Jenna x Reader One-Shots

By fordkate

Just some random one shots that come to mind and feel free to request <3 Jenna Ortega x Fem Reader I love... More

❤️Jenna One-Shots❤️
Christmas Together
Books and Headphones
Teacher
Interview
Interview 2
First Kiss
Intruder? No, just my girlfriend
"I love you"
Finding out
Meeting the Family
Football Mishap
Jealousy
Someone New
"You didn't say goodbye"
Cramps
"Do you like me...?"
"Do you like me...?" 2
Judgement
Demanding Boss
Demanding Boss 2
Demanding Boss 3
Demanding Boss 4
Demanding Boss 5
Demanding Boss 6
⚠️Demanding Boss 7⚠️
Demanding Boss 8
"...An Angel appears from Heaven"
Jenna The Bully
Best Friends Sister
Obsessive
⚠️Acceptance⚠️
⚠️Acceptance 2⚠️
"I can explain, I swear"
"I can explain, I swear" 2
Friendship? Relationship.
Meeting the family
Sensuality.
Best Friend Protection
The Last Of Us
⚠️The Last of Us "Part II"⚠️
First meeting
SAG Awards
Horrible Fights
Framed
Let's fall in love for the night
⚠️Secrets⚠️
Public Outrage
Public Outrage 2
Falling in love behind the scenes
Made for Death
Made for Death 2
Tease
Desired for You
Desired for You 2
Desired for You 3
Desired for You 4
Desired for You 5
Old Money
"We wasted days"
The Main Lover of Y/n L/n
Meeting at Coachella
Learning
Struggles
"Give into me, my love"
Behind the scenes
Hanging out gone... right?
⚠️Secret Insecurities⚠️
A '55 Romance
"Do you want me, Jenna?"
"Do you want me, Jenna?" 2
⚠️"Do you want me, Jenna?" 3⚠️
"Do you want me, Jenna?" 4
"Do you want me, Jenna?" 5
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour 2
"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry"
Spider-Women
"That girl has trust issues..."
"That girl has trust issues" 2
A Secret Society
Secret Kid
Secret Kid 2
Fight
⚠️Mystery Unsolved⚠️
Mystery Unsolved 2
Mystery Unsolved 3
Mystery Murder 4
Mystery Murder 5
Mystery Murder 6
"I'm sorry, who are you?" 2
"I'm sorry, who are you?" 3
❤️Phoebe Atwell❤️
Feelings for the new girl
Feelings for the new girl 2
On the run
New girl
⚠️Pain⚠️
Secret Crushes
Feelings for you
Escape
❤️Lorraine One-Shots❤️
Surviving
❤️Vada One-Shots❤️
⚠️School Shooting + Aftermath⚠️
Best Friends
⚠️Death⚠️
"You slept with her?"
"There's no reason"
Caught
❤️Wednesday One-Shots❤️
Wolf Fight
Soft Side
Whose side is she on?
Smitten Over Y/n Sinclair
Protector
Secret Relationship
"Can't get you out of my mind"
Nervous
❤️Katie One-Shots❤️
Fleekfest Concert + Aftermath
My Girl
Jealous of Carter
❤️Tara One-Shot❤️
Escaped
Cuddle
"Tara...?"
"I will always protect you"
Ghostface
⚠️Protective⚠️
"I like you so much, Tara"
❤️Ellie Alves One-Shots❤️
Escaping the box
"Ellie Alves, hi"
Set-up
"Falling in love, are we?"
"Falling in love, are we?" 2
❤️Mabel One-Shots❤️
Meeting you
Protecting Mabel
Protective older sister
❤️Cairo One-Shots❤️
An Inspiration
An Inspiration 2
An Inspiration 3
An Inspiration 4
An Inspiration 5
All Yours
All Yours 2
❤️Personal❤️
Poem #1

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

4.1K 147 373
By fordkate

A/N: Jenna x Reader

Requested by: fushiiguu

Summary: Y/n and Jenna are best friends and when they are at the hotel, filming in Romania, Y/n ends up confessing her feelings in a stairwell when it's just them two. Jenna begins to shout at her, explaining how she'll not like her and something ends up happening to the point where she ends up in a coma for a few days. When she does wake up, however, she doesn't realise who Jenna is but continues to work on the show where Jenna is continuously panicking and feeling guilty. Until...

here we go

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"Are you going out for drinks with the cast tonight?" Jenna asks me, looking over at me and I still can see her as Wednesday. It's like she is Wednesday, she doesn't have to act, she's just being herself. Especially since she's feels most comfortable in black, I can just tell that she feels comfy.

"I might, I don't know." I answer in reply, shrugging lightly. Debating if I should go or not. I mean, maybe I could confess my feelings to Jenna at some point tonight but I don't know, it might not work. "What about you?" I ask, both of us walking towards our trailer's.

"I don't know, I think I will but not for long. Might hang around for a drink or two." She expresses to me, unbuttoning her jacket and beginning to open her door to her trailer, she looks over at me. "Hey, will you wait up for me?"

"Yeah. Sure, why not." I agree, tucking my hands into my comfy ass jeans. She smiles at me, a beautiful, stunning, earth shattering smile, I return it and head into my trailer, beginning to get my make up taken off - thankfully there not being a lot - and then I change into my normal clothes. "Thank you everyone, I love you all. See you tomorrow!" I express to the make up team, getting my every day hugs from them and a kiss on the cheek by the make up team, I leave and shut the door behind myself. Walking toward Jenna's trailer and waiting outside.

"Ah, there you are." Emma's voice echoes throughout the car-park filled with trailers, I look up from the ground, having just put an earphone into my ear as I was gonna listen to some music. "Are you coming for drinks?"

"I might... Do you think I should?" I ask her, she scoffs and wraps an arm around me, her hand resting on my lower neck.

"Of course you should, you're the life of the party. It's only fun when you're there."

"Oh, darling, I knew you loved me." I counter in adding poshness to my British accent that I have, dropping the American accent I need for the show, hearing Emma laugh as she leans closer to me.

"So infatuated with you." She confesses, I fake gasp and kiss her cheek.

"Making me blush, doll. You just pull at my heart-strings." I reply, seeing her smile widely and lean close to me as we wait for our third member.

Me, Jenna, and Emma. The main trio of the cast. The 3 girls, of course the boys are protective of us all and whenever Joy joins us, we obviously treat her as part of the group but we have somehow managed to mesh together and become the trio. I've tried not to let Joy feel left out and she always assures me that she doesn't but still, I still try to include her at any given moment.

The door opens and I quickly tug Emma closer to me, her stumbling into my body as she was almost hit by Jenna's door.

"Oh shit—!" Jenna stops the door from hitting into her and moves her head around the door to look at me and Emma who are having a fit of laughter, "Oh my god, I didn't either one of you, did I?" Jenna panics, while me and Emma are laughing and cuddling into one another. Jenna beginning to laugh and join in, walking down the three short steps and shutting the door behind her, saying thank you to her make up team. We begin to walk to my car, I always drive my girls back to the hotel. "Are you okay, Em?" Jenna asks her, resting her hand on her face and Emma lets her, showing her face to let Jenna analyse every part of her.

"I'm fine, yeah. This one protected me." Emma says, nudging me with her arm. I unlock the car and Jenna and Emma both begin to sprint to the passenger's side, beginning to argue. I let them battle it out while I get in the driver's seat, waiting for them to stop arguing and just decide on who's sitting in the front with me. "You got it last time!"

"And? Come on, just one more then I'll let you next two nights!" Jenna argues, earning a scoff from Emma. Both girls looking at me through the window, making me be the deciding vote. I huff, sinking into my seat and groaning.

"Just one of you get in, come on." I reply, trying my hardest not to laugh at they're argument but it's so ridiculous, I can't help it. I open the glovebox and I grab their favourite snacks in case they haven't eaten much today, we all forget about eating so we're trying to remind one another. Emma manages to sink her way in as Jenna had opened the door and slipped in but Emma got there first.

"Got i— OW!" Jenna falls on her and her head lands on my lap, all of us beginning to laugh as she rests there.

"You know, this might be better." Jenna says, me and Emma laughing at her silly antics that she's always up too.

"Come on, get in the back."

"Wha—?! Honey, come on! You love me more! Bubs, please!" Jenna expresses to me, trying to convince me to let her sit in the front. Bubs, only she ever calls me that and I love it.

"Oh, sweetheart, I know, I'm so mean." I reply, kissing her forehead and her smiling widely, can I just kiss her already? I so badly wish I could kiss her. All 3 of us, before doing a scene or going our separate ways, will give the other a kiss on the forehead as a good luck, I love you, or if the person needs comforting. It's a rule we all created and agreed on. I begin to beckon to the backseats of the car. "But get in the back of the car, you lost." I order her to do, seeing her roll her eyes as she groans and tries to sit up but fails on purpose.

"Nope, can't get up."

"Darling, I see your abs. Get up." Emma says, patting her stomach, Jenna groaning and sitting up, covering her stomach and being on Emma's lap now.

"Ugh, I hate you both." She complains, crawling out of the car and almost falling but Emma, thankfully, stopped her. Jenna giggling as she gets into the back of the car, Emma shuts her door and finally, I begin to drive to the hotel.

"Have you two eaten much today?" I ask them, glancing over at Emma then glancing at Jenna through the mirror to see them glance at one another, panicking. I hand them their snacks and both quietly mutter,

"Thanks." I sigh and shake my head slightly, continuing to go to the hotel.

"So, drinks tonight, we going or what?" Jenna asks between bites of her snacks, looking over at me more than Emma.

"I think I might." Emma answers, her eyes not leaving the food as she snacks on it.

"You have to get some fries with the drinks though." I butt in, seeing Emma look over at me confused.

"Why?"

"Emma, I'm not letting you get drunk while barely having any food in your system." I state, glancing over at her and seeing her lean back into the seat and rest her hand on my shoulder, her thumb rubbing my shoulder to comfort me. "You too, Jenna." I add, glancing back at her as I approach a red light.

"Okay, okay." Jenna agrees, putting her hands up in self-defence. "Was going too anyway." She adds, comforting me a little bit.

"What've you eaten, L/n?" Emma asks me, narrowing her eyes and adjusting in her seat, leaning closer to me. I go silent, trying to remember what I've eat— oh shit... I haven't had anything to eat today.

"Oh, uh..." I try to make up something I could've had that would make sense yet I can't think of anything. Why is my mind going blank on all foods?

"You didn't have anything, did you?" Jenna asks me, leaning over to me and watching my face, I quickly check to see that it's still a red light so I look over at Jenna, our faces inches apart and I notice her eyes fall onto my lips before looking into my eyes again, giving me butterflies.

"I did not, no." I quietly say, looking deeply into her eyes. Beginning to get scolded by Jenna and Emma, I check and see that it's turning to a green light, I begin to drive, putting my indicator on and turning left.

***

I arrive at the bar with my girls and we head over toward everyone else, Hunter gasping and waving us over. We jog over and get greeted by the rest of the cast, when I see Hunter however, he gives me a big hug.

"Ugh! You did so well today, I'm so proud of you." Hunter expresses to me, smiling widely. I return the smile and hug him tightly.

"Thanks, Hunt." I thank him, whispering in his ear. Today has been a little tough, I didn't tell anyone but to be honest, I really wasn't feeling it today. I feel really shit and Hunter and Georgie are like my older brother's. I love them, I'll go to war for them and I know they will for me too.

"Ah! There's my sister!" Georgie says, hugging me and joining in from behind me. "Y/n sandwich!" He calls out to Hunter, both boys squeezing me to death. I smile and wrap my arms around both of them.

"I love you both so much." I confess to them, kissing their cheeks and them kissing mine, I cup their cheeks as they do it at the same time and Jenna takes a photo as I smile widely. Her beaming a beautiful smile.

"You all look so cute!" Jenna confesses, grinning from ear to ear. They pull away and we all begin to have some drinks, get drunk and let loose. I'm kinda surprised we're going out for drinks but hey-ho, it is a little more fun than playing cards and trying to win at poker against so many competitive people.

***

Right now, me and Jenna are walking back to the hotel, Jenna a lot more drunk than me. I have her arm around me and I have my arm around her waist to keep her stable. It's actually worrying me how much she's drunk, so, I might help her to bed before I get ready and probably throw the alcohol up and out of my system.

"T—Thanks for... for doing this, L/n." I hear Jenna thank me, quietly. I glance over at her, seeing her looking at me, beginning to lean into me. I chuckle softly and tighten my grip slightly, noticing her adjust.

"It's okay, Ortega, you don't have to thank me." I assure her, rubbing my thumb on her waist and taking her into the hotel. Seeing that there's a note that the elevators are down for some reason. Nooo, I don't want to take the stairs. Jenna tries to read the sign but to her it's just mumbo jumbo. We get to the stairwell and begin to make our way up the stairs.

"Where—Where's Emmy?" She asks me, glancing around behind us even though she left two hours ago as she felt sick. Me and Hunter walked her back to her hotel room, made sure she was okay then I went back, alone, to keep my eye on Jenna.

"She went home early, love." I remind her, glancing over at her and then at what floor we're on. Floor 4, we just need to go up two more sets of stairs then we should be at our floor.

"Ss.... She... She did?" She asks me, confused, her words slurring slightly. I nod my head and notice her legs beginning to give up. "I just want my bed." She complains, groaning and shaking her head. "I can't do it."

"Yes, you can. You're so close to your room." I remind her, seeing her eyes glance between mines as her head rests on my shoulder, she huffs and continues to look into my eyes with those perfect, beautiful, breathtaking eyes.

"What?" She asks me, raising her head and her chin hovering over my shoulder. "What is it?" She asks me, us finally getting to our floor.

"Can... Can I confess something to you?" I ask her, sheepishly. She nods her head, smiling widely and moving in front of me, her hands resting on my forearms and my hands are holding onto her forearms.

"You can tell me anything, what's up?" She asks me, lowering her head and looking at me through her eyebrows but instead of her straight face, she's smiling.

"I really like you, Jenna. I consider you someone really close to me and near and dear to my heart, you treat me so kindly and I've never been close to many people." I begin to explain, noticing her eyes glance between mines, her smile beginning to drain. "I... I have feelings for you, and... and I'm wondering how you feel about me... you know, in that way." I express to her, trying to be as respectful as I can.

"What the fuck?" Jenna asks me, I immediately want to shrink, regretting every word. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks me, narrowing her eyes and lifting her head to meet my eyes. She's so fucking intimidating and it's actually making my heart pound heavily against my chest, trying to fight out of my body. "What's wrong with you? Why're you doing this now?! Why didn't you say something earlier? Are you ridiculous?!"

"W... What're you talking about?" I ask her, shyly. No longer being able to look into her eyes and want to smile.

"I'm talking about you! What're you even fuckin' saying?" She asks me, pushing me away from her. I almost fall but gain my balance. "What the fuck, Y/n?!" She complains, sighing and pushing me again, this time, me falling. My body tumbling down the stairs, landing and I immediately see darkness.

Jenna's POV:

I watch as she rolls down the stairs, my eyes widening and immediately beginning to panic.

"Fuck." I let out, quietly. "Fuck!" I scream, staring at her in panic. I hear the door open and I look to see Hunter, Georgie.

"Shit, what happened?" Hunter asks me, rushing past me and heading toward Y/n. He lifts her head and he gasps. "Fuck, she's bleeding from the head! Georgie, go call an ambulance!" He shouts back, looking over at us two. I stand there, feeling myself frozen on the spot. "Y/n! Y/n, wake up! Y/n, can you hear me? Hello?! Can you hear me—?! Fuck, just open your eyes. Open your eyes— J—Jenna, what happened?" Hunter asks me, looking back at me, I feel tears falling down my face as I watch her body look so... dead. Lifeless.

What the fuck have I done?

*****

I arrive at the hospital in the morning with Emma, Hunter, Georgie, and Joy. Emma and Georgie have flowers, Joy has her favourite sweets and I got her favourite drink. We're all here to support her, me the most as I'm the one that messed up so badly. I feel so guilty, I just want to talk to her, apologise and wish that I never said anything.

I wish I just kept my mouth shut, why did I do that to her? She didn't deserve any of it.

The worst part though? No one knows what happened between us. No one knows and I can't get myself to tell them, it might be a coward's move for me not to tell them but I can't help it. I can't get myself to tell them and it's eating me alive.

"Jenna." I hear Joy's voice say, her hand resting on my shoulder. I snap back into reality, looking over at her and she sighs, softly. "Are you okay, you've been awfully quiet." Joy acknowledges, I nod my head lightly.

"Yeah." I say, it coming out as a whisper that gets lost in the air. "Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. Just... Just worried." I explain to her, her nodding her head lightly and sending me a sympathy type look.

"I know, we all are." Joy agrees, we continue to walk in the corridor's of the hospital, trying to find Y/n's room as we have asked multiple people but they are telling us to ask someone else.

"Y/n L/n. She came in last night. Where is she?" Georgie asks, desperately. His eyes are darkening and he's developing eyebags, deep, dark, eyebags, losing light in his eyes.

"Let me find out for you, sir." The nurse replies, glancing at all of us. "What is your relation to the patient?" She questions, glancing at us all.

"We're her brothers." Hunter answers, immediately. Not hesitating at all. I notice Emma reach for Hunter's hand and Hunter sinks, stepping back and close to Emma. Emma trying to help him feel less worried.

"Okay, she is in... room 342B. Floor 3." She informs the two guys, looking at the rest of us. Glaring at all of us. "What is your relation to the patient?"

"Oh, they're with us."

"You're telling me that they are fa—?"

"—No, just really close. Found family— look, I don't see why we need to get caught up in this, can we see her?" Emma asks, politely.

"You all will have to get visitor badges and only 3 people at a time." She informs us, handing us all badges and we take them, putting them on for one another and Hunter and Georgie are already in an elevator telling me, Joy, and Emma to hurry up. The boys not getting badges since they are 'family'.

"Come on— Come on! Hurry!" Georgie shouts on us, we all head over to the elevator and get in, it taking us to the third floor. As soon as the door opens a little bit, Emma slips through and immediately begins searching for the room, finding it and rushing toward her.

"There you are!" I hear Emma's voice echo into the hall as we all leave the elevator and the two guys go inside while me and Joy wait outside. I can't see her but her eyes aren't opening, she isn't talking to anyone. She must be asleep. She has to be asleep, right?

"What's wrong with her?" Georgie asks, panicked. Stepping out and stopping a random passing doctor. "Excuse—Excuse me, sir, can you tell me what's wrong with my sister? Please? I need to know." He expresses to the doctor, looking as if he is on the verge of tears. He wipes the tears away before they fall and he sniffles, Hunter wrapping an arm around him and Emma. Both of them cuddling into Hunter as they find out what is happening.

"What do you think he's telling them?" Joy asks me, sounding so scared for her life. The entire team knows and I am texting Y/n's mom to tell her what happened and how Georgie and Hunter have classed themselves as her brothers to warn her in case she decides to come see her. I'm helping her mom find a flight for her family, going to pay for it.

"I don't know." I answer, finding a flight she can take and booking it for 3, her mom, her dad, and her sister. I pay for the flight and send them the information, not telling them what happened but that I was partly to blame, her mom isn't mad but she's... I don't know, I think just worried about her daughter. "I've told her family and got them a flight. They'll be here tomorrow." I inform Joy, Joy nodding her head and wrapping an arm around me. I hug into her, immediately breaking down into her arms.

"I know, honey, I know." Joy whispers softly, rubbing my back as I sob into her arms. So scared for my life. I just want Y/n to be okay. I want to feel her kiss my forehead, feel her eyes on me and when I look over at her see her smiling at me, I want to feel her arms around me and the warmth she brings surround me and comfort me, letting me know that everything will be okay on my bad days. I just... want her back.

"Guys..." I hear Emma's voice, weak and no longer filled with joy in her tone. I turn and see Emma trying not to cry. "She's... She's in a coma." She informs us, I immediately break down, crying harder into Joy's arms and Joy crying quietly. Emma joins in on the hug, sobbing, all three of us are. It also doesn't help that I'm also on my period so it's like my emotions are 4x more prominent.

I look to see Hunter and Georgie on either side of her, holding her hand and trying not to cry but they are just putting on a facade in front of us. We all head inside, ignoring the rules and waiting for Y/n to wake up, if she ever does.

This is all my fault.

*****

The news outlets have found out and filming has stopped for a few days just to talk about what's happening, what we're gonna do and if we're gonna continue filming. I haven't seen the guys at all today and I feel really bad, scared even. I've been sleeping in Emma's room as neither of us can sleep very well unless we're together.

I still sing to her before I'm fully conscience. She sings me to sleep, a little lullaby. Normally it's Y/n who does it but Emma is trying to step in and bring comfort to me yet it isn't working which is making me feel even more guilty. Her family is here, I got them a really nice hotel to stay at that's near the hospital and I helped them get a rented car to make it up to them as an apology. Of course, they don't know why I'm apologising but I'm so scared.

"I have to go see her, I can't sit around and do nothing." Emma expresses to me, getting up from the couch and walking over toward the door, grabbing the converse I bought with her and Y/n, all three of us wanting matching shoes along with rings. We all wear our rings every day off set and sometimes we try to sneak them in scenes but I always end up getting caught but it's funny to us.

"Emma." I attempt to butt in but she shakes her head, lightly.

"No. No, I need to be with her. I need to be with her when she wakes up." Emma states, firmly. Glancing back at me as she's tying her laces, I let my shoulders fall, knowing that we'll get in trouble by the hospital if we all arrive and try to stand there in her room.

"I'll come with you." I inform her, heading over and putting my matching converse on. It's the original pair of converse, we all have black and white, nothing really special about them, just to us, it's everything.

"Can I ask you something?" Emma asks me, her voice hoarse and groggy. I look at her and I can tell that she hasn't slept, it's so obvious and I feel so bad, wanting to just take everything back, reverse back in time and not do everything I did.

"Sure." I answer, quietly. Putting on my other shoe and tying my laces, glancing up at her.

"What happened before she fell? I mean, how did she even fall?" Emma asks me, my heart begins to sink and I look away from her, watching my laces. "Did you do something?" She asks me, shyly.

"I... I didn't mean too." I answer, my voice shaky and my hands are beginning to violently shake. "I just... I was drunk and she was confessing she liked me and I said some stuff and pushed her away from me, I pushed her again and she just fell." I explain what happened, scared and hesitant. Slowly looking up at her to see Emma look at me, her eyes filling with anger.

"This is your fault." Emma states, angrily. "This is all your fault." She repeats, snapping open the door and it slamming shut. I deserve that.

*****

I arrive at the hospital, late at night and I go into her room, seeing Hunter and Georgie fast asleep, cuddling into her. Loads of blankets covering her, Georgie's hoodie on top of her and Hunter has is hoodie behind her, her head resting on the hood. I smile at how comfy she looks and how much the two boys aren't leaving her side.

They really love her.

I sit down on the chair, shuffling closer to the bed and looking at Y/n. Feeling so guilty. I notice Emma walk toward the door and stopping, looking at me. She opens the door and steps inside, shutting it behind herself.

"What're you doing here?" Emma asks me, quietly yet still sounding bitterly angry at me. I sigh, letting my shoulders fall.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, Em. Please know that." I express to her, noticing Emma stare me down. I can practically see the red in her eyes and the steam coming out of her ears. "I didn't mean to hurt our girl." I repeat, quietly. Noticing Emma sigh as she stands taller, fixing her posture.

"Well, you did." She answers in reply, "You really hurt her, not just physically but emotionally. I mean, what did you even say to her?"

"I..." I go to say what I said before realising, I was so drunk that I genuinely can't remember. "I can't remember." I mutter, shamefully. Knowing that it was bad but I deep down can't remember what I said to her that made her look at me so hurt. I remember her face, the look in her eyes that fill with hurt the more I speak but... I... I can't remember.

"Are you serious?" Emma asks me, raising her voice. Georgie jolting awake and glancing at me and Emma, confused.

"What're you two doing here?" Georgie asks us, glancing between us as me and Emma stare one another down. Emma wanting to shout at me, scold me, probably hurt me. Hurt me like I hurt Y/n. Emma has always been so protective of Y/n, they met before I met both of them and Emma rarely let me talk to Y/n alone and Y/n was protective of Emma to the boys but we easily all opened up to one another. I can see the regret in Emma's eyes, the regret of letting me get to know Y/n and regret Y/n letting her get to know me.

"Can't sleep."

"Wonder why." Emma bitterly spits at me, I sigh, digging my head into Y/n's hand and wanting her to wake up. I don't want her to be in a coma, I just want to take all her pain away and put it on me.

"What's going on?" Hunter's voice echoes in the room, beginning to stir awake as he wipes his eyes and groans, sitting up and beginning to crack his back. Georgie joining in, cracking his own back then his fingers.

"Jenna's a fucking idiot, that's what is going on."

"Emma—"

"—I don't even want to look at you right now," Emma expresses to me, stepping away from me and moving onto the other side of the room, sitting down. I sigh, sinking against the back of the chair.

"...So, there's clearly some tension in here." Georgie begins to say, sarcastically, glancing between me and Emma. "Can we know what's going on and maybe we can sort this out?" He offers, looking at us for an answer. I stand up, waiting for Emma to stand up so we can look at one another and sort it out.

"You know what, fine." Emma agrees, standing up and standing across from me. Fury in her eyes and I swear, she's seeing me in red. I'm genuinely getting intimidated by her, she's normally a sweet angel but I understand her anger toward me. I understand everyone's anger toward me that's gonna happen in a few minutes. "Jenna, the floor is yours. Tell them what happened." She orders for me to do, I look at the guys and I can tell they are panicking.

"I... I don't remember fully but... all I remember is that she is helping me up the stairs, the elevators must've shut down and she tells me that she... likes me. I don't remember what I say in reply but I'm drunk, I'm growing with anger and I just... push her. Then again and she... she falls." I explain to everyone, noticing the room shift and a pin drops.

"What the fuck?" Georgie lets out, looking over at me. "Why would you do that?" He asks me, his voice softening and looking at me, not with anger but a little... sympathy?

"I don't know, I just... I was angry. I was angry that she was telling me."

"Why were you angry?! She didn't fucking do—!"

"—Shh." Hunter whispers, stopping her from crawling over and probably slapping me, Hunter comforting her while Emma is on the verge of tears.

"I was angry because... because I liked her and had to get over her because I thought she'd never like me! I got over her and spent two months trying to get over her then suddenly she tells me, especially when drunk, it was just... it just bothered me but I didn't mean to hurt her." I express to everyone, beginning to cry again and feeling my entire body shut down, I sink onto the chair, sobbing harshly. I feel Georgie rub my back and comfort me, trying to make sure that I'm okay.

*****

Okay, so, secret's out of the bag with everyone here, her family, and the cast. Her family thanked me for the help but her sister is very angry at me, her parents understand that it was an accident and I didn't mean for it, I offered to pay for the medical bill but they said that it was too much and it was fine, that they'd handle it.

Emma is still kinda annoyed at me but after me explaining why I was angry, she seemed less angry. She's keeping her distance but I think it's more just the fact that she wants Y/n to wake up and for all of this to be over with, Georgie and Hunter understand and were a little angry but more at the fact that Y/n isn't waking up and it's getting scary. Joy is... I don't even know, she hasn't really told me how she feels toward me. She'll talk to me but... it's distant. Not like before.

We're all in her room, the room being quiet and I can't help but fill with excitement as the doctor's say that she's improving, I just want her to wake up and be okay.

"I think I'm going to get some food, does anyone want anything?" I hear Y/n's sister, Faith, ask. Glancing around the room.

"I'll help." Hunter says, moving off of the bed and getting off of the bed, standing beside Faith.

"Can I get some chips?" Georgie asks, politely.

"What flavour?" Hunter asks, earning a confused look at Georgie who's trying not to laugh. Of course Y/n would understand him, she's also from the UK. I'm assuming he meant fries.

"No, like, fries." He answers, him being British is kinda difficult. They say chips, we say fries. Football, soccer. Trash bag, bin bag. So confusing.

"Ah, gotcha." Hunter replies, quietly. "Anything for anyone else?" He offers, Y/n's parents deciding to go with Hunter and Faith to get their own coffee and some food as they didn't know what was offered. Joy's going to the bathroom and it's just me, Georgie, and Emma. Emma climbs in beside her before I can even think to stand up and Emma moves her hand onto the other side of her face, stroking her cheekbone.

"Come on, just fight for me." Emma whispers quietly to her, her bottom lip quivering and her usual cute cheeks slimming the more nights she doesn't sleep and the less she eats. "I need you, now more than ever. Please." She expresses to her, quietly. I feel my heart break at her words and I just want Y/n to wake up now more than ever.

"I really need to go to the bathroom, you two place nice." Georgie informs both of us, crawling out of bed and leaving the room. Emma sighs and watches Y/n insistently. Her eyes not moving away from Y/n.

"Wake up, please." Emma pleads, nothing happens and Emma sighs, tucking her head into the nape of Y/n's neck. I wrap my hands around Y/n's left hand, holding on tightly and resting my forehead against her arm. Feeling something. I adjust, sitting up and looking seeing Y/n's eyes blink open for a single second, it was barely anything. She barely opened her eyes but even at that, I jump up, sitting by her side and resting her hand on my lap.

"Emma, keep talking." I order her to do, Emma sniffling and pulling away. Noticing a jolt in her.

"Yes, keep fighting. You're okay, we're here— Listen to me, we're here. We're all here for you." Emma whispers to her, cupping her face and stroking her cheekbones. Y/n lets out a soft grunt, her eyebrows furrowing downward as I notice her eyes open, eyelids an inch or two away from one another. "Hi—Hi, Y/n. Hey." Emma greets her, her eyes open fully and she blinks repeatedly, groaning and beginning to cough before wincing in pain.

"Mm, fuck." I hear Y/n's voice say, she sounds so weak and I feel myself melt toward her.

"Are you okay? We're here now, we're here." Emma assures her, beginning to smile softly as tears brim in her eyes. I notice Y/n look at me and she looks so small, in a different world.

"Hey." I greet her, she offers a short smile, going to open her mouth but Emma grabs a cup of water and taps her cheek.

"Hey, look at me. Drink some water." Emma instructs her to do, Y/n turns her head to her, the look of being lost still there. Her mouth falls open and Emma tilts the cup, helping Y/n drink water. Emma stops after a second or two and Y/n swallows, forcing her eyes shut and swallows before letting out a short wine, her eyes furrowing downward as she whimpers.

"I...It hurts." She mutters, quietly.

"I know, baby, I know." I let out, softly, running my hand through her hair and resting my forehead against the side of her face. "You're here and we're all okay." I continue to assure her, I remove my head, feeling Y/n turn to me.

"I'm sorry, who are you? " Y/n asks me, looking between my eyes. My face falls and I feel my heart drop to my stomach, feeling completely lost and shattered.

"W—What?"

"Who are you two?" Y/n asks me, confused. Glancing between us both. A doctor walking past gasps and he walks inside.

"Good evening. I want to do a short exam, can I ask you some questions?"

"Only if it means I get a McDonald's afterwards." Y/n replies, earning a laugh from the doctors and I know Emma would laugh if she wasn't trying not to cry.

"Okay, we'll see what we can do. Can you tell us your name?"

"Y/n M/n M/n L/n." She answers, after a moment of silence.

"And how old are you?"

"Just turned 19, recently." She answers, easily. Me and Emma glance at one another, panicked. That's wrong, she's recently 20, not 19. I look over at the doctor and shake my head, he nods his head and looks over at Y/n.

"Do you know what you do?" He asks her, Y/n thinks for a moment, trying to remember.

"Uh... A—An act... actress. Shit, I have to get to my job—"

"—Hey, it's okay, it's okay. We're apart of the show and it's stopping till you're okay." I assure her, noticing her look at me, so blankly and confused.

"O—Okay." She answers, quietly. Looking down at her feet. Everyone walks inside and gasps, seeing her awake.

"There you are! We were so worried!" Hunter expresses to her, handing out food and coffee, Georgie doing the same before joining us.

"Can all family members step outside?" The doctor asks, her family, Georgie and Hunter slip outside.

"What's happening?" Y/n asks, looking over at Emma. "Who're all those people?" She asks her, tugging at Emma's hoodie that is actually Y/n's but Y/n gave it to Emma.

"What?" Joy asks, her eyes widening.

"She... She doesn't remember us." I inform Joy, noticing her trying not to cry.

"Am I supposed too?" Y/n asks, confused, glancing around before looking at Emma. Leaning toward her. "What's happening?" She asks her, her voice shaky and clearing her throat. Emma looks down at her, offering her a smile as a tear slips down her cheek. "Why are you crying, honey, what's going on?" Y/n asks her, moving her hand up and resting her hand on Emma's back. "Am I doing something wrong?" She asks her, Emma begins to break down and cuddle into her, not being able to hold it in.

I'm struggling so hard to hold it in, the confusion, the lost look in her eyes. The 'Am I doing something wrong?' question, it aches my heart and I want to break down. Scream and scream until my voice is completely gone.

*****

It's been a few weeks and she's remembered everyone, everyone but me. She loosely remembers my name but even then, she still sometimes refers to me as Jennifer. Right now, we're on set and I'm at my trailer, sitting on the couch, listening to music and drowning everyone out.

I just need a break, I need to be away from everyone. Everyone hates me. I know they do, I can feel everyone's hatred toward me. I feel a tap on my shoulder, making me jump. I look, panicked, to see Emma. She says something, it being muffled as I have my noise-cancelling setting on. I move my headphones around my neck, shuffling further into the couch to let Emma sit beside me.

"Are you okay?" Emma asks me, looking over toward me. I stay quiet, looking down at the floor and I blink repeatedly. Trying to answer but I can't think of anything to say, I don't know if I'm okay. So, I shake my head, staying quiet. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks, offering me to talk about my feelings. I look over at her, trying not to cry.

"I can't... I know everyone hates me, I know everyone doesn't like me. I just... I just wish she remembered me so I could make it right." I express to her, sincerely. Noticing Emma watch me, normally, she would hug me, kiss my head and we would talk. But now? It's just a look, a look of her trying to express that it'll be okay.

"She'll remember soon, I'm sure of it." Emma tells me, sending me a short smile that doesn't reach her eyes. "Come on, Tim needs us for a scene with Y/n." She tells me, standing up and offering her hand. I set my headphones down and I take her hand, standing up and we walk into set.

I arrive on set with Emma and we head over to Y/n, who's talking to Hunter and Georgie.

"I can't believe you told the doctors your my brothers." Y/n expresses to them, glancing between them and laughing. Shaking her head and resting her hand on her stomach. "You two are crazy dumb-dumbs." She says, wrapping her arms around both of them and pulling them into her.

"We were worried about you, we're gonna do everything we can to get you back." Hunter reminds her, Y/n beginning to smile widely and kiss the crown of his head then Georgie's as he had started to pout and claim 'favouritism'.

"Anyway, you two bums, I gotta go. Got a scene to film." Y/n informs both of them, heading toward the set.

"Good luck." They both say, Emma walks over toward Y/n and us three meet in the middle, Emma and Y/n talking and laughing yet when she looks at me, there's still that lost look in her eyes.

"Hi, Jennifer."

"Jenna." I correct, sending her a smile. She sighs, hitting her hand.

"I gotta remember that name." She says, through a short laugh. "I'm sorry." She apologises to me, resting her hand over her heart. "I really am, I promise, I'll try remember."

"It's okay, I get it." I assure her, resting my hand on her shoulder and stepping closer to her. "You just rest and take your time, you promise?" I ask her, as before, it was always more Y/n taking care of me and Emma, we'd all take care of one another but Y/n did it the most. Now, me and Emma are trying to take care of her as much as she did for us. "Have you ate much today?" I ask her, curiously.

"Shoot, I knew I forgot to do something." Y/n says through a groan, I soon step away, feeling like I'm going to have a panic attack, so, I excuse myself and Emma, Y/n and Joy are all talking. I'm watching from afar, feeling the anxiety sooth away but I still can't get over it. I need to calm down, I need to stop shaking, I need to stop moving away from her.

***

Right now, me and Y/n are filming a scene together, in character and I have so much anxiety right now.

"Come on, Wednesday, it won't hurt you being a little social now, would it?" Y/n asks me, speaking in her American accent and following me as I walk over toward my desk, sitting down. "Weds." She calls, turning my chair to me and her hand rests beside my shoulder and she looks down at me, the camera moving around in front of the desk. I look over at her, trying to keep a straight face.

"Why does it matter being social? I prefer my solitude and you already know that."

"I do know but I think that it might help with your story, can help your understanding of making friends for your characters." Y/n's character counters, smiling down at me before she lowers herself down to my level. She sighs, removing her hand. "Can we please talk?"

"There is nothing to talk about, now, you are cutting into my writing time." I inform her, going to begin typing but I feel Y/n's hand rest on my thigh on accident and I jolt, looking at her and seeing her stop and move back.

"Sorry, didn't mean that." Y/n apologises, sincerely. Removing her hand and resting her hand on my shoulder. "Sorry, I really didn't mean that, I didn't make you uncomfortable, did I?"

"N—No, you're... you're fine. Uh, I... I need a break." I answer, quickly getting up and leaving, tears falling down my cheek.

"Jenni— Jenna, wait." I hear her call after me, trying to follow me but I quickly run off toward the bathroom. Sobbing and having a panic attack in the bathroom's. Joy coming in and comforting me.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night, gasping, scuffling around in my bed, trying to calm down from the nightmare I just woke up from. I let out a soft breath and attempt to stop my heart from wanting to jump out of my chest. I feel my heart drop and I can feel myself beginning to feel sick but when I go to move, I hear a sob. I glance around and hear multiple sobs. I rest my head against the wall and realise that it's Jennifer— Jenna. God sake, her name's Jenna.

I get up and look down at my outfit, boxers and a white t-shirt. I debate for a moment before shrugging, eh well. I'm sweating. I leave my room and knock on her door, I hear her sobs quieten and after a minute, the door opens and I see Jenna, standing there.

"Yeah?" She asks, her voice rough and shaky. Her head is lowered and her eyes aren't meeting mines.

"Are you okay? I heard crying and... and I thought that I would come see you just to make sure." I explain to her, her looking up at me and her eyes soften,

"I... I'm okay." She mutters, wiping her eyes.

"Can I come in?" I ask her, hesitantly. Not sure if she wants to see me or even look at me, it's like no matter what I do, I add more pain and make her cry, it's like it's all my fault. Jenna nods her head, opening the door wider and moving out of my way. I step inside and she shuts the door behind her and follows me to sitting down on her bed.

"Is everything okay, bubs?" She asks me, turning her body toward me and looking at me, searching for something. I immediately get a headache, whimpering and covering my head. Forcing my eyes shut. "Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?" She asks me, resting her hand on my forehead. I begin to get flashes of memory, memory of me and Jenna. Me, Jenna and Emma. Memories that I only remember it being me and Emma yet somehow Jenna is also there. "Bubs?" She asks me, I begin to remember the night and everything becomes clear. I feel tears form in my eyes and I look over at her.

"What is wrong with me?" I ask her, my voice shallow and low. She glances at me confused before I notice her realise what I mean,

"You remember me?" She asks me, a small smile tugging on her lips that quickly leaves. I nod my head, glancing down at my feet. "No, hey, hey, look at me, please." She pleads with me, turning my head toward her. "I do, I do like you. I like you so much. I was angry because I had liked you from the beginning but Emma was so protective and I thought you liked Emma so I tried to get over you." She explains to me, panicked and her eyes glancing between mines. "I'm so sorry for everything I did, I'm not ever going to ask for your forgiveness straight away but please— please, don't shut me out." She pleads with me, a tear running down her cheek, a lump in my throat being stuck.

"What is wrong with me." I mutter quietly, the words repeating in my mind. What the fuck, Y/n. What is wrong with you. We've been friends for so long and that's how she handled it?

"Nothing is wrong with you, bubs." She states, firmly. "I never should've said that, I never should've said it, I wish that I could change everything that I said." She expresses to me, I look over at her and feel my lips open slightly, my eyes glance between hers. I clench my jaw and clear my throat, trying not to cry.

"I... I'm sorry for not remembering you sooner." I apologise, looking away from her. She moves in front of me, lowering herself down in front of me. She's on her knees and standing as tall as she can, she rests her hands on my face and her thumbs stroke my cheekbone, her head resting against my forehead.

"Y/n, I really do like you and I understand if you want to wait, but please... please be aware that I love you." Jenna confesses to me, desperately, my shoulders fall and I blink a tear away, a tear falling down my cheek.

"I—I love you." I confess to her, feeling my heart that is beating fast slowly calm down. "I love you so much, but I need time. I want to try remember more things and... and maybe we can try after I feel okay." I explain to her, her nodding her head and smiling widely as she nods her head.

"Y—Yes. Yes, of course. As long as you want, I will wait." Jenna states, nodding her head, I glance between her eyes before lowering my eyes to her lips. I hesitate, but feel her move her right hand down to the back of my neck and she inches closer. My eyes flutter shut and I feel her lips rest softly against mines.

I kiss her back, the kiss being delicate, meaningful and I feel like her lips were made for mines. I rest my hands on her waist, tugging her even closer. She stands up and lowers herself on my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling away and placing another kiss on her lips, it being short but powerful. I tuck my head in the nape of her neck, wanting to cry into her arms.

"I missed you so much." I confess to her, shaking my head and feeling Jenna cling onto me. "It felt like something was missing without you, Jenna." I confess against her skin, feeling her melt into me, her still on my lap but our bodies clinging at one another.

We have a lot to work on but at least I have her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
369K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
75.6K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...