The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 26

537 8 0
By hehe_jennyy

After reaching the home. Luca parks the car and come towards my side and grab my hand and pulls me out of the car gently. After that he carry me on his shoulders.  Hey what are you doing? Put me down. Don't shout no one's going to listen.  I said  put me down. Yeah yeah keep talking, am not going to listen. After entering the room, He threw me on the bed. What the fuck luca!!!!! Are you in your senses???? Shssh babe. He then came towards me and there was a rope in his hand. Holy shit! Where did he get that? I muttered under my breath. Luca what are you trying to do. You will see. After that he grabs my both hands. Hey leave me. Don't protest, it will make me wants you more. At his statement, I was shocked about what he's gonna do. He grabs my both hands and bind them with the ropes gently and tye it with the bed so that i cant move.

Now I can't move my hands. Lu-luca remove these things . Listen that's not good. Baby don't argue.  I told you, I can taste what's mine. Are you going to rape me? Are you out of your mind belle? ( the new nickname that he has given me * belle * I was in awww. Like its cute , but reality hit me and i came back to my senses) How can she says something like that. You will see babe. After that he get up from the bed and start removing his shirt . Now he was looking at me with the lust in his eyes. Fuck he's looking sexyyy, my harmones were going crazy. My body is getting heat up. Luca...before I could say anything else. Luca's jump on me and smashes his lips on mine. His tounge was moving inside my mouth. He was demanding for entrance inside my mouth and i wasn't cooperative also. So he bite on my lower lip to have the access. Fuck luca! Mine all mine, he said between the kiss. One of his hand was on my waist and other was moving on my bare thighs. He start moving towards my neck and start kissing on my sweet spot. Mmmm luca stop. I was moving uncontrollably because my hands were bind with ropes. We both were moaning. fuck babyyy! Now his hand were pressing my boobs. Lu-luca stop that's not good... he didn't listen to me. Now one of his hand was getting under my shirt. No luca stop, am getting uncomfortable.

He wasn't replying to me. It was like, he was not there. One of his hand was moving under my shirt and other hand was removing my shirt from shoulders. Black bra...baby.  You know its my favourite, he said while putting sweet kisses on my neck. Now my cheeks were full red because of embarrassment. Stop, I said stop luca or else I will never forgive you.I said while my eyes were close. I tried to get out from his hold, but he's like a wall of bricks. He then move his head upward.

Look at me love!

He urged me to open my eyes.. I slowly opened it and my eyes met with his beautiful blue ones. Good girl! Look at yourself belle.  The effect I have on you. He said while kissing below my lips. Gorgeous.....when I first saw you. I knew it you were the one for me. Now I have you, I will never let you go. You will always with me for the rest of the life. By his words I was shocked,  it's like I have lost my ability to speak. He's putting his claim on me . And I have to get away from here . Sooner than later. Otherwise am going to stuck here for the rest of life. I know by his sweet efforts , gifts and dates am having a soft corner for him. But I have to get out of here because this life isn't for me.

When I was in my thoughts, lucas remove the ropes from my hands. I fastly get up from the bed. Fuck you asshole. I said to him and went towards the bathroom . Babe all you have to ask. I can fuck you whenever you like. Fuck off! Wetness were under my legs. I hate him, hate him and hate him.  I said while standing infront of a mirror.  Are you sure you hate him?  It's look like you're falling for his sweet charms.  I was talking to myself in front of mirror.  No am not falling for him and never will. He's the kidnapper. And I will make him pay. After that I went to take shower . And went straight towards the bed , where he was waiting for me. Babe get your sleep because tomorrow my sister is coming and you will have a great time with her. Great!  I said while rolling my eyes.

At 8:00 am....

Isabelle was sleeping.  So I went to took a shower because today my sister was coming at 10 am. I hope so everything goes well. And aurora will help izzy to understand everything around here. After the shower, I wear my clothes and went back to the room. Kitten wakeup,  we will do breakfast together. Mmm let me sleep, I will join you. Okay but hurry up. Before getting out of the room , I kiss on her forehead and went downstairs.

Maids!

Yes alpha.

Get everything ready. You know very well what aurora ma'am likes in breakfast. Yes alpha! So get everything ready for your luna and for my sister. On it alpha! After half hour I was working on my papers when I call one of my maid through mindlink. Yes alpha! Go into my room and check your luna is ready for breakfast or not.

Okay alpha!

As I was in middle of my talk. My sister came. Brother am here! Where are you big brother. I get up from the couch and went towards the main gate. Welcome aurora. We both hug each other. I miss you alot baby sis. Oh shutup you didn't miss me luca. You don't even come to meet me and Mom from like 2 years. You know very well , work load and alpha duties.  Yeah yeah . So where's your human mate? Am excited to meet her. Listen aurora, did you remembered what I told you on the call, last month or not ? Yeah yeah I remember,  don't worry. When we were in the middle of conversation.  We noticed isabelle was standing on the stairs.

When I wakeup , lucas wasn't in room. Knock knock! Come in. Ma'am breakfast ready. Sir is waiting for you downstairs. Ok am coming.  I went to bathroom, did my daily routine work and wear my clothes and put my hairs in a messy bun and went downstairs.  When I was in the middle of my way to the dinning hall. I noticed luca was talking to someone. And they both were laughing with each other. They both were talking like they know each other from old times, they both were comfortable with each other. She's the beautiful girl,  have brown hairs and have emerald eyes. Her features are beautiful.  One thing I know for sure is people who live here are most gorgeous one..am feeling uncomfortable idk why. What If she's luca long Lost girlfriend? Or she's important to him? Wait why am getting jealous. I have no right to get jealous . He's no one to me. But why am feeling like that?

Babe come here. I want to introduce you to someone.  Just great, I said under my breath. I went towards him. And stand besides him like a statue. Babe meet my sister aurora. What his sister? Great isabelle. Hello! I said shyly.  ( She's gorgeous I said to my brother through mindlink. Yeah she is. ) Hello dear sister in law. Am aurora,  lucas one and only sister. Umm- Good for you. God that's awkward. ( aurora what did I told you , not to speak that much. You want me to help you or not? But don't make things difficult for me. Big brother you are just exaggerating.  I promise you , your mate will Fall in love with you in no time. We will see.) So guys let's head towards the table. Cm'on kitten. Lucas grab my hand and make me sit near to him. Okay guys let's eat..

After the breakfast.....

brother am going to take a nap. Then I will join you guys in evening.  Sure aurora. Your room is ready. After she went, Luca was staring at me. What? I asked him.. babe now you have company and you will not be alone in the house. Yeah sure , I said while rolling my eyes. Am going outside. I will be back later. Till that don't miss me that much. After that he stands up from his chairs and give me a peck on lips and went outside. I can hear the lock clicking.  Great he locked the gate. Now what should I do. I guess , Netflix will be good for me. So I went back to his room and start watching Netflix.

After three hours. There was a knock on my door. Can I come in Isabelle? Lucas sister was standing on the door. Yeah sure! Isabelle how are you? I didn't get a chance to greet you properly. So I thought about visiting you. Yeah am good. So you're luca's mat-i mean girlfriend.  Yeah unfortunately, I muttered under my breath. What did you just say? Ah nothing. Okay! She doesn't know , us wolves  have high hearing senses.  I can listen everything she can say. isabelle are you liking here? What do think? She said while looking at the series. Well according to me my brother is definitely treating you like a queen. She shut the LED and look at me . Listen aurora,  treating good and having the best life is nothing for me. You don't know the whole story, so you can't judge anything.  Or am not a gold digger who can be tame with these things. Isabelle am sorry , you're thinking wrong and I know the whole story. Oh so your brother's talk about me?  Yeah you don't know.  He loves to talk about you. Listen aurora, he's keeping me as a hostage and you know it very well.

Also I don't know what he has plan for me. Is he's going to kill me or what?  Oh no isabelle,  my brother loves you. He can die for you. Think about it for a second.  It's been like almost two to three months. Did he do something wrong with you? Did he hurt you? Or anything worse than that? Infact he's treating you like a queen. Taking you on fancy dinners and spoiling you like a princess. Isabelle my brother is madly in love with you, she said while taking my hands in hers. Look I know , his way of showing is different and I know it. Believe me, when he told me that he kidnapped you. I shouted at him. Like you can't have a girl like it duh. But he's madly in love with you and isabelle one day when you will get to know his reason. You will love him more. What kind of reason? Time will tell you girl.  Just trust him. And I can assure you it will not hurt you. I didn't spoke anything while she was talking. Think about it isabelle. I will meet you in dinner. And after that she went outside from my room.

I was in deep thoughts.  It's true that luca's didn't hurt me. Infact he's spoiling me, taking care of me. But I shouldn't let my walls down. God knows , what if his sister  also involve in this. I have to be careful around them.

Belle am back!

What are you doing here? you told me, you will be back at night. I was missing you kitten. Look what I bought for you. What? Here take the bags. When I opened the bag . Different novels were inside it. Novels were of magical creatures , one book was about werewolves and other two was of vampires and warlocks.  In second bag. Different dresses and chocolates were inside it. So luca's what's the occasion? Nothing I just want to give you surprises. ( last time when I noticed in library, that isabelle love to read about our world. So I decided to give her the werewolves book from my personal library.  Because I want to know about her opinion what she think about it. Dresses and chocolates were an excuse to give books to her) great job smart head. Oh shutup zydus. Mmm interesting books. I will read them later. Thankyou luca for the things. I said with a smile on my face.

Okay baby let's have lunch. I will go and fresh up and You are going downstairs and wait for me there. After that he went into the bathroom.

After few minutes, On the dinning table....

During the lunch, there was complete silence.  Everyone was busy in eating.  When luca decided to break the silence. So aurora how do you feel about staying here. Big brother honestly everything is perfect.  I want to meet amelia. But i dont want to leave isabelle alone. I want to be here with her. Because she will be alone in the house. Oh no you can go. Now It's common for me. You don't have to worry about me..but isabelle....Okay guys listen. No one is going anywhere and am not letting my baby sister going out all alone. But lucas ... no buts....

SoTomorrow we are going to have dinner with few members. Eric,  amelia and camellia will join us and there no space for argument.

___________________________________________

So what's going to happen at dinner? Is isabelle going to think about ,what aurora had told her? And how aurora has plan to change isabelle mind.

Read more to find out.♡

Also guys do votes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 161K 48
"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you senseless after." I swallow harshly lookin...
71.4K 5.7K 47
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...
290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...