Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

You got the best of me

444 18 12
By benniferxjlover

The following morning...

Ben's Perspective

As I awoke from a short nap, my thoughts were consumed with ensuring Juni's well-being. Jennifer lay soundly asleep, her gentle snores filling the room.I tried to slip out of bed, but Jennifer's hand latched onto my arm, holding me in place. Her warmth and the softness of her touch made it difficult for me to break free.

"Mh mh. You're mine, and you're staying right here," Jennifer mumbled sleepily.

"Babe, I need to use the bathroom," I whispered, attempting to gently pry her hand away.

"I don't care. Hold it. I want your cuddles," she retorted, her eyes still closed.

With a resigned sigh, I nestled back beside her. I carefully replaced Jennifer's saniderm patch with a fresh one and began massaging her sides.

"These hurt," she complained, guiding my hands towards her breasts. I massaged her, watching as she drifted back into slumber. After a few minutes of this tender massage, I tried to sneak out once more, discreetly heading to the bathroom. After tending to my needs and getting dressed in comfortable attire, I decided to prepare breakfast for the kids, my mother, my mother-in-law, and Jennifer.

In just under an hour, I had created a lavish spread of eggs, sausages, potatoes, bacon-infused grits, pancakes, and homemade banana bread. I made several trips upstairs to serve everyone, aiming to give them a hotel-like experience.

As I approached Jennifer's room with a tray of food, I gently placed it on her lap and tried to wake her. Her lips met mine as she responded with a kiss, her hand sliding down to gently stroke my cock.

"Jenn...I just came to bring you breakfast," I protested, a soft moan escaping me.

"I know, but I wanted to give you some love," she whispered, gazing into my eyes with a seductive look and biting her lip.

"Eat your breakfast first. We can't have fun; I don't want you to hurt yourself," I cautioned, gently pulling away."Fine," Jenn pouted, turning her attention to her breakfast.

Suddenly, a loud, unpleasant fart and an even worse smell filled the room. My shocked gaze landed on Jennifer.

"There's no way that came from such a tiny body," I exclaimed, covering my nose with my shirt as I realized Juni had a messy diaper.

"Oh, no," I muttered, trying not to gag as I carefully picked up Juni and headed to the changing station.

"JENNIFER, OH MY GOD!" I panicked, getting some of the mess on my hand, all the while Jenn was enjoying the situation, laughing.

"That's what you get for being mean yesterday. My daughter has my back," Jenn laughed, as I quickly cleaned up my hands and disposed of Juni's soiled clothes.

I cleaned Juni with baby wipes and changed her into fresh clothes. Jenn sat on the bed, laughing heartily, her sore abs making it hard for her to contain herself.I rushed to the bathroom, retching into the toilet. Jennifer, still in a fit of laughter, commented, 

"Oh my god. It's just baby poop. This is great," as she tried to calm down.

Once I was done, I flushed the toilet and headed to the sink to brush my teeth. Jennifer slowly got up, discarded the dirty diaper, and cleaned her hands before coming over to pick up Juni, who was now fussy and hungry. "It's okay, Momma is here, my little cutie," she cooed, soothing the baby and humming 'Sweet Caroline' softly.

I embraced Jennifer from behind, kissing her head gently as I closed my eyes, lost in her melodic voice. Eventually, I wandered over to the nightstand, retrieving a cloth napkin with pink giraffes on it, which I handed to Jenn. Then, I settled on the bed, waiting for her to pass me Juni once she finished feeding.

I allowed myself a short 45-minute nap while we waited.45 minutes later...

Juni was asleep in her cot, Jenn snuggled up against me with her head resting on my chest. Her legs intertwined with mine. I ran my fingers through her hair, a soft smile playing on my lips as I watched her sleep. She stirred slightly, rubbing her nose and sniffling before settling back into a peaceful slumber.

"Baby," I whispered.

No response.

"Mi amor. Es hora de despertarte," I murmured in her ear, causing her to smile in her sleep.

"Hmm... I love it when you speak Spanish to me," she replied, shifting her knee against my leg gently. I groaned softly, a chuckle escaping my lips.

"Jennifer Lynn," I kissed her softly and caressed her cheek. "Not until after your 6 weeks," I reminded her, gently resisting her advances.

"But I just want to make you happy," Jenn murmured.

"Jenn, you already do. I don't need anything else to be happy. You make me happy," I assured her, kissing her forehead.

"Okay, good," she giggled, and I shook my head softly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, caressing her cheek.

"I feel good," she replied, a smile gracing her lips.

"Do you want to take a little break and go out, just us parents?" I suggested, running my fingers along her side.

"I don't want to leave Juni," Jenn pouted.

"Alright, then let's do something in the backyard, and I'll have the kids go over to their friends' houses," I suggested, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"Babe, I don't know... I want the kids to be home with me. With us," Jenn pouted, casting me a cute look.

"Okay, anything for you," I agreed, leaning in to kiss her softly. Jenn responded with kisses of her own, a series of gentle pecks. She giggled, playing with my beard.

"Want me to straighten your hair?" I offered, surprising her.

"You'd do that for me?" she asked.

"Of course. I know it must be difficult for you to lift your arms and stretch your abs," I explained, rubbing her tummy softly.

"You're the greatest," she said, smiling, then slowly got up and took a seat at her makeup chair. I turned on her vanity and fetched her hair straightener, heat protection, and clips to divide her hair. I sectioned her hair and started to brush it while waiting for the straightener to heat up.

"How do you know how to straighten hair?" Jenn asked, watching me through the mirror.

"I've watched you get your hair and makeup done countless times, babe," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah," she giggled, recalling.

I chuckled softly and began applying heat protection to her hair. When it was partially dry, I started straightening it.

Jenn remained quiet, watching my focused efforts. In about 45 minutes, I finished, and then added some extensions, doing my best to ensure they looked natural.

"I think you've been hanging around Chris or Lorenzo too much," Jenn teased, watching me with amusement as I nervously secured the extensions.

"I've just observed them doing your hair. I'm not always on my phone, ignoring you, you know. I pay attention"I just always observe them doing your hair. I'm not always on my phone and ignoring you, you know. I always pay attention to the little details babe." I said once I finished. I placed a kiss on her head and smiled at her.

Jenn grabbed her pink blinged out hand held mirror and checked my work I did on her hair.

"Papi, could you fix this one?" Jenn asked, her finger pointing to the extension that needed repair.

I offered a confident nod and set to work, skillfully mending the issue.

"Well, I'd give you a 7/10 overall, but you did impressively well for your first time," she praised, a radiant smile gracing her face.

"Great! I'll take it," I replied, mirroring her smile. She swiveled her chair around to face me.

"The choice is yours for the outfit," she teased with a giggle.

Agreeing with a nod, I headed to pick out an ensemble for her. After a thoughtful selection, I settled on a charming brown strapless maxi dress.

As she changed into the dress, she couldn't help but laugh, saying, "Oh my goodness, I feel like my boobs are about to escape," while examining her reflection.

I replied playfully, "Let them wander; I'll be there to catch them," adding a soft wink.

"Such a tease," Jenn said, rolling her eyes with a playful grin.

With her still facing the mirror, I embraced her from behind, tenderly caressing her breasts and planting soft kisses along her neck. A subtle moan escaped her lips as she watched my reflection in the mirror.

"Feels amazing," Jenn admitted, biting her lip.

"Does it now?" I inquired, turning her around. I cupped her behind and chuckled at her excited reaction.

"Mmm-hmm," she confirmed, pulling me into a passionate kiss. As we made out for a few minutes, I gradually pulled away, fixed her dress, and dressed myself. In jeans and a black t-shirt, I put on some socks and slides. We headed downstairs and into the backyard, where the children had ordered takeout. I grabbed the two boxes of food Violet had set aside for us, and we sat on the patio, basking in the beauty of the perfect sunset.

Jennifer set the baby monitor on the table and moved closer to me with her meal. In serene silence, we savored our food and the picturesque sunset. I gazed at her, admiring her peaceful beauty.

Caught off guard by my gaze, Jenn asked, "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing. I love you," I confessed.

"I love you too," she replied, smiling warmly.

"Jennifer," I began.

"Yes?" she answered.

"In one week, the Cannes Film Festival is taking place, but it's being held in Italy... Would you like to go?" I asked.

"No, I'm okay, but you should go," Jenn replied, smiling softly.

"I won't go if you're not coming," I insisted, holding her hand.

"No, no, Ben, you should go. Your movie will be featured there. Go," she encouraged, her tone earnest.

Kneeling in front of her, I declared, "I won't go because my wife won't be by my side. I don't want to go anywhere without you or Juni."

"Are you sure?" Jenn asked, her face lighting up.

"My co-stars can manage without me. I'm a father again, and I don't want to leave my family behind," I reaffirmed, watching her reaction with a soft smile.

"Good. But in a month, when I'm fully healed and can walk without discomfort for extended periods, I want to go to New York. I'd like to take our little one there... We can stay at my mom's other house or perhaps go up to my Hamptons house," Jenn suggested, her smile radiant.

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed, getting up.

Music played on the speakers attached to the trees surrounding the pool. Shania Twain's "You're Still The One" filled the air. Chuckling, I glanced at the glass door, where Violet and Sera were smiling at us. I took Jennifer's hand and helped her to her feet. Embracing her, we slow-danced beneath the breathtaking sunset, savoring the perfect weather.

"My country man," Jenn giggled.

"My country girl," I teased, planting a kiss on her forehead as we continued dancing.Lee Ann Womack's "I Hope You Dance" played next. Tears welled up in Jenn's eyes as she smiled, recalling that she used to sing this song to Max and Cy when they were babies. I wiped her tears away and serenaded her, spinning her gently to the music. Her giggles and joyful tears added to the enchanting moment.

As "Tennessee Whiskey" began playing, I started singing to her while swaying to the music. A minute later, I knelt down, declaring, "You make me so happy, and your love elevates me. I love you so much, Jennifer... There's nothing more I want in this world than for us to be a family again and for you to be my wife... again."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 422 68
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?
52.9K 1.3K 51
If you love bennifer's story you will love this fanfic!!! 🔥🔥🔥 They are recovering what was taken from them. This is their second chance ❤️❤️❤️ Som...
9.7K 837 100
JENNIFER IS A YOUNG DOCTOR THAT BELIEVED SHE WASN'T MEANT FOR LOVE AFTER 2 BAD RELATIONSHIPS. UNTIL SHE MEETS JAKE. *WARNING THE STORY DOES CONTAIN V...