Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Not sharing

824 20 5
By Lieke4043

Mick and I reach the table where we find the other (ex) F1 drivers in different states of intoxication.
"Baby, we're playing a game." Daniel shouts, he definitely had enough to drink, but I just shake my head. He'll regret it in the morning, but then I won't feel sorry.
"Yeah Valtteri already said something like that, what kind of game?" This will be hilarious as I'm the only one who can't drink.

"It's a drinking game!" David then adds.
"Jeez I would have never guessed that. Which drinking game and why do you think I can join?" I ask them, looking around, I think besides me and Mick, Seb might be the least drunk so far.
"Seb? Dare to elaborate?"
"Well up to now we were playing shot roulette, Mika here thought of something else, but we need you for that." He says, making me raise my eyebrows.
"Ok...for what?"

"One of us will whisper a question in your ear, like who is the most sexy? Then you point at the person you feel is the answer of the question and if that person wants to know what the question was, he has to drink." He explains.
It sounds pretty hilarious, because in their state I have an idea on what kind of questions might be thrown at me and I wouldn't have to drink.

"Right, you know what, let's give it a go. But if you ask questions like who is the most sexy, Daniel will be wasted by the end of it and I have to figure out how to get him to our room, so try to come up with questions that might have different answers." I mean I can't exactly carry him to bed, but he might end up sleeping on the sofa in our hotel suite.
"Nah we won't, Mick you in or out?" David asks him.

Mick puts a glass in front of him and fills it. "I'm in!"
I think Jamie will be very happy she has already gone up to her room and for a second I think I should have done the same, but I'm here now, I might as well have some fun.
Mick starts, his mouth close to my ear, "Who should win the ROC?" Ok this question is pretty innocent. I point at Seb, who looks at my face for a bit, but I try to keep it as neutral as I can.
Still his curiosity wins, so he takes the shot.
"He wanted to know who should win the ROC." I tell him, making the other guys protest.

I walk to Mika who's next in line. "So what do you want to know?"
Mika grins, a very drunk grin I must add as he whispers in my ear, "who has the biggest cock?" My eyes open wide and I laugh, how the fuck should I know? I do know how big Daniels is, so with a smirk I point at him.
He immediately takes the shot, as he can tell from my face it is a more adult question.
"She thinks you have the biggest cock!" Mika shouts, causing a smug look on Daniels face.

"I have no idea about the rest now do I?" I think Daniel didn't think about that and his smug smile disappears.
"Oh right, you've only seen mine."
As I walk towards him I give him a kiss, "I know, but I still think you'd win." Again causing a wave of protest coming from the other guys.
"Do you want to compare?" Valtteri asks.
"I'd rather not, I've already seen your ass and David's a couple of times, that was more than enough. I don't need to see the front of any of you." Hinting to the Drive to Survive episode of Valtteri in a sauna and David who was on a nude beach and put that on social media.

It's Daniels turn to ask me a question, but he first decides to press his lips on mine in a drunken kiss, still very hot though and I can feel the desire starting to burn in the inside of me.
"Enough of that, ask her something." David shouts, so Daniel puts his mouth against my ear, his hot breath cause shivers to run down my spine.
"Who besides me, has the best looks?" Hmm difficult one, I think Seb is very handsome, with his piercing blue eyes, his gorgeous smile and scruffy beard. Mick is also a very cute guy, also stunning blue eyes, a sweet smile, he's more boyish handsome as to where Seb is manly and hot.

"I can't decide, can I pick two?" Nobody knows for sure as they don't really know the rules so they nod. I point at Seb and Mick, making the rest very curious to what the question was.
"It's probably something about who the cutest German is." Seb laughs, and he's quite close, but he doesn't drink and neither does Mick.
Next up is David and I feel like this question isn't going to be an innocent one.
"Who would you have a threesome with?" He asks and I almost choke in my drink.

"Really David?" He grins nodding that I have to answer the question. I really hope the person I point out doesn't want to know.
So I look around. I can't choose Daniel, because obviously he would be the first guy.
Mick is too young, that would just feel wrong. Mika and David are definitely not my type and honestly neither is Valtteri. Leaving Seb and I've seen his body during our game of pool, so I do know how fit he is.

I grin and then point at Seb, who raises his eyebrows, but downs his shot within a second, meaning I'll have to tell everybody what the question was.
David beats me to it and shouts, "she wants to have a threesome with you!"
"It's a hypothetical question and answer, for fuck sake David."

I feel my cheeks burning and I'm sure they are bright red. I would never have a threesome in the first place. Daniel is more than enough for me, I'm married and so is Seb. I would never share Daniel with another woman and I don't want to be shared with another man either. I can tell by the look on Sebs face, as I glance up to him, he's amused but also knows it was just hypothetical.

Looking at Daniel next, my heart stops for a bit. His jaws are clenched, his eyes are spitting fire and he suddenly seems very sober.
The mood drops instantly as the rest also feels the tension between us.
"I'm done with this game, I'm going to bed." I say and start walking to the elevators.
"Not so fast." Daniel follows me but stands next to me in silence as we wait for the elevator to come down.

As the door slides open he grabs hold of my wrist and pulls me inside. "Babe, you're hurting me." I don't think he realized how tight his grip was, but he does loosen it a bit, not letting go of me.
"So you want to fuck Seb?" He growls and I roll my eyes.
"We're not having this conversation here, I can't even believe you're seriously asking me this." I feel myself getting angry and also hurt, that he would even ask me this.
I do believe if he was sober he would be laughing about it, but for some reason tonight the alcohol got to him and I don't like this Daniel.

I love him being possessive, but I don't like him being jealous. And right now he is both.
"But you're not denying it." He starts again and I give him a furious look.
"I really advise you to stop talking right now, I already know you'll regret this tomorrow, so don't make it even worse."
He opens his mouth to say something, but then when he sees my fire spitting eyes he shuts it again. 

We get into our room and he slams the door shut behind him.
I turn around, my arms crossed, "take a shower and go to bed, we're not having this conversation now."
He quickly covers the couple of feet I created between us, "I don't want to talk."
He slams his lips on mine, probably bruising them with the force he put behind it.

In my head I know I should stop him, but my body betrays me. For a bit I try not to respond, but then my instincts and desire for him take over and I open my mouth for his tongue that is seeking acces.
His hands are under my sweater, groping my breast through the fabric of my bra.
"You're mine and I'm not sharing you." He growls against my lips.
"Good, because I don't want to be shared."

He lifts me up, making me wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the bedroom where he drops me on my back on the soft mattress.
I expected him not even being able to get a hard on after drinking, but looking at the bulge in his skinny jeans I know I was wrong.
Just as I think I should really stop this right now he pulls his sweater over his head and I can see his toned abs, the sprinkle of chest hair on his pecks and every bit of resistance I had in me vanishes.

I sit up, pulling my own sweater off as well, quickly followed by my bra. We can do the talking tomorrow. Right now I know he needs to show me who I belong to and I'm more than willing to let him.
He roughly pulls down my maternity jeans, taking my panties with it at the same time. I'm now naked, sprawled out on the bed, when he takes off his jeans and boxers as well.

This won't be slow and I don't expect foreplay, but by the way I can feel my juices already making my thighs slippery I know I don't need it.
I'm wrong again, he runs his finger through my swollen, slick folds and pushes two inside me, making me moan especially when he bends them to put pressure on my g-spot.
"Nobody gets to touch you here but me." He pulls his fingers out, causing me to whimper as he's a bit rough.

He then drops to his knees on the floor as I'm lying with my lower body on the edge of the bed.
His face in between my legs, he throws my legs over his shoulders.
I can feel his tongue running through my womanhood a few times, flicking my clit and I squirm with pleasure.
"Nobody gets to taste you but me." He groans when he comes back up and now places his large, hard cock against my entrance.

Not wasting any time he shoves himself inside me. Barely giving me time to adjust to the feeling of him stretching my walls to accommodate him before he starts to pound in me, his thighs smacking against mine. The only sounds in the room are our moans and the sound of our flesh hitting against each other.
"And nobody else gets to fuck you but me. Not even when I'm there. You're mine, only mine." He is still filled with the need to possess me.

I nod, unable to think.
"Tell me, I need you to say it."
"I'm yours, I'm yours! Oh god Daniel I'm coming!" I cry out as my body tensed up, my back arching and my internal muscles contract around him.
My hands are painfully grabbing the sheets of the bed as he has no mercy for me falling apart underneath him.
A few more hard thrusts and he comes as well, his head thrown back, crying out my name.

My heart is beating out of my chest as we both ride out our highs, before I can feel him, shaking on his legs, pulling himself out of me.
I feel empty all of a sudden, but then I can feel my bump tensing up. Making it hard, but also relaxing again. It doesn't hurt, but it does feel a bit weird.
Daniel falls on the bed next to me and I decide to get up, because I have to use the bathroom.

I brush my teeth after flushing the toilet and washing my hands. When I come back into the room, Daniel is fast asleep across the bed. I cover him up with a blanket and then go to the lounge to have a drink. I'm not really tired right now and I just feel like I could use some time to process.
After making myself a cup of hot chocolate I sit in a comfy chair in front of the window, wrapping myself up in a blanket.

As I sit there, lost in my thoughts I feel peanut moving.
"Hey little one, thanks for keeping me company. Your dad is an idiot sometimes you know that. I love him with my whole heart, he knows that. And still he manages to get all jealous and possessive over a fucking drinking game. Sorry I shouldn't swear."
Remembering my bump tensing up after the sex I decide to Google it to see what that was about.

I'm relieved to see it's nothing to be worried about, it can happen after having an orgasm and mine was pretty intense. It's just Braxton Hicks. After reading it's normal and it might happen more as I get further along I settle down, putting on some soft, calm music.
My phone starts to vibrate and I see Seb is texting me if everything is ok.

'Hey Seb, it will be fine tomorrow. He'll have some groveling to do, but I guess he just wanted to show me I'm his. I mean seriously, who am I married to and whose baby am I carrying? Isn't that enough proof. Sometimes men can be so stupid. No offense.'

S: 'Non taken, but it sounds like something I would do. It might be a bit caveman style, but sometimes we can't help ourselves.'

'Then you are all idiots.'

S: 'About that threesome, if Hanna is ok with it I'm down 😝'

'Go to sleep Seb. See you tomorrow.'

S: 'Alright, but if you change your mind I can always ask.'

'Goodnight Seb'

I put away my phone, shaking my head, seriously men!
As I'm sitting there, listening to the music I relax and actually fall asleep.

Something I regret the next morning when I wake up, feeling some muscles that I haven't felt in a long time.
I get up to stretch myself a bit, hoping the stiffness will fade once I get moving.

It's only 7.30 and I don't expect Daniel to wake up any time soon.
I grab a pair of leggings out of my suitcase and put my bra back on, it's warm in the room, so I decide to get fully dressed later after I can take a shower without waking Daniel up.
After putting two aspirin and a glass of water on the nightstand I leave my sleeping husband alone again. 
Back in the lounge I hear 'Liberian Girl by Michael Jackson' is now playing and I close my eyes.

I start to move automatically, swaying my hips, my hands gliding over my body. Everything around me is quiet, I can only hear the music and I let my body move on the sensual rhythm of the song.

Daniels POV:
I wake up, but I dare not to open my eyes as I can feel my head hurting from the hangover.
Fuck what did I do last night, I actually felt jealous that Skylar pointed out Seb to have a threesome with. Of course I knew it was hypothetical and it's not something either of us wants to do.

Why did I overreact like that, I groan as I remember how I took her without thinking about how she felt. I know she was pissed off as she didn't want to talk, she told me to go to bed and I did, but I dragged her with me and fucked her.
Shit I hope I didn't hurt her!
As I slowly open my eyes I can see she's not in bed with me. She couldn't, because I'm in the bed horizontally, but she did cover my naked ass with a blanket.

I carefully sit up, looking around the room, there's two aspirins on the nightstand with some water, so I quickly take them hoping my head will clear in a bit. She didn't have to do that, but this shows how amazing my wife is.
I did her wrong last night and still she looks after me. After emptying my bladder I brush my teeth and put on some sweatpants. I'm going to shower later, so I will put on a pair of boxers afterwards.

I can hear soft, sensual music playing in the lounge, so I think Skylar is there.
I freeze in the doorway, there she is, looking like an angel, her body is swaying in the slow rhythm of the song and I've never seen anything more beautiful and sexy in my life.
She's only wearing leggings and a red lace bra, for a minute I forget to breathe. She's got her eyes closed so she doesn't see me.

Feeling hypnotized by her beauty I walk in, not making a sound as I don't want to startle her.
I feel the need to be close to her, to join her, but for a second I feel unsure if she would want me to.
"Are you going to dance with me or not?" I hear her voice, she hasn't even opened her eyes, but still she knew I was there.
Standing behind her she sways her behind against my groin.

Grabbing her arm I turn her around, so we are now dancing chest to chest. My hand slides down one of her sides until I reach her leg. I lift it, hooking it behind my thigh, my hand in the back of her knee, our groins rubbing against each other. With my other hand in her back she slowly leans back, giving me the perfect view of her delicious body.
I can feel myself getting hard against her and I'm not wearing any boxers so nothing stays hidden now.

As she moves back up I see her biting her lip, making me groan inside. She's always sexy, but right now it's like she is out of this world and all I can do is worship her.
"Don't ever doubt my love and loyalty to you again." She whispers and I shake my head.
"Never, I'm so.."
"Don't say it, just don't do it again." She interrupts my apology.
"I won't, I promise."
"Good, now kiss me." She doesn't have to tell me twice.

I know I've kissed her roughly last night, so this time I lightly touch her lips with mine, brushing over hers so she can barely feel it. Her hands find their way over my chest up to the back of my neck. I feel her fingers in my hair, which gives me delicious goosebumps.
As she pulls me closer she intensifies the kiss, I will let her lead first, but then I'm going to make up for last night.

My dick is getting so hard it's actually tenting my sweatpants. Her hand finds it and she starts to rub me over the fabric, I groan as I take away her hand.
"No baby, I took my pleasure last night. Now I want to give it to you."
She looks at me with her gorgeous hazel colored eyes.
"You do know I had a mind blowing orgasm last night right?" She asks and I nod.

It was hard to miss, because her muscles contracting around me was the reason I tipped over the edge myself.
"It was so intense I got Braxton Hicks afterwards." She just tells me as if it's nothing.
"Wait what? You had contractions?" I'm suddenly feeling nervous and guilty that I was passed out when she went through that.
"No, not contractions, Braxton Hicks, that's very different. It didn't hurt and after a short while they went away. I looked it up, it's normal."

She seems so calm and collected about it, in the mean time I worry that if I fuck her like that again I might do something to harm her or the baby.
"Daniel, don't start overthinking, it's normal, it can happen throughout the second and third trimester, it's not going to hurt me or the baby. I can see it in your eyes, but you don't have to be afraid."
She starts to kiss me again and her hand now finds it's way underneath the waistband of my sweatpants where she wraps it around my cock.

"Make love to me, did you see that massive mirror in the bedroom? I want to watch us doing it." Her voice is husky and she turns me on so bad, especially when I hear her say she wants to do it in front of the mirror.
"Fuck! Really? I don't deserve you." I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom. There's the mirror she's talking about, I position it so we can look at it while we're on the bed and then gently lay her down.
"You're so beautiful, when I saw you dance like that I though I must have died and gone to heaven. I love you baby."

"I love you too my handsome honey badger. Now make love to me, please. I need you."
She doesn't have to ask me again as I lower myself on top of her, carefully so I don't crush her and our peanut.
I'm going to take my time and we're going to enjoy watching ourselves in the mirror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.1K 49
'Someone who has undergone challenges but continues to thrive despite everything they've gone through. Sometimes, you don't recognize a broken soul u...
187K 5.4K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...
140K 3.1K 37
Jess Wilson and Daniel Ricciardo have a lot of unresolved history they're trying to resolve. Both of them are desperate for a family but previous tra...
129K 2.6K 47
" Tell me your name..." he asks softly his eyes scrutinizing her smaller figure. "My name is Bella..." the lady replies shyly biting her lower lip. "...