The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 31

475 9 7
By hehe_jennyy

Isabelle perspective

When I woke up, I felt like, I had some kind of heavy weight on me. I frowned while my eyes were shut. Ughhh where the hell am I? I slowly started to open my eyes, but the light in the room was too much. My eyes were not opening. It feels like there was too much weight on my eyes. This time I tried my best to open my eyes. I started to rub my eyes to remove the blurriness that was forming in my eyes. I looked around the room and saw it was a white room. There was nothing just a couch on which lucas was sleeping. Wait what? How the hell, I reached back here. Fear reaches me that now what will happen, when luca will know that am awake. Am dead for good. I think, I should run out of the room. I tried to get up. But a sudden pain in my head and leg, makes me lay down. Ugh what happened to me? I put my hand on my head. There were bandages and an IV drip was connected to my arm. So I guess am in a hospital?

But it doesn't look like a hospital to me. I was thirsty and hungry. Water and some medicines were placed on the side table. Due to the pain, I can't reach there. I let out a small groan escape from my mouth. And this makes Luca's wake up. Fuck!!!! He was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. * babe you're awake, how are you feeling?*  I didn't speak a word. Because I was in deep shock that what he's going to do with me or with my friends. He starts walking towards me. And I start backing off to curl myself in a ball. Ouch. I forgot that I have bruises on my legs. Don't move isabelle,  you have injuries.  Stay still. *Please don't hurt me*. The only thing that came out of my mouth was this. Calm down, am not going to hurt you. Lu-luca, I will not escape again. Please don't hurt my friend's. The thoughts of him hurting my best friend brought tears to my eyes. We will talk about it later.

Now be my good girl and take medicines. It will be good for your health. He handed me the glass of water and tablets that was placed on the table. After taking the medications. There was complete silence in the room. And this silence is killing me. Luca's grab my hand, but I flinch back. No! Don't move. He said with a neutral tone. You know, I was worried about you. What would happen, if I was not there on time? What happened last night? Didn't you remember? I tried to remember, when suddenly memories of last night hit me like a brick. Wolves were about to kill me. And a black wolf came to my rescue. They all were fighting. But why was Luca's saying that he was there? Probably, when I was unconscious, he came.

I looked at Luca's, with fear in my body. Luca's am extremely sorry. I will not do such kind of act again. Sigh! He gets up from the bed and Starts walking towards the door. A maid will come, will give you dinner and after that, we will talk. And Isabelle?

Ye-yes?

Who was involved in this? I said while looking at her. Although, I know but I wanted to listen hers side of the story. No one. She said fastly. Are you sure about it? Ye-yes, I'm. No one help me.okay, I have taken care of that no one. After that, he exited the room.

Gulp!

What did he do with Emily? Fear reaches me. Did he kill her or what? When I was in my thought, someone's come into the room. My lady, here's your food.. sir wants you to finish it. And after that, she exited the room. There was pasta, some fruits and orange juice on the tray. How can I eat that much? My stomach growl, by seeing the food. After eating the pasta and juice. I place the tray on the other side of the table. Due to the pain in my head. I decided to sleep.

After few hours.

So how's luna? Did you talk to her about, what I just said to you last night? Not now Eric. When she will wakeup, I will tell her about it. Well, best of luck buddy. We all are with you. When I woke up, I heard voices from outside. What luca's and Eric is talking about? Suddenly luca's enter the room. How are you feeling right now? Am okay, but a little bit of pain. You will be good in few day's.

Luca?

Yes!

Do you want something? It's all white here. I want to go back into the room. And I hate needles, remove this IV drip. No! You need it. Let me go back to the room. I frowned. Okay, but You're going to take rest. Why luca isn't blasting on me? Did he forget,what I did or what? Let's go. He came towards me and carry me bridal style towards the room. When we reach the room. Luca's place me gently on the bed. So let's talk about yesterday. What were you thinking? While you trying to escape. I thought you start developing feelings for me. But I guess, I was wrong.

Lu-luca......

I think it was my mistake to give you freedom for roaming inside the penthouse. But you deserve to be locked inside the house. Right? Luca's am extremely sorry. Isabelle i don't need your sorry babe. You just betray me. Well, I wanted to tell you something. And it's going to be something that you haven't heard in your life. What? I asked him. But trust me. Everything I hide, was only for your safety. What are you trying to say? So you believe in folktales of werewolves. Umm, I love to read about them. But don't believe in them. I mean they don't exist. But where that question came from? So babe... I looked at Luca, what he's trying to say?

He grabs my hand, babe you know these things are real, they exist and am one of them. Are you okay Luca? Did you hit your head or what? I said while laughing at him. But he didn't react. He wasn't even laughing. Listen, you should go and have some rest. I can prove you. How? Are you going to shift into a wolf or what? I said sarcastically. Yes, I can. *The poor soul isn't thinking straight.* Luca, if you're trying to be funny......Am the wolf that safe you that night. Seriously, it's the lame thing, you have chosen. How can you be the wolf?

Cm'on!

He stands from the bed and Starts removing his shirt. What are you doing? You will see.* I guess, he had a bad childhood and his parents make him think that he's a werewolf.* I looked at him carefully. He closed his eyes. And rolled his hand in a fist. He stood there for like 5 seconds and suddenly, I heard the sound of bones cracking. I heard the cracking of bones one after another. I stared at him with wide eyes. When his hands and legs turned into paws. Dark black fur took over his whole body. And fastly his face and eyes change. Holyyyyyyy shitttt, my mouth just dropped. The wolf was looking at me with golden eyes and I was staring at him. Luca is an animal????? He's a fucking werewolf.I slowly start backing off. The wolf was continuously looking at me. Is he going to eat me? Panic arrives at me. Pl-please don't come near to me. I said with a shiver in my voice. Suddenly the wolf shifts back to Luca. He was now completely naked in front of me. Oh god, my head. Idk why am feeling different? My head is paining right now. Ahh-what's happening, I start feeling unconscious and suddenly all black out.

Luca's perspective

Isabelle are you okay????

Doctorrrr!!!! I shouted.

Alpha is everything okay? She suddenly faints. What happened to her? Let me see. After a few minutes. Alpha, she takes the stress of something that has effect on her head. She needs to rest and don't let her take any stress. Okay, thank you doctor. You can go.  I knew it zydus, it was the stupid thing to tell her about this. Cm'on Luca, it's not like you're going to hide it from her forever. One day or another, she has to know about it. When she will wake, we will take things slowly with her. Hope so she will understand. Let's see tomorrow zydus.

In the morning time......

Mmmm, it was the good nap. When I woke up, no one was in the room. I was alone in the room. Where's luca? When I thought about him, memories of last night hit me. Holy molyyyy. Lucas is a werewolf....or a werewolf is a luca. I think am hallucinating. But how can I? The animal I saw last night in front of me was real. Fuck, a werewolf kidnapped me. The things I read in the books were all real. What he's going to do to me? Several thoughts were running through my mind. I have to get out of here. God knows what that wolf will do to me. Now, I start remembering the things Ryan told me on my first date.

*Flashback. Isabelle his eye colour changes. He might be a werewolf or an alien. Please trust me. When I kissed Luca, a growling sound escaped from his mouth. The sound of the wolf in a private jet. A sudden change of eye colour. The alpha, luna word. Emily said,  this world is not for me.* Was she's same as lucas or what?

All this shit was real. Fuckk! I have to get out of here. Luca isn't here.  I have to get out of here. When I remove the comforter from my body. I feel a cold feeling. When I put my legs on the floor. I felt weak. There was a pain in my legs, due to the bruises. But am not gonna give up. I went to the bathroom, do my daily routine and wear clothes and went outside. I looked around here and there. And went towards the stairs. After struggling for like five to six minutes. I reached downstairs. And start moving towards the main gate. When I was about to touch the handle of the gate. Someone grabs my hand. And I instantly knew that it was Luca. Because whenever he touches me, sparks form in my body. I slowly turned around and saw luca looking at me with wide eyes.

Where do you think, you're going? And how the hell did you get downstairs with these injuries. Don't touch me. I said while pushing him away from me. Oh is that so? He start moving towards me and I start backing off and suddenly I was stopped by a wall at my back. Now kitten, tell me where were you off to? The only animal in this house is you not me. So don't call me kitten, you fucker.

I said with confidence in my eyes. I was stunned by isabelle sudden reaction. Last night, she was afraid of me and now she's acting all bold and confident in front of me. So you're not afraid of me? Am not afraid of you animal. (the truth was that, am afraid of him. What if he attacks me, or if he eats me? What will I do) let me go, you stupid wolf. I said sarcastically. Or what? Let's go talk in the room. N-no am not going anywhere with you. What, that was all you got? Where your confidence has gone now? Come we need to talk, but you have to eat first. Let's go. He grabs my hand and makes me go towards the table. We both sit at the table and start eating the food. After twenty minutes.  We get up and Lucas make me go towards his room. After sitting on the bed. Lucas breaks the silence. I know it must be difficult for you.

Difficult?????

You're a fucking werewolf. God, am talking to an animal. Pinch me luca, and tell me that nothing is real. Everything is real. Why the fuck did you hide this from me? I asked while shouting at him. I have my reasons.  Yeah, sure animal. Stop calling me animal. You're a fucking wolf, I said while rolling at him. Bae, the things I will tell you hope so you will understand. Well as you already know, am a werewolf and there are many of them around the world. Vampires, wolves,warlock. They all exist. But your kind doesn't know about it. So are you telling me, that they all live around us? Yeah, due to some rules, they don't show their existence in front of your kind. Anyway, as I was saying. Am the alpha of the pack. You already read it in your books. An alpha leads the pack.

what's pack?

Kitten that's the place where all wolves live together in one place and it is called a pack. Alpha is like a leader. He has a beta that's the second in command and delta that's After beta like the third in command. Then there come warriors that protect the pack. Then omega's, those who work for us. After alpha,there comes the alpha of all alpha's that is called the king of werewolves. Basically the king is the highest in rank and every pack and alphas are under his control. Everyone must have to obey him otherwise they will have to face the consequences. And am the king of werewolves. My jaw drops while listening to this .Every wolf has a mate as you know. Like humans, they have bf, gf, husbands wives. We wolves have our other half,our soul mates destined by moon-goddess. Each wolf finds their mates at the age of 18. They are their other half's. And without them, they will always feel like, a part of them is always missing. They are destined to spend eternity together. Alpha's mate is called luna. As compared to other wolves, when an alpha found his mate. They are very possessive of their mates.

Umm- what's the point of telling me?

Isabelle, you're my mate. My other half. My soul mate. My jaw just dropped. Nooooo!!!!! That can't be true. I suddenly back off from lucas. One day ago, my life was all about humans. But this! This was another disaster for me. Am mated to a fucking werewolf. These things fucking exist. No, you have been mistaken by something. Am not the one. Nothing is wrong here. Our wolves recognised their mates by their scent. My wolf's name is ZYDUS. Wh-what, I stuttered.  You're my mate. The luna for my pack and the queen of all werewolves race.

No!

This can't be happening. I can't fucking spend eternity with you because of some stupid mate shit. Listen I know it's difficult for you. Just shut the hell up, you monster. Am a fucking human, I can't even lead myself properly and you're telling me that am gonna rule your world. Listen man, am going right now. I stand from bed and was about to go outside , when luca grab me by my arm. You're not going anywhere. Did you understand? Am going and that's final. Or else I will reject you as my mate. * I remembered Emily's word, that if the plan doesn't work just said those words in front of Lucas* A whimper escaped from his mouth. Luca was now looking at me with anger in his eyes. Oh boy, he was fuming with anger.

What did you just say? I-uh, he grabs me by my arm and pulls me in his arms. You're mine. Only mine. And you're not going anywhere. Now you have to live according to this. After that, a sharp needle pain formed in my neck. Did he just inject me with something? After that, he push me onto the bed.

Sleep well, little mate, was all I just heard.

___________________________________________

Isabelle has finally learnt about luca's biggest secret. What will happen now? Are they going to be okay with each other or what?

Read more to find out♡

Also do votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 124 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
366K 16.7K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...