Fighting To Live, Living To D...

Bởi CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... Xem Thêm

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« I Apologize. »

516 37 2
Bởi CissyItsMe

''Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.''

—John Ruskin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 5...(Monday)

"Hurry up, I don't have all night." Shay said folding her arms and she turned her head the other way to not make an eye contact with him. She couldn't believe that she agreed to talk with him, but he was determined to have a conversation with her. He wasn't leaving without exchanging words with the girl he loved. She refused at first, but then accepted to go in his car for a little talk. It was pissing her off to know that she was so weak when he was around her. She hated these feelings that she couldn't help but felt for Rayshawn.

He sighed, "Uh...I want to apologize."

"You already did. Seriously, if yo-"

"It was sincere last time and it will be this time also. Listen, I'm sorry for the way I reacted when you broke up with me. And I'm sorry for trying to create problems with your brother at the mall. Uh, did he tell you about this ? " She nodded her head, "Okay. I'm very sorry. And I totally understand why you put an end to our relationship. And I'm once again apologizing for...hitting you. By the way, I took anger classes for that. I'm really sorry to have hurt you, Shay."

"Shaylia. It's Shaylia for you now."

"Okay...Will you ever forgive me ? " He asked and tried to hold her hand, but she jerked it before he touched her.

"Yes. I mean, I already forgave you, but I will never forget. You really hurt me, Rayshawn. I thought you truly loved me, but I guess that I was wrong."

He gripped the wheel tightly, "I loved you. And I still do." He contradicted her through greeted teeth.

She finally looked at him, "Are you getting angry now ? I'm gonna go." She attempted to open the door, but he locked it. She immediately started panicking. It was like it was all happening again, "Stop. Open that door ! Now ! " She pulled her phone out. She went in her parents' room real quick and took it without them seeing her. No way she was coming here with nothing to get her out of a drastic situation, if one was about to happen.

"Wait, wait, wait ! Don't call, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk. Don't be scared, please calm down."

"Unlock it, right now ! " She insisted still holding her phone in her hand, ready to dial her father's number, "I'm not playing. Unlock ! "

He sighed and did as she said, "I'm sorry for scaring you. Shay-"

She opened the door, "I don't want you to come here again. And I don't want to see you again. Never ! " She slammed it and went back home, trying to be careful to not be caught by none of her parents.

"What are you doing ? "

She startled and dropped her phone, "August Anthony, damn ! " She picked it up and checked if it was broken.

"What were you doing outside at this time of the night ? And how comes that you still have your phone with you ? " He questioned her narrowing his eyes.

"I, uh, I, uh, I was outside to, uh, fo-"

"Cut the crap. Right now. What happened, Shaylia ? And I want the truth."

She sighed defeated, "Don't get mad, okay ? " He motioned for her to tell him with his hand, "I..." She bit on her bottom lip nervously, "...I was with...Ra-"

"You two should be in bed or about to go by now. What are you doing here ? " Kim asked going down the stairs. Then, her eyes lowered to Shay's right hand, "Lil' girl, are you fu- " She took a breath to calm down, "Are you kidding me ?! Why do you have your phone with you ? "

"I needed it to ask something. Uh, it was for school."

"And you have to sneak in our room for that ? You could've asked at least. Give me that." Her daughter obeyed, "And now, you two go to sleep, you have school tomorrow."

"Okay." They said in unison.

September, 9...(Friday)

"I wish you could still come with me to Tampa. I'm going to feel so alone at this wedding."

He fanned her off, "C'mon now, you'll be with your family. You won't be alone."

"Right, this is my family, but not the members I'm the most close with. There is only my cousin, the future married woman, who I really get along with."

"Oh, damn. Are you driving until there ? "

"Yes, all by myself." She pouted causing Aug III to feel bad, just a little bit. He would've liked to go with her, but unfortunately his punishment was still up. He tried to compromise with his parents to still go to Tampa, but they weren't having that. He insisted and they still refused, they even threatened him to add a week to his punishment and at this moment he stop harassing them.

"Ms.Harris and Mr.Alsina, are you two done with the group work I JUST gave you ? " Their teacher, Mr.Barrys asked standing in front of their table.

"No, not yet, Mr.B." Auggie answered using the nick name all the students gave him. Mr.Barrys was a tall man with grey hair and in his early thirties. As a teacher he was cool enough, if you can say that. His class was never really boring and he was nice most of the time.

"Okay, then why are you not talking about the movie we just watched ? And comparing it with the book ? Why nothing is written on your paper ? " He was nice and cool, but wasn't one of these teachers who let the students walk all up on him and not follow his instructions. He didn't like the disrespect in general.

"Uh..." Osiria and August didn't know what to say.

"Please, work. You'll be able to talk about whatever you want at lunch or somewhere else. Work. Now."

They waited for him to walk away before to continue their conversation, "Well, I hope that you'll have fun without me though."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll find something to do."

"Uh, wait a minute. You weren't saying all that one minute ago."

She chuckled, "Whatever." She took the paper and wrote the title on it. It'd been twenty minutes since Mr.Barrys gave them the group work and they had done nothing until now, "So...What are your thoughts about the movie ? "

"It sucked. Nothing interesting happened, while in the book, I felt like so much more was going on. Plus, both main characters were ugly as fuck."

She laughed, "We can't write 'ugly as fuck'."

"Then put ugly AF."

"Noooo. It's supposed to have a grade at the end, so the language has to be great. We have to write like we're about to be in college next year."

He slightly rolled his eyes, "Aw dang. How long do we have to do that shit anyways ? "

"One week. And he wanted five pages minimum."

"Five pages ?! That's a lot."

"Well, without the title page, it's four actually."

"That's still a lot. Well, let's start so we'll have less to do at home." Osiria nodded her head, "So, what is your opinion miss I write like I'm about to be in college next year ? "

She stuck her tongue out at him, "I want my A++ at the end."

"Yeah, me too, me too. So, I'm taking care of the title page and you take the rest ? How about that ? "

She looked at him with a straight face, "You're not serious, right ? " She asked folding her arms.

"Kanske." He answered using his second language.

Osiria furrowed her eyebrows confused, "What ? What was that ? "

"Swedish." He smiled, "And I wasn't serious. We're gonna do this together. You write your opinion and I write mine and then we'll mix everything."

"You speak Swedish ? When did you learn ? " She questions still surprised.

He chuckled, "My mother is Swedish. I'm African-American and Swedish. I can speak a bit cajun also."

"Oh, I had always wanted to speak cajun ! That's so cool, you can teach me."

"Are you gonna pay me for that ? " He asked in a joke tone of voice.

She playfully shook her head at him, "Ha-ha. You're really funny. Let's work now or we'll never finish this."

"Yes, boss."

"Mrs.Alsina, can I talk to you for a minute please ? " Donovan asked coming towards Kim.

She frowned a bit as she was washing her hands, "Uh, now ? Can't it wait ? " She dried them and then took her apron off, "I have to run an errand, right now." Today, June was about to restart gymnastic again, after she stopped it for one year because she wasn't interested in it anymore; and she needed acro shoes. Kim was going to buy them now, so she could give them to her mother, who arrived two days ago from Atlanta, and who was going to accompany June since the two parents couldn't get off work until later at night.

"It won't take too long."

She sighed checking her watch, "Okay. You have five minutes, not one more. C'mon, let's go in my office." She started walking and he followed behind. Once they were in his office, she closed the door and folded her arms waiting for him to begin, "Let's go, I have to hurry."

"Uh...Did you not notice it ? " He asked completely confusing her.

She frowned, "Noticed what ? What are you talking about ? "

"Oh please, don't play. I saw these looks."

"The looks ? What ? Donovan, what are you talking about exactly ? I don't get it. Can you be more specific, please ? "

He came closer to her, "Mrs.Alsina, I want you." He confessed making her gasp in shock.

"Wh-what ?! "

"You're so beautiful and so talented, and I'm sure y-"

"Okay, I'm going to stop you right there, before you ridicule yourself even more. I'm married, happily married. And you're really out of line, so take your stuff and leave, you're fired."

She couldn't believe it. The first day, he was already not behaving totally as a professional and now this. She gave him his chance, to be nice and he acted right...until now. Out of the blue, he was coming at her with that bullshit.

"Bu-"

"MRS. Alsina ! Why do you think you're calling me like that, huh ?! Listen, just take your stuff and leave ! "

"And what about my check ? "

"Your check ? It won't be the total amount though, because you didn't even work here one month. I think it's only been two weeks, actually. But, you're lucky I'm nice."

"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry, Mrs.Alsina. It's just that...you're an amazing woman an-"

"Out." She pointed the door.

She sighed, grabbed her purse and left the restaurant telling her manager that she will be gone for maybe two hours. She got in her car and drove to the mall. Twenty minutes later, she was pulling in the parking lot and soon searching for a spot. As she was cutting the engine, her phone rang.

"Hey, pretty mom." She greeted Perla.

"Hey, honey. Where are you at ? "

"About to go in the mall to buy June's acro shoes for her gym class. Why ? Do you need something ? "

"I'm alone in this big house and very hungry. I wanted to know if my daughter can have lunch with her old mama."

Kim chuckled, "You're not old, mom."

"I raised you well. So ? "

"Well, it's not bothering me to come and pick you up. Be ready, I'll be here in thirty minutes, maybe forty, depends on the traffic."

"Okay, see you baby."

"Love you."

"What ? What was wrong with this guy ? Are you going to tell Aug ? " Perla asked as they were eating their lunch.

"Yes, of course. My husband and I have no secrets for each other. He has a right to know."

"Are you sure ? We don't need him to end in jail for murder."

Kim chuckled, "He's not that crazy. He won't go in jail."

"Oh, how I would like to have a relationship like yours." Her mother said and then pouted.

Kim slightly frowned wondering why she was saying that. That she knew, her parents finally had decided to be together years ago and it seemed like everything was going well between them. But then again, their relationship had always been really messy, "What happened ? " She asked sighing.

"Your father is cheating and...I am too. But I'm doing this to take my revenge, him just doesn't love me. I think that he had never really loved me, actually." She said and then drank a bit of her water.

"Oh my, mom really ?! Why are you two doing this ? You're too old for that. You're in your sixties and you still have time for these bullshits ?! It's ridiculous now." She gave her honest opinion.

Perla puffed, "I know. But what do you want me to do ? I'm...I guess I was destined to not find real love."

Kim felt bad for her mother. She was an exceptional woman and deserved to be treated like a queen, but her father wasn't seeing it. It seemed like he will never get it. She sighed and took mother's right hand, "That's not true. You...You unfortunately fell in love with the bad guy. But it's never too late t-"

"I'm in my early sixties, daughter. It's over for me. I won't find my love, it's too late. But at least, I had a beautiful daughter and my grandchildren are wonderful."

Kim got up and went towards her to give her a warm hug, "I love you so much, pretty mom."

"Me too, pretty daughter."

________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote :)

A/N: Hope you're enjoying the story 😁

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💚💛💜💛

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...