The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 28

487 12 0
By hehe_jennyy

Hey my lovely readers. Hope so you're doing well. So I thought about updating another chapter twice in a week. Because I have three weeks vacations from my university because of semester break. So I was thinking,  I should give my story more time. So enjoy:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________________

When I was reading the text on device, lucas came in the room. Babe what are doing here? Why aren't you coming downstairs? I quickly throw the device at the back of side table. Umm I just came out of bathroom, I was coming but you came. Okay come let's go downstairs together. Thank god luca's didn't notice. When I reach downstairs with him. Everyone was at the backyard to have bonfire. Umm I don't know we were going to have bonfire. Yeah it was a sudden plan made by camellia. They all want to know you better. Yeah I know very well. Cm'on let's go outside. When we reach outside. Its feel good to have fresh air after so many times. Isabelle come sit with us, Aurora suggested. Yeah sure, I said with a smile. Everyone was eating bbq. So isabelle tell us about yourself, like what you did before coming here? Camelia said to me. you mean before I got kidnapped right? I said sarcastically. Yeah belle tell them about yourself.

Well before coming here. I started the college and I was doing bachelor’s in business because my aim was to open my own business after graduation. I had so many plans. But you know fate had planned something else for me that am facing right now. you can continue your studies from here, there are also good colleges and universities in Colombia and luca can get you in any university you desire. Its not that, you know I got admission in top rank college in Newyork with the help of my good grades. I don't want someone's help to get in good institute, I spat. Isabelle now you have to live here weather you like it or not. Yeah I know very well luca. I said while rolling my yes. Babe be careful, what if your eye balls stuck there. Haha very funny luca. Ok guys calm down.

How about we play truth and dare. Amelia said to lighten everyone's mood. ( ughhh, am seriously frustrated right now. What these people even think. Playing, communicating will make everything good. I mean cm'on. Ughhh I wish I could slap everyone.I said in my mind ) . The bottle start spinning and it stopped on Luca's. Sweat start to form on my head, what if he choose dare? What will I do. A devilish smile formed on his face while he was looking at me. Truth or dare? Eric asked him.

dare!

You know am always up for challenges. Ok I dare you to kiss isabelle in front of everyone. This ass-hat. I glared at him. No thanks Eric, I don't want to kiss him. Luca's stand up from his seat and comes towards me. Hey what are you doing? Why are you coming here? Just wait and watch. After that he kissed me on cheeks. And speak something in my ears. Babe I know how to give you respect. I don't want to do something else with you in public and about kissing you on lips . I can do it, whenever I want in privacy. After that he sit back at his seat.This increase his respect for me. After that bottle start spinning again and stop on Eric,like that we played for like ten minutes and after that the bottle stops on me. Isabelle truth or dare? Aurora asked me.

Truth!

So tell us the best moment of your life. I thought about teasing lucas. So I blunt out. Well when I was back in my state. My ex take me on a beach and we make out there and had a romantic dinner on my birthday ,when I was eighteen. It was the best moment of my life. Everyone was shocked, like they had listen something wrong.

Growl!!!!!!

Huh.......

did you guys hear some animal voice? Uh-no, Eric said. Lucas was fumiing with anger. It looks like he wanted to kill someone. Umm guys I think that's enough for me, I think I should go now. It was nice to meet u guys and after that I run back to my room.

Luca's pov

When isabelle said those things about that fucker, my blood start boiling. I was so mad at her. Even I control my wolf very badly. It looks like, I have to teach her a lesson. The thought of isabelle kissing someone else besides me makes my blood boil. Bro don't mind her. She's just teasing you. Eric I know what I have to do. Why don't we remove Ryan's existence? Hey hey calm down. Your mate is now with you. She's not going anywhere. Don't worry. Anyways cami and eric you're coming to my house after two weeks because some alpha's are coming,  who wants security from our pack. So I want you to be here at time. I will text you the time.

Sure alpha! 

I think we should go. Why don't you guys stay here? According to my dear sister as we all are going out tomorrow. So stay here. Aurora will show you guys your room. Okay! Now excuse me. I have something to deal with. After that I went back to my room. When I enter the room isabelle was sleeping. She's lucky that she's sleeping, otherwise I would tell her. I went to change my clothes and go to sleep.

When I come back to room. I thought I should sleep because I dont want to see lucas blasting on me. So I laid on my bed and start reading the book. When I heard the door handle moving, I knew it straight that luca was coming.  So I fastly put the books on the side table and pretended to sleep. So that luca's can't punish me. Isabelle are you awake? I didn't respond. After that he went to bathroom and came back to bed and sleep. Thankgod!

At Morning....

Rise and shine Princess, Wakeup.

Mmm am getting up. Go freshen up, we are going out. Everyone is waiting downstairs, we will have dinner outside and don't even think that I forgot what did you said last night.

Gulp!

Luca's I was just teasing you. Are you sure about it? Uh-yeah, she Stuttered. Am forgiving you, but think twice before speaking. After that he went outside the room. Thank god, am safe. After that I took shower and did my daily routine and wear a black dress. I curled my hairs and wear red lipstick. Great am ready.

Dress isabelle is wearing

Babe are you ready? Yeah just a minute. When I came outside from the bathroom, luca's was waiting for me. Wow kitten you're looking gorgeous. I badly want to kiss those beautiful lips of yours. But I don't want to destroy your lipstick. ( A flirty and sexy kidnapper wow ) Now let's go. And listen, Yes? Isabelle am taking you in public. If you tried anything funny. God help me, you're going to regret. Not only you, your love ones will feel my anger issues. You know very well I have access in Newyork, I will not forget Jessica. So keep in mind, to behave. And after that he exit the room. A tear escape from my eyes. Why he's so cruel? I didn't wish for this life. So why am facing all of this. I hate him, hate him. But Mr. Luca Knight, your days are going to end. I muttered under my breath.

Everyone let's go. Amelia, Eric , aurora and camellia went in Range Rover. And lucas make me sit in Mercedes. God how rich these people are. During the ride. I was looking outside the car. Enjoying this beautiful time. Luca's didn't disturb me this time and I thank to God. After two hours,we reach the city and stop in front of a luxury restaurant. Why you live far away from city ? I asked him. Well I love to live close to nature. Oh that's why you decided to live in a damn forest, where no one can enter. I said while rolling my eyes.

Yeah yeah!

After stopping the car. Lucas came at my side and open the door for me. Thankyou! After that we went inside the restaurant.  After doing the breakfast, we went to mall for shopping. Ok boys as you know we are going to shopping and you all are coming with us to carry our bags. Aurora said with excitement. Fine we are coming with you. All the girls and eric went inside the shop. Wait kitten, Now what? Here take this card. why are you giving me your card? Because I want you to use it for shopping. Luca's I can't and trust me I don't want to buy anything. You can give it to your sister. First of all aurora has her own card. Secondly I want you to buy whatever you want. Thirdly what's mine is yours. Take it and use it. You don't have to worry about anything kitten. Go and enjoy your day. He said while giving me his card. Now go and am watching you. I went inside and I saw girls were checking the dresses. Isabelle why are you standing here. Come with me . I want to show you clothes. I don't want to buy something, am okay here aurora. No maam you're coming with me and that's final. She drags me with her and we start looking for dresses.

After a hour,  aurora I don't like anything here. Wait here I will pick something for you. She's the copy of Jessica and am lucky that I found someone else same as Jessica. And am sure I will have a good time with her.

Hey gorgeous!

What are you doing here standing all alone.?

When I was in my thoughts, a guy approach me. Excuse me ? Are you talking to me. Yeah gorgeous! Why a preety girl standing here all alone? I look at the luca ,who was using his phone. Look man! If you want to live another day , I suggest you to back off. Who are you threatening? He said while spanking my ass. Hey ass-hat what the fuck are you doing? I shouted at him. Shutup bitch. Let's go from here. I will tell you what I can do. He said while grabbing my hand. When a powerful force make the guy fall on the ground.

"Who the hell are you touching?"

Now luca was standing in front of me like my survivor. Hey man she's mine, go find yours to play. He said to luca's while standing up from the floor. And oh boy that was the last thing to put fuel on Luca's anger. What did you just say? Yours? Luca's start laughing . Lu-luca I think we should go. Luca punch the guy badly and he fall on the floor again. After that he grabs him again with his collar.

"No one touches,what's mine."

He said while punching him again and again. Eric and everyone came around to see what was going on. No one was daring to stop him. What are you looking at eric? Stop your friend. I said with a fear in my eyes. Sorry izzy, we can't do anything. Only you can make luca's to control his anger issues. I was shivering with fear. Lu-luca please that's enough. You're creating a scene. That's enough, stop! I said while putting my hands on his shoulder. Please for me luca.

stop!

He looked at me and after that his grip was loosen from that guy .

Luca's pov

How dare that dickhead touches what mine. When I was sitting on the couch with Eric, I heard my mate shouting. What on the earth is happening? A guy was disturbing my mate.Oh hell no! Not a chance. My wolf takes over in within a second. No one can talk or to touch what's mine. When he touch my mate hands to take her with him, that's it. Everything around me becomes black and I start hitting that guy. No one was daring to stop me. Because my wolf was in control. But when my mate put her hands on my shoulder. It makes me calm for a second. But I saw fear in her eyes. So I stopped myself,  because I dont want my mate to see my beast. So I stand from the floor and grab izzy hand. We are going now, pay your bills and you, this will be a lesson for you to never mess with a girl. The guy ran from the store. Let's go isabelle.

He make me move towards the exit. I was in complete shock like what on the earth is happening. Now I know, how much lucas is possesive over me. After sitting in the car,  he didn't said anything.

Luca.... 

Not now babe. We drive silently to the penthouse. After reaching the penthouse. Lucas grab my hand and make me inside the house. Hey what are you doing?  Babe are you alright? Are you hurt? I saw worry in lucas eyes for me and it makes me sad. Lucas am okay and thankyou for having my back. Babe you know am very possesive for you. I will tear every man, you will look at you in a wrong way. He said while cupping my face. Baby, from now onwards am not going to leave your side. He said while smashes his lips on mine. This kiss was demanding and possesive one. I wasn't giving him access so he bite on my lower lips for access. He kissed me like his life depends on it. After that he start trailing kisses on my neck and put his face on the crook of my neck. Mine all mine. Am never going to let you go. The colour from my face drained by listening to this.

Luca am okay , don't worry about anything. Calm down! Let's go, we can watch some movie together. I suggest him ,because I want him to cool down. Am not a selfish person. I can't see people like that. It will help you to calm down. We both sit on the couch and I switch on the LED. Let's watch ( F.R.I.E.N.D.S ) We both watch the whole series. During the series, I was feeling sleepy. A yawn escape from my mouth. So I slept on lucas shoulder.

That was new from isabelle. She never said anything like that before. And am glad, she cares about me. We both watch the series. Although, I was concentrating on movie. I was seeing izzy through the corner of my eyes. A yawn escape from her mouth and she fall sleep on my shoulders. So I decided to lower the volume,so that she can't wakeup due to the sound. I make her closer to me. This makes me and my wolf in peaceful. That's perfect. I want to do this for the rest of the life.

At pack house

Aurora you're staying with us for a while. We will let lucas know. Yeah sure, that's not an issue. Aurora is that you? Emily speak. Hello Emily! How are you? Am good. You didn't told me that you were coming. If I knew it, I would have come to take you from the airport. Thanks Emily, but this time I decided to meet luca's and his mate first. Oh okay! I said with a fake smile. Why don't you come to meet me at lucas? Tell me Emily, am angry . You're my friend and you didn't come to meet me, I frowned.  Don't you know , your dear brother isn't allowing her in his house. Amelia speak.

Why? May I ask the reason

I think, we should talk about it another time. Emily come, we are going to bar. Join us! No thanks guys, you guys go. I will join you next time. Well okay, your loss. After that Emily went. Cami did you talked to my brother about the meetings stuff that was going to happened? Yeah I asked him. Next week at Friday, he told me that at his house the meeting will happened in his office for about three hours from 7:00pm to 10pm.

Emily's pov

When they were talking, I listened to them because of my warewolves senses. So he's having meeting. I can let that mutt escape on that same day. And I can also distract security and everything. Perfect in next week luca's will be mine.

___________________________________________

What emily's going to do in next week? Things are going to be interesting in next chapter.

So read more to find out♡

Also guys do votes and comments. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 15.2K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
931K 27.2K 30
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
172K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
196K 5.5K 36
WARNING: UNDER EXTREME EDITING An Alpha King A Human Girl Alpha King Luca Mason, 23, known to be the greatest Alpha of all time. The only thing is he...