Love Is Medicine

By SannaSaeed9

Hamza Nijad Ali, Cold, Arrogant, Clever. He has little use of ethics even less use of affection. A philophobi... More

Author's note ❤️
Dedication
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Announcement
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 10

30 3 2
By SannaSaeed9

HAMZA

"Hello??" I called my uncle "what foods should be taken for Anemia??" "What? Last time I checked you have correct levels? what happened?"he questioned,I can hear the faint sound of papers ruffling.

"Um.. actually it's for Hania..she has low haemoglobin levels" "well it's common in women cause they have mensuration cycle , hormonal imbalance and all, but you can consume iron rich food like dates , raisin etc ,Fresh fruits and leafy vegetables." I can imagine a smirk on his face.

"Um I'm good don't ask any questions bye " I ended the call in a hurry. Before he can tease me for head over heels for her....

I just googled and found dark chocolate also helps and I decided to make a chocolate dryfruit bar.

I ordered the ingredients and waiting for the delivery.

"What are you doing Nijju?" My grandma face is full of confusion, I was struggling to cut almonds. I can bake basic things in the microwave, but I hate chopping cause I had a bad history with knives.....

"Huh I'm making chocolate bars..." She took the knife and started cutting the almonds into chunks"you should roast them First and roughly cut them"she said,"oh I don't know about that".

"Tum mujhe bata dete,mai bana dete tumare liye" (You would have told me,I would have made them for you).

"Actually I'm making these for a friend she has Anemia " I rubbed the back of neck. "For Hania?" She asked with amusement. "Yeah..." I glupled slightly.

"Well I want to meet her!"she asked what the fuck! "Why?" I asked with a blank face covering my nervousness.
"What why? I want to meet your friends that's it" she replied In her authoritative tone. "Fine one day you'll..."

I hope the day never comes...

"What the hell were you doing ? why didn't you pick my call?" Adarsh shouted from the front door standing beside shazu. fuck "I didn't realise it's 7'o clock ,I was busy". "Kya karte hue??"(Doing what??)He questioned. They both greeted my grandmother.

And they entered the kitchen and saw the mess I made " Didn't know that you a have sweet tooth Nijju.."shazu commented.

"That's it you can cut them in bars and drizzle some melted chocolate on top" my Nani said leaving us in the kitchen.

"These are not for me, these are for..um..umm" "Will you just fucking say that?" Impatient Ass

"Hania!" I said smacking Arsh's hand which is going inside the tempered chocolate Bowl "use a spoon idiot!!". He rolled his eyes.

Both of there faces covered in suprise "This hurts the most, you didn't even make us coffee when we asked,and you are making chocolate bars for her.. this is unfair!!" with a hurt expression shahzain dramatically exclaimed.

"Cause you both are not suffering from Anemia " I snapped rolling my eyes at them.

"Well we don't know about that.." Arsh stated ,and Shazu smiled at me and gave a tight hug "I am so happy to see you like a love sick puppy...".

"Wait am I missing something you and Hania....?"."Stop it's just nothing I'm just trying to help her..." I cut-off Arsh in the mid sentence.

"Well bro I don't know if this will happen but I hope it does. She will complement your boring personality
With her sweet and shy nature" Adarsh announced like a kid . "You look great together" he added excitedly.

"Well don't you look like a fangirl excited about some celebrity dating rumour" shahzain said and brust into laughing.

"Well you both have to do me a favour then, give them to her tomorrow"I pointed at the dryfruit bars covered in dark chocolate.

"What??"they chimed in unison. "Ya atleast you can do this for me-". "No way I'm not gonna ruin my friendship with her, you know how things been with girls in the past, after a long I meet someone who is just like me" shahzain said in a serious tone but we can see hurt in his eyes. He too gone through alot.

"Then I'm not gonna do that I don't wanna get hated by my little sister I enjoy her company bro "Arsh said immediately what the fuck I'm going to do,"why don't you give her?"he questioned.

"Well I don't want to look like stalker or control freak or prevert to her...". "Well you have feelings for her"Arsh announced."No ,I don't know what I have for her or don't ,but for now I really enjoy her company and friendship that's it" I explained washing my hands.

"How the hell giving chocolates?? Makes you a pervert??" Shahzain and his instructive thoughts.

"I've my own theories.."i looked at them and glanced at the counter,i need to clean this message

That's why I don't talk to her in group because i don't know what I feel about her ,I don't want to break her heart by taking a wrong step ,i just observe her how she lights up my world.

"Fine... I think you both should get someone for next week to do this stuff..." Arsh announced "why you are joining another college or what"
Shazu countered back taking a cookie from the jar.

"I'm visiting Neha next week like 2 days before her Birthday to suprise her " Arsh replied with so much joy,but we know that she's not a right choice for him.

Shazu looked like he was controlling his words,i slightly shook my head.

"Fine we don't distrub you Romeo enjoy your time with your girlfriend" I teased him and shahzain laughed.

"Can't wait for the day to see you both whipped for your girls" he commented blushing. "No gonna happen buddy" we both chimed in unison. "Living in delusion" he said with a smug face.

Do you think so Hamza just for her you are working in the kitchen from the past 1 hour.....

"What if anything goes wrong?" Arsh asked nervously. "C'mon Arsh you are not asking her out!!" Shazu replied just to piss me off Assh*le.

"Shazu please don't embarrass me I can't even think about that" he replied with a scowl.

"Are you guys coming or gonna talk to yourselves for the whole lunch break?"Hania asked from the front.

"We are coming ".

We are heading towards the hostel mess and I don't know how she'll react, she is just like me you can't expect how someone will react until something happens.

Adarsh cleared his throat "um.. Hania I have something for you..."he said digging in his bag to find the box. She didn't even gave a reaction just waiting for him to elaborate.

He handed her the box, my heart beats increased,just getting ready to break into pieces."what's inside?"she asked Raising her eyebrows.

"It..it's chocolate bars..H-Hamza said that you have Anemia" I never saw him Stutter. "Ohh that's so sweet of you thank you Arsh" she smiled at him .I took a deep breath of relief.

And continued picking carrot and capsicum from my fried rice. I think all the carrots are in my plate... I hate cooked carrots..

"Sorry to say this Rishu..but she don't eat sweets..."Anvita cut in.He gave me a side eye"I am sorry I don't know about that...."." No no it's ok I'll have them " she reassured him.

Damn I didn't think about that,how can you be such a stupid Hamza...

We returned to the class it's physio class and we sat beside eachother. "Umm thank you" she said suddenly "For what?"that took me off-guard. "For making me the bars.." she said,I decided to play around the bush,but I wanted to be honest with her. "How do you know, don't tell me you just guessed it" she chuckled at that.

"Obviously I know,look I don't know you for long but I can understand all your expressions. Firstly if Arsh know about my Anemia he'll call scold me,he didn't know and he said he didn't even know how to make a coffee..."damn I forgot how smart she is .

She can be a good detective CBI just hier her.,..

"And the moment Anvi said that I don't eat sweets your face turned completely pale..." and gave a small smile.

Fucking fuck I don't know how to react

"Actually I thought you will mind If I give them to you and since Arsh is close to you i thought it I'll be ok" I admitted.

She didn't say anything,is she mad at me??

"So why don't you eat sweets?"I asked her , then I saw her fidgeting with her fingers "I eat sweets but I don't eat them often" something is off about that. " So Will you eat them?" "Ofcourse you made them I'll eat"."My grandma helped me..." " Thank her on my behalf". She replied smiling.

She shared some with me, afterall I'm not a bad cook.

I can start baking soon.....

Today was something different from others I realized that it's ok care about someone. Maybe I'm not that heart stoned that people think of me or I let them believe, but it's only for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys
I hope that you are enjoying this story
Take care everyone happy reading 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1K 81
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
5.2K 426 33
Maheen and Hasan met when they were kids- young, naïve, and hopeful about the world. Just when their story begins, they're separated by tragedy and p...
40.6K 4.1K 70
Some stories aren't just about love. They're about life. They move you in a way you can't recover from. They bring you out from under the covers, ope...