Jax's cousin nelson

Jax's pov
Bro stop throwing chips at me I complained. No because you won't tell me who's coming over nelson said. My cousin, I said. Oh ok nelson said as he stopped throwing chips at me. Bro you just waisted hot Cheetos I said. I don't care nelson said. My cousin loves hot Cheetos I said. Oh we have to buy some more then, nelson said standing up. We walked to the front door and I yelled to my mom that we were leaving. Jax did you clean your room my mom asked. Yea why,  I ask. Because you remember last time your cousin came over and your room was a mess and that didn't end well my mom said walking out of the kitchen. Yea but this time it's clean I said. Ok love you Jax my mom said. Love you too mom I said and walked out the door. What happened when your room was dirty and your cousin came over nelson asked. Uh long story short we found something under my bed and I didn't know how it got there I said. Now I wanna know what you found underneath your bed nelson said.

Time skip (because I'm lazy)

Still Jax's pov
We got to my house and saw a car there. Finally I said. What Nelson said. My cousin is here I said walking through the door. We then saw my cousin with my mom. Your cousin is a girl Nelson said out loud, which made everyone look at him. Uh hey y/n my favorite cousin out of my dad's side I said. Who is it on your mom's side I said. Uh let's go to my room I said ignoring her question. Me y/n, and Nelson went to my room and sat on the floor. So who's your favorite cousin on your mom's side, y/n asked. No one I just didn't wanna tell you in front of her I said. I noticed nelson staring at y/n so I opened the bag of hot Cheetos and gave it to my cousin but I took one chip and put it in Nelson's mouth and he instantly snapped out of it. What the fuck nelson said. Why you staring I asked. I'm not nelson said. I reached for another hot Cheeto but when I put my hand in the bag I felt nothing. I slowly turned and looked at y/n with a bruh face. It's not my fault she said.

3 hours later

Jax's mom's pov

I walked into Jax's room because they were quiet and I wanted to see if they were ok, but when I walked in l saw Jax passed out on the floor with his feet on y/n's legs while y/n was cuddling with nelson it was too cute so i had to take a picture and post it on Facebook because i post everything om there but i sent it to y/n and Jax's phones and i went to bed.

Y/n's pov
I woke up with Jax staring at his phone. What are you looking at I asked. I don't know, Jax said. I checked my phone and saw all of us sleeping but me and nelson were cuddling. I think I'm in love again I said. Bro what that's my best friend Jax said. A future cousin in law I said to myself. Bro what Jax said. This is gonna be a long summer.....

So the tournament and this was requested by 👇

AmiliaBullshoe so thanks for the request and because I hit 3k reads I'ma do my face reveal next chapter

AmiliaBullshoe so thanks for the request and because I hit 3k reads I'ma do my face reveal next chapter. I'm scared tho