Fighting To Live, Living To D...

By CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... More

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}

448 42 6
By CissyItsMe

''I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.''

—Jamie Lee Curtis

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 4...(Sunday)

"GET UP ! " August III rushed in his sister's room and shook her, "Shay ! " He called her name still shaking her.

She groaned trying to put the duvet back over her, but her brother was grabbing it, "Anthony, get the fuck out." She mumbled and turned on her stomach, "Let me sleep."

"Dad just called, finally they're coming back tonight and no tomorrow anymore ! We have to clean the house ! We have until eight o'clock before they come back ! " He screamed and ran out of her room, "GET UP ! "

Yesterday, since they had to go to work and came back home exhausted from it, they hadn't the motivation to clean all the mess caused by the party and thought they were going to have all day today and a bit more of time on Monday to clean everything; what was not happening. At all.

Shay's eye opened suddenly and she practically jumped out of her bed, "What ?! " She ran in the hall searching her big brother, when she heard the vacuum downstairs. She followed the noise as her heart was speeding up. She wasn't too sure if she had heard him well, "Antho ! Antho ! ANTHONY ! " She screamed his name to have his attention.

He stopped vacuuming and turned around, "What ?! "

"What did you say ? " She asked and folded her arms.

"They're coming back today and not tomorrow ! Now, go change and then help me to clean everything ! We have until eight p.m ! They're officially getting here at eight-thirty ! " He repeated and then got back to vacuum the living room.

Shay sighed and ran to her room to take a quick shower and to dress. Fifteen minutes later, she was helping Aug III. He was taking care of downstairs and her of upstairs. They were doing it and panicking at the same time. If their parents find out that they did organize a party here, they were going to be dead children.

"What Percy told you exactly ? " Kim asked August as they were eating their breakfast.

"They did a party, like we expected it. Ouuh, I can't wait to go home and whoop their behind."

"And you told lil Aug that we're coming back today, right ? "

He nodded, "Yes. And he sounded panicked when these words escaped my mouth." He chuckled, "They're surely cleanin' everythin', agitatin' like two maniacs. Oh ! And Big G sent me an interestin' video."

She frowned a little, "What is it ? " She pricked a piece of sausage with some eggs and ate it.

"The party, so we have proof."

Her frown only got deeper, "How ? He was there ? "

"Yes. Aug asked him to do the 'stairs bodyguard' so nobody could go in the rooms upstairs. Comin' from two smart ass parents, these kids are dumb as fuck when they want to." He said shaking his head and making Kim laugh slightly.

"Stop, they're not dumb, just young. Fortunately, they learn fast."

"Oh, belee dat, they gon' learn."

Four hours had passed and the two teenagers were still not done. They had finished to clean the whole house and replace everything at its place; but now, they had to do the garden. There were red cups and food everywhere. Some confetti, condoms, bottles, clothes and other things.

"Eww ! How comes we're finding so much condoms ? " They had actually seen like two, but it was already too disgusting for the young girl. It wasn't bothering Aug III more than that though.

"Stop complaining and CLEAN ! We have three hours and twenty minutes left."

"Antho, I'm hungry. We didn't even eat the breakfast." She whined and then pouted.

He stopped in his tracks and rolled his eyes, "Do you want to eat or to live ? " He asked looking at her with narrowed eyes.

"Uh, live."

"Exactly. Clean ! "

She groaned, but did as he said. Doing it was making them realize how big their house was and how blessed they were to have all of this also. And it was all because of their parents, who were hard workers.

"One day, I'll live in a same mansion with my own family. I want three children. What about you ? "

Aug III sighed wiping his face, "When are you not talking, damn ?! "

"Hey, I'm trying to make this situation look better and you want to be mean. Rude ass." She pushed him, what was a bad idea; because next thing you know, he picked her up and threw her in the pool, "AUGUST ! " She was calling him simply August when he was really irritating her or she was extremely mad at him, but other than that she was never using the name August to call him. Because for her, August was their father and Anthony her big brother. Yes, sometimes she called him August Anthony, but August by itself was really rare.

"Dang, did you just call me August ? " He asked and acted like he was shocked.

"I'm gonna kill you before dad do ! Wait until I get out ! Imagine if I had my phone in my pocket ! Idiot ! And my hair ! Urg ! "

He was laughing when his phone vibrated in his basketball short pocket. He pulled it out to see that he had received a message from their mother. He bit on the corner of his lips scared to open it, but he did anyways.

TheQueen 👑 : 'We're here in one hour finally xoxo'

Kim and August were laying on the bed and laughing as they were reading their son's reply. They were loving playing with their two oldest kids' heads, it was such a good entertainment.

Lil'Aug 🏈 : 'Oh can't wait to see y'all 😁 '

"I love havin' children, that shit so funny. I would like to see their face in one hour." Aug laughed more holding his stomach.

"I hope none of them will have a heart attack with what we're doing though." Kim placed her phone on the nightstand.

"No, don't worry. We're just teachin' them somethin', nothin' too cruel. They'll be just fine."

She wiped her tears trying to calm down, "I love teaching them things like that."

"Yeah, next time they'll know better than partyin' in our house when we ain't there. Bad ass kiddos."

They laughed more and shared also a bottle of red wine or as August loved to call it, some Jesus juice.

Yes, they loved being parents.

"Are we done ? " Shay asked out of breath.

"I don't know. The garden, living room, kitchen, dining room, the home cinema, the playroom, daddy's office, mama's office, the man cave, the halls, the bathrooms, the little saloon and our rooms." He checked their list.

"And the little sauna, you forgot it."

"Damn ! They went there too ? "

She shrugged, "I don't know ! "

"Don't raise your voice at me ! "

"That is all your fault anyways ! "

He pointed himself with his index finger shocked to hear her say that, "My fault ?! What ?! "

"Yes, you ! You're the one who got that stupid idea to do a party ! Now, look at us ! We're stressing, stinking and-" They all of sudden heard some noise coming from the front door. They looked at each other alerted, "It's already been one hour ? "

He checked the time on his phone screen, "Yes." He answered in a whisper, "We're dead, that's for sure." He mumbled and then swallowed hard.

"No, I'm too young." Shay put her head in her hands as her brother closed his eyes.

"Hey ! Aug, Shay ! Where are you at ? " Shay looked up and Aug III opened his eyes. They thought that it was their parents, but the voice sounded like Noonie's, their cousin.

"Amayila, is it you ? " Aug asked as they started walking towards the house entry.

Their twenty-six years old cousin looked at them like they were crazy, "Since when are ya callin' me by my first name ? And why do y'all look...so weird ? Are y'all okay ? "

"Y'all look like you've just seen a ghost." Melvin commented raising his brow.

"Uh...we...uh...What are y'all doing here ? " Aug III asked a bit lost, "We thought you were the parents."

Noonie frowned, "No, they're comin' tomorrow night. They told me that y'all already know and told y'all that I was staying here with ya for the night, since ya have school tomorrow."

The two siblings shared a confused look.

________________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =)

A/N: Second part coming real soon 😁

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💙💜💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...