Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Self control

373 17 15
By benniferxjlover

Jenn's Pov

I spoke to the man for a few minutes and had a giant grin on my face once I hung up.

Ben was deep asleep. Hopefully.

I set Juni in her cot beside the bed and slowly pulled away from him. I slowly turned onto my stomach and Ben my got closer and rested his head on my ass. He kissed it softly in his sleep then went back to deep sleep.

I laughed softly and went back to sleep.

A few days later...

I was finally off of bed rest but still wasn't allowed to lift heavy things according to doctors orders. Anyways, I took the kids and both of my moms out today because I feel like I haven't been a great mother or daughter.. I've just been with Juni, the kids have been around me but not that much this past week because I'm either sleeping when Juni sleeps or I'm feeding her so the kids have been with their dad mostly. I took the kids to my favorite restaurant. We were seated in the patio but weren't exposed to the public because of the bushes covering the restaurant.

"Love bug, I have a question for you. Well for all of you, but I want to hear from my Sammy first." I said to the kids.

"What is it?" Sam asked as he moved his hair out of his face and looked at me.

"How have you been feeling this past week without being snuggled up with me like you always are." I asked.

"Well.. sad. I missed my mommy. But I understand you had to take care of my little sister. Dad said you had to sleep a lot so you can catch up on your sleep." Sam said and smiled softly but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Aww my love bug..." I said to him and cupped his chin then placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I felt kind of left out.. not gonna lie. It was a feeling of not being wanted. I mean yeah sure dad was with us a lot but you were always sleeping or focused on Juni mostly." Sera said and shrugged softly.

"But you are wanted. I do love you and I care for you. I care for you all and I love you all deeply." I said to them.

"Kind of backing off of what my sister said, It was a feeling of being unwelcome and unimportant. Despite my dad being present, you often appeared preoccupied with Juni or sleeping, leaving me feeling neglected." Max said and shrugged softly.

"Maxiiii. I'm sorry you feel that way. You know you and Cy are mommy's first love." I said and got up and walked around the table and hugged Max. I kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair.

"Same." Cy said and shrugged softly.

I hugged Cy after and played with their hair.

"Me personally, it's not that I felt neglected, I just knew that Juni needs more attention because she's a baby. She's not independent like we are but I might say that I just missed coming home to hugs and kisses everyday when I come home from school." Violet said and smiled softly.

"Awww. Violetttt." I hugged her tightly and she hugged back. I placed kisses all over her face which made her laugh.

"I love you. Lots." I said and she nodded.

"I love you too." Violet said.

I sat back down beside Samuel and Juni. I looked at the kids and smiled softly.

"As mama bear, it hurts to know my cubs were aching for love. I promise I won't make you guys feel like that again. Thank you for opening up to me and I am sorry for making you guys feel sad. I would never do such a thing to make you cuties feel neglected ever. I love you all too much and would never hurt you. I always, always, always, want the best for you babies. I can't express how much I love you guys. Again.. I'm sorry." I said as tears streamed down my face. Sammy handed me a napkin and I took it and smiled softly as I gently wiped the inner corners of my eyes.

"We love you too mama." The kids said and smiled softly. They all got up and hugged me. I hugged them back then they sat down shortly after.

"It's good to see that you have great communication with your kids. I've taught you well Juniper." My mom said and got up to give me a hug.

"Thank you, mom. Of course, I learned from the Lupenator" I teased and laughed.

"Grandma, how was mom growing up?" Sera asked.

"Jenn was okay.. she had good grades, she ran track, she was always doing something. She was a bit of a trouble maker because she'd sneak out of the house and go to her boyfriends house when she was your age. But now she's settled down after having her career and having a family." Lupe said and I laughed softly.

"Mom.. oh my god." I laughed.

"Ben was the same but he'd sneak out with Matt to go see their girlfriends." Chris said and laughed.

"Ooohhh you guys both sneaked out?? Do you guys still sneak out when we're sleeping?" Sera asked.

"Nooo. Of course not, otherwise it wouldn't be a secret.. now would it?" I winked and teased.

"Wooowwww." Cy laughed.

We all laughed as both Chris and Lupe were talking about Ben and I when we were kids and all the funny memories we had with our families.

Back with Ben... He was at work with Matt and they were doing press conferences for his movie.

Ben's Pov

"So Mr. Affleck, I heard you had a baby. How's that going, being a dad again?" The reporter asked.

"It's going great. My wife is amazing and we both do a great job at taking care of our little one." I said.

"What's the babies name?" Another reporter asked.

"I'll let my wife tell everyone when she's ready to talk about the baby." I smiled.

"I heard you guys got a divorce. Is that true? The baby was to hopefully patch things in your marriage?" A reporter asked.

I made a face and the news room got quiet.... So quiet that you could hear a pen drop.

"That's complete bullshit. My wife and I are happily married." I said and was irritated but tried my best not to show it.

"Guys really? That's such a low blow. Stop making up rubbish about his life." Matt said and stood up. I stood up as well and noticed the reporters badge said "OK!" On it but I didn't think much of it.

"Thank you for the questions. I hope you enjoy our movie" I said and took my microphone pack off then set it on the chair and left. Matt sighed and left as well.

"Who would make shit up like that and say that?" I said and was irritated.

"Alex. He's a jealous mother fucker that's who." Matt said and sat on the couch in my dressing room.

"I'm calling Jenn." I said as I grabbed my phone and was about to call her.

"Don't yell at her okay? I get you're upset but don't take it out on her." Matt said.

"I'm not going to." I said and called her.

The phone was ringing..

I put it on speaker..

"Hi handsome!" Jenn said enthusiastically.

"Hey gorgeous. What are you up to?" I asked.

"I'm at a restaurant with the kids. We're just hanging out." Jenn giggled through the phone.

"Oh nice. How are you feeling today? How'd you load Juni in the car if you aren't supposed to lift heavy stuff?" I asked and was a bit worried.

"The kids helped and Violet drove." She said.

"Wow... I still can't believe my first born is driving..." I said and was still trying to wrap my head around it.

"I know. She's a great driver. She drove the Cadillac for the first time, I'm so proud of her." Jenn said as she was happy.

"That's great! It's a big car, I'm surprised she was able to do it." I said and smiled.

"Me too babe. So, how work?" She asked.

"Uh.. it was great until some reporter asked a stupid ass question that pissed me the fuck off." I said and got annoyed again.

"Woah woah.. do you want to talk about it right now or later when you get home?" She asked and sounded concerned.

"Later. I'm just so irritated right now, I don't want to say anything stupid." I said and sighed in frustration.

"Okay.. I understand.. take a deep breath and everything will be okay. It was probably just a simple question and it won't be asked the next time you do another press conference." Jenn said as she tried to calm me down.

"Fine." I said and was being stubborn.

"I'll see you later. I love you." Jenn said as she blew a kiss into the phone.

"I love you too. Bye love." I said and hung up.

"Well... what do you think she'll say when you tell her?" Matt asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Well babe, we are separated. But we are still married so don't trip about it." I said mocking her voice.

"I think she'll say more, not just that." Matt said and laughed.

"Eh, probably some bullshit to make me calm and not freak out. Or maybe she'll scold me for walking out. I don't know and I don't give a shit." I said and was heated in the moment.

"What if she does scold you? What are you gonna do?" Matt chuckled.

"Probably tell her that I'm the one getting back to back movie roles and doing press conferences so she has no idea how brutal this era of reporters are." I said as I shrugged and drank some of my Dunkin iced coffee my assistant brought me.

"Well... that's one way I guess." Matt said and laughed.

I scoffed. "What does she know about doing press tours. She's always behind the camera." I said out of spite as I was still irritated.

Back with Jenn...

Jenn's Pov

I looked at the kids and admired them as they were talking amongst themselves.

Cy wakes over and picked up Juni. They held her close and went to go sit back down in their seat.

I smiled and watched as the kids all took turns with Juni. Sammy was the last to hold her. He was extremely careful and was gentle with her.

"Hi sissy." Sam said and kissed her head softly.

Juni looked at him as she yawned softly.

"She's so cute." He said as he laughed softly and held her.

I smiled as I took photos of Sam and Juni.

"Mom would you ever have another one?" Max asked.

"Oh no. I am okay with my 6 babies. I think that's enough for now. You guys are all my babies and all that I've ever wanted." I smiled at Max.

I was the last to finish my food because I'm a slow eater.

"Are we going back home after this?" Violet asked.

"Can we go to the mall?" Sera asked.

"Uh.. I don't want to have Juni around so many people.. we can go home to drop me off and then you guys can go with Violet." I smiled warmly.

"Hm.. Nevermind. Let's just go home and go swimming." Sera said.

"I think that's better." Violet said as she got up to go pay the tab.

"Wait, hold on honey." I said to her and handed her my Amex card.

"It's okay mama, I'll pay." Violet said and smiled as she left to go pay.

I gasped as I looked over at Sam who looked like he was about to cry... Juni just spit up on him...

"Baby.. I'm so sorry." I said and carefully took her.

"Oh god." Sera said as tears streamed down Sammy's face. She got up and cleaned it off of him with a napkin and some water. She made his shirt look brand new.

"Thank you." Sammy said as he sniffled and wiped his eyes. Max and Cy looked away trying not to laugh.

We went home after violet came back. I held Juni in my arms and Max held her car seat carrier.

I carefully placed her into her car seat and buckled her in then made sure the car seat was secure.

"Do you still want to drive or do you want me to drive?" I asked Violet.

"I can do it mama." Violet smiled proudly and got into the drivers seat. I sat in the back with Juni. Cy sat up in front with her while the boys and Sera sat in the back with me.

We went back home and the car ride was smooth and quiet since everyone was on their phones.

We arrived home within 30 minutes and Ben pulled into the driveway the same time we did. He helped me get Juni out once the kids got out.

"Hi honey. How was work?" I asked since it was just the two of us and Juni.

"Some stupid ass reporter asked if we had a baby to despite our divorce. No one knows we're separated except Matt, Leah, and our parents." Ben said as he was irritated.

"That's weird and odd. Maybe they're just making stuff up? Was it a reporter from Ok magazine?" I asked.

"Yes. They were sitting up front." He said as he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Well no need to get worked up because they make up shit all the time. But how did you react to it?" I asked as I leaned against the car.

"I told them we were happily married and then I thanked everyone for their questions and walked out." He said as he held Juni in her carrier.

"Hm.. okay. Good job. You don't want to react a certain way and give people the wrong impression that it offended you." I said and rubbed his chest softly.

"Yeah. Anyways, how's your stomach?" Ben asked as he raised my silk top to see my stitches."It looks good, not too bad. You look very skinny my love. How'd you do it so fast?" He added.

"I rested for a week and I've been eating clean. And Violet made me green super juice drinks with lots of vitamins and minerals. That helped out a lot." I smiled as he noticed I was going back to my normal figure slowly.

"Keep up the good work." He said as he smacked my ass as I walked in the house with him.

We went upstairs so we could both change. He put Juni on the changing table and changed her soiled diaper.

I grabbed a swimsuit and took off my clothes. Ben looked over and saw me bent over as I was putting on my bikini bottom.

"Wow. Bring that ass over here.." He grinned and put Juni in her cot. She yawned and stretched her arms as she was looking up at the little giraffes that were hanging over her cot and played music as they spun slowly.

He walked over to me and took a good look at my body. "Wow..." He said softly.

"Ben!" I covered my breasts immediately as he turned me around.

"It's not like I've never seen them before." He said and moved my hand away. I got shy as he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as I leaned in a bit pressing my chest against his. He pulled up my bikini bottoms, turning them into a thong and smacked my ass as he played with them, smacking one cheek at a time. I grinned against his lips and he kissed along my jawline. He continued to play with my ass and squeeze it.

"You're going to have to stop..." I giggled softly as he pulled my bikini bottoms down.

"Or what?" He said as he kneeled down and put my leg over his shoulder and softly ran his fingers against my folds. I was extremely sensitive which made me I gasp as he touched me.

"I can't... not yet..." I said softly as my breathing started to get heavy.

"Okay, I won't do anything." Ben said softly and placed a kiss on my folds then licked them and took my leg off his shoulder slowly. I moaned as I watched him.

"I don't want my stitches opening because you always make me arch my back and make my toes curl..." I said softly to him.

"I do?" He teased.

"Mhm.." I said innocently as he helped my put my bikini bottoms back on. He squeezed my ass hard and slapped it watching it jiggle.

He stood up and grabbed my bikini top and helped me put it on. "Red looks so good on your beautiful...soft...glowing... skin..." Ben whispered between each kiss he placed along my shoulders before trying the back of my bikini.

I turned to face him and his jaw dropped as he saw my cleavage. "Fuck." He whispered.

"You're so horny, I love it." I teased him and kissed him as I stroked his shaft through his pants just to tease him more.

He went to go change into his swim shorts and came back out and was shirtless but hard a massive boner poking against his shorts.

"Babe oh my god." I laughed and stuck my hand into his pants to help him adjust.

"I hate you for getting me turned on." He said as he rubbed my breasts softly.

"Sorry." I said as I took my hand out and washed my hands. He shook his head softly and went to look for Sunscreen while I dried my hands. After, he washed his hands then picked up Juni. I helped him to put on a little bathing suit on her. She still had her diaper on. I looked at her chubby legs and giggled and kissed her chunky legs.

"My little chunksters" I giggled as I put sunscreen on her even though I was going to have her in the shade.

We went downstairs and the kids were waiting in the backyard with both of their grandmas.

My phone rang again and it was him.. I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey gorgeous. I'm in LA, do you want to meet tomorrow?" He asked.

"Of course. I just gotta tell my husband." I said to him.

"Okay. Sounds great, see you soon." The man said and hung up.

I looked over at Ben who was watching me.

"What are you going to ask me..?" He said as he looked at me.

"I have a date tomorrow. And you can't say anything because we're separated." I said and shrugged.

"What??" Ben made a face and was upset.

"I'm kidding. I have a business meeting tomorrow and you are coming. And no, I am not leaving Juni alone. She's coming with us." I said to him.

"What if we go on a date just us two after the meeting... I mean you can just leave some bags of milk for our moms to give to Juni..." Ben said as he rubbed my side.

"No. I don't want to leave our daughter." I said to him. He nodded and we went out to the backyard to have fun with the kids. I didn't get in the water but I just stuck my legs in only.

Ben was having a blast with the kids and was playing tag with them in the water. I laughed as I watched the kids quickly swim away from their dad every time he got tagged because Ben is actually a fast swimmer. I took a video and laughed as I watched them.

Juni was in her cot and was under the shade with my mom. They both had the fan on and were both sleeping under the shade.

Chris was sipping on some wine as she watched the kids have fun.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 752 57
Dave east and Yara♥️ Read and find out
Again By afflecks

Fanfiction

18.7K 597 52
A story about true love and two people reconnecting with each other after a long time.
18.3K 591 46
This is the story of the unexpected things that can happen when you meet someone you did not even know it was meant for you. All rights reserved.
119 22 16
As June and Jeremy navigate societal expectations and personal challenges, their love blossoms, proving that age is just a number when it comes to ma...