Excalibur, The Knight of Hero...

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin, despite saving him from the Ursa. Everyone in the Academy turned... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 42

3.6K 67 36
By Darkdecade97

Jaune: 'So this is it'

Jaune is with Class 1-A or in his case, joining multiple teams in the battle. The Pro Heroes informed him it is best if he made copies that would serve as the Main Vanguard for the attack, at this point in time, Jaune's power has increased and evolved. He can now make a copy of himself that could use said Quirk at 100%, unlike before where he had to divide his power.

Right now, the main Jaune is with Endeavor and the other Pro Heroes, they head for the Hospital. Meanwhile the other Jaune is in the Rearguard, joining him are Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, Saiko, Inasa, and Raven.

While in another part of the city, the Vanguard team is overlooking the Villa as they prepare for the raid. Jaune sent a copy there, he is with Momo and the rest of the Hero Students and Remnant Students. But for the main part of the assault Jaune placed another copy there as well.

Kirishima: So Jaune, why aren't you in the front lines?

Coco: Yeah, out of all the Hero Students here. You're our most powerful hero we have and the same can be said for you Momo.

Momo looks at Coco and the others, the same goes for Jaune.

Kirishima: Yeah, with your Maiden powers this can be really useful for both of you to be in the front lines.

Jaune: That won't be necessary, Momo here will act as our trump card should the situation call for it. As for me, I already placed another copy of myself in the frontlines, I already boosted both Kaminari and Tokoyami's Quirk before and at this point in time, their Quirk has evolved entirely, so there is a reason why they are placed with my copy.

Momo: And Saiko is already in the rearguard alongside Raven. That part is our main concern, right Jaune.

Jaune: Yeah..... 'Let's hope I can do enough to prevent this event, with Gigantomachia gone our only main concern is Shigaraki and the Nomus that try to escape'

In the Rearguard area, they wait for the signal to attack. As usual Bakugo is being very impatient about it.

Bakugo: Damn it, why are we staying at the back? Send me to the front line!

Jaune: Calm down Bakugo. You only have a temporary license.

Todoroki nods at that as well.

Bakugo: Shut it! You have no say in this! You literally have two of you in different areas of this operation! Why can't you do the same for me?!

Iida: Calm down!

Jaune: 'I can sense that my copy is on the move and if they're inside then that means-'

Burnin: The vanguard is on the move. Let's move out!

Jaune changes into his armor and flies alongside Burnin and the others, they began heading in to the city.

Burnin: Head to the assigned area and evacuate the civilians. Is that clear?

Everyone: Roger!

Jaune: 'It has begun.'

In the Jaku General Hospital, Endeavor leads the Pro Heroes inside the Hospital. One of the Nurses leads them to the Doctor.

Endeavor: Mirko, White Rose, Excalibur head for the Morgue.

Mirko/Summer/Jaune: Right!

Jaune produces another copy of himself and grabs on to both Mirko and Summer. He switches to his armor as they sped to the Morgue.

Meanwhile, the Pro Heroes in the Hospital began evacuating the civilians out of there. Endeavor alongside Aizawa and Present Mic came face to face with the Doctor, Kyudai Garaki.

Endeavor: Are you the one? Creator of Nomus, All for One's right-hand man, the servant of evil. Surrender yourself now!

The Doctor is scared shitless that the Pro Heroes have arrived, meanwhile Jaune watches as Endeavor walks to the Doctor. He remembers a flashback with his talk with Nighteye

Flashback

Nighteye: So you have the same ability as my Quirk?

Both Jaune and Nighteye are in one of the conference rooms in UA.

Jaune: More like a more evolved version added with Magic called Clairvoyance, I saw the future Sir and it was bad.

Nighteye: How bad?

Jaune: Bad. Shigaraki will now get the power of All for One and his Quirk will get so much worse. People will die and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Nighteye: And with what you learned. You are trying to find ways to stop this, Yes?

Jaune nods, now he understood why Nighteye didn't want to use his Quirk. The ability to see into the future is both a blessing and a curse.

Nighteye: (Sighs) It can't be helped, but I will help you. Can you allow me to see through the events thar you see?

Jaune: I can actually.

Nighteye: Good. Call Nezu, Summer, and Aizawa here. It's time we have a discussion about this and hope we can change the future. We've done so before and we can do it again. 

Flashback Ends

Jaune quickly brings out a spear and dashes to the Doctor, he stabs him in the chest and raises him up in the air.

One of the Nurses saw what Jaune did and rushed out to the Doctor.

Nurse: What are you doing to him?!

Jaune: This is not him, the real Doctor is down in the basement with the Nomus. This one right in front of us is a copy made by Twice, get everyone out of here now. The Nomus are headed here soon.

The Doctor was shocked, how did this Boy know of this.

Garaki: H-how-

He was cut off when Jaune sliced his body in half and he was right. The entire body of the Doctor turned into liquid.

Jaune: I'll summon more of my Knights to help with the evacuation. This place will turn into a warzone in a matter of minutes.

He contacts Summer regarding the situation.

Jaune: White Rose, how close are you to the Nomus' lair?

Jaune is zooming down to the basement with Mirko and Summer in hand. A few meters ahead, they see a group of Nomus in sight.

Summer: Close enough. Jaune, throw me!

Mirko: The same goes for me! Can't wait to use this bad boy!

Mirko has a giant axe that Jaune summoned for her, the weapon filled with numerous enchantments that will make sure the Nomu stay dead.

Jaune then spins around and threw Summer and Mirko as far as he can. In the air, Mirko cut down the Nomus with the axe, you can see that one slice is able to take them down for good. Sunmer on the otherhand uses her Magic and freezes the Nomus entire body and then smashes them into pieces. Meanwhile Jaune zooms past them and makes a break for the lab.

Inside the Lab, the Doctor is freaking out. With Jaune knowing his plans, he is trying to rush the procedure with Shigaraki in hopes that he would be able to stop him.

Suddenly he hears the sound of something crashing in the lab and sees Jaune has arrived. He screams in fear, Jaune quickly switched armors.

After that, his arms began getting engulfed with flames and lava even spilling out of them. He raises his arms up and smashes them in the ground, multiple explosions occurred as lava burst out from under the ground. They all targeted the Nomus still in the Capsules, the results led to them exploding into molten lava. Leading to a chain effect where multiple capsules in the lab explode, sparks and electricity fly out.

The Doctor is now fearing for his life, he didn't expect Jaune to legitimately destroy the capsules. This isn't part of the plan and right now, he needs to get the hell out of here, before he was about to run off. The ground suddenly forms up around him, encasing him in some sort of tomb with only his face being seen, he looks and sees that the device he was holding is now on the floor.

Garaka: No!

It was destroyed when Mirko appears and smashes it with the axe, Summer arrives uses her Magic to encase Garaki with the earth element so he won't escape.

Summer: Excalibur, is the Doctor being affected by Twice's Quirk.

Jaune: No, this is the real one.

Summer: Good.

As Summer began contacting the Pro Heroes outside.

Summer: We've secured the Doctor. Excalibur is destroying the rest of the lab and we're heading to the Capsule with Shigaraki in it.

Outside, the rest of the Pro Heroes are tending with the evacuation. With the help of Jaune's Summons.

The evacuation is going ahead of schedule, so far all of the citizens are evacuated from the city, with only a few more remaining. To prevent anyone from entering the summons made a wall using their shields, that way if they were able to spot any villain trying to escape, they would know.

Endeavor: Eraser. Excalibur, White Rose, and Mirko we're able to secure the Doctor. It's time we send backup.

Aizawa: Right, I'll send a team and head to the Morgue.

Aizawa sprints to the Hospital while Endeavor watches the evacuation, Jaune on the otherhand is perched on the rooftop of the Hospital and looking
over the battle happening in the Villa soon.

Meanwhile in the Villa's side of things, Edgeshot alongside the Pro Heroes and are also joined by a copy of Jaune move their way to the Villa.

Sero: It's almost time. Stand up, Grape Juice.

Mineta: Why? The read guard is supposed to capture any enemy that slips through. If we tried too hard, it would be disrespectful to the vanguard who are risking their lives.

Sero: Just stand up. We faced an army of terrorists and Grimm, this will be nothing.

Pro Hero: It has begun.

Mineta: That's too sudden!

Jiro is with Momo, Jaune, and Kashiko. Jaune and Momo are now sensing the auras getting an idea on what's happening. Jiro and Kashiko are using their Quirks, with Kashiko looking at the map, spotting out the enemy as well as their allies.

Kashiko: They are on the move and so far the Villains don't know.

Jaune: And we need to keep it that way.

Pro Hero: The heroes are assembled on an u precedented scale. However, we mustn't let our guard down. On the contrary, we need so many pro heroes, meaning our enemies are very poweful.

Jiro: Tokoyami should do well, but what about Kaminari?

Jaune: Both of them will do well, especially Kaminari. There was a reason why I trained him after School Jiro and today will the moment you see a new power within him.

Momo: The same can be said for all of you, with what we discussed with Midoriya, this will be the ripping point in this battle.

The Pro Heroes are sprinting their way to the Villa. Kaminari is close by Midnight and Jaune, with him looking very anxious right now.

Midnight: You gave us your word, didn't you?

Kaminari: Well...I didn't want to turn down the offer in front of everyone...I didn't want everyone to think I was useless or anything.

Jaune: But you aren't useless Kaminari, the training we did will show just what you're made off. Plus, you faced the White Fang and Grimm back in Remnant, so this will be a piece of cake.

Midnight: He's right you know. We need your strenght.

Tokoyami: Jaune and Midnight are right, we faced things worse than this and pulled through. We just have to believe in ourselves for this and know we'll come out of this alive.

The Pro Heroes finally reached the Villa as Cementoss rushes in and began using his Quirk.

Cementoss: I'll open a path!

The ground turns into cement, the liquid heads straight for the Villa. Inside, one of the Villains known as Skeptic, is holding a laptop and jogging in a panic.

Skeptic: Are the enemies coming? Bubaigawara, this is all on you! Where did he go? Darn it! He ruined everything! This is bad! 'I've been keeping an eye on Hawks since then. He didn't do anything suspicious. I was fooled, but it's not my fault. Because of Bubaigawara.'

Then he suddenly shouts to all PLF Members

Skeptic: The Heroes are coming!

And he was right, the walls of the Villa start opening up. Rubble and debris falling to the ground.

PLF Member: The concrete warped!

PLF Members: What's happening?! What is going on?

Skeptic: The meeting has been cancelled! Inform the council now! Guerilla Regiment, Human Wave Regiment, head for the entrance! Support Regiment, mobilize! Intel Regiment, head for the council! We fell for their trick, Mr. Skeptic.

Skeptic turns around and saw one of the Vice Captain.

Vice Captain: Let's change the mood up.

A spark can be seen in his cigarette, he gives off a smirk.

Outside the Villa, Cementoss continues to use his Quirk, causing the entire building to open up. Two huge holes can be seen in the aftermath of it. The Heroes now make their way into the Villa.

Edgeshot: Do not let any of them pass! They have been trained to give up their lives for their goal! If any of them slip through, our allies on the other site will be in danger! We must press on and stop them!

Jaune: Oy, Kaminari I hope you're ready for this. Once I give you the signal, unleash hell.

Kaminari: R-r-right!

Jaune: And do it for her Kaminari. Show her what you are truly made off.

Kaminari looks at the Villa and clenches his fist, ready to unleash his new found power.

Vice Captain: We are in danger because we have to wait for Shigaraki. We could have just started the fight first.

The Vice Captain can be seen preparing a taser.

Vice Captain: And now...liberation and revolution!

PLF Member: The Vice Captian is using that move again.

Suddenly his hands start emitting electricty.

PLF Member: Stand down or you'll get caught up in the blast!

Vice Captain: Having a bigger number means nothing to me. Increasing the charges and releasing them, my Quirk is the Storngest and superior to all!

The Vice Captain is now engulfed with electricty all over his body, his arms now emitting blue electricty.

Edgeshot: He's going to unleash a wide-range attack.

Jaune: Kaminari now!

Kaminari nods and zooms past the Pro Heroes, with the Quirk being more evolved, thanks to Jaune. He zooms past them with only leaving a trail of electricty, he became faster than the speed of light, essentially surpassing a certain Atlas prick.

Vice Captain: Super Dischage, Thudernet!

The Vice Captain then fires off a large burst of electricity headed straight for the Pro Heroes. But Kaminari zoomed in appearing in front of Edgeshot and smirks. The Vice Captain was absolutely shocked by this turn of events

Vice Captain: What? My electricity is being absorbed?

Kaminari absorbed all of the Vice Captain's electricity and gives off a huge cocky smirk towards the PLF members.

Kaminari: Well, would look at that, I absorbed one of the Commander's Quirks. I think now is the time to show you all what I'm truly made off!

More and more electricity starts emitting around Kaminari's body.

Kaminari: It's time for me to go Overload!

Kaminari then shoot out a huge beam of electricity towards the sky, the clouds move closer to him as lighting began shooting out and targeting the Villains. With them getting blown away or electrocuted by them.

Vice Captain: What-what is going on?! What is this kid?!

The beam continues shooting out to the sky as the Pro Heroes and PLF members step back as Kaminari finally came into view. Let's just everyone was shocked when they saw what Kaminari became.

Jaune just gives off a smirk and is proud of Kaminari.

Jaune: He did it.

Kaminari stands 15 ft tall and towers over everyone. He raises his arms up and slams them into the ground, a huge wave of electricity heads to the Villa, those that were unlucky enough were electrocuted. Kaminari made sure not to kill them, but let's just say they won't be standing up for quite a while.

Inside the Villa, Skeptic is back at the surveillance when everything started to go haywire, due to the amount of electricity caused by Kaminari. It triggered an overload causing all electronics to explode.

Skeptic: No! No! No! NO!!!! Whatever that brat did destroyed all our surveillance and communications! We can't get a clear line to the other units!

Skeptic went to check on his laptop but saw that it was fried due to the electricity, in his fear and anger, he slams the laptop to the ground and runs off outside.

The operation in the Villa is going to the Hero's favor so far. Due to Kaminari eliminating majority of the PLF's main force, thanks to his attack. The rest of the Pro Heroes charged to the Villa, Edgeshot uses his super move agaisnt a group of them.

Edgeshot: Ninpo, Thousand Sheet Pierce!

Edgeshot flattens and twists himself into a pointed string and then pierces the villains before cutting off their blood flow and knocking them unconscious.

Edgeshot: I opened up a tiny hole in your lungs. If you move, you could get yourself killed. Stay still and it will heal very soon.

Midnight jumps and began using her Quirk to put them into sleep, she was also now joined by Fujimi. He fired rounds from his Hero Costume, once those Canisters explode. All the PLF Members turned into Zombies.

Kamui: Lacquered Chain Prison!

Kamui uses his super move and shoots out the wood from one of his arms and surrounds the PLF members with it to immobilize them.

PLF Member: It's getting hectic here! I won't go down without taking some if you with me!

Suddenly the PLM Members start sinking into the ground. Juzo uses his Quirk to turn the ground into liquid. Once he sees the PLM Members sinking to the ground, he added a new feature to his Quirk courtesy of Jaune that allows him to harden certain areas while keeping the rest liquid, essentailly trapping the Villains.

Gang Orca: Well done Mudman

Komori uses her Quirk to produce Mushrooms all over the Villains

And now, thanks to Jaune's Quirk upgrading her Quirk. She can now summon Mushroom minions to her aid. As they began subduing the rest of the them.

But unknown to them. Something else was happening inside the Villa. We now see Twice on tne ground in a weird postion with feathers surrounding him, waiting to pierce through him. There, we see Hawks standing just by the door.

Twice: Hey....what is going on now? Tell me.

Back with the Pro Heroes, Tokoyami is running alongside Fatgum and Amajiki

Fatgum: According to out intel, a large number of villains are gathering underground. There were several routes to their hideout, but the other Heroes sealed them off. Their only way out is through the five underground routes that lead to the house. The entrances are out of range for Cementoss.

Tokoyami: Which means it falls to us to close them off.

Fatgum: Indeed. You're a good kid. Let's go!

The three of them come face to face with a horde of PLF Members.

PLF Member: How did they know about our Tunnel?

PLF Member: Defend this place with all you have!

Fatgum: We're counting on you, Suneater.

Amajiki now with the horns of a Bull, tne body of a horse, and vines that have pineapples and durian in them began his attack, taking out the PLF Members.

Amajiki: Multiple Manifestation, Chimera Centaur!

Fatgum: That was So cool! Say it again!

Amajiki is kneeling on the ground with his hands in his face, embarassed.

Amajiki: Don't embarrass me!

Fatgum: Show them what you got. Show us your true strenght. Show us that go fly power that instantly seals off the long tunnel!

Fatgum blocks the door to the underground. Tokoyami zooms past him, heading straight down, he uses a new aspect of his Quirk and now created wings as he flies down to the underground.

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow! It's time!

Dark Shadow appears and now transforms into something else entirely as he merges with Tokoyami. Both of them becoming a huge mythical bird.

The now fused Tokoyami and Dark Shadow roars and began flying to the underground, destroying anything in it's path. There, they came across Re-Destro alongside his guards.

PLF Guard: Watch out! Re-Destro!

Re-Destro activates his Quirk and began stopping the Tokoyami's attack, pushing him back. But this time around it fails as Re-Destro's mechanical legs fail and gets sent flying through the wall. Tokoyami now reached the underground base of the PLF.

From there, Tokoyami sent a swarm of ravens to deal with them as he returns back to Fatgum.

Fatgum: Amazing! Guess that training with Excalibur paid off.

As both Tokoyami and Fatgum leave the stairway, Dark Shadow began talking to him.

Dark Shadow: Fumikage, do you remember what Jaune told us the night before the operation.

Tokoyami: Yes, I do.

Flashback

Jaune and Tokoyami are in Jaune's room as Jaune gave him a paper filled with instructions regarding the operation tomorrow.

Tokoyami: So, what is this about? From what I can tell by reading this. This is about what's happening tomorrow, right?

Jaune: Yes. Thanks to my ability of Clairvoyance, I can see major events that will happen tomorrow and with the help of some of the UA Staff and Pro Heroes, we can prevent certain situations from happening and one of them involves your mentor, Hawks.

Tokoyami: I see. Tell me what I need to do.

Flashback Ends

Tokoyami and Fatgum are now outside and heading back to the others.

Tokoyami: 'If I remember right, Jaune told me that something will happen to Hawks during the operation and he was nearly killed. Luckily, he said that I was the one that saved him. But now.'

As Tokoyami looks at the Villa and tries to pinpoint the location where Jaune described, where Hawks' location is going to be. So far, he believes he found where it is.

Tokoyami: 'Let's hope I'm not too late'

Tokoyami stops running and Fatgum sees him.

Fatgum: Hey, why did you-

He sees Tokoyami split into two. He was shocked, he didn't know he could do this. What he saw was two Tokoyami's beside two Dark Shadows who now have changed into some sort of fiery Crow or Raven.

The Blue one went off somewhere to the Villa, while the one in red stayed.

Tokoyami: Jaune informed me something is happening with Hawks right now. I have a feeling I j ow where he is and sent a copy to rescue him.

Fatgum: I see. Well, let's hope he's all right.

Tokoyami: Let's hope so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.8K 72
after the battle of trihexa issei did his best to defeat the beast and albion help him but when trihexa saw albion is about to attack the beast decid...
18.9K 289 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...
5.3K 113 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
73.8K 1.1K 38
Jaune family is killed and he is somehow spared by the Grimm, A pack of Beowulfs travales with Jaune and Protect him...Jaune has Become the Knight to...