The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

ShioriLumine2003 által

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... Több

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
The Break..
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]
Earth
The Dream
Mother And Daughter
The Makeup
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
BackStabber
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

Friends To Enemies?

2.4K 38 87
ShioriLumine2003 által

Author's Pov
N kissed Uzi passionately while Uzi was still shocked after a few minutes Uzi pushed N away and slapped him across the face. N touched his cheek and looked at Uzi with wide eyes. " Bite Me! Why did you kiss me N!?" Uzi said angrily standing up. " I thought you liked me..." N Said looking at her sadly "Not in that way!" Uzi said lying to him and herself. N stood up and looked at her, Uzi looked away "Just Leave I don't wanna see you..."Uzi said out of anger. N looked at her as his tone changed " Fine...you won't see me again " N said strictly and left Uzi's room. Uzi went up to the door and slammed it closed and slide down the floor crying on her knees. Knowing she just lost her best friend.

Days later it was normal for Uzi walked to school and back thinking of N and checking her phone constantly to see if N read her messages but N just left her on read. Uzi sighed stressfully hoping her friend will return, but why wouldn't he? After what she said to him. The school was over and still, no sign of N Uzi walked home and saw someone on her doorstep and it was V. V turned and looked at Uzi and crossed her arms " Ok what did you do to N? V said. " What did I do?" Uzi said confused.

" Don't act cute with me honey, N is a complete mess, he keeps crying" V said annoyed. " We argued last night..." Uzi said looking away feeling bad. " About What?.." V said raising an eyebrow. Uzi blushed and looked at V " N...kissed me..." Uzi said. " HE KISSED YOU!? " V said in shock. " Heh didn't know that idiot had the guts," V said smirking and doing an evil giggle. " I wanna see N..." Uzi said. V looked at Uzi and took out her sword-like blades threatening Uzi. " If you think I'm letting you near N. Doubt it, I'm glad N got into his senses you won't see N again, and if you do N will be a real murder drone just like the rest of us, so stay away from him," V said psychotically and giggling evilly and made her wings appear and flew to the sky.

After V left Uzi fell to the floor tears falling from her eyes to the floor. Knowing she won't see her best friend ever again...

A/N
I hoped you enjoyed it!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
806K 72.4K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
722K 28.1K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...