Transmigrated To Be Delicate...

Galing kay seirrasoffy

In the doomsdays, Xia An, who had the power to raise her beauty died. As soon as she opened her eyes, she fou... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Just FYI
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Don't click!!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102ź
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Hye guys..
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapters 157
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164[raw]
Chapter 165
Chapter 166[raw]

Chapter 158

659 18 1
Galing kay seirrasoffy

When Liang Jiayi entered the show, there were not many stars left because the show started quickly. Only photographers were left on the red carpet when a slim figure appeared, attracting the attention of all photographers and staff.

Dressed in dark blue, it seemed as if the shadows of stars shining in the Milky Way appeared on the red carpet.

With smart tulle, snow-white skin, a semi-transparent sling, and a tube top, an elegant and fairy-like beauty revealed some sexiness and temptation.

The woman wore an evening dress that resembled a starry stars, and she walked gracefully. With each step, the skirt seemed to dance like stars, sparkling.

It's as if Xia An is wearing the stars all over the sky on her body; they are so dazzling and beautiful.

If this dark blue evening dress is as beautiful as the starry stars, it is incredibly eye-catching.

Then, Xia An's appearance is like the sun, shining brightly and stunningly.

The bud fur hat was worn at a slant, and the seaweed-like big waves lazily draped over the shoulders. The delicate and beautiful but cold makeup highlighted the snow-white slender shoulders and neck.

Without any hair accessories, there is only one sparkling star bracelet and a pair of sparkling diamond earrings adorning her body.

However, this gave Xia An an indescribable elegance.

While they took the photos, they sighed with emotion about the beauty and style of this female star.

"Oh my God, Angel's beauty really lives up to her reputation! She really is an angel!"

"I've never seen such a beautiful actress in a Harry Winston dress!"

"Harry Winston's haute couture evening dress! If I'm not mistaken, this should be the most expensive evening dress today!"

  ...

Hearing the chatter of foreign photographers, the Chinese fashion media was dumbfounded!

Originally, Xia An appeared last, and her beauty shocked the audience.

Now, in addition to frantically taking photos, they even heard that Xia An was wearing Harry Winston's haute couture gown, which was the most expensive evening gown of the day. How could they calm down?

Of course, they also knew that Xia An was now very famous and had many fans.

However, they did not expect that Xia An would have such good fashion resources!

Even Harry Winston's high-end dresses could be borrowed! Most importantly, it was still the most expensive dress among the audience today!

Now, this group of domestic media reporters was not calm!

In order to avoid being scooped by their peers, after hastily taking photos of Xia An, they began to edit and publish the red carpet photos of the domestic fashion week later!

Some media reporters were too anxious to grab the first release, so instead of waiting for the stars to send them refined pictures, they decided to post the original pictures without refinement.

However, at that time, no one knew about the stars who came to participate in the fashion week. This time, because of a change like Xia An, they were really "shown in the mirror".

"Sister Xia An! Our spot seems to have been taken by someone..."

After finally stepping onto the spot, Xu Tiantian, who led Xia An into the show, suddenly saw that the position that was supposed to be occupied by her own goddess was snatched away by others.

Now, Xu Tiantian is really angry. This is the first row of Fashion Week! If you sit in the back, where will the camera show your face?

Most importantly, the first row also represents Xia An's status in the fashion circle!

How can Xu Tiantian not be angry?

But compared to Xu Tiantian's anger, Xia An was not angry at all.

She glanced at the full seats, pursed her lips, and said indifferently.

"Forget it, there is only one seat, let's find a place to sit down first."

Xia An was not interested in watching fashion shows, so she didn't care too much about where she sat.

Moreover, now that someone is sitting there, it always feels a bit strange for her to argue with others just to get her seat back.

Listening to Xia An's words and looking at her calm appearance, Xu Tiantian really didn't know what to say.

However, she also understood that the seat had been taken, and at this point, the ready-to-wear show was about to start, so they couldn't go and try to reclaim the seat.

After all, it would be too embarrassing.

So Xu Tiantian took a deep breath and could only grit her teeth and swallow her pride, leading Xia An to a seat in the back.

Just as she found a seat and planned to have Xia An sit there, they unexpectly encountered another important person.

A nobleman helped Xia An to sit in the first row.

"Oh, Ann! Are you looking for a seat? Would you like to sit next to me?"

"Lionel?!"

Xia An was surprised by the man who suddenly appeared next to her and subconsciously called out his name.

"Hi, my partner, long time no see."

Lionel looked at the surprised expression on Xia An's face. He smiled slightly, his blue eyes as pure as the sea, making people intoxicated.

"It's been a long time since I saw you."

She hadn't seen Lionel since "Return to Earth" wrapped up her part.

Not even any phone calls or text messages.

"Come on, sit with me and have a chat. I heard that your recent American drama "Big Bang" is about to air. I watched the trailer and am curious about your role."

Seeing Lionel's interested expression, Xia An hesitated a little. But under Xu Tiantian's strong gaze, Xia An finally nodded and followed Lionel to his place.

After arriving at Lionel's position, Xia An found that his seat seemed to be in the middle of the show and was surrounded by a group of foreigners. Except for Lionel, she hardly knew anyone else.

But everyone else seemed to know her, and they all smiled kindly at her.

But...

"Are you sure there's enough space for me to sit?"

Xia An seemed to be in a crowded place. She blinked her eyes, regretting that she came here with Lionel.

Although, due to the size of the show, the chairs for watching the show were not individual chairs but rows of benches connected together, so you couldn't tell how many people were sitting in this position.

However, after all, the area of the bench was limited, and the number of people who could sit there was already arranged.

"Okay, Ann, you don't take up as much space as you think."

After speaking, Lionel made a gesture of 'please sit down', inviting Xia An to sit down very gentlemanly.

And the other stars sitting next to Lionel also moved away in good faith, leaving more seats for the two of them.

Seeing this, Xia An could only sit down and stop fussing.

And the moment Xia An sat down, Gucci's high-end ready-to-wear show officially started!

Similarly, Gucci's high-end ready-to-wear show had begun, and the competition among female stars had also begun!

........

The music of the catwalk played as models wearing luxurious high-end dresses stepped to the rhythm, swaying and strutting down the runway, showcasing their dresses.

While the models on the stage walked the runway, female celebrities offstage also flaunted their beauty.

After all, the catwalk photographers not only capture the models on the runway but also the celebrities seated below, watching the show.

Furthermore, the outfits of all the stars will be scrutinized, and the best and worst outfits will be selected.

Therefore, although all the stars appear to be watching the show attentively, they are actually engaged in a secret competition behind the scenes!

Everyone in the entertainment industry is very experienced and knows which angle looks best and which smile is the most beautiful. Therefore, they all hold back their energy to control their expressions and movements, and to show their most beautiful demeanor.

"Sister Jiayi, I think I saw an Asian female celebrity being seated in the first row beside Lionel, but I didn't see her face clearly, and I don't know who she is..."

Liang Jiayi, who was trying to show off her most beautiful demeanor and was always on guard against being photographed looking ugly by the photographer, snorted coldly when she heard the words of a third-tier starlet beside her, Tang Xue.

"Oh."

Seeing that Liang Jiayi didn't seem to want to pay attention to her, Tang Xue, who has always been thick-skinned, didn't feel discouraged.

On the contrary, she became more interested in chatting with Liang Jiayi.

"Sister Jiayi, that female celebrity is also unkind. The people sitting beside Lionel are all big names in the European and American circles, and she, a black-haired Asian celebrity, also has the nerve to sit there. Just wait and see. When the seat map comes out, she will definitely be scolded."

Listening to the words whispered in her ear, if Liang Jiayi was not afraid of being photographed in ugly photos, she really wanted to give Tang Xue, who only had a diploma from Pheasant University, a big roll of her eyes!

She herself always grabs other people's seats, and she is ashamed to talk about others. Thinking of this, Liang Jiayi became angry.

She thought that she was definitely the only Chinese female stars invited to sit in the first row.

It turned out she was mistaken. In the front row, there were few Chinese male stars, but Chinese female stars...

It's really pinch by pinch! It made her first row not precious at all!

However, among the group of female stars sitting in the first row, she could know with certainty that some of them just took the first row from others.

For example, Tang Xue who can't even rank in the second line, was sitting next to her.

"Hehe, is your seat really yours?"

Finally unable to bear it anymore, Liang Jiayi taunted Tang Xue with a half-hearted smile.

Now, no matter how thick-skinned Tang Xue was, she couldn't sit still.

However, she only panicked for a short while, and soon, she smiled and raised the corners of her lips again.

"Sister Jiayi, look, there are so many people sitting in the first row."

Looking at Tang Xue's shameless appearance, and watching the other starlets vying for seats with Tang Xue, Liang Jiayi took a deep breath and decided not to pay any attention to the thick-skinned Tang Xue.

Just sat next to her made her feel worthless!

However, which celebrity who supposed to sit next to her?

Also, who was that Asian female celebrity invited by Lionel to sit in the front row?

...

"Oh~ Angel, you are so beautiful~"

"Angel, I saw your makeup photo in "Big Bang" recently. You are so handsome."

"Angel..."

Xia An really didn't expect at all that this group of strange foreign stars were still quite curious about her.

Obviously, she was pulled over by Lionel to catch up and chat, but now... all of them turned into a group of strange foreign stars chatting with her.

And they are all very friendly to her, even a little too enthusiastic.

After politely answering their questions one by one, Xia An really felt helpless.

You know, she is a person who doesn't like chatting with strangers.

Even acquaintances, she likes to ignore them.

For example, Lionel.

"Ann, I gave you my contact number, why didn't you call me?"

Lionel looked at Xia An helplessly. After Xia An completed filming, he gave her his contact information.

In the end, Xia An was really good. Not only did she not give him her own contact information, she even didn't send him a single message after she left.

"Contact you? Why should I contact you when I have nothing to do?"

Xia An said very frankly.

Seeing Xia An's calm appearance, Lionel really felt like crying.

He touched his nose and murmured in his heart, he is not so unattractive to girls, is he?

"Cough!"

In order to conceal his embarrassment, Lionel coughed lightly and changed the subject.

"Ann, I know quite a few directors. If necessary, I can introduce you to some good movies..."

If other female stars, especially Chinese female stars, heard that, Lionel, an international film actor was going to introduce a good movie for them, they would be crazy with joy.

They would have agreed without hesitation!

But when it come to Xia An, it was completely opposite!

"Don't, please don't! I'm busy with a lot of work right now, and I really don't need it at the moment. Thank you for your kindness."

Looking at Xia An's look of "Please, don't introduce me to the movie", Lionel is really confused.

Well, actress, don't they especially hope to receive a good script?

When it comes to Xia An.... why was she so different?

"OK, I see."

For a while, Lionel didn't know what to say.

He originally intended to cooperate with Xia An, but now...

Seeing Lionel's regretful face, Xia An felt extremely grateful in his heart!

Fortunately, Xu Tiantian was unable to follow her! Otherwise......

It is estimated that Xu Tiantian must have helped her to deal with it that week!

Thinking of this, she was even more thankful that she had escaped again!

If, at this moment, Xia An's mood was known by other female stars, they would definitely want to kill Xia An, a person who is blessed but was ignorant of her blessings! There is no room for negotiation!

.......

Soon, the show ended while Xia An and Lionel were having a "good talk".

Whether the show was good or not, other stars and photographers had no unanimous opinion.

But regarding the relationship between Xia An and Lionel... Those who saw it all agreed that the relationship between these two people was good! It was really good!

They were laughing and chatting, and they were whispering intimately. It was obvious from a glance that they had a good relationship in private.

A group of photographers took quite a lot of photos just to capture the intimacy between these two people.

However, how did they know that the relationship between Xia An and Lionel was not as close as they imagined?

No, Gucci's fashion show has just ended, and Xia An couldn't wait to distance herself from Lionel.

She was really afraid that Xu Tiantian and Lionel would meet in the next second.

Then... the two had a good chat and sold her again!

After leaving the Gucci show alone, she met Xu Tiantian. Then she was surrounded by a group of media before she could leave.

"Click, click!"

A group of people took out their cameras and started shooting Xia An!

Xia An was not used to it in any way.

"Miss Xia An, may I ask what your relationship is with Mr. Lionel..."

"Miss Xia An..."

"Angel..."

Countless reporters surrounded Xia An, asking questions while taking pictures.

It's as if Xia An is the protagonist of this show.

At this time, other celebrities also noticed that there was a celebrity surrounded by the media up ahead.

A group of celebrities looked on enviously at the surrounded individual, not knowing which celebrity they were.

"It must be some big star in Hollywood."

"Well, only big Hollywood stars receive this kind of media attention."

"Hey~ So what if our group is here? Aren't we just supporting others? The foreign media doesn't even take pictures of us."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.3K 940 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
987K 28.4K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
951K 31.1K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
1.8K 14 2
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...