LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ϴΝᎬ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᏔϴ
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ՏᎬαŽͺՏϴΝ ͲᎻ᎑ᎬᎬ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue

Authors's Note

155 27 124
By PurpleLightARMY

(Most of you will skip this part.
But for the ones who stick with me through good and bad,
this is for you)

I proudly announce the conclusion of my 2nd official book LOVE UNIVERSE.

After 2 years and 3 months, I am finally writing the final words. I must say it was like a long rollercoaster ride. There were laughter and teardrops, and certainly success and failures. Two years back when I first published this book, I didn't think it will take me so long to finish it. I'm glad I didn't.

There were so many readers in the beginning. Regular comments and votes that made my day. But as the story progressed, readers began to leave and never came back. Some gave up in the middle. I was quite scared and insecure, thinking this book isn't good enough, this book is boring and too long, maybe in the end there will be no reader. I was afraid I won't be able to finish it.

But some were adamant enough like me to finish this long ass book. A handful of readers stayed with me from the beginning to the end. Some left in the middle, some took a long break but they eventually came back.

To those readers, I've never been grateful to you like I am right now. Silent or visible, you stayed with me till the end. For two years, you continued reading it despite its cringes and faults. I can never thank you enough for your support and love. You made it happen. Thank you for your genuine kindness and valuable time.

LOVE UNIVERSE shows us five life lessons worthy to abide by. It is mainly a book that focuses on fighting suicide and highlights the beauty and pain of love. It also teaches us kindness, forgiveness, compassion, regret, letting go and enlightens us on the price and result of death.

•I want to deliver this message to everyone reading: Please don't ever take a decision to commit suicide. I know what it feels like...wanting to give up on yourself. I know how it feels like to fight every horrible thought you hear inside your head. I started this book with a motive to spread awareness on suicide because I've been there in your shoes too. Though it doesn't say much in the book, I don't want you to give up on your precious life. No matter how worthless, sick, ugly, useless, poor you are, you matter to me, you matter to God or whoever you believe in. Let's believe there is someone out there who really cares. Let's try to survive.

•Deaths are all sudden, no matter how slow. It changes us, it may drive us crazy. However, a universal truth goes, nothing is permanent. The sooner we accept this truth, the sooner our pain will go away. The pain is unbearable but it's impossible to turn back the clock and change our fate. Instead have the faith you'll reunite with your loved ones some day, may it be in your dreams or in heaven.

•Cheating is wrong, no matter the length. I described the act of cheating in this book innocently. But I know lots of people cheat on their partners several times, willingly. And they think it's not wrong. However, I do think everyone deserves a second chance. I want you to forgive them if they confess they were indeed sorry for their sin. I want you to give them another chance to see if they repent and make it up to you. But no third chance. They can't make the same mistake twice, it means it has become a choice. Actually don't listen to me, I'm still a kid legally (16).

•Where kindness, compassion and forgiveness reign, it's a beautiful world. They're the fundamental ingredients of humanity. Without them, life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and cruelty. Let's all focus on building up these characteristics for a better future.

•Letting go is the final message of this book. Letting go of your past, your grudge, your loss, your sorrow, even the person you love is the only way to be in peace. Holding on sometimes damages us more. Summon all your strength to let go and start heading in a new direction that'll lead you closer to your true path.

The main five characters of LOVE UNIVERSE portrayed five separate characteristics secretly.

•Jisoo is a self-centered and possessive character who didn't know how to take care of something/someone that was important to her. She was reckless as she believed she will never lose anything. But she also showed even the evilest person can try to change themself once they're guilty.

•Aereum stands as a strong, unbreakable character no matter what pushes her. She was a great leader as her decisions were always made for the universe. She also reflected those who lose their faith in love after a breakup or a betrayal. Like them, she couldn't bring herself to fall in love again or approve someone's relationship. Because she was convinced with the fact that love isn't real, just a fascination.

•Beomgyu represents a type of notorious men. Many boys are rejected after confessing to their crushes. Instead of saving it as an embarrassing moment, some men try to hurt the women. They throw acid on her face, molest her, rape her, often do much worse. They're angry at her, because they can't accept the rejection. In this book, Beomgyu slightly behaved similarly, although he's a sweetheart, the rejection and jealousy changed him.

•Seok Jin is the epitome of a genuine regretful person. He played the character of a lovesick man who wasn't loved much in his childhood. That's why, he chased after whoever could love him, be it toxic or conditional. But mostly his actions showed the result of true guilt. He owned his faults, so he bore the penalty with it. But I doubt there are men like him in the world.

•Yoon Min symbolizes the example of a good heart. She always saw the best in people and gave so much of herself with no expectation in return. She isn't strong or tough, but she's kind and forgiving. She didn't love herself enough, but she loved Seokjin wholeheartedly. However, a good heart doesn't turn cold unless it's been treated with coldness. After his cheating, she was heartbroken, thus she colored the skies grey. After his suicide, she was hopeless, thus she let the darkness take over. She was forced to be someone else. Her weak but big heart is the reason I love her despite her lackings.

★ FUN FACTS ABOUT LOVE UNIVERSE:

1. LOVE UNIVERSE was originally supposed to be a Jungkook fanfiction. At some point, I realized he will not suit the character so I put Seokjin instead.

2. I made three covers for the book. Before publishing, I asked my friends to choose the best one. Most of them selected the cover I personally wasn't a fan of. So I went with the current one based on my choice. I think I made a mistake. Judges give me low scores on Cover :(

3. I swear it wasn't supposed to be this long! I admit I thought of 60-70 chapters but 114 chapters?

4. When "Film Out" was released, I knew straightway this will be the main track of LOVE UNIVERSE. The emotional lyrics and beautiful vocals were perfect for this book.

5. Season 2 wasn't supposed to be that long. When I first imagined their back story, it was very simple. They will meet, fall in love, marry and die. Later on, the events popped in my head as I wrote.

6. Jisoo wasn't originally in the plot at first. I added her right before publishing the last chapter of Season 1. I figured a toxic relationship might be interesting to read. The amount of hate she received--

7. The entry of Song Kang was unexpected to me as well. It wasn't planned.

8. Yoon Min was supposed to commit suicide right after a few days of Seokjin's death. I first planned to have her do it out of grief of losing him. But at one point, it felt unrealistic. I was uncertain if that reason was enough for her to think of dying. That time, I was reading a book where the female lead was pregnant and all they talked about was the baby. And I knew the loss of a child is apparently unbearable so instead I used that as the reason of her suicide.

9. Season 3 was originally planned to have 7-8 chapters. I first imagined they will forgive each other and test out for the crystal ball and reincarnate. Simple as that. But it was too boring. So I twisted and pulled a few strings and added some drama at the last moment. Although I'm not a fan of Season 3 due to its dryness.

10. The epilogue took me three weeks to finish. I had no idea what to write. I'm actually disappointed by the ending.

Before I end this note, I would like to announce my next book will be out soon. But soon means 2-3 months later. So what will I be doing all this time? Truth is, I've important exams knocking on my door so I will sit for study and try to achieve satisfying results. I'll come here sometimes to check notifications.

My little request is...will you be there for me in my next book? Will you support me and be a part of another journey with me? It's okay if you won't, but a writer is nothing without her readers. Readers push her to write, to continue, to breathe. So I hope my beautiful readers will meet me in another story.

Can you have some spoilers? Why, yes! It's gonna be another KSJ fanfic (I'm sorry). Fun fact is, this book's epilogue is actually a teaser for my upcoming book. Surprised? No, I guess. So think who's gonna be the female lead...

That's it, then! Thank you everyone for walking this path with me, for loving and supporting my books even though they aren't satisfactory. I appreciate every single comment and vote, seriously I wanna hug and kiss your fingers. I hope LOVE UNIVERSE has helped you somehow in your life. That's my dream as an author.

Remember your worth, remember you're loved, remember you matter.

If you have any questions about the book or me, please leave it here. I Purple You all.

♪♥Thank You for Everything. Your Journey Ends Here♥♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.7K 22
Jin is the happiest person in a world. He has a good career as a successful medical practitioner and also a son a very know family love by all. He ne...
39.6K 2.3K 23
Seokjin was a busy man.. His focus was to fulfill his duty as a father .. A single father who lost his loving wife after her birth to Thier 2nd born...
2.7K 564 26
"You & I are Stars in the same sky but from two different universes." "But the Starlight in our hearts fly across the universe in search of the way b...
231K 11.7K 44
Tell me how's it feel... sittin' up there, Feeling so high but too far away to hold me, You know I'm the one who put you up there, Name in the sky, D...