Were you hiding from me?

By AinaraArqueroHernnde

"Y/N has forbidden to be near any of the members. She was employed as a cleaning lady at Big Hit Entertainmen... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Jin. 1
Jin. 2
Jin. 3
Jin. 4
Jin. 5
Jin. 6
Jin. 7
Jin. 8
Jin. 9
Jin. 10
Jin. 11
Jin. 12
Jin. 13
Jin. 14
Jin 15. Ending A
Jin. 16 Ending A
Jin. 17 Ending A
Jin 15. Ending B
Jin. 16 Ending B
Jimin. 1
Jimin. 2
Jimin. 3
Jimin. 4
Jimin. 5
Jimin. 6
Jimin. 7
Jimin 8. Ending A
Jimin. 9 Ending A
Jimin. 10 Ending A
Jimin. 11 Ending A
Jimin. 12 Ending A
Jimin. 13 Ending A
Jimin. 14 Ending A
Jimin. 15 Ending A
Jimin. 16 Ending A
Jimin. 8 Ending B
Jimin. 9 Ending B
Jimin. 10 Ending B
Jimin. 11 Ending B
Jimin. 12 Ending B
Jimin. 13 Ending B
Jimin. 14 Ending B
Jimin. 15 Ending B
Yoongi. 1
Yoongi. 2
Yoongi. 3
Yoongi. 4
Yoongi. 5
Yoongi. 6
Yoongi. 7
Yoongi. 8
Yoongi. 9
Yoongi. 10
Yoongi 11. Ending A
Yoongi. 12 Ending A
Yoongi. 13 Ending A
Yoongi 14. Ending A
Yoongi 15. Ending A
Yoongi. 16 Ending A
Yoongi. 17 Ending A
Yoongi. 11 Ending B
Yoongi. 12 Ending B
Yoongi. 13 Ending B
Yoongi. 14 Ending B
Yoongi. 15 Ending B
Yoongi. 16 Ending B
Yoongi. 17 Ending B
JK. 1
JK. 2
JK. 3
JK. 4
JK. 5
JK. 6
JK. 7
JK. 8
JK. 9
JK. 10
JK. 11
JK. 12
JK. 13
JK 14
JK 15. Ending A
JK. 16 Ending A
JK. 17 Ending A
JK. 16 Ending B
JK. 17 Ending B

JK. 15 Ending B

10 2 0
By AinaraArqueroHernnde

They told her not to go with them but go home, it was going to be a conversation between the group and the person who had believed and bet on them from the beginning. She was on her third relaxing tea when her cell phone finally began to vibrate and she eagerly picked it up. On the screen was JK, sitting in his dorm room, smiling, so she assumed the meeting had gone well.

- So? Is everything fixed?

- It is. We told him that we agree that there won't be an official statement and we'll pretend that it wasn't something extraordinary, but we aren't going to break the relationship. I promised him we will be discreet and we will be more careful. Jin hyung continued told him that it wasn't just because the two of us, but for the seven of us. The CEO wanted to know if Namjoon hyung had told us everything, and we confirmed he had done so, without omitting details, but taking responsibility for the country's economy wasn't fair and it was a responsibility that we had not asked for. Yoongi answered that we are dedicated to music, not politics. The CEO clasped his fingers under his chin as he analyzed the situation and looked at each of us to end up with the leader, saying that maybe that was the hardest thing he's ever had to do. Namjoon hyung answered him that was what being in his position taked. The CEO nodded a couple of times thoughtfully, and told us that he guessed he had no choice but to give in to this... and then Namjoon hyung cut fearing that the word chosen by the big boss was blackmail and ended the phrase with the word negotiation. - JK laughed remembering it - Finally, he told us that he hoped with all his heart that none of us were making a mistake.

- OMG, I don't know how to thank the other members.

- Listen, there's a few things we must do.

She beggan to nod when suddenly she felt a spam and had to run to the bathroom to puke. Ten minutes later, she was sitting again with her phone.

-Sorry about that. I think too much tension and too much tea has made me my stomach sick.

- The last few days have been a roller coaster ride. Rest and talk tomorrow.

- No, don't worry. Now I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to.

- Fine. Well, first of all, we must

- Be discreet.

- Yes. That's for sure. For now, we will meet only in the dorm, not even at your place.

- You've only been here once.

- I know. And no more trips to Busan or anywhere else.

- Of course.

- The rest will be told by your manager, I suppose.

-What else?

Jungkook moved a little uncomfortably in the chair, but without losing his smile.

- Don't worry about it now. Wait for the...

- What's next, Kookie?

- Namjoon hyung told me that maybe our schedules keeps us apart more than now.

- I think I don't understand very well. Professional issues never...

- We won't be at the same time in any event, concert, program or show. Not even in the awards.

- But that is something beyond BH's control.

- I told you, you'd better wait for your official talk. Maybe you're just going to continue your old schedule, promote your songs. Right now, the collab with Namjoon hyung is still trending on Twitter. Maybe the ship between you two will help us.

- I wonder if anyone has more ships than me in this short period of time.

- For sure. Wait, someone is calling.

JK exited the screen but could still hear the conversation he was having with several people and recognized the voices. The first to appear was Taehyung, who greeted her with a big smile.

- I guess Jungkookie has told you the good news.

They didn't seem as good as she expected when she saw JK's smile, but the group has fought for them, so she couldn't be ungrateful.

- Yes, I have. Thank you so much for your support.

- In some way I feel responsible.

- Don't be silly. You did nothing.

- I pushed you a lot to be a singer.

- It was my decision, Tae. And the problem for the company isn't me being a singer but dating JK. How are you?

- Happy for you two and excited for the upcoming album and the world tour that follows.

- A world tour? So soon?

- Hi, Y/N. - Said a smiling Jin. - I'm afraid it's because I've been called to join the military service. It's like a "wait for us" tour.

- Of course Army will wait for you.

-Hyung! - Jungkook shouted.

- Didn't you tell her? - the oldest asked the maknae.

- Not yet, no... - JK whispered.

- Tell me! - she said. - It seems like the meeting with the big boss was an important one not only because our relationship, so tell me everything. Don't sugarcoat it on me.

- We have to record a lot of stuff for the months we're going to serve. We have decided to follow Army's desire and go to the military service at the same time. - Taehyung explained to her.

- So... if I understand the situation well... we can't see each other outside the dorm if we have free time at the same time, improbable because now you have to work in the upcoming album and to record a lot of programs. Then, you will go to a world tour which keep you months away from here and, after that, when you finally come back home, you have to enlist. Did I miss anything? Is that right?

- Well... yes, pretty much. - Jin answered with a worried face.

- Then... we are a couple but a virtual one.

- Don't worry. We will manage to see each other. - JK appeared in the screen after pushing Tae and Jin out of the frame.

- This is a pirric victory. - she muttered.

- What that supposed to mean? - the maknae asked frowing.

- That the winners lose more than the losers.

Y/N didn't know Jimin was there too until she heard his voice saying that last sentence. No wonder he was class president for nine years and a model student.

- There's nothing more we could have done, Y/N.

- I know.

- You'll be busy too and time flies when it happens.

- I know... How's Namu?

- Better, I think. It was really hard for him.

- You're his baby. - she smiled with the sadness showing in her eyes.

- And you're Yoongi's hyung. - JK replied scrunching his nose.

- Kookie, I think I need to rest know. My belly is beginning to hurt again.

- Oh, sure, sure. We'll talk tomorrow. Get some rest. Love you.

- Love you too.

Few weeks later, the group began to prepare all the things they told her and it was almost impossible to see each other, much less after the new rules. Before she knew it, March had arrived, the group had held the press conference to launch their new album shortly after Yoongi's birthday, and by the end of the month, the tour had begun. And yes, they were right, she was busy too. Too much. She felt more and more tired, she didn't feel like eating, except for oranges and tangerines, and despite that, when she was in her last costume fitting session, the dress had turned tight.

- How's this possible? - she asked worried.

- Your face is puffy too. - her manager answered her.- Today you'll eat something light.

But when the two of them where at the restaurant, Y/N went running to the bathroom again to throw up.

- The smell is so nasty here. I think I'm beginning to get sick.

- Ok, let's go. I think I know what's the problem of the sickness you had for the last weeks.

- My problem?

- Tiredness, fatigue, nauseas...

- Well, I'm working non-stop.

In the company restroom, with the door bolted, her manager handed her a small box.

- Are you kidding me?

Pregnancy test.

- I really, really hope I'm wrong but it's not like you haven't had sex the last few months, right? Let's say... before Jung Jungkook went to the world tour.

- But we never... - she blushed. - We always take precautions.

- Accident happens. Do the test.

It was positive. Y/N was in shocked not knowing what to do, what to think, she frozed.

- Go home. - her manager told her after shaking her head in disbelieve. - I'll call you tomorrow.

She was happy she didn't have a drive license because she was sure she couldn't drive. The first thing she did when she arrived was to check what time was in the country where the group were at that moment. Then, she video call JK.

- What happened? What's wrong? - he said at the very first moment he saw her face.

- Are you alone?

- Yes, I'm at my room.

- Do you have to perform today?

- No, we've finished working today. Tell me what is happening.

- I'm pregnant.

He zoned out when heard the news.

- Jungkook?

- Pardon? - he said at last.

- Yeah, exactly.

- But...

- I know.

- When...?

- Some hours ago. My manager. She's clever.

- And what....? How you didn't realize before her?

- I don't know. I know nothing right now. I'm scared. Shit, I'm terrified. After all we went through... and now this?

- Are you ok? I mean... physically.

- Tired, but yes, I'm fine. I suppose. I must go to the doctor, anyway.

- What can I do for you?

- I wish you could come here, but that's impossible, so...

- I wish I could too. Y/N... whatever you decide, I'll support you.

- I think both of us know that isn't that simple as my decision.

- What did your manager tell you?

- She's going to call me tomorrow. I guess now she's talking to management. But let's be honest, how many idols do you know being involve in a pregnancy? And it isn't because they're too busy to have sex. And above all, you're not a simple idol. You're not allowed to be a dad just yet. Even if you were, you're in a long world tour and you're going to the military service after that.

- I can postpone to enlist and be with you. Raise our kid while the hyungs are away.

- Are you telling me you want this?

- Of course I do. It's sooner than the ideal but plans are to break them. But you haven't told me what you want.

- I've never wanted to become a mother, but since I know it, it's like something has changed.

- Listen. Go to the doctor and when you finish, call me again, not matter what time it is. Even if it's concert time, I'll try to call you back in a break. Don't tell anything to your manager, not yet, before we talk. And don't worry, I promise you everything is going to be fine. I got you, babe.

Jungkook answered on the spot Y/N made the video call. She noted his large, expectant, eager eyes. She had calculated the time he would be in his room, in front of the computer.

- How has it been? - he asked before his cell phone bipped.- You just sent me a mess... - His voice trailed off when he opened it and realized what the image she had just sent him meant. - Oh... Is this... is...?

- I present to you: our little bean.

- Oh... - he repeated.

- Kookie... Kookie, are you going to cry?

He nodded, smiling at the camera and wrinkling his nose before looking back at the image.

- Our little bean... - he repeated in a low voice- When did they tell you it will be the birth?

- If everything goes well, when you come back from the tour, before the enlistment.

- I told you, I'm not joining them. I want to be present during childbirth. In fact, I wish I could be there now.

- Look at me, JK. - He finally raised his head. - We have to talk about several things. The first thing is that it's too soon to say.

- You mean make it public?

- I mean no one. For now, only we, my manager and the CEO, know. I think.

- Hyungs will notice it, Y/N. I don't know how to lie and I'm not a good actor. I can keep it from my family and some of the staff for now, but I think they should know. Also, I need to have someone with whom to share my joys and worries during the months that remain without being next to you. Next to you two.

- You're right, I'm sorry. I've been alone too long and I've gotten used to it, but I can't ask you the same.

- You should have someone too.

- I have the feeling that once you tell them, they won't leave me alone for one minute.

- True. Okay. What else.

- I want to continue with my schedule while I can, finish promoting my album, make an appearance at TXT's concert for their summer special, the celebrity show...

- Wasn't Tae's friend going to be there too?

- Yeah. Wooshik.

- I'm relieved that you'll be with someone you can count on.

- I don't even know him yet.

- He is one of Tae's best friends. There will be no problem. He's nice. I know him, we went bowling and with Seojoon also to the musical Beethoven Secret to see Park Hyo Shin.

- If you say so... I only saw him once at your concert in Busan many months ago. We don't introduce ourselves.

- Just... don't stress. Not give a chance about having an anxiety attack or otherwise.

- That was once! That comment isn't fair.

- Maybe. Promise me you would take care of yourself, eat, sleep, rest well.

- Only if you promise me the same.

- I promise. See? Easy.

- Keep an eye on Namjoon. He is prone to spoilers.

- Duly noted. Not Namjoon's vlives. I also want to ask you something. Play my songs to our little bean, not just Yoongi hyung's. - She laughed out loud while nodded. - Thank you. Now, is there something else we're forgetting to talk about?

- I don't think so. Not for now, at least.

- Ok. Then... - He looked at his phone again, smiling. - How about we talk about our wedding?

- Wedding? You can be his father without being married to me.

- I know but I don't want to. Don't you want to marry me?

- Of course I want to but I'll be terribly fat by the time you come back.

- Fat because you're pregnant. Anyway, is that important?

- Oh, yes, believe me, it is. I won't be able to find any dress and everyone will know we got married for the baby.

- That's not true.

- Isn't?

- No. We do it early because you're pregnant, but that doesn't mean we wouldn't do it if you weren't. You're my perfect match: funny, bold, brave, smart.

She smiled fondly at him.

- It is strange that precisely the Golden maknae, who is perfect in the eyes of the world, put me on a pedestal.

- I'm not perfect at all! If only... Listen, I'm not the first idol to be a father nor the last. We'll handle it with care, like iKon's Bobby did, for example. Don't worry.

- And if it happens like with Chen?

- Chen from Exo? Chen was blasphemed because he didn't apologize to fans, however, Bobby instead apologized to fans and gave a clear statement. I learnt what to do. Stop worrying.

- Bobby didn't put the name of his fiancée, nor her identity... I was known almost since the beginning of my relationship with the group.

- After the announced about our wedding plan and soon-to-be-father, Army will be definitely shocked, but I think my apology will be warmly welcomed by fans.

- You know that until I met you I had never been interested in kpop, but honestly... and without underestimating your colleagues, because I know that comparisons are odious but... none of them has been the golden maknae of the most successful group worldwide.

- Trust me. I'll handle it fine.

- How are we going to prepare a wedding with our schedules?

- With patience and a lot of help. I'm sure my parents will be excited when I tell them.

- I... Mine...

- Despite your problems, don't you think they will be happy with the news?

- I'm not sure. We haven't spoken in years.

- OK, let's not anticipate events. Don't worry about it, not yet. There's no point if we can't tell them now. You need to focus on you and our little bean. - He looked down at his phone again. - How is it possible that I already love him so much?

- Which of your hyungs' rooms are you going to knock on first to tell them?

- I'm calling a meeting here. Do you want to participate?

- I'm going to rest now. I'll leave you alone. Good night, Kookie. Love you.

Less than an hour later, her computer started announcing that she had another video call request. She thought maybe something went wrong with the members because it was Jungkook again, but the screen showed six of them looking at her seriously while he was chuckling, looking at the ground. Hoseok broke the frozen image.

- Jungkookie just told us the reason why you are prettier than ever. - Hobi spoke first.

- That's embarrassing. - she laughed.

- Oh, my gosh, I'm not sure if anyone is going to be able to handle your temper being pregnant if you're normally so...

- Yah! - she cut Jin off so he wouldn't finish the sentence. - Rude?

- We're going to be uncles. - Tae shouted as he did a tiny happy dance.

- Our Jungkook has grown. Now he's an adult and he's going to be a dad. - Yoongi smiled. - She's blushing.

- You can be very overwhelming. - she justified. He saw Namjoon's most affectionate smile looking at Jungkook and reminded her of a golden retriever.

- Because we are seven? - the leader asked her.

- Seven pairs of eyes staring and here I am, half asleep.

- You're still beautiful, princess, don't worry about it.

Y/N smiled at Jimin for saying that.

- Is there anything we can do for you? - Namjoon asked again.

- Have fun, be happy and learn to change diapers. - She answered.

- I'll tell Wooshik that he should take care of you when you are on the celebrity show.

- That's not necessary. - she refused with her hands- Thank you though, Tae.

She then looked into JK's eyes with almost panic.

- I promise I told them it's a secret.

- Ok, that's enough for now or she's going to have another anxiety attack. - Jin said picking them up.

- Yah, brat tamer. Will you never forget it?

- Never.- he answered and winked at her.

Hobi sent millions of kisses to her and Namjoon waved. The youngest were still there until JK saw how she nodded happily without saying anything else and then he turned off the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 4.8K 39
He had memorized the address and searched for your door. He remembered that you told him you were only renting the place. He wondered if he would see...
7K 346 20
"What?" He replied back quite harshly. "Who is she?" I asked calmly. He didn't reply and kept on walking. "What is she doing here?" I asked, this t...
5.4K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...