Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

By seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 146

681 19 0
By seirrasoffy

Just when Xu Tiantian was content to choose the endorsement for Xia An, no one thought, she really doesn't need to bother to choose now!

because...

The worth of Xia An, the goddess of her family, has risen again!

Now, the advertising endorsement that Xu Tiantian had originally selected had to be called back for a new round of quotations!
....

The HS International Photography Awards is the most prestigious photography competition in the world, and also the one with the highest level of attention.

Every year, thousands of photographers participate in the competition to pursue their ideals.

This year's competition also has many contestants.

In fact, because this year's photography award competition was held on a grander scale, more contestants participated.

Due to the large number of photographers participating, this also led to an extension of this year's competition, and the final selection time has become the latest compared to previous years.

On this day, the annual HS International Photography Awards Contest finally came to a successful conclusion in London, England!

The first-place winner was ultimately decided by the professional judges.

The selection of the first-placed work this time was truly the most difficult decision in the history of the competition!

It is neither to say that there are too many photographic works that can reach the level of the first place this year.

Nor because the photography this year is really bad.

On the contrary, this year's photography works are very good.

Especially the photography work that they struggled to choose to rank first.

This photoshoot is really great! Marvelous!

It can be said that they subconsciously settled this work as the champion of this year in their hearts when they first saw it.

But...

The only shortcoming of this photographic work, which makes them very entangled, is...

The model in this work is not an ordinary amateur, but a star!

If it is just an ordinary starlet, then forget it. Anyway, if you don't study carefully, you won't find it.

However, the strange thing is that the model in this photo is not an unknown starlet!

It's someone who has been on fire recently and has become popular all over the world, becoming the most popular international star right now!

Needless to say, this will definitely cause an uproar.

What's more, there may be bad public opinion that their photo contest is unfair...

That's why the judges of this year's HS International Photography Awards are so worried!

However, in the end, all the judges still chose to follow their own hearts and gave the first place to the photo that will definitely cause huge waves but is also very good.

That's right, the photographer who won the first prize in the HS International Photography Awards is none other than Allen.

Yes, the celebrity model who has troubled countless judges is Xia An!

Just as all the judges guessed, when the results of the HS International Photography Award Contest were announced, sure enough, this year's Photography Award Contest caused an uproar on the Internet!

Of course, the person who caused this uproar was none other than Xia An, the model of the work!

The attention paid to the original HS International Photography Awards was not very high.

After all, it is a professional photography competition, not a popular entertainment competition.

Those who follow this competition are also some photographers and photography enthusiasts.

Therefore, when the results of the competition were announced, it did not immediately cause an upsurge.

What everyone paid more attention to was that the first place in this year's HS International Photography Awards Contest was actually a Chinese photographer.

Until...someone recognized that the model in the first photo titled "Hope and Redemption" turned out to be their own idol, and then they couldn't calm down!

[Damn it! You may not believe it! The model in the first prize of this year's HS International Photography Awards is actually my idol, Xia An?!]

[Oh my god! Xia An, what a great photo! It really captures the essence of the title, hope and redemption.]

[It is truly deserving of the first prize! A really amazing shot! You can truly feel the sense of hope.]

[Xia An's face is absolutely stunning! After watching "Come on! Challenger!", I felt that Xia An was an incredibly strong person.]

[When I watched "Xia An's Star House," I felt that Xia An is a very hardworking and good mother. Now, when I saw this photograph of "Hope and Redemption," I saw the contradictory desires for survival, despair, hope, and redemption from Xia An.]

[ Xia An is truly amazing! I now think that she can really portray "Return to Earth" well and can truly be a good actor.]

...

The award-winning photo of "Hope and Redemption" taken by Allen for Xia An can be said to have spread on the Internet like crazy!

After seeing this photo, everyone was full of excitement and hype.

After all, this is the first time that a Chinese photographer have won this international photography award.

Isn't that something to be proud of?

Cough, cough, cough!

Although, because of Xia An's current popularity, Allen, the photographer, was completely overshadowed because everyone's attention focus on Xia An, the photography model.

However, Allen didn't care very much; he was a behind-the-scenes worker himself.

Anyway, now that his work has won the first prize, he has become the first Asian and Chinese to win this honor in the HS International Photography Awards competition, that's enough!

Gradually, the work "Hope and Redemption" spread farther and farther, reaching the base camp where Xia An was staying and even reaching the United States.

Although in the photograph "Hope and Redemption," Xia An neither wear makeup, nor did she deliberately create an exquisite look. She was just wearing a simple, even crude, white dress. Her wet hair didn't have any styling at all; it was loosely scattered in front of her collarbone.

The background of the photo is not too complicated, just a big tree that has withered but has grown a touch of green sprouts, and a bright full moon.

Such a seemingly simple and ordinary photo is also understood by foreigners, and they sincerely like this photo called "Hope and Redemption."

Many foreigners who didn't have much feeling for Xia An fell in love with this Chinese girl with black hair and black eyes after seeing Xia An's expressiveness in this photograph.

At this time, Xia An's photoshopped work with blonde hair and blue eyes that had the most likes on Instagram was also surpassed by this "Hope and Redemption"!

The most beautiful impression of Xia An for all foreigners is not limited to the photoshopped picture with blonde hair and blue eyes.

But all of them, because of the award-winning work of "Hope and Redemption," changed their views on Xia An.

In a real sense, all foreigners accepted Xia An with black hair and black eyes, and they truly felt that this Chinese girl with different hair color, eye color, and complexion was so beautiful!

  ...

"Sister Xia An! Why didn't you tell me in advance that you were also a model for Alan? And you even took such a photo to participate in the international photography competition!"

As Xia An's manager, Xu Tiantian was really caught off guard by the HS photography first prize!

Being very busy, she didn't pay attention to the winning works of the HS Photography Award contest at all.

She was belatedly told by others that her goddess was popular again.

After she finished reading the latest hot topic, she was in a bad mood!

She is guilty of dereliction of duty! As Xia An's manager, she really failed her duty!

Seeing her manager, Xu Tiantian being so angry and depressed, with a bit of self-reproach, Xia An blinked and apologized without a stand.

"Sorry, sorry, didn't I forget about this too..."

What Xia An said was really true; she didn't tell any lies.

She really just forgot about it.

Although, Allen called again later and told her that the entry they collaborated on won first place.

But she is neither a photographer, nor is she a model, so she didn't take this matter to heart.

Who knew, she just became a photography model once, but in the end, she became popular again bevause of a photography competition.

"..."

Seeing Xia An's innocent appearance, Xu Tiantian didn't know what to say.

She could only sigh lightly and said rather helplessly, "Sister Xia An, no matter what you want to do next time, you have to tell me in advance, you understand?"

Xu Tiantian looked at Xia An very seriously and said, "I'm your agent, and I want to know what happened to you before anyone else. Look, it's like this time, if I didn't know in time, I would have signed all the advertising endorsement contracts. Then we would have lost a lot of money!"

Having said this, Xu Tiantian felt lucky for a while, but fortunately, she screened the advertising endorsements too carefully.

She is doing research and evaluation on each brand in order to choose the six brands that are the best and most suitable for their own goddess to cooperate with.

If she hadn't been so careful, she would have already signed the contract by now.

Then she would really be crying her eyes out!

The value of my goddess now is very different from before!

In the past, Xia An gained worldwide popularity through the variety show "Star House", but her fame was not on par with the top-tier artists in the United States.

So, Xia An is still considered a relatively new artist, especially since she rose to fame through variety shows, which means she lacks experience and qualifications.

As a result, Xia An is lacking in fashion resources.

No fashion magazines or international luxury brands are willing to collaborate with her.

Even if a star is popular, they will still face ridicule if they lack fashion resources.

Unfortunately, fashion resources are not accessible to everyone.

Especially top international brands, which many stars in the domestic entertainment industry are competing for.

Even A-list celebrities may struggle to become the image spokespersons for these top international luxury brands.

It can be said that fashion resources are an enticing opportunity that all stars want to seize.

Xu Tiantian used to think that her goddess was so unmotivated and lazy, it must be because she didn't have much hope for fashion resources.

But what she didn't expect was that her own goddess gave her such a big surprise!

She is the model who won the first prize in this year's HS International Photography Awards!

Although, HS International Photography Awards is not a well-known competition, the popularity and influence of the HS International Photography Awards is definitely the highest in the photography industry!

In particular, the HS International Photography Awards is related to public welfare.

Of course, the most important thing is that the photography industry also involves the fashion circle on the one hand.

So, this time, Xia An really... got extremely lucky!

"Sister Xia An, you may not know this, but I just received several invitations from internationally renowned luxury brands. They all want you to shoot image advertisements for them."

Although the other party did not explicitly state that I am a brand ambassador, this news is enough to make Xu Tiantian happy!

After all, shooting a brand image advertisement is a step closer to becoming a brand ambassador!

Seeing Xu Tiantian's growing excitement as she spoke, Xia An couldn't help but find it amusing.

Just moments ago, the girl was clearly upset, but now she's thrilled.

"Yeah, it's up to you. You can figure it out."

Xia An smiled and nodded. At this moment, she was thinking about the very important and top priority of when her company would officially open.

"Sister Xia An, I think... Otherwise, let's take all of them! Anyway, they are all big names in the world, and it won't hurt your image if you take all of them," suddenly, Xu Tiantian said very seriously.

"Huh? Accept all?" Xia An didn't expect Xu Tiantian to be so ruthless and looked at her manager in a daze.

"Yes! I have accepted them all! Anyway, you were prepared to accept all the advertising endorsements last time. This also shows that you are actually very free!" Looking at Xu Tiantian's natural look, Xia An wondered if she dug a hole for herself or the other way around?

Anyway, she thought, since there are only benefits to herself and no harm, then take it all, take it all!

"It's up to you, just do it yourself." After seeing Xia An nod in agreement, Xu Tiantian was so excited that she almost jumped up.

What she can now be sure of is that in the near future, her family's goddess will definitely become a bigwig in the fashion circle after the variety show and film industry!

With the ever-changing temperament of her goddess, she couldn't believe her goddess couldn't win the image ambassadorships of several top international brands with such an opportunity!

Just when Xu Tiantian was full of confidence and gearing up to operate fashion resources for Xia An, the appreciation of the award-winning work "Hope and Redemption" on the Internet is getting hotter and hotter!

It is true that at the beginning, it was the model Xia An who made this work popular, but as time passed by, little by little, the award-winning work "Hope and Redemption" has made more people understand the artistic conception it wants to express.

This also allows more people to know Allen's "Hope and Redemption" and the HS International Photography Award competition, which is a charity event every year, because of Xia An.

Soon, under the influence of Xia An and "Hope and Redemption", the HS International Photography Awards became popular.

Its popularity is not only popular among photographers and photography enthusiasts but also among countless ordinary people.

Countless people have paid attention to the public welfare activities of the HS International Photography Award Competition because of Xia An and "Hope and Redemption".

Doing public welfare and charity has always been a matter of great concern to the world. Many celebrities also engage in public welfare and charity, whether or not they do it wholeheartedly.

After all, one can receive a lot of praise and influence by doing so. This is why the H.S International Photography Awards competition is so popular.

However, no one thought that the public welfare activities made the H.S International Photography Awards respectable and attractive because of this.

Xia An has also received attention and respect, not for the public welfare activities of the Photography Awards but for completely different reason.

[Shou Shou, have you watched Allen's latest interview? I almost forgot that Xia An had also been abducted!]

Because Hope and Redemption, Allen became popular.

Numerous interviews were conducted with him, and during these interviews, he had to talk about Xia An and some of the things that happened during the filming of the award-winning work.

Naturally, Allen told the story about how Xia An had rescued Gu Shumo, who had been trafficked in a remote village at the shooting location.

So when this interview was broadcast, it reminded people of what happened during "Come On! Challenger!"

"Is this the tracing message for the lost child?"

Initially, they didn't know the full version, they only knew that Xia An had rescued a little boy while filming.

Although they admired Xia An, they soon forgot about it.

But this time, Allen told the whole story in a vivid and interesting manner. Now, Xia An has become a hero in everyone's heart!

And those who had questioned Xia An's Chinese kung fu were proven wrong, they can now be considered as being slapped on their face!

After all, Xia An rescued a kidnapped child from a strong man in the countryside!

Soon, Allen's interview was picked up by foreign media and translated into English. The people in foreign countries were even more excited and shocked than the people in China!

They all praised Xia An on the internet.

Such a move also shocked many influential people, including directors, producers, and big names in the fashion industry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
3.4K 27 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
2.7M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...
480K 15.1K 122
Description The older sister flees from her wedding to be with her lover, and her younger sister is forced to take her place in marrying a very power...