My Chaos Academia: Brotherhoo...

By Empe_ror99

(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a po... More

Chapter 1: Thank you for dying, come back soon! ☆
Chapter 2: Butterfly Effect ☆
Chapter 3: Intelligence Boost! E = mc² ☆
Chapter 4: Monster ☆
Chapter 5: Everywhere and Nowhere! ☆
Chapter 6: Sweet but Psycho ☆
Chapter 7: The Imposter Among Us ☆
Chapter 8: Ultra Despair Kids - Eri ☆
Chapter 9: Ultra Despair Kids - Child Emperor ☆
Chapter 10: The Cat and Mouse Game is ON! ☆
Chapter 11: Connection Lost ☆
Recipe for Chaos (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)
Problem Child (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)
World! I am Child Emperor!
A Real Threat
Villains! Assemble!
Turning Point
My Playground
Little Manipulator
Winter is Coming
Chaos Force
Caught up
The Chaos Tower: Sharp Claws
This Is The Way
A Catchy Song
Child's Play
Around the World
Hero and Villain
Dark Hero
All Might Bizarre Adventure
Team Hydra
You Win or You Die
Gremlins
An Even Fight and Two Angry Women
A Little Problem
Deadly Sin
Waku~Waku! Aldera Junior High
Fuyumi-Sensei
London Bridge is Falling Down~
Game Over
Ass in Danger
Catch Me If You Can!
Unstoppable!
Bang!
Dessert Time
He who laughs last laughs best.
Chaotic Symphony Part 1
Chaotic Symphony Part 2: Endgame
Secret ~ Secret and the Hydra-Quinjet!
Under Siege!
Megalovania!
Abracadabra!
Abracadabra! Part 2!
Tokyo Tower has fallen!
Hail Hydra!
The Final Boss Is Coming!
The Final Boss is here...
Fight or Run!
A Dark Force Stalking In The Shadows.
An Offline Adventure!
Chapter 57 Our Little Brother...
It's Tea Time!
An unfair world and the Villain~Tuber.
Welcome to Musutafu City... Home of Hydra
Chapter 61 Holding Out For A Hero - Part 1
Chapter 62 Holding Out For A Hero... Part 2
Chapter 63: Level Completed

Furby-Apocalypse! (This chapter will be rewritten soon!)

4.4K 182 50
By Empe_ror99

Chapter 9 Furby-Apocalypse!

POV Naomasa Tsukauchi

"Keep civilians away from the area!" I exclaim for the fifth time, this whole situation turned into complete chaos. What would be a small operation to stop a group of villains from fighting each other quickly turned into a larger operation as they were led into an underground fighting arena packed with villains.

Several heroes belonging to the first squad that was sent out were severely injured due to the number of villains they faced. However, with the arrival of reinforcements and heavy hitters like Ingenium, Snipe, and Ectoplasm, the rest of the villains should soon be caught.

"Is there any information on Eraser Head and his group?" I ask one of my subordinates in charge of communications.

"Negative sir, something is interfering with their radios." Said quickly my subordinate. Since the operation began all contact with Eraser Head, Present Mic, and Midnight was completely lost. Something in this whole situation I don't like at all.

"Keep safe." I whisper narrowing my eyes in the direction of the damn stadium.

Several rookie heroes along with the police are surrounding the entire perimeter to prevent any civilians from getting involved and thus prevent the remaining villains from escaping. However, it is evident that many villains managed to escape before the reinforcements arrived.

"Tonight couldn't get any worse." I sigh heavily. Most of the heroes in the top 10 are not in the city or will take hours to arrive while All Might is not in Japan.

At that, one of the rookie heroes approaches my direction holding a toy in his hands. "Detective Tsukauchi-san, some of these strange toys have been appearing all over the area." Says the rookie hero stuttering a bit. At this, I raise an eyebrow in his direction which makes him nervous.

"Did they appear out of nowhere?" I ask suspiciously looking at the strange toy in the rookie hero's hands and then snatching it out of his hands as I examine it closely. "It's a Furby." I say with confusion plastered on my face as I look at a small engraving on the bottom of the toy.

*** If you find yourself reading this, it's most likely too late~ Made by Child Emperor. ***

"Put this in an evidence bag for further analysis later." I say rubbing my eyes as I hand the strange toy to the rookie hero. There are more important things right now than solving the mystery of missing toys.

"Right away detective-san." Says the rookie hero walking away from me with the strange toy in his hands.

"But what the hell!" Exclaims the rookie hero calling my attention along with some nearby heroes and police. "Its eyes changed color, that was terrifying." He sighs scratching his head nervously.

At that moment, a shiver runs through my entire body as I begin to hear some exclamations from policemen and heroes pointing to the nearby alleys or under some vehicles.

Dozens of robotic red eyes are watching us from the darkness.

"Detective-san something is wrong with this Furby, it is opening its mouth and a light..." That is all the rookie hero says before his eyes widen in horror and a laugh from the Furby stops me in my tracks.

*Hee-hee-hee*

Then everything went to hell.

__________________________

POV Isamu

My laptop retracts into my backpack as I place both hands around my waist watching as a cute little Furby falls to the ground from the hole in the wall drawing the attention of the heroes, especially Ingenium.

Ingenium quickly walks up to the Furby and picks it up off the ground inspecting the toy. "It's a Furby, it's not dangerous, my little brother has some of them at home. How did this get here?" Ingenium quickly asks, however, numerous explosions begin to occur elsewhere in the facility and outside causing the heroes to tense up.

"What is happening?!" One of the Ectoplasm clones exclaimed as a lopsided smile spreads behind my gas mask. Everything is going according to plan.

"Get away from that toy right now!" Eraser Head yells as Ingenium's eyes widen in horror as he understands the situation. In that, Furby's eyes turn dark red as Ingenium tries to throw the toy away from him, however, an explosion engulfs him.

"Ingenium!" several heroes scream in panic.

__________________________

Furby-Boom! (Experimental)

A small Furby is configured with a small artificial intelligence in order to chase the target. Once the target is within range, it will detonate causing a small explosion. It can also fire a small non-lethal laser through its mouth, however, it will cause a painful burn.

__________________________

"You have to resist, Ingenium!" Midnight yells wrapping a nasty wound in Ingenium's arms as she applies first aid. "He needs medical attention, urgently." She says quickly as explosions and gunshots are heard outside.

"Was this all part of your plan? You were the person who called the heroes and unleashed all this chaos? No?" Eraser Head asks narrowing his eyes in my direction as his hair levitates in the air clutching his capture weapon tightly with a look of fury plastered all over his face.

"Exactly!" I exclaim cheekily making a small bow as if it were a show. This revelation makes the rest of the heroes look at me with wide eyes except for Eraser Head and Ingenium.

"And like every show, there has to be an extraordinary ending, and what better ending than an explosion, or rather many explosions, after all..." I say placing both hands on my waist proudly.

"Art is an explosion!" I exclaim happily as numerous explosions occur around the arena, precisely on the walls creating huge holes from which dozens of robotic red eyes focus their gaze in the direction of the heroes.

"I think this solves the case of the missing Furbies, however, I have a bad feeling about this." Present Mic says with a pale face.

"Start the Furby-Apocalypse! Hah!" I exclaimed with a predatory grin on my face.

~

~

~

Then from all directions small non-lethal but very painful lasers start shooting out of the Furbies' mouths as they close in and explode near the heroes.

"Damn!" Snipe exclaims, drawing his gun and starting to shoot in the direction of the Furbies causing some explosions in the distance, however, one of his bullets hits the heads of several Furbies while the bullet suddenly changes direction heading straight for me.

"Let's go!" I exclaim as my robotic tentacles quickly unfurl from my pack and get between me and the bullet. However, more bullets are headed my way which causes lots of sparks to erupt around me as my mechanical tentacles shield me from the shots. He is using rubber bullets to not hurt me!

Several lasers hit Snipe causing him to stop firing at me and start taking cover behind some debris. "We have to eliminate these devilish toys before we face the child." Snipe growls and quickly reloads his gun as the Furbies begin to surround him.

Present Mic uses his quirk by sending sonic attacks at the horde of Furbies burying many of them under rubble. "Haaah!!!" He screams in pain sending a sonic wave at another group of Furbies after receiving some burns. "Burn, burn, burn." He takes cover behind a large rock only to find a Furby waiting for him with red eyes.

*Hee-hee-hee*

At this, Present Mic quickly jumps with a panicked yell to a safe distance from the Furby while protecting himself from the blast. "I want to go home!" He exclaims as another group of Furbies approaches him.

A whip rips one of the Furbies in half as Midnight stands in front of Ingenium who is unconscious. "When I get my hands on that kid!" She exclaims hitting her whip against the ground.

Ectoplasm clones are scattered around the arena fighting and exploding in droves as the number of Furbies begins to dwindle due to spam from Ectoplasm clones. Pretty sneaky!

As for Eraser Head, he seems to have become obsessed with me as he finds himself quickly blasting through and destroying Furbies that get in his way without giving them a chance to detonate. At that, his capture weapon lunges toward me.

"I can't stay and play any longer, my bedtime is coming up." I say blatantly bringing my shoes together several times which causes a switch to activate and I begin to rise slowly into the air. "To infinity and beyond!" I exclaimed reaching both hands towards the night sky with a shitty smile on my face.

__________________________

Three-Dimensional Rocket-Shoes

Nike shoes that are integrated with a small but powerful propellant developed by Isamu that allows the user to rise and defy gravity thanks to a complicated algorithm and aerodynamic improvements. However, they can only work for a short time before overheating.

For more complex aerial maneuvers small hooks can be shot from Isamu's belt in order to attach to any structure.

__________________________

"I will not let you escape! Child Emperor!" Eraser Head exclaims as his capture weapon wraps around one of my robotic tentacles that got between me and his capture weapon. The robotic tentacle quickly decouples causing Eraser Head to fall to the ground along with the robotic tentacle.

"Better luck next time!" I exclaim rising in the air and showing a peace sign with my fingers.

"It seems that this child needs special attention." A rather deep voice reaches my ears as I watch in fascination as a giant clone of Ectoplasm begins to spawn all over the middle of the arena as a loud roar is produced by Titan-Ectoplasm as his gigantic mouth rapidly approaches me.

"Nah, you don't want to eat me." I say into the mouth of Titan-Ectoplasm smiling behind my gas mask as my remaining robotic tentacles are suspended at full power, thus preventing the Titan-Ectoplasm from closing his mouth and trapping me completely. At that, I unfold my sniper umbrella and energy begins to gather around the tip of the umbrella.

"I'm too sweet! Hah!" I brazenly exclaim pressing the trigger as the Titan-Ectoplasm explodes into hundreds of pieces.

Before the stunned gazes of the heroes, I rise into the air while getting a spectacular view of all the chaos I have created. Heroes and cops find themselves fighting outside the stadium as lasers light up the surroundings along with explosions. It's a war zone down there.

Having had enough fun for one night, I start to quickly move away from the area, however, a flying Figure gets in front of me. "Where do you think you are going?" Hawks asks with his arms crossed looking at me intently.

What is Hawks doing here? He was supposed to be across the country for an interview.

"Huh, you shouldn't be here, you'll ruin my escape plan." I say holding my sniper umbrella with both hands as I find myself hovering at a safe distance from him.

"So much destruction, so much chaos caused by a little kid. I am quite impressed and very horrified." Hawks says looking at all the chaos around below us. "However, you are in big trouble." He says shaking his head as he sighs.

I guess it's lucky that I have contingency plans for different situations... Including this situation.

"Do you have something to say?" He asks narrowing his eyes at me as his wings spread.

"Catch Me If You Can!" I exclaimed with a shitty smile from behind my gas mask, propelling myself in the direction of downtown as my little heart pounded furiously and my weapons began to unfurl.

Then the explosions began to light up the night sky causing chaos and panic throughout the city.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 921 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...
2.4K 61 11
This is a rewritten version of my first Wattpad. I decided to rewrite it because I was totally stuck on what to write, and couldn't rid the thought o...
15.6K 959 47
I adamantly rejected the notion of my weakness! Despite the prevailing belief that an omega is meant to be sheltered, who was I to seek protection? T...
331K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...