing she asked. They might try to kidnap you in your sleep I said. Whatever nels I love you she said. Love you too I said then we went to sleep.

Requested by 👇

Lotsof__luvvv