toxic ex-nelson

(y'all are siblings)

Y/n's pov

Me and my older brother nelson is only a year older than me but he is literally my best friend we do everything together except shower and stuff like that it weird,but nelson would never let me get hurt like a few hours ago when he beat the shit out my toxic ex.......

Few hours earlier

Y/n's pov

Nels are you sure you wanna do this dance I asked. Yes I need to be better than Frankie he said. Ok 1...2..3 I started.

The dance y'all tried to do.

Shit I can't count nelson said. Yea you did 15 instead of 10 I said. Well I was stupid let's do that again he said. Ok and when it says the 3 names don't put 4 fingers I said. My fault nelson said. As we started the door bell rang. Chick-fil-A I said running to the door as I opened it my excitement dropped when I saw my toxic ex Kyle. What I asked. Damn no hi hello how are you Kyle said. Fuck you I said. Damn but like I want you back he said. Ok but like I don't want you if you haven't been on my insta I have an amazing boyfriend and my brothers actually trust him I said. Oh wait I blocked you I said. Yea dumb blond he said. I'm not a natural blond Im a dirty blond I said. Did you just try and correct me he asked. Yea I did I said. Kyle then got in my face but before he could say anything I slapped him. Stupid bitch he said. He tried tackling me but I was quickly moved away from the door. You wanna try and tackle people now Nelson said. Oh shit Kyle said. Oh now you wanna be scared to tackle me Nelson said. Nelson bro you know me I was just playing Kyle said. Your right I do know you, you tried to hurt my little brother and you tried to hurt my mom bro my mom you a bitch nelson said. They are living right Kyle asked.  Done with you nelson said as he started to beat the shit out of him. Ok Nelson that's enough I said as Kyle was laying there on the verge of dying. Yea lil boy try my family again no one messes with us especially don't mess with the females or we will beat the shit outta you nelson said slamming the door. Alright breath I said. Are you ok Nelson asked. Yea but you need to chill I said. Sure he said. Nels I said. Ok I'm sorry he said. Ok now I have to finish teaching you the dance I said. Alright he said. Also I saw you put up 4 again I said. Yea my bad he said.

So I'm kinda liking the sibling ones it's fun but request some now it could be siblings or not I need some for Noah and Jax and Niles and nelson.... Also requested by 👇

 Also requested by 👇

chloebird1012