My Snippets: Part 2

By bbarnes93

Since I ran out of room on my other fiction, I'm going to continue my snippets here! Please note: It will b... More

The Huntress and Her Prey
🩸Making a Hybrid 🐺
Doctor Uchiha 🩺
First Kiss: Blank-Period
πŸ”ž Pineapples 🍍
Under the Grove Trees - Part 1 πŸ”ž
Under the Grove Trees - Part 2 πŸ”ž
The Awkwardness of a New Romance
Miss Haruno
Doctor Haruno
Rejected Mate - Part 1
Rejected Mate - Part 2
Dementia
The Bloody Mist Clan
His Past Reincarnated: Part 1
Left for Dead - Part 1 πŸ”ž
Asylum πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Chosen not Fated πŸ”ž
RP
Life and Death
Sakura the Healer
In Sickness and In Health
One Drunken Night
Don't Kiss and Tell
Secrets at the Museum
The Fae: Part 1
A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 2
A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 3
A Cyborg Named Sasuke: Part 4
Little Red: Part 1
The Climb
Defiance of a Princess
Drive
Runaway Prince
Preparing to Wed
Chosen Sacrifice for the Alpha
Demands
Goosebumps (the good kind)
Unplanned
Luna Moon
Outcast
Betrayed by Who: Part 1
The Crimson Devil
Sworn Enemies πŸ”ž
Death Song: Part 1
Death Song: Part 2 πŸ”ž
Death Song: Part 3 πŸ”ž
Stubborn Woman
Death Song: Part 4
Death Song: Part 5
Parent Day
Conflicted Feelings and Misunderstandings
πŸ”ž Fantasy: Hers πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Fantasy: His πŸ”ž
Master of Seduction
The First Dance
πŸ”ž Deadly πŸ”ž
Dating Woes
πŸ”ž Insanely Toxic πŸ”ž
Accidental First Kiss
πŸ”ž Tension πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž The One and Only πŸ”ž
Animal Instincts
Eager to Win
SnowFall
Drinks with...
Shattered Hearts πŸ’”
Fueling the Flames
Talk Dirty to Me πŸ”ž
Possession πŸ”ž
His to Possess πŸ”ž
Papa's Cuddles
Behind Bars
New Puppy Troubles
πŸ”ž Carriage Ride πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž My Brother's Best Friend πŸ”ž
Unlikely Pair
πŸ”ž Begging to Forget πŸ”ž
Sleep
It's Fate
Healing Wounds
The Treasure Hunter and His Familiar
On My Darkest Days
My Jealous Valentine
The Power of Healing
Dramatics
πŸ”ž One Night πŸ”ž
Uncertainty
Wandering Mind πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Dragon Mates πŸ”ž
The Hunter and the Hunted πŸ”ž
Loyalty Undone
Unwanted Bride
Unwanted Bridesmaid
Fury in Pink
Dinner with Family
Going Home - Uchiha Edition
Temporary Arrangement (It Was Only Ever Temporary)
Happily Never After
Battle for Alpha
πŸ”ž Dreaming of You πŸ”ž
Kidnapped by his Reincarnation
Reassurance
πŸ”ž Ignite the Flames of Burning Desire πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Bachelorette Party πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž Silent Flirtations πŸ”ž
Nobility and Deceit πŸ”ž
Covert Intentions
Unfair Judgement
An Unorthodox Response
Morning Training - πŸ”ž
Mending a Torn Heart - πŸ”ž
From the Beyond
Devil's Little Flower
The Blood of my Kin - πŸ”ž
Lost Love
Distractions in Battle - πŸ”ž
Tranquility
The First Letter
Resting on the Road
"No Touching my Wife"
The Great Flood - πŸ”ž
The Orange Shirt
Hot Springs- πŸ”ž
Goodbye for Now - Part 1
Black Magic
The Lycan's Little Wolf
Mission Gone Awry
Estranged from the Duke
The Runaway Mate
Thunderstorm
Calling for a Lifeline - Part 1 πŸ”ž
Mother's Day
Captivated
May I Have This Dance
In Sickness

Shots

50 4 0
By bbarnes93

Sakura to the rescue!

Mafia/criminal-style sasusaku AU. Short snippet. 18+ due to language and some gore.

.
.
.

Metal bit into his skin, digging deeper where his arms were restrained behind his back; sweat and blood pouring down his face in soft rivulets. He cursed himself for being caught off guard by the enemy... he cursed his own men for being unprepared and unaware...and he even cursed his bitch of an ex-fiancé for switching sides on him, and ratting him out to his biggest nemesis.

The barrel of the gun jabbed into the back of his skull, and he grits his teeth together to silence the curse on the tip of his tongue. His naked chest heaved rapidly with each and every ragged breath that he took in... his flesh marred and scarred with a varying degree of both partially healing and freshly received wounds; some bone deep and others just lightly coating the top layer of his alabaster skin.

He refused to glance away from the man approaching him; his gaze full of fury as his feet came to a stop inches away from Sasuke's kneeling form; hands placed leisurely in the front pocket of his dark suit's pants.

"Any final words, Uchiha?"

Sasuke spat on him, the wad of saliva and blood dripping down from its intended target before silently plopping onto the cement ground. The other man seemed unimpressed. "Go to hell, mother fucker," Sasuke spat through clenched teeth. A silent exchange was passed between his foe and the man behind him, but when Sasuke heard the gun click as they prepared to kill him... his only regret was not being able to be the one to stop them.

Then—

A loud shot rang out around them, the empty warehouse walls echoing the sharp rhythm for a few seconds, before he heard a loud thud behind him. The man in front of him looked startled and he took an instinctive step back. When the sweet scent of cherries surrounded him a second after, Sasuke's lips lifted up into a prideful smirk. "I'm sorry that I'm so late, my love. I had to deal with something first." Her tone was velvety and silky smooth, and it soothed all of his frustrations almost instantaneously. "Do you mind or would you like the honors?"

His penetrating gaze remained forward as he nodded his head once, a swift affirmation for her to do as she wished, and he felt the presence at his back when her legs rested against it. He could see the shadow of her arms raising up, a small handgun between her hands. "Say hello to Ami for me... will ya." With only a second of reprieve, another loud shot rang out and soon another body fell... completely and utterly lifeless... to the floor; a small oozing wound was left in the direct center of his forehead. His woman had perfect aim, thanks to his training. He couldn't be prouder of her.

With the weapon still in her right hand, she placed her left on his shoulder and circled him slowly, kneeling in front of him with an equally sadistic smirk on her ruby-red stained lips. She tilted her head slightly as she swiped the bangs gently out of his eyes. "You okay?"

"Hn."

"I really am sorry I was late, Sasuke-kun..," she whispered, leaning in while she cupped his cheek to join their lips. Her passion was met with the same vorosity as his own and he allowed her to take control of the kiss... pulling away when she was ready; though they both remained joined when he leaned his forehead against hers; breathing her in with his eyes closed in brief serenity.

What he didn't expect however, was the shot that rang out just seconds later. The pinkette hissed in pain, in the same instant his dark eyes flew wide open, and she quickly spun on her knees...handgun raised and pointed in the direction the bullet had come from. She fired off three bullets before a loud thump, of someone falling, reached them. "We can't stay here. It isn't safe. We need to regroup with the others and form a new strategy," he said matter-of-factly and she turned towards him again. Smirking, she lifted up the keys to the handcuffs binding him on the tip of her middle finger.

"Let's get out of here then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 13 11
KuroKen fanfic I originally wrote this years ago, then discontinued it. I wanted to go back and fix some things, while also changing the plot just a...
20.9K 414 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
255K 8.7K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
34.8K 1.1K 200
This is where I will store my snippets. I might turn some into actual stories but I'm not sure yet. Some will have mature content such as sex, violen...