Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Girls day out

310 14 6
By benniferxjlover

Jenn's Pov

It was a beautiful Monday morning. My schedule has been cleared this week because I just need a break and I want to be home with my kids and my friend... my friend Ben.. the father of my children.

"Helllooooooo my beautiful and perfect coconuts!" I said to Violet, Sera, and Cy.

"Hi momma." Cy said and got up from Violet's bed to come give me a hug. I hugged them back and kissed their forehead.

"Hi mom. What are you up to today?" Violet asked.

"Hi mama." Sera said to me as she looked up from her phone and gave me a warm smile.

"I was wondering... since the boys are with dad for the day... do you 3 cuties want to go shopping with me? I need new clothes for our little coconut." I smiled as I rubbed my belly softly.

"We don't even know the gender, mom." Cy said.

"Um... Good answer. I don't either." I shrugged.

"When you go to your appointments do you ever ask?" Sera asked.

"No, they ask me if I want to know and I always say no. I want to know when the baby is born." I smiled.

"Okay.. so when's the due date?" Violet asked.

"Hopefully July 24th. Hopefully. But I think the baby will be born around the second week of July.. so the baby will be a cancer instead of a Leo. Which I don't mind but hopefully she has a leo moon." I smiled.

"SHE????" The kids said all at once and gasped at the same time.

"Oh... oops?" My eyes widened as I realized I told them.

"Does dad know??" Cy asked.

"No, and your daddy doesn't need to know.. you guys can't know, well you're not supposed to know." I laughed softly as I covered my mouth.

"Maaaaaa. Oh my god! You literally just told us! Where's the ultrasound photos??" Sera said and was shocked still.

"In my room... but listen, I didn't tell your dad because I would out two months ago.. and you know... during those two months when things were not so great, he hadn't been to any of my appointments during that time frame. He only asked for updates and that's it." I said.

"Mama. That's an important update! Helloooooo!" Violet laughed and shook her head softly. 

"Well... I didn't know what to say.." I said.

"Hellooooo! Anybody home??" Lupe said as she walked into the house.

"Don't tell grandma a word. Y'all hear me?" I said to them and went to greet my mother.

"Hi mama. That key I gave you was only for emergencies." I laughed and hugged her.

"Jennifer Lynn, this is an emergency. I'm lonely all by myself in Green Bay. I know I took a vacation there and was supposed to stay but I got lonely. I needed to see my daughter and my granddaughters." Lupe said as she hugged me tight and rubbed my belly.

"Hi mamas." She said to my belly. I looked at her confused on how she knew the gender of my baby.

"How can you tell it's a girl?" Violet asked as she stood in the hallway.

"Your mother is carrying the baby high and also her booty has gotten bigger and when a Lopez's booty gets bigger during pregnancy, it's definitely going to be a girl. How do I know? I have three girls and Lynda had a girl as well. Our booties have always gotten bigger." Lupe said and laughed.

"Oh my god." Violet laughed.

I shook my head softly and laughed.

"Anyways mom, join us for our girl day? We're going to start it off with brunch then go shopping after." I smiled.

"Of course! Let's goooo!" Lupe said and went to violets room to say hi to Sera and Cy. She gave them both a big hug and $100 each.

"Thanks grandma!" Sera and Cy both said before giving her another hug then leaving to go get changed. Violet and I entered the room.

"Here mija." Lupe said and handed Violet her credit card. "But whatever you want today, my preciosa." Lupe added and kissed her forehead.

"Mom, you can't just give her your card. She has her own money you know." I said to my mom.

"Baby, let me spoil my granddaughter okay? You go change and get ready to go out." Lupe said to me.

"Grandma, it's okay. I have dads credit card." Violet giggled and handed back Lupe's card.

"Nope, I don't want it back until you purchase something today." Lupe put her hands up and insisted Violet take the card.

"Fine." Violet laughed and hugged her tight.

"That's my girl." Lupe smiled and hugged her back before her and I left Violets room. I left my mom and went to go change. I changed into a simple outfit and switched my things from my Chanel bag to my Christian Dior tote bag. I had on Ben's plaid shirt along with some leggings, knee high white socks and some basic air forces along with a Red Sox fitted baseball hat.

I walked out to my mom and she looked at me.

"You look like a teenager." She shook her head softly and hugged me. "You never age and that's the Lopez genes." She added and giggled. I laughed and hugged her back.

The kids came out of their rooms and were all wearing graphic tshirts with shorts and vans and air forces.

"I guess I'm the only one who didn't get the memo." Lupe laughed softly as she looked down at her Gucci graphic tshirt, black jeans, and gold Gucci sandals.

"You still look good mom." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, grandma. You look amazing and summery." Cy smiled.

"Thanks honey." Lupe said and smiled. We left to the garage and got into my white Cadillac. I opened up the garage door and started the car then put my seatbelt on and was breathing a bit heavy since it's hard for me to breathe when the baby is sitting a certain way in my belly.

I drove off to my favorite brunch spot in LA. It was a bit of a drive but the kids, my mom, and I don't mind driving for an hour. We finally arrived and I parked my car in front of the restaurant and handed my keys to the valet worker then walked inside of the restaurant with the kids and my mom. Thank god there was no paparazzi this time.

We got seated at a somewhat private area and were handed our menus once we sat down.

My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi beautiful. How's your morning been?" Ben asked.

"It's been good. The kids, my mom, and I are out here in West Hollywood for brunch. How are my boys?" I asked.

"We're good. We're in Thousand Oaks filming a scene for a commercial. The boys are directing a bit, but boy oh boy... we have a little director in the making. Babe, you won't believe how great of a director Max is. He knows what to say and do without me telling him. It's as if he has been working in the industry for years. He's so talented." Ben said excitedly.

"What? Really?? Oh wow, that's great honey! I'm glad you guys are bonding and having fun." I smiled.

"Me too. Also.. I forgot to mention your mom is staying for the week." Ben said.

"That's fine babe. Are you coming home after your shoot? I really want you and the boys to be home by dinner time." I asked.

"Yeah, we're almost done. Just a few more hours." Ben said.

"Okay honey. I'll let you go. Have fun with our little cocos. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more cariño." Ben said and blew kisses into the phone before hanging up. I had a huge smile plastered on my face and was blushing hard. I just knew my cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"So you two are a thing now?" Lupe asked.

"I don't know ma..." I said softly. She was sitting right next to me so that's why she asked.

"Would you want to be a thing again?" She asked.

"Hopefully one day." I smiled softly.

We had our meals and went shopping.

"Gucci first? Pleassseee? Momma please. I've been wanting to get the purse you have but in blue. Can we go?" Violet asked and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and laughed softly. "Yes yes, let's go princess." I said as I wrapped my arm around her and we all walked to the Gucci store.

The kids went to look around and as per usual my mom didn't want to shop in Gucci. "Ma, aren't you gonna get something?" I asked her.

"No baby, it's okay. I'll wait until I get home to get a custom bag online." Lupe smiled.

"Hmm okay whatever you say ma." I shrugged and went to the counter and got my order. I walked over to my mom and handed her the box.

She looked at me confused then took it and opened it.

"How'd you know I wanted something like this ,baby?" My mom said and smiled widely.

"Because I know you mom." I giggled softly and she hugged me. It was a sweet private moment because the Gucci workers kicked out everyone else to let us shop peacefully without interruptions. She put the bag back into the box then looked at me and smiled.

I giggled softly then paid for Violet, Sera, and Cy's things.

"Mom... I was gonna pay." Violet said.

"It's my treat for my babies." I said.

They smiled and took the envelope with the receipt and their bags. We went into a few more stores and bought some other stuff for the house. We ended up coming home around 4:30 considering we left the house at 10:30.

When we got home, we got our bags then headed inside.

I walked in to see flowers upon flowers decorated all over the hallway entrance. There was rose petals leading to upstairs. I gasped and followed the rose petals.

I walked into my bedroom to see Ben in a nice suit, sitting on the bed next to a large Versace box.

"Baby what's all this and why is there so many flowers..?" I asked and was still in shock.

"Put the dress on and I'll tell you after." Ben winked and kissed me then walked out of the room and went downstairs.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I, Love By

Fanfiction

17.3K 512 61
Jennifer is on the back end of her relationship with Alex and soughts out comfort in her long-time best friend, Leah. But then, someone unexpected po...
115 3 8
Jen has recently landed her dream job at one of the top 100. She is young, successful and beautiful. Her whirlwind romance with a famous actor fuels...
119 22 16
As June and Jeremy navigate societal expectations and personal challenges, their love blossoms, proving that age is just a number when it comes to ma...
150 10 11
emily prentiss and jennifer jareau love story! jennifer regrets marrying will and realizes shes been in love with emily the whole time. the story is...