Age Is Just A Number

By AulaniWest

When you get settled is when they attack. Kay met George and her life changed. Fast forward some years she ha... More

.Chapter //1//
You A Slanger
Downtown
Downtown Pt.2
Sneak Peek
Death of Me
Storm Brewing
Important
Salvation
Road to RECOVERY!
Recovery Delayed!
Mama Meet Pt.1
Mama Meet Pt.2
Secerts
Right My Wrongs
Right My Wrongs Pt.2
Therapy
Love, Love,Love
Fast forward
Wedding for thoughts
Cause for concern
Better Days
All Night
Bound
Baby number 4
Christmas
Troubles
Up to no good!
Unexpected
A/N
Run Away!
A/N
Redemption
Retreat
las Vegas Baby!
Las Vegas Troubles
The After Math.
Ex-Factor
Wattpad
Make This Right Turn.
Alive
Need-Less
80%.....Loaded
I'm sorry
Error!
Title Your Chapter
Church
Fish Bowl
Fortunate
what's for dinner?
love do Change
Important
Strength
New Vistors
Sunday candy
Authors Note
Bed Of Lies
Tap
Closing
Book 2

Me and You

16.2K 501 49
By AulaniWest

Kay POV
Chapter//2//

(George in the mm)

   I was actually somewhat optimistic about this date with George. I mean he is a big time drug dealer and if this goes any further I'm asking for trouble. I already have a hard time trying to keep this secret. It's only a matter of time before someone finds out. I put on some Chanel sweats and a crop top hoodie, I don't want him to get the wrong impression.

I grabbed my phone after locking my room door so my mom wouldn't come in. If she found out I was going on a date, let's just say my ass is grass. I climbed out my room window and jumped on the garage. After that exercise I walked through the alley to the corner to see him waiting. I tried to open the door but it was locked. He rolled down the window smirking.

"What's the magic word?", He grinned.

"Please?", I chuckled.

"No", He shook his finger.

"Then what?", I shifted all my weight to one hip, crossing my arms.

"Say big Daddy!", He laughed.

"Goodnight!", I turned around heading back up the alley.

"Alright", He shouted."I'm just playing!"

That's what the fuck I thought. Sooner or later he's going realize I'm running shit.

He unlocked the doors and I got in with a straight face. I felt him staring, but I just put on my seat belt and averted my eyes to the road.

"Don't be like that", He leaned back.

"Like what?", I played dumb.

"So serious! We can't joke?", He rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"You know what?", I yelled.

"What?", His nostrils flared.

"Deez nuts", I laughed uncontrollably.

"You got me", He chuckled.

"I know", I smiled.

He leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was so fiery and I don't know if it was supposed to be like this. Or it was just the fact this is my first kiss. He pulled away and just stared at me smiling.

Maybe it was fiery?

He pulled off and focused his eyes on the road. I stared at him for a second but then my phone started vibrating indicating I had a message.

MyTrapQueenMJ:Bitch wya?

I shot him a text I was with George and my phone started ringing off the hook.

MyTrapQueenMJ:Omg!

MyTrapQueenMJ:Where y'all goin?

MyTrapQueenMJ:Gurlll his fine ass! Toriya gone kill you!

  I just looked at the text laughing softly. The car came to a stop and I looked up to see a chili's sign lighting up. I love chili's it's my favorite restaurant. MJ must have told him. I got out and met him on the sidewalk. Some guy tried to talk to me on my way in. To my surprise George grabbed my hand, kissing me in the process.

We walked in and the waitress was eyeballing the fuck out of George. I'm not the one for tripping. So I didn't say anything. I sat in the booth and George sat on the other side. She gave us our menus and we ordered our drinks. Just like that she was gone. I was so busy on my phone I didn't hear George call my name. He snatched my phone from me and slid it in his pocket.

"What are you doing?", I retorted.

"I want your attention. So if I gotta take yo phone to get it. Then it's gone remain in my pocket until I take you home", He said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders.

I couldn't help but smile I mean that shit was cute.

"So when was you gone tell me you still in highschool? ", My heart sunk.

"Never", I mumbled.

"Whatcha say?",

"Nothing", I said back innocently.

"Oh okay",He chuckled.

Dinner was great I learned that he's more than a drug dealer. He owns a lot of businesses in Atlanta. Next weekend he's taking me to one of his restaurants.

"You not gonna be tripping next weekend?", He chuckled.

"Only if you don't kiss me in front of niggas, just so they won't talk to me", I laughed.

"Well he needed to know you mine", He blurted.

"Oh really I'm yours?", I smirked.

"Yeah mine", He grabbed my face kissing me.

We were kissing until my phone started ringing. I mean that kiss was better than the first one. I closed my eyes and everything this time.

"You gotta problem with that?", he handed me my phone.

"Nope", I got out the car.

As I was walking up the alley my phone started vibrating in my sweats . I'm going to kill MJ. I climbed up the ladder and in my window to hear nothing. I thought I would have woke my mama up but she is a heavy sleeper. I peeled my clothes off and climbed into my bed checking my phone.

BigDaddyG❤⌚:I miss you already!

I laughed when I saw his name. He must of did that when I went to the bathroom. I texted him and put my phone on the charger going to sleep.

--------------------------

"So bitch when was you gone tell me about this date? He gone have you strapped bitch! Like Versace this! Gucci-

"MJ shut the hell up! Pleasee", I semi yelled.

"But for real girl watch out for him. He like to do bitches dirty", His eyes darted across the room and he gasped.

I looked over in the direction and George was all hugged up with some girl. The one thing I won't tolerant is, niggas out here having me looking stupid. So like the petty person I am, I had to make my presence known. I walked over and faked like I bumped into him. He looked like he just saw someone get murdered when he got a good look at me.

"Mmm!", I twisted my lips walking out the store with MJ behind me.

I mean it wasn't like we was together. Just don't try to make it seem like something it is, when it isn't. I got into my little jeep with MJ and left.

"Bitch he fucking with the right one. Really because we can cocktail that nigga house tonight", MJ started beating his hand on the armrest.

"It ain't even that deep MJ. Fuck him, wasn't going anywhere anyways.", I laughed lightly.

Some part of me longed for George. Maybe it was because he had that bad boy exterior, but as for now his tall ass can go play in traffic. I dropped MJ off and headed home. Honestly the peace is so refreshing. I have this big test tomorrow so that's my main focus.

------------------------------

I woke up really not wanting to go to school, but this a usual Monday morning. I grabbed my PINK jogging suit and laid it across my bed. I turned on the shower. I was glad I woke up early because, my hair was sending mix signals. After I got out the shower I applied some light make-up and got dressed.

I'm for sure I'm going to ace this test but I still get nervous. I slipped in my clothes and grabbed my backpack on my way out of my room. The smell of pancakes hit my nostrils making my mouth water. My mom could throw down in the kitchen, honestly.  She always wanted to be a chef but, she got pregnant with my sister at a young age.

My grandparents basically disowned her but me and my brother still go see them. They send us a lot of money and gifts but it's not like actually having them here. I stuffed my face with a few pancakes and left out the house with my brother.

I picked MJ up on my way dropping my brother off. As soon as my brother got out the car MJ started cussing like a sailor. He always tries to be respectful and not cuss around my brother.

"So bitch tell me why Keith was cheating. Owww when I see that nigga", He shook his finger."I already keyed his car"

I busted into laughter because MJ is crazy. Keith was like his, on and off boyfriend. Keith is a grown ass man who I honestly think needs to get his shit together. I pulled into a parking space and MJ was still talking about Keith. I opened my locker and grabbed my books going to class. We made it in the class and he was still talking about Keith.

I wish you would shut the fuck up.

I sat in the front like I always do and started on my test the teacher handed out. I felt someone eyeing me.  I look to my right to see Toriya just grimming me. I don't think the heifer took what I said to the heart. If she keep pushing her luck, she gone end up in a body bag. I would hate to see everything I worked hard for, be thrown away for first degree murder. I was the first one to finish along side with MJ. So I just checked my phone. Surprisingly I had a message from George but I won't be responding.

----------------------------

End of the Day*

I was at my locker with MJ when Toriya walked up.

"So you and George ya'll cute. Seen him post a picture of ya'll two", She scoffed.

"Bitch why yo oh bitter ass mad?You den had every nigga dick on this side of Atlanta. You even tried me but, I had to convince yo oh loose pussy ass I was gay", MJ spat before I could say anything.

Another reason I love MJ because he has had my back since day one. Toriya ass stood there looking hurt as we walked out the doors.

"Bitch we got a visitor", MJ huffed.

I looked up from my phone to see George. He just don't get the message.

"I'll be waiting right here for you to pull the car around", MJ chuckled.

he ain't shit.

I walked up to my jeep just like I ain't see his ass.

"Kay", I ignored him.

"Kay", I unlocked my doors still ignoring him.

As I reached for the door handle he grabbed my wrist, backing me against my truck. He pressed himself against my front and my breathing grew heavy.

"What do you want sir?", I kept a straight face.

"You know what I want", He grinned.

"No I don't please enlighten me", I gave a fake smile.

"You in my bed. Laid with me", He whispered in my ear.

"As tempting as that sound. Not, I would rather save my virginity for somebody who is worth my time. I'm not Toriya you can't have me when you want. So what that being said please get out my way", I spat.

"Kay I'll see you this weekend!", He grinned walking off.

"In yo damn dreams", I shouted.

It was cute that he thought he had control. Hell cute? it was doing things to me. I liked that someone could try and take control of me. Even though he doesn't know that I do. If he think we seeing each other this weekend. I feel sorry for him.

Quick Note:

So here the update ya'll wanted. Thanks for supporting my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 14.1K 31
About to welcome their baby into the world, August and Alei are trying to balance both their careers and social life, all while maintaining a relatio...
326K 7.1K 59
Jhene is a sweet innocent but sometimes savage girl. She has 2 brothers and 1 sister. Her parents died in an accident. She lives with her brothers Ju...
268K 9.3K 50
-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, well let me ask you this. How does it fee...
412K 14.6K 58
Amaris pov "Don't you just want to move away from all this shit we got going on?" Nolan just laughed at her sudden question catching her a bit off gu...