Age Is Just A Number

By AulaniWest

When you get settled is when they attack. Kay met George and her life changed. Fast forward some years she ha... More

.Chapter //1//
Me and You
Downtown
Downtown Pt.2
Sneak Peek
Death of Me
Storm Brewing
Important
Salvation
Road to RECOVERY!
Recovery Delayed!
Mama Meet Pt.1
Mama Meet Pt.2
Secerts
Right My Wrongs
Right My Wrongs Pt.2
Therapy
Love, Love,Love
Fast forward
Wedding for thoughts
Cause for concern
Better Days
All Night
Bound
Baby number 4
Christmas
Troubles
Up to no good!
Unexpected
A/N
Run Away!
A/N
Redemption
Retreat
las Vegas Baby!
Las Vegas Troubles
The After Math.
Ex-Factor
Wattpad
Make This Right Turn.
Alive
Need-Less
80%.....Loaded
I'm sorry
Error!
Title Your Chapter
Church
Fish Bowl
Fortunate
what's for dinner?
love do Change
Important
Strength
New Vistors
Sunday candy
Authors Note
Bed Of Lies
Tap
Closing
Book 2

You A Slanger

12.3K 430 23
By AulaniWest

Kay POV
Chapter //3//

*A Month Later*

I was sitting in the car with George just listening to him talk.

"Man some big time fucking slanger moving up in the charts and it's fucking up my sales. Nigga named Kay just like you", He sighed.

"So what are you going to do?", I stared out the window as he drove.

"First Imma find out who this "Kay" nigga is. Probably take him out. Can't have this nigga moving up like that", I just continued to stare out the window.

My heart almost dropped when he said that. I don't know if I should tell him that I'm Kay. That's the secret I've been trying to hide.

"G-George", I mumbled nervously.

"What's wrong Kay?", He glanced at me for a second.

"I'm umm...", I trailed off."I'm kay",

He looked at me and pulled the car over laughing.

"Kay stop playing", He laughed uncontrollably.

I just stared at him like he was crazy so he stopped laughing and he sat up straight clearing his throat.

"You serious ain't you?", He rested his elbow on the armrest looking ahead.

"Yes, A few years ago my dad got killed. He taught me the in's and outs of running his business. Of course my mom didn't know that and still doesn't. I have been keeping my father's legacy", I stared out the window.

I never really talk about my dad but he was my hero and he still is. My father got caught up in some shit. I guess you could say wrong place at the wrong time. We still don't know who killed him but I'm not going to ever stop looking.

"Kay ", George grabbed my face.

I just stared at him as he sighed collecting his words. He held my chin up placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"It's cool. Me and my girl on top", He pulled away.

"I told you I'm not your girl", I started laughing.

"And what I tell you?", He pulled off

I was really starting to dig George. I mean of course we spent a lot of time together that's how we got so close. In some ways he reminded me of my father. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. MJ is not okay with all time we were sharing. He feels  like he was sharing me with George and George was getting the better end of the stick, let MJ tell it. George pulled in front of MJ's house and MJ was sitting on the porch with Mike. Mike is his new boo. I personally didn't like Mike but he's cool. Something about him Is just off .MJ got in the truck squealing.

"I finally got my best friend ", He hugged me tight.

"Shut up!", I giggled.

"Mmm George", MJ said dryly twisting his lips in the process.

"MJ nigga don't start with me today. I got a bullet with yo name on it.", He laughed.

"And I got 4 witcho name nigga!", He huffed.

"Hey guy's", I semi yelled.

MJ and George go at it like cats and dogs. Sometimes I think they do it just to irritate me. If they are, it's working.

"Can ya'll please stop?", I pouted.

"Only if you give me a kiss", George smirked.

I rolled my eyes cupping his face in my hands kissing his lips repeatedly.

"That's how you kiss yo man?", He mugged me as I pulled back.

"Well you not so..", I trailed off laughing.

"Ya'll disgusting", MJ chimed in.

"So", George spat pulling off.

"So my ass. You old as hell George arguing with me", MJ laughed lightly.

Mike sat back there quiet as hell. He probably isn't used to shit like this. We pulled up to George's gate. It is Saturday so we usually have movie nights when he isn't busy or I'm not . MJ always came with me but I guess he was tired of me and George cuddling and kissing so he brought Mike along. George doesn't even like strangers in his house just kicking it but for MJ he made an exception.

"MJ don't talk through the whole fucking movie", George spat as he turned on the TV.

"For real", Me and George dapped, laughing.

"And ya'll two don't be sucking each other's faces through the whole movie", He sat on the far end with Mike.

"We can do what we want", George sat next to me.

I was so comfortable around George it's crazy. I was almost scared of it cause the only other guy besides my dad I'm like this with is MJ. I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. I really felt safe just being with him even though he can be bossy sometimes. I still don't know if telling him I'm Kay was the right thing to do.

"I know she-

"MJ shut yo ass up", George yelled.

His scent was like a breath of fresh air. All we did when we were together was chill. He respected that I didn't want to have sex yet but that doesn't mean he doesn't try shit. I laughed thinking about some of the memories we shared.

"I knew yo ass was crazy", They all said in unison.

"What?", I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Why the hell yo ass laughing and he chopping a bitch into pieces?",George stared at me.

"I was not", I punched him in the chest."I was thinking about last week when we was at the mall"

"Yeah whatever", He smacked his lips.

"Don't do that", I whined.

"I'm. sorry. Okay", He licked my lips making me laugh.

"Yeah you better be", I pecked his lips as he pulled away.

"I swear ya'll nasty", MJ spat.

Me and George just looked at each other laughing. About 30 minutes into the movie I was slumped. I woke up in George's bed with his arm wrapped around me. The sun was beaming through the window as he snored lightly. Even though we aren't together we still act like it. He stopped fucking with other women and gave me all of his attention. I just stared at him and he mumbled something.

"What?", I laughed.

"Stop staring at me", He held onto me tighter laying his head in the crook of my chest.

"Well quit sniffing me you weirdo", I tried moving out of his grip.

"You smell so good", He licked my exposed skin.

"Ewww", I laughed. I laid there just enjoying the peace when MJ walked into the room.

"Ya'll gone lay in the bed all day? It is 12 noon", He gave me that da fuck look.

"So I just wanna lay with my man!", I blurted. George shot his head up smiling at me. I felt like he was already my man. I was just fighting it mostly.

"I'm yo man?", He hovered over me.

"Yeah", I rubbed my hands up and down his arms.

He pecked my lips but I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I opened my mouth a little letting his tongue roam my mouth.

"Umm I'm still right here", MJ spat.

"He's right. I need to get home", I mumbled against his lips.

"You gonna stay the night again?", He grinned.

"See the way my life set up..", I trailed off.

"Oh fasho", He got up walking towards the bathroom.

I got off the bed and following him. I loved making him mad because he would get aggressive with me. I closed the door behind us locking it.

"George", I shouted.

"What?", He yelled facing me. I just started smiling and his face softened. He put me in the choke hold smacking my butt. I pinched him and he let me go.

"You play too much", He stood between my legs sitting me on the counter.

"So", I smacked my lips. He started staring at me intensely so I just looked at anything but him. I hate when people stare into my soul.

"Kay", He grabbed my face.

"Mhmm", I chewed on the side of my bottom lip.

"You know I love you right?", My eyes grew big.

"George don't do that", I shoved him.

"No I'm serious. I never met anybody more determine. You nothing like the other girls I've dated. You something special and I can't even explain it", He held my chin up kissing me.

"I love you too", I pecked his lips.

I had no problem with saying it cause it felt right. Even if it was just lust right now. I'll find out before it gets too serious.

Quick Note:

I know it's boring but we just getting started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.1K 59
Jhene is a sweet innocent but sometimes savage girl. She has 2 brothers and 1 sister. Her parents died in an accident. She lives with her brothers Ju...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
333K 14.1K 31
About to welcome their baby into the world, August and Alei are trying to balance both their careers and social life, all while maintaining a relatio...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...