The high school coffee boy ||...

By hugolovesyou

|~♡♛♡♛♡~| George showed up, in the middle of a school year. After seeing him for the first time, Dream immedi... More

Characters and TW review!!
1. New kid
2. what can I get you two?
3. Late night thoughts
4. School is brutal
5. Wasting hours with you
6. Questions and Answers
7. Nights spent well
8. Questions left unanswered
9. Coffee days
10. Parties with drama
11. Foolish years
12. Realize
13. Days with you
14. That's what I thought
15. Nevermind
16. I like him
17. he loves them
18. Plans with nerds
19. waiting
20. Choosing is hard
21. Something else
22. here we go.
update!!
23. Its not over yet
24. Worth it
Instagram
25. Surreal
26. couple
27. I love you
28. Bullshit
29. of course
30. My escape
31. Idiot
32. Good
33. Im okay
34. June 10th
35. Distractions
36. Dodged
37. Household panic
39. People
40. Never let go
41. Breakfeast
Update!
42. Fears
43. Pool party
44. marrige mindsets
45. Prepared
46. Marry me
47. Ill marry you
48. Out
Serious talk.
apology
49. dates

38. Searched

556 17 6
By hugolovesyou

Fan art by @RxinOe on Twitter!! Go follow their art is absolutely stunning🫶🫶

♡♛George's POV♛♡

"what an asshole" I muttered under my breath,

I look to the taller boy I'm dragging behind me, he looks confused and frustrated. I sigh, his face is still pretty when he's upset. I laugh to myself, Dream glares at me.

"What are you laughing at," Dream asked.

"Your pretty face," I rolled my eyes.

Dream's eyes widened, I chuckled at his reaction. We started searching for town homes, those people didn't deserve our money if they were going to question if we even had it in the first place. They're real jerks.

We sit in the town home driveway for a while then decide to go to the café, bad is always there, well he's the owner but that's besides the point. He can probably help Dream and I with this house thing, same with skeppy. Plus I'm hungry for some of Bad's muffins, Dream just wanted to see the boys and Phil.

As we made it to the café a few minutes later, I spotted the familiar green hat, this time there was also a black-haired girl. Kristin? Geez I haven't seen her in forever, either has dream.

"george! look look it's kristin!" I laughed at the seemingly little boy next to me, even though he's literally twenty-three.

"yes it is, go in I'll be there in a second." I smiled,

"what?" Dream tilted his head, I turned away. too damn cute bro.

"what?"

"You're coming with me, I can wait."

I rolled my eyes, I got out of the car, the blonde boy following suite. I smiled walking in, who doesn't love to see Phil, the boys, bad, skep, and Kristin? I honestly could use the company; they make me happy.

"Hey boys, how's it?" I heard Phil ask from next to me,

"It's good, how about you?" I smiled,

"I'm good, boys are over there Dream." I laughed, Phil literally knows dream so well.

"thanks Phil, we are actually looking for a town home, me and George are moving out of his moms place."

I nodded looking at Skeppy who had a uneven smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes. I laughed at him when he scoffed, Bad shoved him softly, I rolled my eyes at them.

"Hey Dream there's these great homes really close to here, I know you just said you were at the ones on Harley Avenue but there's ones closer." Bad said, he was smiling hoping his input helped.

"what street?" I asked, dream nodded agreeing with my questions.

"I believe it's Lincoln Drive and it's only a few minutes away," I saw Phil look at Bad.

"I know that place! It is actually epic, super nice, you guys definitely need to look into that place. It'll work so well, plus three bedrooms, considering you are going to adopt someone." Everyone stared at us, Phil oh my goodness.

Dream laughed nervously, I joined him. People didn't know about our plans, and we weren't planning on telling anyone about Ran until we knew for sure. Me and Dream made eye contact for a second then sighed.

"Me and Dream are thinking of adopting..." I looked behind me making sure Ranboo was far enough away, "Ranboo."

"Aw, yes you guys already treat him like a son and if you live there he won't have to switch schools." Bad clapped at the news,

"Yeah that's why we need a place, 21 is coming close for me and I'm adopting Ranboo and soon as possible." Everyone around me nodded,

"I get that," Skeppy said.

"dude you should totally tour it with Ranboo, make sure he likes it too." Phil suggested, I felt my posture fix itself.

"Yes, Dream we are doing that, please." I begged dream, I really wanted to take Ranboo.

"yeah yeah okay fine, we can take him." I cheered and called the place.

I set up the meeting for 30 minutes from now since they had time, I smiled because of my excitement. I had to contain my screams, I was really excited about bringing Ranboo. Dream though, way more excited than me.

"Do you think he'll like it? Will we like it? Are they going to treat us good? What if-"

"Dream," I stopped his ramble.

"Yeah?"

I kissed him to shut him up, I didn't want him worrying about these things. He stood there than rolled his eyes, I smiled and he smiled back.

"It'll be okay dream just breathe," he nodded and relaxed a bit.

"Hey Ran!"

While dream ran over to the boys I watched him with a smile, I really loved him. I laughed at myself, I turned to everyone and all I saw was smirks.

"Dude you guys are adorable," skeppy said. I froze, I forgot they were here.

"uh," I laughed nervously, "we are?" I questioned.

"yes." Bad said, I laughed.

"says the high school sweethearts since sophomore year," Bad and skeppy rolled their eyes.

"whatever," skeppy elongated the word.

"just get married already," Phil said shrugging.

I laughed along with everyone, they should get married. They basically are already, they just haven't made it official. I rolled my eyes and went over to dream to load him and Ranboo in the car.

"Hey kids," I said jokingly to Ranboo and Dream.

Dream rolled his eyes, laughing. He kissed me then grabbed Ranboo's hand, aw that's cute. I looked at Dream and Ranboo for a little longer before dream broke it up.

"Alright let's go Ranboo," Ranboo jumped excitedly.

"I'm so ready, you guys are going to have the best house!" I laughed at his actions, some surprise he's going to get.

I looked at dream, he was staring at Ranboo happily. Wow, Dream loves him just like a son. I laughed and looked away.

"What?"

"Nothing bub," I said getting into the car and starting the AC before we died from the heat.

"George," Ranboo said from the backseat.

"yes ran?" I asked smiling back at him through the mirror.

"do you think the house is going to be nice?" I laughed,

"Yes, Im sure it will be Ranboo."

"That's good,"

I laughed and focused fully on the road now while dream and ranboo messed around the whole ride, which was only about five minutes of driving.

My initial reaction when I saw the landscaping and the house itself, it looked so nice. I'm hoping the neighbors are here so I can see if they're nice, if we want to live here this close to someone they better be cool.

"Hey boys, you're George and Clay right?" I nodded,

"that's us, are the neighbors home?" I asked, the red-haired woman nodded.

"They make sure to be home when someone is touring, they don't want crappy neighbors." I smiled, cool they've got the same idea.

"From your knowledge they're cool?" Dream asked,

"Yes! They're actually very sweet, they have a little boy named Arther." She said smiling at ranboo,

"Arther...?" Ranboo asked, I made a confused look.

"yes! I'm sure you two could become good friends"

Ranboo nodded slowly, he looked dazed. I hit dream's shoulder then pointed to Ranboo, he laughed. I smiled but I was confused on his reason for laughing.

"I'll tell you later,"

1220 words
A/N
I love you guys so much, I really hope everyone knows how much it means for my story to be read by this many people. I really hope my story is staying engaging and interesting. Thank you for reading💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
50.8K 2.1K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
84.5K 5.3K 30
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
142K 1.9K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...