Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 153

567 13 0
By seirrasoffy

Xia An pursed her lips and was about to continue eating her junk food and watching movies.

Just as she pressed the play button again, after watching for a few minutes, her phone rang once more.

Initially, Xia An thought it was Xu Tiantian calling, but when the call connected, Xia An was shocked!

The call wasn't from Xu Tiantian, but from her son's teacher at school!

"Is this Xia Xingchen's mother?"

"Yes, it's me. I'm Xia Xingchen's mother."

"I'm Catherine, Xia Xingchen's teacher. Your child got into trouble at school. Please come to school as soon as possible."

After hanging up the phone, Xia An still felt a little unreal.

Did her well-behaved son get into trouble?

Has her always sensible son gotten into trouble?

How is this possible?

That mischievous young master Gu Shumo got into trouble, it's almost the same!

Thinking of this, Xia An felt that the teacher must have made a mistake.

However, it is a pity that when Xia An wore sunglasses and rushed to school, it was discovered that the teacher was not mistaken.

However, it was pity that when Xia An put on her sunglasses and rushed to school, she discovered that the teacher was not mistaken.

The one who made the mistake was really the obedient son of her family who did not behave as usual.

"Xiaoxing! What's wrong with you?!"

Xia An walked into the teacher's office and saw a group of young boys with swollen noses and faces. So, she quickly made her way to her own son.

After holding him carefully and inspecting him once more, Xia An was relieved to see that her obedient son had no scars on his body.

"Mom, I'm fine," the little guy reassured her.

Seeing that Xia An was so nervous about himself, the little guy no longer looked like other people in his eyes. He grinned happily, smiling brightly.

"It's alright, it's alright."

Just when the atmosphere between the mother and the son was so warm, a word of grievance reached Xia An's ears, breaking the extremely warm atmosphere between the two of them.

"Just when the atmosphere between the mother and the son was so warm, a word of grievance reached Xia An's ears, breaking the extremely warm atmosphere between the two of them.

"Sister Fairy, you haven't even noticed Xiaocan. Xiaocan is hurt, so you have to hug me."

At this time, Xia An found out that Gu Shumo was standing next to his own obedient son.

Just now, she was too worried about her son, so she really didn't have time to notice others.

"Xiao Chan, what's wrong with you? Where did you get hurt? Is it serious?"

With the help that Father Gu gave her so much, Xia An also looked at Gu Shumo's injuries very dutifully.

"Here! Here! And here! Fairy sister, I am in so much pain."

As soon as Xia An came in, he murmured a word of bird and ignored everyone as if he were the air. The only teacher in the office was really angry.

"Ma'am, please be serious."

"You are Teacher Catherine."

After confirming that Xia Xingchen and Gu Shumo had no problems, Xia An started to communicate with the teacher of the two little boys.

Based on the communication, Xia An was surprised to find that her son, who was always very good and sensible in front of her, often fights in school?

Not getting along well with all his male classmates?

"Teacher, did you make a mistake?"

In fact, Xia An also understood that the teacher would definitely not make a mistake.

But it's also true that her good son gave her the impression that he was too sensible and well-behaved, and he didn't seem like a bad student who would fight and cause trouble.

"I made a mistake? Look at how your son is beating up his other classmates."

Catherine snorted coldly and pointed to the group of boys standing against the wall.

Because Xia Xingchen and Gu Shumo had skipped a grade, they were younger than the other students.

In particular, there was still an obvious gap between the physiques of Asians and Europeans and Americans. Therefore, the male classmates of Xia Xingchen and Gu Shumo were taller and stronger than those two little boys.

However, even so, this group of little boys who were taller and stronger than the two little guys had their noses bruised and their faces swollen.

"

Puff!"

After observing it carefully, Xia An couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Xiaoxing, well done!"

Saying that, Xia An quietly gave Xia Xingchen and Gu Shumo a thumbs up.

Fortunately, that teacher Catherine didn't understand Chinese; otherwise, she would definitely be furious when she heard Xia An praising the two little guys who were beaten so badly.

The two little guys, who thought Xia An would criticize them for being too aggressive, were surprised to see that Xia An not only didn't scold them but even praised them.

Their cute little expressions were hard to resist.

"Cough!"

Xia An coughed lightly and looked at Teacher Catherine with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"Teacher, I'm really sorry. I will pay for the medical expenses of these children. They are all just kids. Please don't be too angry with my son."

Seeing that Xia An's attitude was not bad, Catherine's expression softened.

"I have also notified their parents. You can negotiate with them yourself."

"Okay, no problem."

Xia An frowned slightly when she heard that she still had to wait for other parents. Thinking that this school was the best school and that her good son would attend here in the future, she patiently waited for the parents of other students.

During this somewhat long wait, Xia An took off her sunglasses.

And the moment she took off her sunglasses, the little boys who were originally listless and hated Xia Xingchen all stared wide-eyed in astonishment.

"Angel? It's Angel!"

"It's Sister Angel!"

Seeing the sudden excitement of a group of little boys, Xia An was really taken aback.

She looked at the group of brats suspiciously, wondering what kind of madness these brats had gone into.

However, how could Xia An think that when she came to school to deal with her son's problem, she could also deal with a lot of elementary school chicken fans!

"Sister Angel, let's take a photo together!"

"Sister Angel, are you Xia Xingchen's mother?"

"Sister Angel..."

The corners of Xia An's mouth twitched slightly as the children swarmed up and surrounded her.

Well, it turns out that there are elementary school students in her fan team...

Thinking of the way her good son beat up these little kids so badly, Xia An thought, why don't she buy these kids first before their parents come.

"Come one by one, don't worry, everyone has a share."

At the moment, Catherine's office seemed to be the scene of a signing event. Xia An was taking a photo and signing these little kids, it was really busy.

Looking at the scene in front of her, Catherine was stunned, Gu Shumo was helpless, and Xia Xingchen ... was angry!

Hateful! Many more people robbed him of his mother!

If I had known earlier, he shouldn't have been so impulsive and gave them heavy shot so her mother won't be called to school ...

When the parents of the students who were beaten arrived at the school, they all thought that their children must have been beaten badly until they brcome fools when they saw their babies bruised and swollen, but still giggling.

So this group of full-time wives rolled up their sleeves and wanted to fight Xia An.

Cough cough cough! Of course, everyone is a lady after all, and they can't do things like fighting.

Everyone took out their big moves.

"I'm going to hire a lawyer to sort this out."

Seeing this group of noble ladies angrily using the law as an argument, Xia An blinked silently.

I complained silently in my heart, what a big deal.

It was just a small friction between children, a fight.

Who didn't fight when they were young!

Why hire a lawyer...

Xia An complained about it, but in order for her good son to continue studying in this school, she still smiled and smoothed things over.

She crazily winking at the group of the elementary school chicken fans.

As a result, another pleading noise came from Catherine's office.

In the end, under Xia An's well-spoken apology and the children's request, the group of expensive wives who loved the children still compromised.

"Well, for the sake of your sincere apology, forget it this time."

"Exactly! If our child is beaten by your child next time, I will definitely call the police and ask for a lawyer!"

...

After finally comforting the wives, Xia An was a little exhausted and about to leave with her two little guys.

However, before she could take the two little guys out, she heard someone calling behind her--

"Wait!"

Xia An turned her head and saw the blond and blue-eyed Mrs. Kuo, who seemed a little embarrassed but finally opened her mouth.

"Ms. Xia, may I ask... how do you usually take care of your skin?"

In fact, when the wives first entered the office, the first thing they noticed was not their children.

Rather... Xia An's smooth and silky skin!

Obviously, both are mothers of 'two' children, but the skin can still be maintained so well!

Not to mention wrinkles, even pores are basically invisible.

This makes this group of full-time wives extremely envious.

This group of people has money and time, and they spend all day thinking about things related to beauty.

Therefore, they were really curious about Xia An's ability to have such good skin.

But because the encounter just now was a bit embarrassing, they were really hesitant to ask.

Now, seeing that Xia An was about to leave, they still couldn't suppress their desire for beauty, so they weakly asked the question they most wanted to know.

Seeing this group of noble ladies looking at her with expectant expressions, she blinked her eyes. After a moment of confusion, her mind came to her senses in an instant. This was a good opportunity to advertise her store that was about to open!

"Ah, I usually don't take care of it very much, I just use [CH] skin care products."

"[CH]?"

"What skin care brand is this? I don't think I've heard of it."

"I haven't heard of it either. Is it a new skin care product from a big brand?"

Listening to Xia An's words, the wives all looked at Xia An suspiciously.

"Ah, it's normal if you haven't heard of it. The skincare product I use is custom-made for me, and it's not sold on the market."

When they heard that it was a custom-made skincare product, the wives' eyes all lit up.

You know, custom-made skincare products are all good things!

No wonder the mother of the two children's skin can still be protected so well!

"Can you introduce us to the person who customizes the skincare products?"

For the sake of their own beauty, the wives really went all out. They completely forgot that they had a different attitude towards Xia An just now.

Under the expectant eyes of the wives, Xia An shook his head calmly.

Among these wives, which one is not the queen of aristocratic and famous ladies with a strong family background?

When did they experience this kind of anger?

However, just when they were a little angry, they heard Xia An speak again.

"Sorry, this master stopped taking private orders recently, but started a company. And [CH] is the name of his company's products."

As soon as Xia An finished speaking, the wives' eyes lit up again.

"Where is this company?"

"Has it not opened yet?"

Seeing the excitement of this group of people, Xia An proudly raised the corners of her mouth.

Before the company opened, she had already secured a big customer for herself!

With this group of Mrs. Kuo as her living sign, why worry that her product will not sell out?

...

Just as Xia An was attracting customers for its products and selling Amway,

In the domestic Internet, the rumor that Xia An is about to become an ambassador for Gucci is spreading rapidly.

The more it spreads, the more attention it attracts.

Everyone truly believes that Xia An is about to be the Chinese ambassador for Gucci!

Just when everyone thought that Xia An was the image ambassador of Gucci in China, and it was already trending as the number one hot search, with many people praising Xia An as a young rookie who had secured the fashion resources coveted by all the stars, a huge reversal occurred!

No one expected that Gucci's Weibo in China would announce the brand image ambassador!

[Gucci China V: Congratulations @ Liang Jiayi for becoming our first ambassador for female accessories brand in China! ]

Looking at the official announcement of Gucci's official Weibo and seeing Xia An at the top of the hot search on Weibo, it's simply ironic!

Obviously, during this time, all the hot searches are saying that Xia An is the brand ambassador of Gucci.

And it's so popular that it has gained a lot of attention, but now...

It wasn't Xia An!

[So... is Xia An the Gucci brand ambassador?]

[I just said it! Xia An is using Gucci to gain popularity! How could she be the image ambassador of Gucci? Where does she have the qualifications?]

[To be fair, although Xia An is popular now, she doesn't have any outstanding masterpieces or qualifications at all. Gucci is an international top brand. How could they use Xia An?]

[Gucci has so many brands, maybe Xia An is the bag brand ambassador?]

[You can stop it! Xia Anfen, stop spreading rumors! Gucci has officially announced that the image ambassador is Liang Jiayi. Can you stop trying to cover it up?]

[Now I want to know how Xia An will handle the Gucci controversy. ^-^]

As soon as Gucci's official Weibo was posted, it caused a huge response on the Internet.

After all, the topic of Xia An and the Gucci image ambassador is still at the top of Weibo's hot search list.

Comparing the two, it really makes people feel... Xia An's face really hurts this time!

Compared to Xia An, whose face was 'swollen' by others, another female star Liang Jiayi, who is associated with Gucci, is much more beautiful!

As the image ambassador of Gucci women's accessories in China, Liang Jiayi has been really popular recently.

Because Gucci's official Weibo account announced that she is the image ambassador for the China region, her popularity has risen again.

Although she has not officially started shooting commercials for Gucci, she has already been invited to the Paris fashion show this spring.

In particular, this invitation is personally sent by the Gucci brand, inviting Liang Jiayi to go to Paris and watch the spring fashion show.

You know, although there are many celebrities who can attend fashion week and watch the shows, there are not many who are invited by top international luxury brands.

Therefore, how miserable Xia An has been in the domestic Internet recently, how beautiful Liang Jiayi is.

For a moment, Xia An was slightly overwhelmed by the limelight, and everyone on the Internet was praising Liang Jiayi.

[Liang Jiayi indeed seems more qualified to be Gucci's image ambassador than Xia An!]

[Compared to the vase actress Xia An, I really prefer to see Liang Jiayi as Gucci's image ambassador.]

[Xia An is beautiful, but when it comes to texture, Liang Jiayi is even better!]

[Gucci still has vision, Liang Jiayi's face is more advanced at first glance.]

..

--United States--

"Sister Tiantian, domestic public opinion is becoming more and more unfavorable towards Sister Xia An. Should we take action now?"

In the studio of Xia An's assistant team, Xiaoli noticed that there was a growing amount of negative public opinion about Xia An on the internet. So, she was as anxious as an ant on a hot plate.

However, compared to Xiaoli, who was in a hurry, Xu Tiantian seemed like a fake fan and a fake manager.

There is no rush at all.

"No, I'm waiting."

The corners of Xu Tiantian's lips curled up. Looking at the public opinion that was not friendly to Xia An that had been sorted out by his assistant Xiaoli, his eyes were cold.

Looking at the domestic public opinion, it was not difficult for her to guess what trick Liang Jiayi was playing.

If those little tricks were put on others, they might be of some use, but if they were put on their goddess, they would be of no use at all.

Wait? Sister Tiantian, what are you waiting for? Others are bullying us!"

Hearing that Xu Tiantian actually said that he had to wait, Xiaoli, who had been dealing with Xia An negative public opinion all day long, was very angry.

"You need to hit seven inches to hit a snake, do you understand? Now is not the best time."

Xu Tiantian shook her head speechlessly and lightly tapped Xiaoli's head. She looked at Xiaoli as if she were looking at an idiot.

Although Xiaoli still didn't quite understand what Xu Tiantian meant, she had come to understand that Xu Tiantian was holding back her big move.

Although she still felt a little distressed that her goddess was being blackmailed by people in China, she knew that the right to make decisions was not in her hands. She also believed in Xu Tiantian's abilities.

"Well, Miss Tiantian, I understand," Xiaoli said.

Xu Tiantian smiled and then focused her attention on the comments blackmailing her beloved goddess.

She looked at the words praising Liang Jiayi in the comments and watched the news about Liang Jiayi going to Paris Fashion Week to attend the show. Xu Tiantian's eyes flashed with a cold light.

It seemed that she had to act quickly...

Thinking this, she took out her cell phone and dialed a phone number.

"Hey, is this Mr. Dalton? I think... we can..."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 31.1K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
13.2K 910 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
42.2K 690 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
1.8K 14 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...