Jenna x Reader One-Shots

By fordkate

Just some random one shots that come to mind and feel free to request <3 Jenna Ortega x Fem Reader I love... More

❤️Jenna One-Shots❤️
Christmas Together
Books and Headphones
Teacher
Interview
Interview 2
First Kiss
Intruder? No, just my girlfriend
"I love you"
Finding out
Meeting the Family
Football Mishap
Jealousy
Someone New
"You didn't say goodbye"
Cramps
"Do you like me...?"
"Do you like me...?" 2
Judgement
Demanding Boss
Demanding Boss 2
Demanding Boss 3
Demanding Boss 4
Demanding Boss 5
Demanding Boss 6
⚠️Demanding Boss 7⚠️
Demanding Boss 8
"...An Angel appears from Heaven"
Jenna The Bully
Best Friends Sister
Obsessive
⚠️Acceptance⚠️
⚠️Acceptance 2⚠️
"I can explain, I swear"
"I can explain, I swear" 2
Friendship? Relationship.
Meeting the family
Sensuality.
Best Friend Protection
The Last Of Us
⚠️The Last of Us "Part II"⚠️
First meeting
SAG Awards
Horrible Fights
Framed
Let's fall in love for the night
⚠️Secrets⚠️
Public Outrage
Public Outrage 2
Falling in love behind the scenes
Made for Death
Made for Death 2
Tease
Desired for You
Desired for You 2
Desired for You 3
Desired for You 4
Desired for You 5
Old Money
"We wasted days"
The Main Lover of Y/n L/n
Meeting at Coachella
Learning
Struggles
"Give into me, my love"
Behind the scenes
Hanging out gone... right?
⚠️Secret Insecurities⚠️
A '55 Romance
"Do you want me, Jenna?"
"Do you want me, Jenna?" 2
⚠️"Do you want me, Jenna?" 3⚠️
"Do you want me, Jenna?" 4
"Do you want me, Jenna?" 5
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour 2
"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry"
Spider-Women
"That girl has trust issues..."
"That girl has trust issues" 2
A Secret Society
Secret Kid
Secret Kid 2
Fight
⚠️Mystery Unsolved⚠️
Mystery Unsolved 2
Mystery Unsolved 3
Mystery Murder 4
Mystery Murder 5
Mystery Murder 6
"I'm sorry, who are you?"
"I'm sorry, who are you?" 2
"I'm sorry, who are you?" 3
❤️Phoebe Atwell❤️
Feelings for the new girl
Feelings for the new girl 2
On the run
New girl
⚠️Pain⚠️
Secret Crushes
Feelings for you
Escape
❤️Lorraine One-Shots❤️
Surviving
❤️Vada One-Shots❤️
⚠️School Shooting + Aftermath⚠️
Best Friends
⚠️Death⚠️
"You slept with her?"
"There's no reason"
Caught
❤️Wednesday One-Shots❤️
Wolf Fight
Soft Side
Whose side is she on?
Smitten Over Y/n Sinclair
Protector
Secret Relationship
"Can't get you out of my mind"
❤️Katie One-Shots❤️
Fleekfest Concert + Aftermath
My Girl
Jealous of Carter
❤️Tara One-Shot❤️
Escaped
Cuddle
"Tara...?"
"I will always protect you"
Ghostface
⚠️Protective⚠️
"I like you so much, Tara"
❤️Ellie Alves One-Shots❤️
Escaping the box
"Ellie Alves, hi"
Set-up
"Falling in love, are we?"
"Falling in love, are we?" 2
❤️Mabel One-Shots❤️
Meeting you
Protecting Mabel
Protective older sister
❤️Cairo One-Shots❤️
An Inspiration
An Inspiration 2
An Inspiration 3
An Inspiration 4
An Inspiration 5
All Yours
All Yours 2
❤️Personal❤️
Poem #1

Nervous

2.8K 124 160
By fordkate

A/N: Wednesday x Reader

Summary: Wednesday and Y/n hooked up in the past and when they bump into one another, Y/n panics.

INSPO: Gilmore Girls

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday's POV:

I am at a stupid party, trying to find my brother Pugsley, as my mother wanted me to keep an eye on him. She sent me and not Thing, I don't know why but they sent me to go find him and keep an eye on him.

I glance around and I notice a girl come in with black pants, black and white converse, a white t-shirt and a blue / green flannel with gold rimmed glasses. I feel something in my stomach and I adjust in my stance to get more comfortable even though anything about social interaction makes my skin crawl and want to eat these ridiculous mind-confusing children.

"Hey, Wednesday Addams, right?" The girl asks me, I take in her outfit and notice her offer a sweet and addicting smile.

"Depends on who's asking."

"Me."

"Then, yes." I answer, turning my body to her and uncrossing my arms. "What is your name?" I ask her, looking at her intently and waiting to learn her name, her smile softens and her shoulders sink.

"Y/n, it's my brother's party." She informs me, I glance around the party and I finally notice Pugsley, he's plotting something, I can tell. "I'm sorry, am I bothering you?" Y/n asks me, I snap my head toward her and feel myself getting stuck looking into her eyes.

"Surprisingly not." I answer in reply, noticing her hum softly. "Can I interest you in anything?"

"Only yourself, darling."

"Call me darling again and I'm not sure what I'll stop myself from doing." I answer in reply, stepping closer to her. Noticing her lower herself to my ear.

"I won't mind seeing what you do." She answers in reply, whispering in my ear. I look away but when she moves back, I meet her eyes and feel a light smile tug on my lips, I feel her take my hand and she directs me away from the party and into her room, shutting the door behind her and turning to me. "You don't look like the party type, Addams."

"What a shame." I reply, glancing at the pictures and drawings on the wall as well as the writings on the wall, she has a lot of books and things on her wall. It's very... intriguing. Especially with how old some of the writers are, I didn't think other people would be interested in old classics. "I see you like the classics."

"The classics and more." She answers, walking over and standing beside me, I glance at her before continuing to read a few of the quotes she has on her wall. She has a very old-style handwriting style and I can't help but admire it in a way. "You like classics too?"

"You could say that." I answer in reply, turning away from her wall and looking over at her to see her still holding that smile on her lips. "What are you smiling at?"

"Oh, nothing..." She answers, I raise my eyebrow and step closer to her.

"I don't understand your complex emotional code that you and so many others seem to have." I express to her, noticing her hum softly, nodding her head.

"So, you want me to be straight up with you?"

"Sure, whatever that means.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Y/n tells me, moving in front of me and I notice her hand rest beside me, I focus on her eyes, not wanting to take my eyes away from hers. "However, I won't... if you don't want me too." She adds, retreating and standing slightly close to me yet her warmth brings... comfort to me. I glance and see her belt, I rest my index finger on her belt, tugging her closer to me, her body against mines. I notice her lean her head down and lift my head, she kisses me and I kiss her back, feeling my heart stop for a moment.

I was so happy thinking my time had come. However, it hasn't. I continue to kiss her and feel her hands rest on my waist and my hand rest on her neck, leaning more into her. I feel her tug me as she continues to step back, she sits down on the end of her bed and I sit on her lap, feeling her cling onto me as we continue to kiss.

I pull away and feel her hand move under my shirt as she places short kisses on my neck, scattering them around my neck. I melt more toward her, resting my hand on her back as I tilt my head to the side. Enjoying the pleasure that I'm receiving.

"Fuck, Weds." I hear her mutter softly, as I realise that my hips having a mind of their own, feeling something growing between her legs.

Why am I not surprised?

"Enjoy this, Cucciolo." I tell her, whispering in her ear, hearing her moan and melt toward me, our lips resting against one another as I hear her unzip her zipper, I pull away and take her t-shirt off, dragging my nail down her body and into her pants.

***

I wake up the next morning, glancing around and seeing that I am going to be late for school if I don't leave now, I grab my clothes and I leave, seeing that Y/n is still fast asleep. I decide to make my own way to school and when I arrive, a lot of eyes are on me. I've fixed my hair, I've hidden all my hickeys, what else could there be?

I walk toward my locker and open it to see Pugsley tied up with an apple in his mouth, he whimpers as he falls onto the ground.

Of course...

*****

A lot has happened, my mother has dragged me to Nevermore which she has wanted to send me to for as long as I can remember, I had two attempted murder charges yet they were dropped. It was annoying that it wasn't murder charges yet I digress, I got my mother's old room, Thing is here at Nevermore with me, I have a new roommate and I'm... settling in comfortably, I suppose.

She's a very bright... person, you could say. She learned that I'm allergic to colour so I did the only thing that I think is right. I cut her rainbow in half on the window and I made my side of the room much darker compared to her very light and bright and colourful side.

I'm making my way into town and Enid, my roommate, is walking with me while we discuss the case as I've also now became an eye-witness in a murder that no one believes me.

"And I seriously can't believe that he missed the date, he said he wanted to go on the date but I can't believe he skipped it." Enid expresses to me, sounding so upset. I glance over at her and see her making her way toward it. I join along side her with Thing resting on my right shoulder. Enid is continuing to talk about how sad it is that Ajax skipped their date.

"I said I would nail-gun his heart, didn't I?" I remind her, noticing her rest her hand on the inside of my forearm.

"Please don't, I still want to try."

"Enid, he skipped the date. If he's going to hurt you before you two are even dating then how much are you going to get hurt while dating him?" I ask her, looking over at her as she opens the door into the Weathervane and waits for me to go inside, I step inside first and hold it open for her. She steps inside and I let it shut over, we walk toward the counter slowly as she answers.

"I don't know but I really like him, Weds, he could be the one! He's just... a little... I don't know, I really like him though." Enid expresses to me, we approach the counter and I notice that Tyler, someone who I have known since my first day at Nevermore who works here, doesn't seem to be here. Hm, I wonder where he is. I watch as someone steps out after Enid rings the bell and when they run their hand through their hair and approach us— Y/n...

"Oh..." She lets out softly, staring me down as she stops tying her apron. I watch as Enid glances between the two of us, confused.

"Do you two know each other?" Enid questions, looking more at me than at Y/n. "Did you know Wednesday before she moved here?"

"Briefly." Y/n answers, her voice more raspier than I last heard it. Enid gasps and rests her hands on the counter.

"You have to tell me what she was like. Was she as scary as she is n—?" I tug on Enid and she removes her hands from the counter and stumbles toward me.

"What're you doing here?"

"Parents moved here."

"They did?" I question, she nods her head slowly. "Why?"

"I don't know why, you'd have to ask them." She replies, shrugging. "Now, can I get you anything?"

"Yes, a clue to what the fuck is going on." Enid answers glancing between me and Y/n, Y/n chuckles softly and offers her hand.

"Y/n L/n, nice to meet you...?"

"Enid, Enid Sinclair." She answers in reply, shaking Y/n's hand and both girls offering one another a smile as they remove their hands from one another. "So, how do you two know one another?" She asks, looking over at me, Y/n chuckles softly.

"Yeah, Wednesday. How do we know one another?" Y/n asks me, a subtle smirk settling on her lips. I glare at her before turning to Enid.

"I was at a party, looking out for my brother and we met and talked."

"Talking?"

"Yes." I answer, staring her down, not wanting to discuss my antics with Enid as I will get endlessly teased which I already get enough of.

"Talking." She mutters quietly before looking over at Enid, "What a fun thing to do." She continues onto say before sighing, letting her shoulders fall. "So, what can I get you both?"

"Black coffee." I answer, she nods her head lightly and writes it down before looking at Enid.

"Hot chocolate, please." Enid answers in reply, glancing at Y/n, taking in her outfit and giving her a 'flirtatious' look.

"A black coffee and a Hot chocolate coming up, are you taking them to go or sitting in?"

"Taking—"

"—Sitting in." Enid butts in, I look over at her as she pays for both of our drinks, "We'll be over at that booth." She adds, pointing over at the booth that I always sit on, Y/n nods her head and Enid takes me over toward the booth, sitting across from me while Thing and Enid freak out. "There was so much tension! Did you two used to date?"

"They are so cute." Thing signs, I roll my eyes and shake my head lightly.

"No, and we're not. We just... it was a one-time thing. I don't see why that matters." I express to both of them, taking Thing and putting him in my bag yet he just claws his way out again. I sigh, defeated. I watch as Y/n walks over toward me and setting the black coffee down and resting the hot chocolate in front of Enid.

"Thank you, Y/n." Enid thanks her, Y/n offers a warm smile.

"No problem." She replies, going to leave.

"Y/n," I call on her, Y/n turns to me and waits for me to speak. "how come you're working here?"

"It was the only job that I think I could do well in." She replies, before nodding her head to both me and Enid then walking away. I watch as she walks away and I hear Enid call on me, I look over toward Enid and she continues to tell me about Ajax and avoid the topic of Y/n which I'm happy about.

***

I open the doors to the Weathervane and I see Y/n, she's sweeping the floor. It's 11:43pm and I snuck out of Nevermore to see Y/n as I really wanted to talk to her.

"We're closed." Y/n announces, not bothering to look toward the door.

"Then why leave the door unlocked for anyone to come in?" I ask her, Y/n quickly turns, dropping the sweeper mop on the floor as her shoulders fall and she completely freezes.

"Wednesday." She lets out softly, she clears her throat and glances at the floor before meeting my eyes again. "What're—What're you doing here?" Y/n asks me, picking up the sweeper mop and setting it against one of the chairs.

"I could ask you the same thing." I reply, taking my bag off and setting it on the table before crossing my arms over my chest, staring her down.

"Weds, I already answered all your questions that you had for me when you saw me earlier." She replies through a soft sigh, letting her shoulders fall and her eyes glancing between mine. "Now, what're you doing back here? I thought that Nevermore had a curfew?"

"I snuck out." I answer, casually. Noticing her nod her head as she chuckles softly, a ridiculously adorable smile tugging on her cheeks.

"Of course you did." She replies, shaking her head. I go to step closer but she immediately reaches for the mop and stumbles back. "I—I think... I think we need to keep our distance." She confesses to me, I raise my eyebrows.

"Distance?" I question, taking careful steps toward her while she steps back.

"Y—Yes! Yes, 10—10 feet. 10 feet away from one another." Y/n firmly states, moving away from me, I stop, abruptly and my eyes glance between hers, wondering where this has come from.

"And why are you inquiring that we do this?" I ask her, uncrossing my arms and letting them rest at my side.

"Because..." She lets out softly, her shoulders falling. "I... I gave you a chance and—and you didn't want to take it and I can't keep kissing you before hearing that you don't like me romantically." She explains to me, I take a step toward her and she grabs two chairs, putting them in front of her as she steps back, shyly.

"Y/n." I reply, lowering my voice and feeling a smile want to tug on my lips. "I just want to talk."

"10 feet."

"Excuse me?"

"10 feet, that's the distance we need between us." She tells me, clenching her jaw and glancing at the table then at the chairs in front of her, grabbing another chair. "The more furniture the better."

"Cucciolo." I begin, noticing her swallow the lump in her throat. "I'm not going to hurt you, you know this. We don't need furniture between us." I express to her, attempting to move one of the chairs, yet she moves back and around to the other side of the table, my eyes follow her every move and I am now across from her. I move the chairs, one by one.

"Well, Weds, I think we do." She confesses to me, her voice slightly breaking. "I think we need things between us because every time I'm around you, I just want to kiss you... and I can't kiss you because you don't want that! And I don't want to make you uncomfortable, I don't want to do anything that will make you hate me, so, please, will you just stop making me feel like an animal every time I'm around you and start letting me move on?" Y/n rambles to me, I manage to break down her little barricade of chairs and move around to her yet she scurries to the toward where I came in. I turn back around and go the way I just came, coming towards her yet she moves back to where I am yet across the table.

"Mhm, I didn't know you felt this way about me..." I inform her, noticing her struggle to find a retort.

"You probably think it's too emotional." She retorts, looking at me up-and-down, her eyes scanning my entire outfit and body and I feel myself remember when she did that while her fingers were in me.

"Oh, undoubtedly." I reply, teasingly, my voice slightly raspy. I notice her swallow another lump in her throat as her breath hitches.

"Please, Wednesday, let's just drop this, o—okay?" She attempts to plead with me, "You had your chance to be with me, you had your chance and you didn't take it. I offered and you didn't take it, can we please...?" I notice that there is a break in between the table so I move them a part, stepping closer to her yet she steps to the side, moving toward the front door as I slowly approach her. "Please just keep our distance and not talk to one another, forgetting about us and what happened— please?" She pleads with me, speaking at a faster pace and trying to find more things to coward behind.

"Why don't you want to be around me?" I ask her, tilting my head slightly.

"You make me nervous." Y/n confesses, her voice wavering lowly.

"I make you nervous, do I?"

"Yes." She answers, grabbing a chair and moving it slightly to block me yet I move it back.

"And what if I was hurt and you were the only person nearby to help me, what would you do?" I ask her, curiously.

"You're Wednesday Addams, you don't need help." She answers, truthfully. Grabbing another chair and moving it yet I move it back and manage to stay close to her.

"Hypothetical, L/n." I remind her, she nods her head.

"R—Right, well, I—I'd help you, call the ambulance and wait for them to pick you up and take you to the hospital. That's it, that's all I'd do." Y/n answers, nervously as I get closer and closer to her.

"That's all you would do? You wouldn't make sure I get there okay?" I ask her, wanting to really know what she'd do as I know that isn't all of what she would do.

"I—"

"—You wouldn't want to come visit me if I was hurt?" I continue to push, noticing her go to answer but hesitate.

"Of c—"

"—And you wouldn't want to stay till I'm out to make sure that I get back to school okay—?"

"—Okay, I would do all of those things! All of them! But that doesn't mean that I can do this—" She jogs toward a longer table and moves about 5 chairs in front of her on either side, "Please, just... go, Wednesday. We can't keep doing this." She states, attempting to sound firm yet I know in reality, she likes me being here. I'm the only thing in her life that is actually adventurous, that actually excites her, I doubt she wants me to go.

"Do you really want me to go?" I ask her, fixing my posture and resting my hands in front of me, she sighs and moves the chairs back, sitting down on one and resting her hands over her face, groaning loudly.

"Yes— No! No, I don't... I don't know!" She complains, leaning into the back rest of the chair and letting her hands fall onto her thighs, I move around and sit next to her. Looking at her and watching as she removes her hands from her face and I notice a tear run down her cheek, she quickly wipes it away and turns to me. "I don't know what to do." She expresses to me, looking into my eyes, I glance away from her, unsure of what to say now. Feeling myself go silent. I don't know what she wants me to say or do.

"What do you want me to say?" I ask her, slowly looking over at her, she sighs and shrugs lightly.

"I don't know." She mutters underneath her breath, wiping her tears away that are trying to fall. "It probably doesn't even matter, anyway." She adds, standing up and continuing to clean up. I watch as she cleans and I debate what to do. I chew on the inside of my lip and stand up, walking over to her. "Weds, I really just want to—" I tap her shoulder and she turns her head to me, I look at her lips, feeling myself want to kiss them before I look into her eyes and clench my jaw. "What?"

"I..." I glance away and hope that she knows what I want to do,

"What?" She repeats, speaking softer and turning to me, resting her hand on my wrist. I sigh, letting my shoulders fall and I look over at her, noticing her eyes glance between mine before lowering onto my lips. I look at her lips and lean in, her hand resting on my cheek and her setting the mop down and resting her other hand on my waist, kissing me. I kiss her back and stroke her cheekbone, feeling her melt deeper into the kiss. A feeling in my stomach making me feel slightly nauseas as it's like a flutter... that's weird. I feel her pull away and her eyes glance between mine. "Are you sure this is okay?" She asks me, speaking softly. I nod my head, lightly.

"Yes, Y/n." I answer, speaking softly. My eyes glancing between hers, noticing her smile shyly as a light blush settles on her cheeks. I lean in, again, placing a short kiss on her lips that she returns.

Why does this feel so comforting to me?

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.2K 16
GXG • jenna x fem! reader • hardly seen any imagines for this pretty gal so here you go! <3
27.9K 409 11
one shots of reader x Jenna don't have a specific topic here but go with it lol
315K 8.1K 32
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒊-𝒔𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅" "𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?, ...
14.1K 242 13
There may be smut, if so, I'll put a star on the chapter. By Kain Natalía Ali