his heartless bride

Par kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... Plus

intro
trailer 💗
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra 💖

chapter-9

5.5K 214 11
Par kim_snowflake

I opened my eyes and met his deep dominant green orbs which seems to mesmerize me.

The gap between us is too close and I haven't felt any man near me or entering my personal space.

His breath was fanning my bare neck

His green orbs which seems to have a whole galaxy in it.....his sharp yet perfect jawline.....his masculinity..........he is totally a Greek god in human form!

I was deeply looking at him when I felt something cold touching my neck.

I came back to reality and broke his eye contact before looking down at my neck and.......i saw a dagger??

"alhadiuwn laysuu jariyiyn waljariyat laysuu khayifina.........begum 'aelam 'ana ladayk shyyan bidakhilik walakin la 'ahad yastatie 'an yakhudh makan suhani" he said something which I couldn't understand.

He continued

"rubama takunin jamilat walakin yuhaan hadha lan yaqae fi hubik abdan" he said

I stared at him deeply not understanding anything. All I can say is he is giving me warnings I think so.

He noticed me staring at me with a confused look and he spoke

"Begum.....from now on you are my wife and I am your husband but don't expect anything from me" he said

Finally he spoke in the language I knew.

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said

Yes ofcourse I know that. I didn't came here voluntarily to be your wife!

"agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance

"you will be my wife in name but we won't have any relationship between us"

"agreed" as if I need a relationship with him

"and.......i love my first wife Suhani"

she looked at him with a mixed expression

Why does he want to marry me or Sarika when he have a wife already!?

Yuhaan looked at her and spoke

"I hope you understood what I said and as I told you will be my wife.......only for name and.....in my haram" he said and his word made me shocked and angry.

He removed the dagger from my neck and I looked at him

He sat down on the chair placed near by and started writing some letters.

"Come here" he said and I looked at him.

Should I go????

He looked at me with a irritated expression

"Daarika I don't like to repeat myself......" He said with a irritated voice.

I went to him and stood infront of him.

"Grind the ink" he ordered

WHAT!? Me?!

I stood there not knowing what to do.

He looked at me with a irritated look.

I lowered my gaze while staring at the ground

"Didn't you hear it!?" His voice came out in a high pitch which made me flinch a little.

Calm down Daarika! You shouldn't get scared of him!

"I asked you to grind my ink"he said while clenching his jaws.

"I don't know how to do it " i said.

He looked at her with a shocked expression but soon it turned into a mysterious laugh

"The eldest princess of Hind doesn't know how to grind a ink? Do you think I will believe you?" He laughed.

What's there to laught like that???? I really never learnt anything like this or any female things from childhood.

And how dare he laugh at me!?

He hurted my dignity....my hands clunched the dress I am wearing now

"I really don't know! All I know was swords and how to pierce others neck with it" Daarika said

Yuhaan came forward and stood infront of her.

"Oh! So all you know is about swords right?" He asked and Daarika nodded

"Fine....i want to know which kind of princess I married now. Let's have a fight, if you win... I will do what ever you want and if I win you will do what ever I say, agreed my dear warrior begum?" he said with a smirk and gave her a sword.

Daarika looked at the sword and at him again. He gave her a assured smile like he will win her like she is nothing infront of him.

"It's fine if you don't want to lose to me too" he said which hurted her ego

She garbbed the sword from him and looked at him. He smirked

|Outside the tent|

The wind is blowing very fastly and it looks like it would rain any moment.

Daarika tied her Vail behind and took the sword in her hand.

Yuhaan was standing infront of her with his sword.

In the next fraction, Daarika took her sword and attacked him.

He swung his sword to attack her but she dodged it using her sword and defended him
In a shift of movement Yuhaan attacked her with full force and she tried to attack him back. She was trying to dodge h with her sword. She bent down and tried to kick him but he saw her and defended himself.

She was focused In fighting when suddenly it started raining and Yuhaan came forward with his sword in full force

She noticed it and dodged herself from getting cut by the sword but her head wear fell down revealing her flowing and face.....her blue eyes.

Yuhaan looked at her first time............
(In ancient times, women used to cover their face with Vail so Yuhaan never saw her before).

She was about to attack yuhaan when..........he pointed his sword at her neck.

She gulped....... because the sword's tip is right in her neck.

"Quite a fighter huh.......fine but you lost my begum" he said and chuckled.

I never lost........... Daarika will never lose........but today...........
"I thought you are not so beautiful than your sister but you are ok to be my wife........ begum" he said and daarika looked at him with her red angry eyes.

Is he comparing me with Sarika??? And how dare he say me as average!??!

"I am not her!" Daarika said in a little high voice and the sword digged her flesh lightly causing blood to ooze out.

Daarika moaned lightly in pain

"Never try to increase your voice at me.....don't forget I am your husband and the king of sultanate.......you came here as a replacement and as a slave for me from Hind so behave" he said clenching his jaw and looked at her

"As I said, you have to do whatever I say from now on so.......get ready, we will be reaching sultanate tomorrow" he said and removed his sword and went from there.

Daarika looked at his figure getting vanished. She touched her neck and saw blood.

"Yuhaan Farhaan Khan........i will never be your slave and will never??! I will go from here soon" Daarika said to herself when suddenly she started feeling dizzy and the next moment........she fainted

________________________________________

How this part made you feel ??????

Will Daarika escape???

What will Yuhaan ask???

Who is suhani???????

Why Yuhaan married Daarika when he already has a wife???????

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 569 12
In the cutthroat world of business, Zubair Ali Khan reigns supreme, wielding power that commands respect and fear in equal measure. He is a wolf in...
23.7K 1.3K 50
Revenge and anger can drive a man to any extent. He either looses himself and drowns in the everlasting anguish or finds an unexplored path. Raja Rud...
1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
5.9M 464K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...