The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 34

446 12 0
By hehe_jennyy

isabelle perspective 

Days went really quick and am back to my normal routine. After that day luca start taking care of me. i can say , he definitely treats me like a queen. i guess, i had learnt my lesson. From that day, i didn't argue with luca. i did what he told me everyday . he kisses me whenever he wants and i dont argue at all. idk whats wrong with me , but am craving his touch everyday. Never in my life , i had sex with someone. i was uncomfortable with ryan but with luca its seems different and i want to have him. Today luca is planning a date for me and am quite nervous. He said aurora will come today to meet me and am quite nervous about meeting her. She also hide things from me. and i dont know, how to react with her.

When i wakeup luca wasn't in the bed. so after thinking about my whole schedule. i decided to go to the bathroom to take bath. After doing my regular routine and wrapped towel around my body. i went outside to the room and see aurora was waiting for me outside. Hey girllllll. how are you doing? Hey aurora. i said shyly. i was so excited to meet you izzy. Go dress-up, we will have breakfast together and will go outside. I know you have alot of questions and i will answer everyone of them. Now hurry up, we dont have alot of time. you have a date also today. Woah woah woah, calm the fuck down. what do you mean by going outside? He will not allow me and you know it very well and i dont want to go out with you. isabelle i know you have reasons to be mad at me, but i had my reasons. oh cm'on aurora. seriously? stop your bullshit. ok calm down. lets have breakfast outside and we will talk. if i didn't satisfy you with your questions, you can decide it whether to talk with me or not. please isabelle, one last chance please. oh cm'on stop looking at me like that. Fine, i will go with you, i frowned. yayyyy thankyou isabelle. she said while hugging me. geez calm down women, cant you see am naked. stop hugging me. let me change, then we will go.

After changing my outfit and doing my hair and light makeup. i went downstairs with aurora and now am standing in front of office gate to face the devil itself. isabelle go first, then i will support you from the behind. look, i think that's not the good idea. dont you know the consequences i had faced last time? what do you mean by that? oh doesn't your dear brother tell you? tell me what? lets go talk with him first, then we will talk about it later. although i know what's going to be luca answer, but i was thinking about giving the try. i said to myself.

knock knock! come in.

okay here goes nothing, i said to myself.

luca perspective.

Things with isabelle has been good for a while. she's been good girl from few days. whatever i told her , she did. The punishment had huge impact on her. Now i wish, she behaves properly. Full moon is in two weeks and I dont know, how am going to behave around her. I just dont want to afraid her. A knock on my door makes me come out of my thoughts. Yes ,come in. I was shocked to see isabelle standing in front of me. but why she's dressing like that she's going out. our date is at 8 pm. but isn't it too early to get ready. Babe what are you doing here? and why are you dressed like that? Although i don't complain about it. you look beautiful. uh-umm thankyou. come here kitten.

su-sure!

i made her sit on my lap. she's looking beautiful. i want to ask something from you luca? yes babe, you can ask anything from me. Umm can i go out with aurora? did i hear right? that you want to go out? uh-yeah! isabelle you're not going anywhere. so dont even think about arguing with me. luca you have to let her go. where the hell you came from? hello big brother. what are you doing in my office? oh cm'on, big brother. let her go. isabelle was about to stand from my lap, but i put her back on her space. where do you think you're going? Sit here. i know, she's feeling uncomfortable because of aurora standing in the room. but i dont care. aurora, if you want to have breakfast with her, you can have it inside the house. but am not going to let her out of the house. can i talk to you outside the office. fine aurora let's talk. kitten sit here, i will be back.

speak aurora!

Big brother please let her come with me. i promise you, i will take good care of her. please please please. you know after the whole secret she's not trusting me , she's mad at me. i want to make things good with her. let her come with me. Fine, but under one condition. what? eric will go with you. but why? you want to go or not? okay fine! go and mindlink eric. isabelle will come after am done talking to her. okay brother, thankyou. you're the best.

Am back kitten, now listen to me very carefully. am allowing you to go out, because you had been a good girl from few days. but listen to me very carefully, am letting you go out. but dont be oversmart. if i found out, that you tried to escape or anything else. you will see a bad side of me that i dont want to show you. so be my good girl and behave. luca.....i promise, i will behave. good! now be my good girl and give me kiss. 

isabelle perspective 

Sometimes am afraid of him. I mean when i entered his room,strong aura was around his office. now i know why he's that strong because of his wolf. when luca told me that i have to behave. All i just do is to agree on his terms because i dont want to face his anger. i dont want him to mark me against my will. now i have to be more careful around him, around the house because all human beings here aren't actually human beings. They are fucking werewolves and i dont want to be killed by any of them. After having a kissing session of about three to four minutes with luca. i went outside his office, where aurora was waiting for me. oh my my, your lipstick is all remove. Do you enjoy it girl? i can feel my cheeks burning due to embarrassment. stop it aurora, i said while rolling my eyes. ok fine , but next time i want details.

whatever!

Let's go before your brother change his mind. After adjusting my lipstick, we both went outside the penthouse. Where eric was waiting for us. i was quite shock to see him. Now am seeing everyone in this penthouse from different point of view. hello eric, how are you ? and your mate ameilia. Aurora said to eric in front of me. hello little one , we both are fine. why dont you come visit aurora? i will come , but i have some business to attend here. oh hey luna! how are you doing? oh another werewolf, great , i said sarcastically. they both were looking at me like they see a ghost. i think i have some explaination to do. well i dont think so. but lu- stop calling me this luna shit. my name is isabelle. don't you know? i know, but its against the rule. Now you know about our world, its clear that we have to give you respect. shut the fuckk up Eric. woah woah woah guys. calm down. let's go we will talk in cafeteria. you know what aurora? i dont want to go anywhere with both of you. After that when i was about to go inside the house, aurora grabs my hand. please izzy, you promised me that you will listen to me. please just let me have a last chance. ughh fine. make it quick.

we all sit in the car and went to our way to cafe. There was awkward silence during the whole ride. After about an hour , we reach in front of the cafe. let's go guys. When we enter the cafe. there was no one inside it. umm Where's everyone guys? well i have booked the whole cafe so that no one can disturb us. seriously eric? there's no neeed to do that. well there's need for everything. now lets go. welcome sir and madam's. your table is ready. we all follow the waitress. when we sit on our table. we ordered our breakfast first and start talking.

so.....?

you guys wanna talk about something? i will go first. yeah go ahead aurora. isabelle am sorry that we all hide the biggest secret of our lives. the truth was that, we didn't known how you will react? you will accept us or not? million of thoughts were running in my and my brother's mind. trust me, my brother loves you more than anything in the world. mate bond or not. he loves you alot. He was afraid that one day you will know about the secret and will leave him. yeah isabelle, aurora is right. mates are special thing for us werewolves. you dont know, what luca goes through, i was there, when he found out that you were his mate and you were a human not a she-wolf. you kissing another male hurts him badly. i was there for the whole time. when you were attached with your so called boyfriend. eric if you told me the truth, i would definitely think about it. you sure about it izzy? the truth was that idk, i know, i would probably go mad. like i was few weeks ago. but hiding truth from me? it hurts like hell.

Eric and aurora hiding things from someone isn't a solution for anything. well ok so if luca has his reason, what about you guys? we can't go against our alpha. oh stop this bullshit, alpha alpha alpha. you all can live your lives as you want. but no? you want to be a puppet of him. Things cant go like you want isabelle. you Dont know, how things work here. that's not in our hand. we love our alpha. he's our king and we submits to him. and it's our honor that we are from his pack. do whatever you want. i dont care. okay but forgive us. please izzy. all we wanted was you to trust us. if you were same as us. what would you do? tell us. aurora asked me with curiosity. She's right tho, if i had a alpha or i was a wolf that thank god am not . i wouldn't go behind my alpha. i said to myself. fine you are right. but lying to your friend aurora? am not going to forgive you and you eric... fuck off. Am sorry luna, i was just doing my duties. being the beta of this pack, am alpha right hand. i can't neglect his orders. fine, i said while rolling my eyes. ok guys lets have breakfast and after that we will do shopping and will go home.

thirty minutes later.

After doing breakfast, we all went to mall. it was still awkward with them and during the whole car ride, i was thinking about how my date will go with luca. am quite nervous about it. okay we are here guys. lets go. Eric you stay in car. izzy and i will go inside. not a chance aurora. am coming that's alpha order. no, you're not. am coming thats it. if you don't want me to come inside so lets go home. great this dickhead is so loyal to his alpha. i muttered under my breath. geez calm down guys. eric can stay out of the shop. its not like am going to escape after what your alpha has done to me. they both looked at me with shocked look. what do mean by that? what my brother did with you? nothing serious, Tell me isabelle am serious. nothing let's go, after that i exited the car. hey come back, am not done talking to you. girls stop. where are you going? Eric if you want to come then come. but just stay out of shop. i have to talk to isabelle. fine aurora.

we both went inside the shop and i start looking for dress. idk why am looking for dress, i guess am trying to avoid the conversation. so are you going to talk or not? there's nothing to talk about aurora. tell me what my brother did. stop bothering me. tell me first then i will stay quiet. what you want to listen? that your brother locked me in damn basement for one month without anything. or what? her jaw drop by listening to it. are you serious girl? oh no, am joking around. i said while rolling my eyes. brother or not, he hurted my bff and he will regret it. One thing i get to know about aurora is that am special to her. Sometimes i see Jessica in her. i wish i could meet her. but i know that i cant. earth to izzy. oh, sorry i just zoned out. oh i know, she chuckles. so listen i have a huge plan. you cant hurt my brother, i know it. but you can torture him by your looks. what do you mean by that? i dont want to do anything to face his wrath. isabelle am telling you this one and last time. you are equal to luca. In our world you're his luna, queen of warewolves and all of that you're his mate. so you're equal to him. you cant fucking submits to him isabelle but am not a wolf like you guy's.

so what?

you're our queen...luna. stop calling me luna... aurora. i said while rolling my eyes. okay but listen to me. you are going to make luca regret. fine how? well i have a great idea in my mind. but let's pick a dress from here for your date. i dont want to buy anything, i have alot of them in the room. idc, you're going to buy thats it. let me find something for you. but but... no buts. god this girl.

after few minutes....

isabelle, here i have found something for you. isn't it a little bit revealing? so what? you're purchasing it and thats final. now lets go, we dont have much time left. we have one more shop to visit. why? you will see. oh no no we aren't going there. yes we are. i dont need anything from there. shutup bitch, lets go. this time aurora drag me inside the Victoria Secrets . Thank god eric was on call and he didn't saw us going inside the undergarments shop. phew. so are you going to purchase things for yourself or am going to purchase it. aurora i dont have money , dont worry luca will pay for everything. no way in hell am allowing him. bub, the dress i had purchased for you is from his card. so keep quiet. now let me pick something sexy for you. ahh perfect. look at these matching lacey undergarments. you will definitely look sexy in it. now lets pay and get home. Wait, now what izzy? Can you pay for these please. But why? I dont want luca to pay for them, if you will pay from his card, he will have notification in his phone from the bank. Ughh fine girl.

Now let's go. you have only two hours left for your date. After paying for the things, we went to car and after one hour of driving we reach home. now i have one hour to get ready for the date. when i entered the house. a maid come to me.

luna! good evening.

Alpha will be here soon. He told me to take you to his room. let me carry your things. lets go luna! okay. sometime i hate this royalty. but now this is my destiny and i have to face it. After entering the room. i went to bathroom to take shower. After bathing for 25 minutes and shaving my legs and removing unwanted hairs. i came back to room with a towel wrap around my body. fuck this dress is little bit revealing. but i guess i have to wear it. i wear the undergarments that aurora has purchased for me and wear the dress. After wearing the dress and doing my hair and makeup and saw myself infront of mirror. I can't recognise myself in this dress.

Dress isabelle's wearing

Ughh! After that, I went towards the window to look outside.

Luca perspective...

Today i have alot of paper work in office and a date with my sweet mate. After doing my paper work, i mindlink eric..... eric how's everything with girls. alpha everything is under control. luna and aurora are under my saftey dont worry about anything. Okay bring them early home. So that isabelle can get ready early. okay alpha, i will. i was planning a special date for my mate. this time, am thinking about not taking isabelle in any restaurant. am thinking about something special. She will definitely love it. My people have taken care of all the things. Now all i have to do is to get ready and bring some flowers for her.

After two hours.....

After doing all the work, i reached home. i can feel my mate's presence in the house. good evening alpha! Yes? alpha.. luna is waiting for you in her room. okay you can go. i went towards my room. because i can't wait to see her. when i opened the room door. A beautiful view was in front of me. i haven't seen such kind of beauty in my life. when isabelle turn around. my jaw drop from the view in front of me. she was looking so beautiful. fuck! she's wearing a black revealing dress. Her curves can be perfectly seen by anyone. she looks sexy af. her perfectly curl hairs, and light makeup. i think, i cant control myself further around her. she's showing alot of skin, i can't take her out like that. i will take out all the eyes that will look at her. uh-luca, your eyes. when isabelle told me this i came out of my thoughts. zydus control the fuck yourself. can't you see, how hot she's looking right now. but control yourself, we dont want to scare her alot. kitten you're looking beautiful. thankyou, she said with a weak smile.

Now come here , my mate. umm- what are you looking at? come here. she wasn't making any move so i grab her by her waist and pull her closer to me. now its better, isn't it? Her scent is making me crazy. I remove her hairs from her neck. So that i can see her neck properly. what are you doing lu-luca? easy kitten, am doing nothing just relax. i pull her closer to me and put my head under the crook of her neck. i can feel her getting nervous. So i start trailing kisses on her neck and inhale her scent. Fucking hell izzy, you're driving me crazy. After removing my head. i look at my baby. She looked flushed.

Imagine, luca kissing isabelle on neck:)

let's go sweetheart. Here i bring Roses for you. she gently grab them from my hand. Thankyou luca for the flowers. how about we ditch date and stay here in bed.

noooo!

hmmmm??

i mean uh-i dont get ready to stay in the room. but i want my bae for my self. you can have me later. am hungry right now, so you're going to let me eat. I said to him. so are we going or not? look like someone is bossy today. uh. relax babe am joking. let's go sweetheart.

we dont want to be late right?

let's go.

__________________________________________

So what will happen on date?

Read more to find out ♡

Also do votes and comments guys.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guy's, hope you all are doing well. My lovelies,sorry for late update. Actually i was quite busy in my life. My university exams, shifting of new house. Alot of stuff is happening in my life. So sorry for late work.

But i promise, i have been working on next chapter. I will upload it in two days or on Tuesday. So stay tune, my dear readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
71.6K 5.7K 47
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...
767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...