Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

On the 6

324 16 7
By benniferxjlover

The following morning... 6:30 AM

Ben's Pov...

Jennifer was already awake and was blow drying her hair since she just got out of the shower. She had her black robe on and was in the process of getting ready. I looked over at Juni and she was deep asleep even though there was loud noise going on.

I grabbed my phone and went on instagram. I don't use instagram often but was on my finsta account. Jennifer finished drying her hair and began to straighten her hair. I got up and walked over to her as she was parting her hair into sections and was pinning them up with clips.

"Good morning beautiful." I said to her.

"Good morning." Jenn said as she was focused on her hair.

I hugged her from behind and rubbed her sides softly then ran my hands up her body and cupped her breasts, massaging them softly.

"Ben, I'm trying to get ready. I have to look presentable and you trying to seduce me isn't going to help. I'm trying to actually be on time for once." She said as she pulled away from me and began to straighten her hair.

"Alright, Jennifer." I said since she didn't call me babe or baby.

I turned on the water to take a shower and began to get undressed. Jennifer didn't even bother to look at me or take a peek like how she always does. She was focused on her hair.

I hopped into the shower and did my thing as she did her own thing.

10 minutes later, I turned off the water and grabbed a towel then dried myself off in the shower and wrapped it around my waist. I stepped out to see Jennifer on her knees and bent over looking for a product under the sink. I smirked softly and got behind her and lifted up her robe. I smacked her ass one cheek at a time then gripped it. Jenn didn't seem to mind.

"Have you seen my dry shampoo?" She asked as she stayed bent over.

"I think Violet has it." I said as I continued to massage her ass and play it.

Jenn got up and pulled the towel off of me and laughed as she walked out and walked to Violets room. She quietly walked in and saw that Violet was awake already and was reading a book on her kindle.

"Good morning munchkin." She said to her and walked up to her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning mom." Violet said as she looked up at her with tears streaming down her face

"Aww honey, why are you crying?" Jenn said as she removed Violet's glasses and wiped away her tears.

"This book is sad. It's about a girl who lost her mom when she was 15 and her dad kicks her out instead of helping her. The girl finds her own journey and goes to school still but it's just sad. I can't imagine my life without my mom. Living life without you would suck." Violet said as tears kept running down her face.

"Awww! My Vivi! I'm not going anywhere. I promise. I love you so much, honey." Jenn said to her and hugged her tight.

"Good because I love you too much and I wouldn't know how to live life without my favorite person." Violet said as she hugged her back. She sniffled softly and sighed in relief. "Mom, where are you going today?" She added.

"Your father and I are going to a meeting for my new movie.. it's different than the one I'm currently doing... I'm excited because he'll get to be apart of it.." Jenn giggled softly.

"Oh that sounds nice. Hopefully we can all go out to dinner later so we can hear about how it went. " Violet smiled.

"Maybe.. we might... but I'll let you know after. By any chance, do you have my dry shampoo?" Jenn asked.

"Yeah, it's in my bathroom, sorry, I forgot to give it back." Violet said.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." Jenn smiled and went to her bathroom to get it then came back out to violet and gave her another hug hug. "I'll see you in a few hours. Go to sleep, munchkin. You have your class at 10." Jenn added.

Violet nodded and as gave her mom a hug before she left.

Jenn closed the door gently and walked back to our room. I was already dressed and was finishing brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash then spit it out into the sink. Jenn began to do her makeup. I sat in her vanity chair as I watched her.

"You're so beautiful." I said to her.

"I know." Jenn teased and giggled softly.

"Yeah you do." I teased and got up to get Juni an outfit. I grabbed her a nice floral onesie and walked over to her and quietly changed her diaper before putting on her onesie. Juni was sound asleep still and didn't move as I grabbed her little arms to put them through the sleeves in the onesie. I finished getting her dressed then carefully laid her back down in her cot. She moved a bit but stayed asleep.

I walked over to Jenn and moved her back a bit as I kneeled down in front of her and gently replaced her saniderm bandage. She continued to do her makeup as I did this. I then got up once I was done and threw away the old bandage.

I grabbed Jenn her panties and a matching bra then set it on the counter.

"I'm not going to be wearing a bra." Jenn said.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"I don't need one." Jenn said.

"Alright love." I shrugged and sat down as I waited for her. I already had my shoes and wedding ring on, I was done getting ready.

After 45 minutes... Jenn finally finished doing her makeup and went to the closet to put on her dress.

She came out in this dress that matched Juni's onesie and had on some white chunky wedges that showed off her perfect crème white toe nails. I looked at her up and down slowly and admired her body.

"A woman's body is amazing... you looked beautiful pregnant and you still are even more beautiful... you're just so perfect... so gorgeous... so flawless..." I said as it's been a while since I've seen her dressed up since the end of her pregnancy she was always in sweats and wearing my shirts.

"Thank you honey." Jenn walked up to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and held her close as I rubbed her back softly.

"You're so so gorgeous... and perfect. With or without make up... even with sweats, you're still so sexy and hot." I said to her and kissed her neck softly.

"Even if I looked like a sack of potatoes you'd still love me?" Jenn asked.

"Yes." I said.

"What if I was a butterfly, would you still love me?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yes honey. I'd capture you in a jar and love you forever." I said as I laughed softly.

"Pinky promise?" Jenn said as she looked up at me.

"Yes I pinky promise." I said and kissed her again.

"Good." She said as she fixed the collar of my white long sleeve dress shirt. She looked at my black dress pants and tugged on my Valentino belt. "This is coming off after the meeting." She said as she stroked my cock through my pants.

"Oh yeah?" I said and groaned softly as she teased me.

"Mhm." Jenn giggled and stopped. I kissed her again before walking over to Juni and picking her up carefully. I held her close as Jenn grabbed the black LV neverfull tote bag which was Juni's diaper bag.

We went downstairs and into the garage. I put Juni into her car seat and moved her seat to the Mercedes since it's just going to be Jennifer and I.

Jenn got in and put the bag in the back hitting me in the face as she moved it to the back.

I looked at her and she laughed.

"Sorry." She said said and leaned in to kiss me.

"Kisses aren't apologies. I need to see some boobs and I'll forgive you." I smirked softly.

Jenn shook her head and showed me a picture she took a while ago.

"Okay. You're forgiven." I said to her and leaned in to kiss her again. She kissed back and laughed softly. I opened the garage and turned on the car then headed out. The gate opened automatically as I slowly made my way out of the driveway. We headed to Jennifer meeting. I knew exactly where to go because of the maps. Jenn stayed quiet as we drove there.

"Do you want some music?" I asked her as she was on her phone watching tik toks.

"Sure." Jenn said.

I put in Reloj by Rauw Alejandro and Jenn smirked softly.

"So that's how you feel huh?" She smirked and I nodded. "You wanna eat me up?" She teased.

"Always. All day, everyday." I looked at her as I fluttered my tongue. Jenn giggled and blushed as she rubbed my thigh.

La Curiosidad by Jay Wheeler played.

Jenn sang along as I drove.

"And you say I'm the one who's bad. Look at you singing to this." I smirked.

"Oh yeah. Always." Jenn winked at me and smirked softly as she caressed my inner thigh rubbing my cock as well as she continued to rub my thigh. I groaned softly as her hand passed my cock up and down.

"Jenn, have you and Rauw ever hooked up? I've seen your music video with him back then." I chuckled and asked.

"A lady never reveals her secrets." Jenn winked and continued vibing with the music.

"So that's a yes?" I asked and she shrugged.

I chuckled softly and shook my head softly.

"Have you hooked up with any of your costars for movies back in the day?" Jenn asked me.

"Oh yeah. Plenty of times." I said without hesitation.

"Wooowww. So you're a hoe." Jenn teased.

"I'd say experienced, thank you very much." I said to her and flicked her forehead. Jenn gasped and flicked mine back.

"Hey hey hey. You asked darlin." I laughed.

"Hmm whatever." Jenn teased.

We arrived at the office and I parked the car near the front. I got out and opened the door for Jenn then went to get Juni out and put her car seat carrier into the stroller as it snapped in place. Juni was awake but still sleepy.

"Hm hm hm.." I said as I looked at Jennifer up and down as she put the tote bag under the stroller in the storage holder. She then grabbed her white LV clutch bag and walked inside. I followed behind her with Juni. We signed in at the front desk and waited.  Elaine and Benny arrived. They both gasped as they saw Juni for the first time.

"Hi Juniper." Elaine whispered to Juni as she caressed her cheek softly.

Juni yawned softly and was staring at her. "Oh my goodness, she's adorable Jenn. She looks like you when you were a baby." Elaine smiled as she carefully picked her up.

"Hi sweetheart. We're your auntie and uncle." Benny said to Juni and caressed her cheek as Elaine held her.

Jenn smiled and watched them as I held Jenn close and rubbed her side softly. "I think she looks like Ben." Jenn giggled softly and smiled.

"I think she looks more like Jenn." I said and smiled as I watched Benny and Elaine.

We all walked into the conference room and sat down. I got Jenn a cookie and a juice then went to go sit beside her and handed it to her.

"What am I? A kid?" She giggled.

"Yeah. You're my baby." I teased and kissed her. She kissed back and smiled as she took a bite of her cookie.

"Good?" I asked and she nodded.

"Very." She said and took a sip of the apple juice. She finished her cookie then reapplied her lipgloss as we waited.

The producers came in and sat at the table.

"Hello everyone, I've met some of you and other I have not... but I am Lorene Scafaria, I worked with Jennifer in the past as I have directed Hustlers." Lorene said.

"Hi I'm Patrick Hill. I'm new to Lorene's team but I am excited to be apart of this journey." Patrick said as he introduced himself. He sat down and I observed him as he was a bit nervous around Jennifer. He looks fresh out of college... based off of his physique... I'm pretty sure he played football.. He seems very muscular and built.

I looked at the other girl as she stood up. She was a gorgeous blonde with a very curvy figure and a beautiful face.

"Hi, I'm Darcy Lee. I am also a producer but I've worked mostly beside Lorene for other projects." She smiled as she introduced herself. I smiled back at her then looked at Jenn.

"It's nice to see familiar faces and new ones as well. What exactly was this meeting called for?" Jenn smiled.

"So... we have a project and we brought in Benny and Elaine because they are apart of NuYo Rican Productions.. and we considered a project that we picked up.. which is filing a movie on your life." Lorene said.

"My life? What? Wow!" Jenn smiled widely as she covered her mouth.

"I think it's going to be a big hit. Truly. After seeing how successful Half Time was on Netflix, I believe your own movie will be just as successful, possibly even more. We can call the movie On The 6 and cast whoever you want. You will also be a producer for your own movie." Lorene smiled.

"I think so too. My wife is very successful and has produced many movies herself.. she's done almost everything and I think Cy playing her would be a perfect fit. I also love the name on the 6. It's simple yet it's who Jennifer is." I smiled at them as I made my suggestions.

"I think it's a brilliant idea." Marc said as he walked in. "Hi beautiful. Sorry I'm late, I just flew in from Miami with Alex." He said to Jennifer and got between her and I to kiss her on the cheek. "Hello Ben. Hi everyone. I Apologize for being late. But I would like to be apart of it as well.. since I am the father of her kids." Marc smiled as he sat down beside me.

Hearing that he came with Alex just made my blood boil... Marc is a horrible father and yet he brings another horrible person with him to LA.

Jennifer looked at Benny then at Lorene.

"I am not too sure. The idea was mostly for Jennifer. I'll leave it up to her if she wants you involved." Lorene said.

"I.. I think it would be best if Ben was apart of the movie rather than Marc.. there's just too many bad memories... I'm sorry." Jenn said sincerely.

"I was the one who called you for the meeting Jennifer. How are you throwing me under the bus now?" Marc said and was upset with her.

"I know.. I'm sorry, I appreciate it but this is business. There's no friendship in business deals." Jennifer said as Lorene handed her the contract. Jennifer's lawyer Donnie went over it as he stood behind her.

"Wow... that's just great.." Marc mumbled and stayed quiet the rest of the meeting.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 60 22
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘦...
34.4K 1.9K 31
A frozen heart for his ferociously sweet cold-heartness. Copyright © 2018-2019 Jurnauhl. All Rights Reserved.
I, Love By

Fanfiction

17.3K 512 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...
115 3 8
Jen has recently landed her dream job at one of the top 100. She is young, successful and beautiful. Her whirlwind romance with a famous actor fuels...