Bring Me To Life

Por benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... Mais

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Nothin' On You

456 18 7
Por benniferxjlover

Ben's Pov

Jennifer and I woke up in the Malibu beach house I told her about. She had nothing on under the sheets, we didn't do anything last night but sleep. I turned to face her and she was on her phone.

"Good morning." I said to her and she looked at me.

"Good morning baby. Just a quick question.. did we have sex last night?" She asked.

"No, love. You kept getting hot throughout the night even though it was cold so you ended up taking off your jammies I bought you." I said and pointed to her pajamas scattered on the floor along with her thong.

"Interesting. Well. Since we're already naked..." Jenn looked under the sheets to see me still wearing my pajama pants. "Annoying." She said and rolled her eyes as she laid back in bed and continued watching tik toks on her phone.

"What?" I laughed and pulled her close to me and spread her legs under the sheets. I rubbed her inner thigh then ran my finger tips along her folds.

"Hmm.. mhm... That's what I wanted..." Jenn moaned softly as she melted into the sheets and let me touch and play with her folds.

"Right there papi..." She whimpered as she begged me to touch her some more. I rubbed her folds then rubbed her clit. She was already so soaked, so my fingers easily glided across her folds. I slipped two fingers in and curved them a bit as I fingered her fast. I pumped my fingers in and out quickly as I watched her get tense and sit up a bit resting on her elbows.

"Fuck I can't see anything... the baby is in the way." She said and we both laughed. I continued to finger her deeper and faster as I heard the wet noises each time I pumped my fingers in.

"Good girl... so wet for daddy.." I said in a low raspy voice as I kissed her neck.

"Only for... y-you... Oh my god... don't... don't stop... I'm... I'm so close.." Jenn whimpered as she arched her back more and caressed my beard.

Jenn let out a loud scream as she climaxed hard and raised her hips as she squirted all over the sheets. Her legs were trembling and shaking.

"That's my girl." I said and smirked as I rubbed her clit fast causing her to squirt a bit more again. Her breathing became heavy as she begged for more and wanted to be touched more.

"That's enough princess.." I said to her and kissed her shoulder down to her breasts.

"No! Give me more.. now!" Jenn whimpered and squeezed my hand.

"Fine." I went under the sheets and placed her legs over my shoulders as I buried my face into her pussy and licked her folds roughly. I sucked on them roughly before giving her clit some attention.

Jennifer's moans and screams filled the room as she cried out in pleasure from not being touched for so long.

"Oh my god... Ben... deeper... deeper!" Jenn whimpered as I was eating her out and swirling my tongue inside her.

Jenn was squirming a bit as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. "I'm trying to eat my meal here and you keep moving. That's it, it's time for a punishment." I said and tossed the sheets to the side then pulled down my pajama pants and boxers to my knees. I hover over her and slapped her pussy with the tip of my cock then rubbed it between her folds.

"Oh my god... Ben.. I need you.. I need you so bad daddy... please..." Jenn whimpered and rubbed her clit. I pushed her hand away. "Mine." I smirked and rubbed her clit fast as I slipped my tip in. We both moaned at the same time and looked down at each other with love.

I noticed Jenn looked uncomfortable so I stopped and placed a pillow under her shoulders so she was more comfortable. I lifted her legs a bit and held her hips as I slid my tip in and began pounding away. Jenn gripped her breasts and held onto them as I was thrusting hard making the bed shake and the bed frame bang against the wall.

I moved her onto her side and held her leg up as I went in deeper, hitting all the right places. Jenn was moaning loudly and crying out my name.

After a few minutes I immediately pulled out and came all over her ass. "Fuck.." I groaned as I stroked my long shaft. I watched Jenn wipe my cum off her ass and lick it off her finger tips as she looked at me seductively. "You're so hot." I said softly in a low raspy voice.

"You make me hot." Jenn giggled and rubbed my side. She pulled me down beside her and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and pulled her close. We both fell back asleep in each others arms for another hour.

After an hour, I woke up slowly and took a quick shower then got dressed. I was going to get us some food but Jenn had woken up as soon as I was putting my watch on. "Where are you going?" She said softly then yawned.

"To get us food." I said and walked over to her then placed a kiss on her lips. She kissed back and bit my lip softly.

"Can I come..? I'll shower real quick." She said and I nodded then sat in the chair as I waited for her.

She showered then quickly blow dried her hair and got dressed in a big blue summer dress. She put some sunscreen on then slipped on her door slides and walked to me.

"Let's go." She said and I got up. She walked out first and I walked out after.

We didn't notice but a paparazzi took photos of us.

We walked down to the corner food market that had fresh fruits and a small deli.

The part of Malibu we were at was secluded and only locals are here. While we were in the store, Jenn got a text and she immediately showed me.

"Baby look what Benny sent. He said "having fun I see." Jenn said she handed me her phone and was laughing. I looked at the photo that Benny sent.

"Oh my god. I look drained." I said and laughed.

"Because I'm magical..." She whispered in my ear and we both smirked at each other then continued shopping.

We came back to the house after we got some groceries and I cooked us both some steaks and baked potatoes. Jenn was craving steak so that's why we bought it. We both didn't want to go out to dinner but wanted to stay home together and cook.

"Can I help?" Jenn asked as she looked up at me.

"No, I'm okay princess. I'll cook dinner for us." I said as I kissed her forehead and continued to prepare the food.

Jenn grabbed the watermelon out that we bought and began to cut and dice it.

"I guess we can have fruit for dessert." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I've been craving watermelon. And steak.. and potatoes with nacho cheese all over. Baby I've just been so hungry lately." Jenn giggled and I smiled.

"Well Im here to feed my two cuties." I said to her and was going to kiss her but I was seasoning the meat and buttering it.

She smiled then went to wash her hands and put some music on the Bose speaker that was on the counter. She put on I Was Wrong by Chris Stapleton and began to sing to me.

"you know that I still love you... And you know that l'm so alone.... I don't know why I told you that I didn't need you Can't you see that, baby, I was wrong? What I wouldn't give to be your lover again" Jenn sang to me and I sang along with her. I washed my hands then picked her up as we both sang to each other. Our faces got closer as we kept singing which eventually our lips touched... we kissed liked we never kiss before... it was different... there was so much more passion and love in the kiss.. I kept her close to me and squeezed her ass as I held her up. We slowly pulled away and set her down gently. We stayed close and began to sway to the music together in each others arms.

"I love you so much" Jenn said to me.

"I love you more..." I said to her as we had our little moment.

Once the song ended we continued to go back to cooking.

Once the food was ready, we sat outside on the balcony and had dinner as we looked out at the beach.

"So how has this week been for you? what have you and the kids been doing while I'm away?" I asked.

"We normally just do our usual routine and go to school. I've been doing meetings and press conferences through zoom since I don't really drive our go out anymore." Jenn said and smiled softly as she continued to eat.

"So.. press conferences for The Mother?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" She asked and her smile widened.

"Jennifer, I may be busy and we don't talk that often but I do pay attention. And I'm happy for you. Also I'm very proud of you. You helped to direct it?" I asked.

"Yeah. I filmed it before we met.. and it's now been finished and edited."  Jenn said and smiled softly.

"Jenn what's wrong? Why are you upset?" I asked as I knew something was bothering her.

"Because two months ago when we were not doing well, I wanted to tell you but I never did and now telling you I'm doing press tours and seeing you still pay attention to me makes me feel some type of way." Jenn said as tears formed along her waterline then instantly streamed down her face.

"Jennifer..." I said and got up from my seat and went to go hug her. She hugged back as she sobbed in my arms. "I'll always be proud of you. Always. I know I didn't react the best with the other movie but believe me, I am proud of you for getting role after role. You make me proud and you make the kids proud. It shows how great of a hard worker you are and the dedication you have." I said to her as I rubbed her back.

"Thank you..." Jenn said softly and sniffled. I kneeled down on one knee to be at eye level with her. I grabbed a napkin and wiped her tears away gently. "You're beautiful, you're an amazing mother, you're an amazing actress, you're an amazing singer, baby you're amazing at everything and I'm proud of you. Always." I said to her and she slowly calmed down.

"Thank you baby... it's just.. I get overwhelmed sometimes..." She said and sighed softly as she was frustrated with herself.

"It's going to be okay. We both are healing my love. I love you so much. And I'll always be by your side." I said to her and she smiled then kissed me. I kissed her back then sat back in my seat as we both finished up our dinners.

Once we picked up and cleaned up the dishes and kitchen, we headed to the beach.

Jenn had on a black thong bikini. I smirked as I stayed back a bit and watched her walk onto the sand. The way her ass moves... so hot.. we set our towels down and went into the water. The sun was setting and the beach looking perfect.
I held Jenn's hand and kissed it as we made our way into the water. We went into the water where it was chest deep for me, which meant I was carrying Jennifer.

"Let's do something crazy?" I said to her.

"Like what..?" I asked. I didn't say a word but I took off her bikini and my swim shorts leaving us both naked in the water.

"Bennnn we can't be naked in the water!" Jenn giggled as she pressed her breasts against my chest. I held her close under water a bit so our heads were above the water only.

"Relax, no one is here and nothing will happen. Just hold onto our swimwear." I said as I held her close and handed her my swim trunks and her bikini.

I then held her closer as much as I could but her belly was in the way. I managed to slide myself in her as I held her close and thrusted deep into her.

"Oh my god..." Jenn moaned softly as I kept thrusting slow but deep, moving at the same pace as the waves were hitting us.

"Faster daddy... please.." Jenn moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck tighter as I thrusted harder and faster.

We both moaned loudly on accident. We laughed and stayed close as I made love to her in the water. I gripped her ass hard as I stuck my head under water a bit and sucked on her nipples roughly as I drank some of her milk. I pulled away because Jenn was moaning too loud. "Jenn shut upppp. You clearly can't handle it." I teased and she whimpered softly. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sensitive and I love your touch so much." Jenn whined and kissed me. I kissed back as I continued to thrust faster.

After a few minutes I instantly came in her then slowly pulled away. "I want to try something." I said and swam under water and was under Jenn. I licked her folds underwater but it was hard to not swallow the water. I immediately came up and was coughing. Jenn giggled and shook her head as she was keeping her head above the water. Nice try papi" She laughed and turned around with her back to me. She swam around then dived under water and managed to put my cock into her mouth and gave me head under water. I groaned and pushed her head in more to make her deep throat it. She immediately came up and out of the water. "You're right, it's hard." She said and wiped her face with her hands.

"I know it is. You make me hard" I smirked and we both laughed.

To be continued...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.7K 521 19
A story you will find fun reading...
34.4K 1.9K 31
A frozen heart for his ferociously sweet cold-heartness. Copyright © 2018-2019 Jurnauhl. All Rights Reserved.
79 13 13
Jeremy's life turns upside down when his girlfriend of five years leaves him right before he plans to propose. On the other hand, he has scored the j...
12 0 8
Marcus was a geek in high school. Now he owns a billion-dollar company. And the only thing he needs to make his life complete is the perfect wife. So...