Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

Door Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... Meer

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

We're halfway there

765 22 4
Door Lieke4043

He gently lowers me on the bed, his lips making a trail from mine, over my jaw towards my neck where he sucks in the skin to leave his mark.
"How can I get this dress off you?" He asks.
"You can either pull it up over my head or down. Whatever you prefer. It doesn't have a zipper or anything."
Very quickly his hands disappear to the skirt of the dress, running over my thighs, pushing the dress up. He reveals the black lace hipster I'm wearing.

"Hmm I like these better than thongs to be honest. They are very sexy." He mumbles when he sees it.
"And a lot more comfortable, so get used to them." I grin.
"You would still be the sexiest woman in the world if you wore granny panties, so I really don't care. It's not like they are staying on very long." Making me laugh out loud.
"You would probably find me a lot less sexy once I get stretch marks, my tummy is sagging and my boobs are also droopy."

He pulls the dress over my head and then sits up with a serious look on his face.
"Do you mean once the baby is born?" He asks.
I nod, "yeah my body is going to look a lot different I think."
He pulls me up so he can look into my eyes.

"Listen, I don't care, if your body has stretch marks, they are warrior stripes, you've carried our baby inside you. Every single stretch mark will be proof of the miracle that your body has created. If you belly is a bit loose, that is also because your skin had to stretch to keep our baby safe. Another proof of what your body has been able to make.
Droopy boobs? To be honest I don't think that will happen, because they are so full. If they do decide gravity takes it's toll, then I will still think they are the most beautiful, because they have provided our baby with the food she needs to grow big and strong." His words cause the butterflies in my stomach to dance around.

"You will always be the most stunning woman in the world for me."
I fall into his arms, kissing him passionately as I push his shirt down his shoulders so I can feel his warm skin against mine.
He falls backwards on the bed, taking me with him.
"In a couple of weeks I wont be able to lie on top of you like this. My bump is already getting in the way." I smile as sit up on my knees, straddling him.
"There are plenty of positions we will be able to do even when your bump is much bigger. I may have asked Seb for tips at our wedding in Monaco." He actually starts to blush as he admits that.

"Show me what he told you." I smile, I don't have to tell him twice. He has definitely let go of the fear of hurting me.
Within a second I'm on my back with him between my thighs.
"I won't be able to lie on top of you either, but I don't have to." He sits up unbuttoning his pants, pushing them down together with his boxers so his hard cock is now pointing towards me, the tip shiny with his pre cum.
I haven't even touched him and he is hard as a rock.

He quickly gets up to get rid of his pants completely before kneeling back in between my legs. Now my panties are soon gone as well and I lie there, completely naked, his lust filled eyes wandering over my body.
I feel peanut moving so I take his hand to put it on the spot where I felt him.
He has to concentrate to feel it, but a smile appears when he feels the little pops against his hand again.

"Hey there my little girl, daddy loves you so much." He bends over to replace his hand with his lips, kissing the spot where our baby is wiggling around.
Even though I still think it's a boy, I almost hope it's a girl for Daniel, he is going to be the most amazing dad for a girl.
Not that he won't be the same for a boy, but I kinda want him to have his little princess. We will just have to wait a bit longer before we know.

His lips now move towards my breasts where he teases my nipples with his tongue. He then carefully sucks them in between his lips, sending sparks of pleasure to my core. I feel one hand in between my legs, his fingers sliding through my wet folds until he finds the little bud of nerves.
As soon as he starts to rub it I'm a whimpering mess underneath him.
His skillful fingers rub me while he pushes two inside me, massaging me from the inside until he has me squirming and screaming his name.

He pushes me all the way to the edge, but just not quite far enough to actually tip me over.
"Daniel please I'm so close." I moan, begging him to make me cum.
"I think it's time to show you the positions Seb suggested." He grins as he pulls away his hand from in between my thighs.
I try to squeeze my legs together, hoping to give myself just enough pressure to finish what he started, but he's still sitting on his knees in between my legs so I can't.

"First one." He puts my legs over his arms, spreading them even wider and pushing them up at the same time.
I feel the tip of his cock against my entrance, slowly sliding inside, my walls stretching to fit him. Because I was already on the verge of coming, the feeling of him filling me up pushes me over.
"Holy fuck, yes! Oh god Daniel!" I cry out as my orgasm washes over me.
My back arches, my fingers claw in the covers of the bed.

He starts to pull out, until it's just the tip that's inside me, before pushing back in. He's not doing it hard and fast, but he's really taking his time, enjoying the feeling of my walls clenching around him as my body contracts while I ride out my high.
"That's it baby, shit you feel amazing."
Every time he pushes himself inside me another wave comes over me. Until finally I relax under him, panting.

"Ok time for the second option." He says pulling out. "You get on your side." I turn on my side as he lies down behind me.
His hand grabs my thigh holding my leg up as he pushes himself inside me from behind.
"Oooh this feels even tighter than normal. God I love you so much my beautiful wife." He starts to fuck me a bit harder than just now. The angle in which he is fucking me now feels amazing. He rubs against my G-spot with every thrust.

"Make yourself cum for me baby, touch yourself." He groans in my ear, so I put one hand in between my legs, where I can feel our bodies are one.
I start to rub my clit, moaning as he keeps hitting the right spot over and over again. My juices are flowing over my thigh and fingers.
My muscles start to squeeze around his cock, trying to milk him, but he's not ready to cum yet.

Me on the other hand, as I let my fingers work together with Daniel, I am already getting very close to my second peak.
"I'm almost there, please don't stop!" I moan, but luckily he wasn't planning on teasing me again, so he keeps going. I tumble over the top for the second time, shaking against him.
"Good girl" he says once my body stops shaking.
I'm already drained of all my energy, but I know he's not done with me yet.

"I wanted to show you a third option, but I think that might be too much for now." He pulls out again, pushing me on my back.
"Your bump is not in the way just yet, so the other options can wait." He lies down on top of me, leaning on his hands so his body is not resting on me completely.
With his knees he spreads my legs, his lips find mine as he thrusts himself back inside me.

I let my fingers run through his hair, I love the way it feels and I also love his tough stubble against my skin as we kiss with all the love and passion we have for each other.
Our moans and the sound of our bodies hitting each other with his every thrust fill the room.
We are completely lost in each other when I reach my third orgasm, this time I have my nails digging in the skin on his back.

My internal muscles are squeezing him in sync with the waves of my orgasm. It pushes him over the edge as well and while he calls out my name I feel his hot seed shooting inside me.
His arms are shaking as he is still leaning on them to keep him from squashing me and peanut.
When he is drained of his cum, his rolls over on his back next to me.
"I like these wedding nights. We should get married more often." He grins as he's catching his breath.
"As if we need wedding night to have amazing sex." We always have mind blowing sex.

"I guess you're right, I love you baby, come here so I can hold you."
We sleep until very late the next morning before waking up for our last day in Perth. We go for a calm ride once again, the next time won't be for a long time.
Saying goodbye was hard, but we know we'll see everybody for the race in Melbourne.

After weeks of being away we are finally home in Monaco again. Exhausted we walk inside, where we take our suitcases to the bedroom. I'll do the laundry tomorrow, right now I just can't be bothered. All I want to do is take a shower and sleep.
We had a tough flight with quite some turbulence, so I've never been more relieved than I was when we finally touched ground in Nice.

When I walk into the bathroom I'm taken by surprise. I totally forgot the bath was getting installed while we were away.
"Ooooh yes!! I'm so going to take a bath!"
It's late so I just want to get into that tub, soak for a while and then go to bed.
"Babe! Are you going to join me?" I call to Daniel who comes in to see how they did.

"Oeh it looks very nice, I'm definitely joining you. Start filling that, so we can go to bed afterwards. I think we can use some sleep. Or a lot of it." He yawns as I turn on the warm water and squirt some bubble bath in the water as it starts to fill the tub.
I get some towels, so they are on a stool next to the bath, then I start to take off my clothes an chuck them in the laundry basket.
In just my underwear I get to the bedroom to grab a shirt as it's a lot colder in Europe.

It is winter here, so when we got out of the plane after spending weeks in the Australian heat, I though I was freezing. It will be a lot colder in Switzerland and I think even worse in Sweden. But I can't wait to see Seb and Mick drive in the snow, so I'll just have to dress really warm.
Daniel is staring at me when I'm walking to his closet to get a shirt, he has a lot of pretty oversized shirts which are fitting me better now.

There's absolutely no hiding my bump anymore, so that will be fun once we get back in the public eye. In Perth we have been pretty secluded, now here in Monaco I know a lot more fans will be walking around taking pictures. But I'm extremely proud of my growing tummy, so I don't think I'll mind too much. As long as they stay respectful.
I will be singing at the bar somewhere this week, it will be nice seeing the guys again, I haven't seen them since the Monaco wedding, so that's been over a month now.

"Come on handsome, the bath is full enough now" I check the temperature and it's perfect.
Daniel walks in and also chucks his clothes in the laundry basket.
"I'll run a load after the bath, I wanted to wait until tomorrow, but we only have a few days and I want to get it done before Switzerland." I say as I take of my underwear, I can feel Daniel eyes on my before I've even turned around.
"I know you're staring babe." I look back at him and I was right.

"Yeah well you can't blame me. Come on I want to sleep." He says after getting naked. First he gets in the warm water, sighing as he relaxes.
I follow him and sit in between his legs, so I can lean against his chest.
"Ok this is absolutely amazing. I didn't expect the bath to be so big. I'm really happy with it."

"I thought if you might give birth in the bath, then we need one that's big enough so you can be comfortable, we have enough room, so might as well get a big one."
I'm amazed, I might not even get a chance to use it for the birth, but still he took that option in consideration.
"I was thinking, how about we go shopping for the nursery tomorrow? We really need to get started on that, because as soon as the season starts we will hardly have time and I want to decorate it together." He mentions.

"Yeah that's a good idea. I would love to have a crib next to our bed as well. At least for the first couple of weeks. Or months I don't know. Especially if I can breastfeed, it would be so much easier if the baby was sleeping in our room."
"Sure at least we won't have to get out of bed to get her out of her room. I like that idea. So you want to breastfeed?" He asks making me nod.

"I would love to try, I know it might be difficult and it would mean that you wouldn't get to feed him as much, but if my milk factory works well I can always express milk so you can give the bottle for some feeds." We're halfway there so I'm starting to figure out more and more on how I hope we can do things.

"That's ok, I'll be on nappy duty. We all know breastmilk is super healthy and if you manage then that's great, but please don't put too much pressure on yourself. If things don't go the way you want, that doesn't mean you're a bad mom or anything." Shit why does he know me so well.

"I know, but I just want to do everything right. I know that's impossible as I have no idea what I'm doing. But I just worry that I'll end up as my mom." I can feel him tense up as he wraps his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder.
"There's no way in hell you can end up like your mom. You love our baby and you would do anything in your power to protect her, you proved that when Vanessa pushed you. Your first instinct was to turn so your stomach wouldn't catch the blow. You really have to let go of that fear, you won't become your mom. Not a chance."

Rationally I know he's right, but it's just something I worry about every now and then.
"So I decided on the name if we have a girl, do you want to hear it?" He suddenly asks me. I sit up a bit more and turn slightly so I can see him.
"Really?" He nods proudly. I think about if I want to know what he choose and then decide I don't.
"You know what, don't tell me. It will be a surprise just as the gender. I won't tell you what name I choose for a boy alright?"

I see him thinking about it as well, "alright, let's keep it a secret for each other until she arrives. I mean it's a girl anyways." I shake my head with a loving smile at this sweet man who is so convinced we're having a daughter.
"Ok so the nursery, let me hear your ideas on that." I tell him.
"Oh yeah I've been thinking about that as well. I think we both don't want to use very bright colors, but more neutral and soft right?" I nod.

"So I saw this nursery only that has a safari theme. It was so cute, but not too crazy. I saved some pictures in my phone I can show you when we are in bed." He gets excited so he starts to use his hands when he talks.
"Speaking off, let's get out of this tub and get to bed. I would love to see what you found before we can get some sleep." I suggest and I push myself up out of the tub.
"Damn you sexy lady." I hear Daniel say before I wrap myself in one of the towels.
"Yeah yeah, but not tonight. I'm actually exhausted." I don't think I've ever told him no sex tonight.

He yawns as he gets out, "don't worry I wouldn't make it through foreplay anyways. I'll make it up tomorrow." After brushing our teeth we pretty much fall into bed and he shows me the idea he has for the nursery. I think it's so cute and so pretty.
"Yes let's do something like this, that's adorable. But how are we going to make that tree in the corner?" I ask him when I see it.
"I'm sure we can find somebody to make that for us. But tomorrow we'll go furniture shopping for a room like this then ok?"
He puts away his phone as I nod and yawn at the same time.

"I loved it so much in Perth, but I have to admit it's nice to have some time with the two of us before going to Seb and Hanna. Especially with the two girls, it will be great, but also busy." First we have our 20 week scan Monday and then we are going to fly to Switzerland on Wednesday.
We wanted to drive first, but it's a 6,5 hour drive at least and now it's mid winter, so the risk of having to drive through snow and possible slippery circumstances, didn't feel right especially now with peanut.

"Are you going to sing this weekend at Duke?" Daniel asks, he knows I want to go while we are home, I just hadn't decided which days.
"Yeah I was thinking Friday and Saturday, I haven't been there for so long, I really feel like getting on that stage again. I just don't think I'll be jumping around as much. If I do I'll probably wet myself."

I hear Daniel snort as he tries not to laugh. "I told you that was possible, I even suggested to always take clean clothes with you. And now you don't want to jump because you are scared you'll wet yourself."
"Yeah yeah, here talk to your son, he's using my bladder as a trampoline already I think." I don't have to tell him twice, his big hand resting on my swollen belly.
"Baby girl, behave yourself, mommy doesn't want to pee her pants."
I feel a little thump under where Daniel has his hand and as his head shoots up, I know he felt it too.

His face expresses so much pride and joy and the amount of love I see in his eyes is more than I've ever seen before.
"I think she heard me." He moves down a bit in the bed until his face is next to my bump.
"Hey baby girl, I'm daddy and I'm so looking forward to meeting you." I feel another kick or something, so does Daniel.
"Yeah you can hear me I know, I love you so much already. But you stay in there for about 20 more weeks ok, you have a lot of growing to do first. As soon as you're here I'll hold you in my arms and I'll protect you from harm."

I don't want to cry, but hearing him talk to our baby makes my eyes water.
"And you be nice to mommy ok, she loves you too, so don't hurt her too much. Now go to sleep sweetheart. Mommy and daddy need some as well. Love you." After kissing my bump he pulls me back into his arms.

"If this really is a girl, you won't have eyes for me anymore." I laugh but he shakes his head.
"Don't worry, you both will be my everything, wether it's a girl or a boy. I have enough love for you and all the babies we are going to make together."
"Well let's start with this one first and then we'll see." I say yawning again. We don't say a word anymore as we are both just too exhausted.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.2K 842 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...
236K 4.1K 49
'Someone who has undergone challenges but continues to thrive despite everything they've gone through. Sometimes, you don't recognize a broken soul u...
598K 17.9K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
334K 5.3K 23
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 �...