𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

Mya2tact द्वारा

𝐈'𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚... अधिक

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
The Sequel

041

10.8K 436 613
Mya2tact द्वारा

SEPTEMBER 2nd
SATURDAY
8:19 am

"STOP BABY YOU can't do it like that" kaniyah grabbed Tyler's wrist as they stood in the mirror in his bathroom. He smacked his teeth holding in his groan because he couldn't get it right for the life of him.

"It's not even that hard you just trynna do too much." She gave him a pointed look while he tried to suppress his smile.

"Alright ma imma be for real this time." He nodded his head in a promising tone and she nodded having faith in the boy.

They're were currently getting ready to leave so they could start their two hour drive to the correctional facility and see Kaniyahs dad. The last time she had seen the man was back in June a few months ago and this visit was important.

He would be seeing kameron for the first time in over fifteen years and he would be meeting his grandson Dakota. Kaniyah was super excited to reunite them and to see him of course because she loved her dad. She was also excited for him and Tyler to see each other because she adored their relationship, she was happy that darius was accepting to Tyler.

Licking his lips the boy slowly combed kaniyahs hair getting all the tangles out. "Yep jus like that" she nodded coaching him. He had seen her comb her closure out so many times and he wanted to try but he wasnt getting it at first.

"Ehh it ain't really worth da hype" he shrugged passing her the comb back and she chuckled shaking her head starting to finish the task herself.

Putting the comb down she flipped her hair over her shoulder putting it behind her ear looking at herself in the mirror. "Is this cute? My dad said i betta not wear a mini skirt or whatever" she rolled her eyes waving it off making Tyler laugh.

He remembered his first time darius did not like the skirt she was wearing and since the one she got on Thursday was even more short she wouldnt push her luck.

"Yeah it's cute, I'm glad you ain't wear dat short ass shirt or I would have to cut it up wit scissors and fuck it up." He shrugged nonchalantly.

She side eyed him. "I love how you said it like it's normal. That's not normal baby." She reminded him and he shrugged anyway not wanting to hear it.

"That shit stop right at yo titties, and you talkin bout not wanting to wear a bra. Slut ass" he mumbled the ending making her smack her lips looking back at him since he was standing behind her. "What? Don't look at me like that." He frowned.

"You be doing to much for me. Act like man." She told him making him jerk his head back.

"Shut the fuck up for I make you." He slightly mugged her. He hated when she said stuff like that because truth be told she would rub off on him sometimes and he would catch himself saying stuff that she would say making him seem more feminine.

"And how would you do that?" She tilted her head tauntingly wondering if he would actually answer or just bullshit her like most times.

"Wit my dick down yo throat."

She paused her movements looking at him through the mirror seeing him sporting a smirk on his face as he held on to her hips, "stop being nasty all the time" she mumbled shaking off her flustered feeling.

"You know you like it." He teased her with a childish grin on his face.

"Yeah whatever, are you gonna feed me." She asked him picking up her phone unlocking it and he yawned feeling a wave of sleepiness come over him.

"You been eating a lot, you sure you aint carrying my baby," he raised his eyebrows snaking his arm around her waist so his palm could lay on her stomach under her shirt.

She quickly swatted his hands with a frown on her face making him laugh, "Don't wish that on me" she told him shaking the feeling off while he laughed at her.

She acted like having a baby was a curse. She would have her moments when she would randomly get baby fever but it never lasted for long. She didn't even understand why he was so hell bent on her having a baby when he didn't even like kids, and he had a potential daughter and couldn't stand the thought of taking care of her because of his dislike for children and her mother.

The only child he could really be around was Dakota and that was because he wasn't bad and he was laid back— from what Tyler had seen. Dokota had his moments sometimes though.

"If we had a boy what would we name him?" Kaniyah asked curiously turning around to face him. His hands went to her waist holding her while he looked down thinking.

"Ion know to be honest" he shrugged making her nod understanding.

"What about if we had a daughter?" She tilted her head. This meant nothing, she wanted no children at all but she was very curious as to what he think would be a good fit name for their hypothetical child.

"Ummm," he said actually thinking long and hard about it because a daughter was actually something he wanted. Especially with kaniyah, he felt like they could raise a girl so well and he would love to have a mini kaniyah. "Kyler" he smirked, and she giggled a little.

"Nah that's lowkey raw though cause like it's a mixture of our names and it's cute" he added since she was laughing. He thought she didn't like it but he thought it was valid so he had to try and prove his point.

"No kyler is actually a really pretty name. In elementary school i was friends with this little girl named kyler, she was the sweetest person ever" kaniyah dwelled. It made her wonder what ever happened to the girl since they went separate ways.

"See? It's a sign" he nodded because he was so sure. 

"How about this, if our relationship ever makes it to the level where we're in a place to have kids, and we have a daughter we can name her kyler." She nodded once and he smiled liking that idea.

"Pinky promise" he put his pinky out. It was a habit he had picked up from the girl and he had no shame because he knew she took them very seriously. She would never break a pinky promise.

"Okay, Pinky promise" she linked their pinkies together. After they were finished kaniyah looked at Tyler.

"You so fine gimme a kiss." He told her leaning down pecking her lips three times. "We gotta head out though, where kam?" Tyler asked. They would be riding separate, so he wanted to make sure they weren't too far behind since they tended to get off track most times.

"At Waffle House, where we finna go too" she nodded confidently, and he rolled his eyes.

"Ight mama come on."

"I want three classic waffles ...and orange juice but make sure they give me syrup cause they don't be giving me syrup and I will flip this whole establishment upside down." Kaniyah frowned.

It was so annoying when fast food places messed up her order. It was one of the things on her list that could make her mad quickly since it regarded food.

Reciting what she wanted back to the drive through worker she read their total and he drove up paying and passing kaniyah the bag. "You gone give me a some of yo waffles?" He looked over seeing her typing on her phone.

"Yeah hold on, I'm texting kam. He sitting in the parking lot and he said once he get dakota set up in da backseat wit his iPad and food he gone be ready." She muttered making him nod.

Sitting her phone under her thigh they sat in the parking lot where they could see when kameron pulled off. Kaniyah dug in her bag pulling the container out and opening to she could pour the syrup on her waffles.

He watched her lick her lips in concentration making him shake his head with a smile on his face. "You get on my nerves" he shook his head and the girl and she giggled not even having to look up to know what he was talking about.

She was spelling her name in syrup, she started doing it when she was twelve and six years later she had never stopped. It was therapeutic in a way.

Taking the fork and butter knife out the plastic she looked up seeing if kams car was still there and it was, making her look back down starting to cut them into triangular pieces.

"Hereeeee." She dragged picking up a piece on her fork putting it up to his mouth and he smirked eating the waffle off the fork. He nodded chewing his food. Waffle House waffles were so good.

"Remember the night we first met we came here?" She asked curiously while she started eating too and he nodded.

"To be honest that night still a blur to me," he replied honestly. "Ion know where the fuck I got dat weed from." He muttered shaking his head and she laughed.

He looked at kaniyah wondering what would happen if he had never performed at her school that day. They probably would've never been reunited. It low key pained him to even think about because he had grown so attached to the girl.

Sometimes he wondered how he was even living before he met her because when he was away he felt like he was dying. He was never like that, even with Janelle he was clingy but not to the point where he felt like his throat was closing up on him when he wasn't near her.

Looking up she caught the boy staring at her, "what? You want a kiss? Cause I think I got syrup on my chin" she licked her lips and he laughed dropping his head. 

"You a mess wooda, and youn got no damn syrup on yo chin" he shook his head raising his hand to wipe his thumb and showing her.

"Well it felt like it," she said lowly as she rolled her eyes dramatically at the boy.

"Don't act like dat, now I want a kiss fa real" he told her leaning over a little more and she smiled rolling her eyes leaning over closing the gap to peck him on the lips.

"I love you a baby," he mumbled staying leaned up even after she leaned back in her seat as his eyes followed her feeling droopy.

That happened when he was turned on by her.

"I love you too, baby. Why you acting like that? you horny?" She raised her eyebrows being able to read him easily and a small smile grew on his face. He nodded instead of a verbal answer.

"Laterrrr," she tapped his chest. He nodded fine with that answer while she went back eating. Seeing kams car pulling over Tyler put the car in drive starting to pull out too.

"Bae." Kaniyah said with food in her mouth.

"Hmm," he mumbled already knowing where this was going. Whenever kaniyah said bae without anything following up it meant she was about to ask a stupid question.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" She tilted her head and he smacked his lips knowing it was coming. He knew her so well. She was so predictable to him at this point.

"Yeah baby, I would put you in my pocket and carry you around forever" he nodded keeping his eyes on the road and she smacked her teeth.

"You a liar, you scared of worms." She frowned and he started laughing at her.

He made a sharp right turn continuing straight, "then what you ask me for?" He asked rhetorically.

"Too see if you would lie to me which you did" she bucked at him with wide eyes and he brought his free hand up mushing her back.

"Ain't nobody scared of you lil mama sit back." He dismissed the girl.

"Your so mean," she continued eat and he just chuckled under his breath. "And you always laughing ion find nothing funny bi— I mean boy" she muttered the ending seeing how he was looking at her.

"I still don't get why I can't cuss around you, I'm a legal adult." She shook her head and he shrugged in a non-caring way.

"Ion give not two fucks, i said you can't." he said finally and the car went quiet since the girl didnt feel like arguing. when it came to cussing around tyler, justin, kameron, darius or quincy she would always loose this particular argument.

her own mother let her curse but they wouldnt, it was like all the males she associated herself with saw her as a baby and she was grown...freshly grown, but still grown.

"my hair feel dry bruh." tyler mumbled randomly as he ran his fingers through his hair keeping straight on the highway. there wasnt much traffic but it was round the time when everyone was on their way to work so it wasnt empty.

"why didnt you wash it in the shower this morning?" she asked him curiously and he rolled his eyes.

"cause lil nigga you took a hour in the shower this morning and wouldnt even let me get in wit you talking bout you had to have yo daily shower concert. fuck is that?" he asked slightly with an attitude.

anytime she denied him a shower with her it pissed him off because then he felt like she didnt love him. he was clingy and like to be with her everywhere.

"oh yeahhhh, but your over exaggerating it was only around thirty minutes. you had plenty of time, you just wanted me to do it for you." she called his bluff making him grin knowing she was right. he preferred when she did it because in his opinion, she did it better and she made it feel good when she rubbed her fingers all over his scalp like a massage.

"aight wooda." he dropped it knowing it was true.

"i have to go back home tonight" she told him and he took his attention off the road with a deep frown plastered on his face making her giggle. "what?"

"nigga, why?" he asked. it was literally Saturday and she had no school. she always spent Friday and Saturday nights at his house. most weekdays too but sometimes it varied, no matter what though she always stayed friday and saturday.

"Remember we remodeling the basement for me?" she asked and he nodded knowing he had to move most of her belongings down there. "well yeah i have to clean up and stuff before we go shopping tomorrow for the rest of my things" she informed him and he discreetly rolled his eyes.

"you can stay at my house if you want." she offered, and his mug replaced with a smile. "damn why ian think of dat?" he asked rhetorically followed by a shrug from the girl.

"I don't know, maybe your stupid." She shrugged mindlessly making him snap his head over at her and she looked up realizing it slipped out, "oh my gosh did I say that out loud ?" She asked disappointed in herself.

She always said rude things in her head but she never let them slip out because she was just too nice. "I really wanna know what you be thinkin for real" Tyler shook his head placing his eyes back on the road hearing a chuckle from the girl.

"No you don't." She said simply making him raise his eyebrows.

"What, you be talkin shit?" He asked curiously.

"I mean yeah, but I be thinking bout nasty things I wanna do wit you" she admitted not even thinking as she spoke making his eyebrows shoot up with this information. Kaniyah was freaky and he knew that because he literally did so many things with her during sex but she never really voiced how she felt on certain things like him, who was very open so he would be clueless as to what she was thinking.

"Like what?" He asked doubting she would say it but he had to push his luck.

Like he thought she slowly raised her head looking over at the boy who wore a sly smirk across his face. She rolled her eyes, "I'm not telling you"

"Lame."

After checking in and having to do the whole process which took was less longer than the first time because kaniyah didn't wear as much jewelry this time.

Kaniyah wore a simple outfit this time with the cargo pants and shirt she retrieved at the mall two days prior on Thursday with Tyler.

She wanted to wear the mini skirt outfit but opted it out once Tyler convinced her not to and save it for the hosting he had tomorrow on Sunday. Tyler really didn't do hosting's for parties because he was never asked but he was getting paid an good amount so he decided to.

Luckily for him kaniyah had a three day weekend leaving Monday open which meant she would be able to attend the party Sunday night. So today she went for the simple look which she still made look good with her new manicure and new hair style.

OUTFIT

Dakota also sported a nice outfit courtesy to kaniyah while kam on the other hand didn't much care. Kaniyah had the tendency to always dress presentable no matter where she was. Plus she planned on taking pictures with everyone so she wanted a cute outfit for the memory.

Tyler wore something presentable, but it was something he threw together straight out of his closet still making it look good.

DAKOTA

"And kam I told you to leave this ugly bass pro hat in the car. Why do y'all be wearing these." Kaniyah frowned taking it off Kotas head while he paid no mind.

"Wooda you have one." Tyler called her out and she stayed quiet glaring at him.

"Okay but that's not the point, he look cute without it. Now come here so I can put your chain back on kota." They said sitting at the table waiting for darius to arrive.

Kameron was very quiet wiping his sweaty palms on his Amiri jeans trying not to play with his dreads because that would tell them that he was nervous which he was trying to hide.

This was his first time seeing his dad since he could remember. He thought he had never even known his dad for a full fifteen years because he abandoned him and though they had seen pictures of each other once they got back in touch he was still nervous.

"Calm down kam, you gone be okay" kaniyah mumbled focusing on the clasp to put dakotas chain back on. Kam looked at her wondering how she could tell he was nervous since she wasn't even looking his way and he wasn't speaking.

"You my ghetto twin, I can like read your mind" she said randomly making him smile which lifted her mood. She just wanted to make him feel better before all of this.

Getting Dakota all settled kameron reached picking him up sitting him on his lap while kaniyah scooted closer to Tyler interlocking his fingers with hers leaning her head on his shoulder.

"You really brought that Polaroid." Tyler laughed looking at the Polaroid camera sitting in her lap and she laughed.

"Yess because we can't bring phones for whatever stupid reason." She sighed rolling her eyes. Looking down at his hand she studied the tattoos he had since before he even met her wondering why he chose them.

"And I jus fell in love wit a gangsta so he got my name in a tatt— you know icespice followed me yesterday?" She cut herself looking at Tyler and he raised his eyebrows not knowing that. Him and the girl were mutuals so it wasn't as surprising to him that his mutual followed his girlfriend than it was to her.

"For real?" He asked for confirmation, and she nodded eagerly.

"Bae get my name tatted." She told him tracing his hand while her other one was still interlocked with it. He looked down at her.

"Where?"

"On your lower stomach right before your V-line right before where yo boxers start" she said softly and he jerked his head back while she held in her smile.

"You trynna tramp stamp me like a whore" he said and she busted out laughing at him. He said the craziest things.

"Noooo, it's more of a reminder." She twisted the words to make it sound better but it didn't. It was like a label.

"Nah freak ass lil girl you wanna make sure if anybody go down dere Dey know my dick yours. You not slick" he dismissed her making her gasp.

"What a huge lie and a crazy accusation. Plus it shouldn't even be a problem unless you plan on cheating. Hmm??!!" She tilted her head with wide eyes like she caught him.

"Why you trynna flip shit on me like you ain't trynna tramp stamp me" he arched an eyebrow making her smack her teeth.

"Exactly, shut up"

They went silent for a few moments more before the door opened revealing darius walking out running through his fingers through his hair nervously.

They all watched the 6'3 man walk out casually. He was a dark tone of brown with crinkly dreadlocs that flowed down his back since he had them for years so he gained length. He had a strong build with tattoos covering all over his body. He looked like a older male version of kaniyah.

Looking at him kameron realized where he got his hair from, because his mother lacked in that department.

He looked slightly different from the pictures since a lot had changed since then so kameron didn't know if he wanted to be shocked or not.

Laying his eyes on the group of four a smile grew on the elder's face and both of his children couldnt help but smile as well. "Aye here real qu-quick" kam passed Dakota to Tyler which he easily accepted.

"Hi ty." Dakota greeted him before placing his fingers in his mouth. "Wassup lil man." Tyler greeted him back while kameron stood up.

Feeling it naturally the two individuals walked to each other hugging for five long seconds since it was the limit and Kaniyah dramatically sniffed wiping imaginary tears with a pout.

Standing up she went in for a hug two and darius couldn't explain the wave of happiness he felt with both of his children sitting there healthy and alive. He was trying so hard not to tear up.

Stepping back he looked at kameron and he really resembled his mother but he could only see how pure he was in his eyes. "Wassup," kameron started smiling showing his braces and darius chuckled.

"Wassup, it's good to see you kam" he said as they still stood up.

"Oh what about the amazing daughter that reunited y'all." Kaniyah placed her hands on her hips feeling offended that they weren't acknowledging her.

"Hey lil ugly girl. I see you got clothes on this time" he gave her a pointed look and she smacked her teeth playfully rolling her eyes.

"Here you go, I'm not even finna play." she turned back around going to sit next to Tyler now giving darius his attention as well.

"Wassup Tyler, I see yo hair grew"

"Nah why you trynna flame and shi." Tyler chuckled while holding Dakota.

"I wasn't gone ask but who baby." Darius raised his eyebrows as him and kameron also sat down now having all them at the table together.

Kam cleared his throat. "Mine" he raised his hand making darius snap his eyes to him with a shocked facial expression. "Dad—" kam carefully took Kota back since Tyler was passing him to him.

"This m-my s-son Dakota."

"Hi" kota waved but dairus couldn't even talk he just had a smile on his face. "I kota"

"Wassup kota," darius put his fist up and Dakota smiled fist bumping him back. Dakota loved fist bumps. "How old you is?" He asked the boy.

"I two" he held up three fingers making the table erupt with laughter.

"Nah that's crazy, he look a lil bit like you when you was his age." He nodded looking at him. It hadnt even clicked that he was a grandpa.

"Mama k-kay said that too" kameron nodded looking at Kota smiling.

"Where krystal at anyways ? Kaniyah you always bring this lil hair nigga but not my lady" Darius shifted his attention on kaniyah. Tyler smacked his teeth at the slick shot again trying not to laugh.

"You always sayin sum bout my hair"

"Catch up wit me, den you can talk shit back" darius shrugged. His dreads were mid back so he felt like he had room to talk shit.

"Yeah get a retwist then you can talk shit for real" Tyler retorted making darius side eye him.

"At least I got new growth."

"Bofa yall enough" kaniyah chuckled shaking her head.

"He started it" they said in sync before glaring at each other.

"Anyways dad, my mama not here because she has to work again, but next time she will be here promise" she informed him.

"I think they finna move me soon." Darius revealed making her frown. She hated when they moved him.

"You said that last time— yeah but I'm serious this time, it's getting over capacity over here" he told her making her sigh.

"Imma ask nyla to pray for you" she sighed baking her head and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nana talkin?" He asked making her nod quickly.

"Talkin up a storm. Ha lil mouth so reckless you should hear it dad" Kaniyahs shook her head thinking about her cousin.

"I gotta get the fuck up outta here." He sighed running his hand down his face and everyone nodded agreeing. Deciding not to dwell on his missed time he wanted to know how everyone was.

"So how y'all been what's been going on wit y'all?" He asked and everyone stayed quiet "don't speak at once or no shit" darius joked breaking the silence.

"Aight let's start wit kota. How you been?" He asked and Kota widened his eyes.

"My tt wooda got me toys"

"Oh for real what she got you?" Darius asked "dinosaurs!" He exclaimed making kaniyah and darius laugh while kam and Tyler smiled.

"Ladybug?" He looked at kaniyah and she rolled her eyes at the man hating that nickname. She would've preferred wooda over that but him and her mother had different nicknames.

"Good, let's summarize...me and jazz and bree not friends no more" she started shocking him. He never expected that to happen, but he would ask later "I got two new friends tay and des—they like girls. Uhh still got straight As...what else? I mean Tyler my boyfriend now" she said making his face drop.

"Kaniyah I know you ain't dating lil hair" he shook his head disappointedly.

"You is one hatin ass nigga dawg" Tyler shook his head making darius erupt with laughter.

"Nah I knew already, yo mama tell me everything." He looked at kaniyah "I mean ian expect it cause y'all swore up and down y'all was friends had me really believing it but I'm cool" he shrugged honestly making kaniyah smile dropping her head.

"Y'all gossip like lil girls,"

"Well I been on the phone wit you a hundred times since I last seen you and you still failed to tell me so," he shrugged making her shake her head.

"What about you Tyler even though ion much care" Darius said making Tyler smack his teeth.

"Doin allat talking for a nigga wit no freedom" he bucked and darius waved him off before placing his forearms back on the table in front of him.

"Ion know" he shrugged "I'm famous, but you knew that already since you my biggest hater and you keep up wit me onna daily" he said cockily.

"So this all y-y'all do? B-Bicker?" Kameron asked bringing the attention on him. Darius and Tyler quickly shook theirs head No while kaniyah nodded yes and the sight made Dakota break out into a fit of giggles.

"So funny," he referred to the two while darius chuckled feeling his heart swell at the sound of dakotas giggles. He was so adorable.

"What bout chu kam how you been ?" He asked hesitantly.

"I'm straight, I'm h-happy dat I found y'all das fasho. Mama Kay like my real mama and her and niyah even watch k-kota fa me. Plus she always cookin and m-makin sure I'm straight and shit" he muttered shrugging his shoulders.

He hadn't had a mother figure in so long, and for krystal to fill that void out of the kindness in her heart and not from obligations it made him feel wanted and needed.

Darius smiled hearing how he felt, it sounded like just when they were younger. Krystal was always like his real mother and that's why his real mother was so bitter about the situation. He was happy they could pick up where they left off. "Y'all got me smiling too much like a lil bitch imma have to straighten up before I go back in there" darius shook his head.

"Speaking of...where yo mama live again?" Darius wondered.

"Ion know I think she still somewhere in Fort Lauderdale" kam shrugged making him nod slowly.

"Oh"

"Anyways dad how you been in there I see you ended up getting the time knocked off that you wanted, gone be a free man in only two years" kaniyah held up two fingers trying to move on from the tough subject of kamerons mother.

"One year and 301 days. yall gone be like 20 when i get out" He rolled his eyes correcting her making her eye him playfully.

"Why you gotta check me for?"

"Ladybug hush. now the spotlight back on me let me tell y'all, so I got dis new cell mate and he in here fa like six years i think" he started.

"Ion even know what he was charged wit— but this nigga was acting all hard to my face and shit like he wanted to shake." He continued.

"Fuck yo old ass know bout a shake."

"The fuck yo soft ass know bout a shake? Can you even fight?" Darius replied to Tyler widening his eyes in a taunting way.

"Nigga don't play wit me"

"Back to what I was saying, so we in here silent beefin and shit and we go to recreation time outside which ian even wanna go but I did. Why this nigga come up to me talkin bout he need my protection.... but just had some sort of pressure wit me. So I'm like nah patna you on ya own. And this nigga start talkin shit— I was finna rock his shit but I jus remembered my sentence got reduced for good behavior, so I had to shut up and go bout my business" he explained making them nod.

"Tell me why the second I walk away bout five niggas come and jump this nigga, I was like wowwwwww k— k— whatever that shit called is real" he nodded.

"Karma dad" kaniyah laughed and he nodded snapping his fingers "you are so wrong you could've helped dat man"

"Nah fuck dat," he shook his head no "what I look like helpin him fa, ain't no security guard." Darius disagreed.

"Built like one" Tyler muttered making all eyes snap to him seeing he wore a smile on his face clowning

"Tyla imma snatch you cross this table"

I was supposed to update yesterday but I was reading my fault.

Thoughts and predictions on this chapter? It's a filler

So I figured out how I wanna end this book period.

I don't think I explained how darius looked last time soooo, yeah hope y'all got the picture.

MYA OUT🫡

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

69K 1.5K 31
"let's just keep it between me and you, until we wanna make it official."~ N.O.
201K 6.9K 83
"I could've cheated, but I kept it thorough So fuckin' stupid, in love with a fraud (fraud) Boy, you don't know what you want"
77.9K 3.6K 11
@𝐌𝐘𝐀𝟐𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬, 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚...
26.7K 893 15
ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ..