Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Choices

953 18 0
By Lieke4043

Seeing him licking his fingers, I bite my lip. It turns me on even more than I already was.
I just had a mind blowing orgasm, but the way he's looking at me right now, just makes me want more and more. Damn why is he so freaking sexy.
"Move up on the bed a bit." He commands and I quickly push myself up towards our pillows.
He kneels in between my legs, as he leans forward his lips find mine again.
Our tongues swirl around each other, slowly, taking time to enjoy each other fully.
I feel his cock push against the inside of my thigh. I didn't expect it to be hard again so fast after he came.

"Babe please, I want you, but not if it will hurt you." I tell him, but as soon as I finished my sentence he just fills me up in one hard thrust, showing me he's perfectly fine.
"Ooooh fuck yes!" I cry out when I feel his every inch against my walls, stretching me to fit him.
I have never felt pain even though he is massive, it just feels like I've died and gone to heaven every single time.
"Oh baby, this feels so good. I needed this so much. I needed you around me so badly."

He plunges his lips on mine again, before he starts to properly fuck me.
He's not taking it easy at all, his thighs are smacking against mine every time he pounds inside me.
I stop worrying over him possibly being in pain. The way he's going for it I guess he doesn't feel it at all.
Suddenly he slows down, "if I keep going at that pace I'm gonna fill you up already and I want to enjoy this a lot longer."
His thrusts are now more gentle, pulling almost completely out, before pushing his hips forward to fill me up again.

He lowers his head and starts to place hot kisses on my breasts before taking my nipple in between his lips to suck it.
His tongue flicks over it and he carefully tugs it with his teeth, making me gasp with pleasure.
When he lets go of my nipple I look into his eyes and I can tell he's starting to struggle. I realize his body is probably protesting, but I don't want to ask him.
Instead I pull him in for a kiss "lie down babe, I want to fuck you now." I say after we break apart and there's a glimpse of relief in his eyes.

He pulls out and rolls on his back, I put my leg over him and lower myself until I feel his tip sliding in between my labia.
I hold stil for a bit, teasing him as he lets out a frustrated growl.
"Ah baby please ride me. Stop teasing you drive me crazy." He grabs my hips and pulls me down so he fills me up again. This time even deeper as I'm on top now.

I start rocking my hips, which causes my clit to run against his pubic hair, driving me over the edge almost immediately.
His fingers rubbing my nipples is what pushes me over completely, making my body tremble as a second mind blowing orgasm hits me.
I cry out his name, throwing my head back as I ride out the waves of pleasure rushing through me.

My walls clench around him, milking him, but he is really restraining himself from cumming.
"Now fuck me baby, make me fill you up with my seed."
I've come back to earth as the orgasm has faded and I start to properly fuck him. Moving up and down over his thick, massive cock. His hands on my hips pulling me down hard every single time.
"That's it baby, I'm so close. God look at you, your the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much."

"I love you to my honey badger. Oh god I'm going to cum again soon." I lean back a bit, my hands on his thighs for support. Changing the angle, making his cock rub against my G-spot, letting my juices flow abundantly.
"Oh baby cum with me, I'm there. Jesus you're so fucking hot." He groans as I feel his cock start to pulsate and twitch inside me.
I only need 3 more seconds until I cum hard, my body shaking uncontrollably. I feel his hot seed shooting inside me. His body also trembling with the intensity of his orgasm.

We both cry out each others names and I feel tears running down my face. Not because I'm sad, but because I'm overwhelmed with my orgasm and the emotions of almost losing him and now having him inside me again. Giving each other mind blowing orgasms.
He puts his knees up and I lean against them with him still inside me. The last waves of our orgasms fade and his cock completely drained of his seed.

I let him slide out of me, he is still semi hard and covered in my juices and his cum.
As I get off him I lower my head to lick him clean completely. Making his body twitch every time I go over his tip.
"Baby please it's too much. Give me a couple of hours and I'm all yours again. But I'm spent."
I grin as I lie down beside him. "I just needed to clean up the mess we made. I need some time as well."
He turns his head towards me, catching my lips with his.
"Thanks for making my life so much better. I can't wait to call you my wife. Mrs Ricciardo."

I smile. "I really love the sound of that. Soon to be husband." We both feel a bit sleepy and doze off to sleep pretty soon.
After we wake up from our nap, we make love again, before going to the shop to get some food for the next couple of days.

Back home I text Paul to tell him I'm available to join them tomorrow at Duke to sing.
He immediately texts me back that they will definitely need me tomorrow as it's request night. I haven't heard of it before, but apparently the guests can put in requests of songs they want the band to play and if I'm there they will be able to do a lot more, because there's always a lot of requests for songs sang by female singers. And Paul has an amazing voice, but he can't do a Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey song. At least not the way the people ask for.

After that Daniel and I decide to check Instagram. We haven't really yet, because we just don't really care about social media, but since the announcements from McLaren and Red Bull and also his own video message. His social media has been blowing up, so we sit down to go through the reactions.
I'm really pleased to see so many messages of support have poured in. People are welcoming him back to Red Bull with so much love.
Unfortunately there's also plenty of people who say he's done for and it's going to bring Red Bull down.

It definitely affects him even though he doesn't want to admit it.
I see his face drop every time he reads some comments that say he should just retire because he's never going to race at the front.

"Babe, please don't let them get to you. It's only the few who feel the need to be nasty. Do you see how many people are over the moon to have you back at Red Bull? The announcement itself has over a million likes. The fans love you, they want you to succeed. The people that say hateful things aren't fans. They're just a bunch of wankers, if I may quote Gunther, who have nothing better to do with their lives. Don't let them bring you down." I tell him when I take his phone away from him.

"I know, it shouldn't bother me, but I'm only human. It hurts. They don't even really know me, they don't know how much the last couple of years have weighed on me. Why do some people feel the need to be so cruel and hateful. What did I do to them to make them feel that way about me?"

I pull him against me, his head resting on my shoulder "there's nothing you did to make them act like that. It's just their nasty personalities and the fact that they are safe behind their phone or tablet. They would probably never say those things in your face, because they are too scared."
He gives me a kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you baby. I know you are right." I hear him sigh.
"If people would say these things about me I wouldn't like it either." I say but I hear Daniel clear his throat and I realize what he means. "Oh right I guess they already do that. I'm a gold digging nobody who only wants to be with you to get famous."

My fingers comb through his dark curls, massaging his scalp. I can feel him relax a bit more as he leans against me.
"Let's watch a movie and then maybe we can cook dinner together?" I suggest, he chuckles as a response. "You know I'm not the best cook right?"
"Doesn't matter. We can do it together. We can do anything together."

Kelly and I are waiting in front of the apartment building for Charlotte.
Today I'm going to try on wedding dresses. I'm still not even really comprehending that fact. But here we are, in the sun. Waiting for Charlotte.
Kelly booked an appointment at a bridal store in Nice. She suggested that one as it is a bigger store with a lot more designer options.
I really have no idea about the designers, I always thought if I were ever to get married I would probably go to some bridal outlet to buy one with discount.

I have one of Daniels credit cards in my wallet as he still insists on paying for my dress. He just doesn't know I'm getting two and I'm paying for one myself.
I already know which dress would be my dream dress for the wedding in Perth. I just don't think I'll be able to get it, as it's a dress from a tv show years ago.
We see Charlotte pulling up in her car.
She rolls down her window, "come on girls let's go get you the perfect wedding dresses!" I get in the front as Kelly sits behind Charlotte.

"So what kind of dress do you want Sky? Are you a princess dress kinda girl or more the mermaid type?" Kelly asks me and I think about it for a second.
"As long as I don't look like a cupcake with too much buttercream." Charlotte snorts.
"I think you could totally pull off a form fitted dress. A bit sexy, but not too much." Kelly suggests. "I totally see you as a Pnina Tornai bride."

I look back at her, "a what now?"
She looks at me in disbelief. "You're telling me you don't know Pnina Tornai?"
I shake my head, "you really think I ever thought about wedding dresses by designers that I know are expensive just by the sound of their name? I wasn't poor, but I definitely never made enough money to even consider designer dresses."
I can tell Kelly feels ashamed. With her family she never really had to worry about money, but I guess she didn't really realize I came from an average income family.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think. In the end it doesn't matter how expensive the dress is. You have to feel it's THE dress. No matter who designed it."
"It's fine. All I know is I don't want to look like a cupcake and I don't like dresses that look like they just threw a top and a skirt together, but they are completely different. I want a dress that looks like it's one piece. And not too much bling."
I know what I don't like. Now I hope I can find something I absolutely fall in love with.

Half an hour later we park in front of a massive store. I can already see loads of dresses looking through the window.
"Girls, I'm nervous. What if I can't find anything. I only have 3 months. Doesn't it take months to order a dress normally?" I ask them and they shrug.
"I'm sure it will work out just fine. Besides if you wave that credit card in front of them, suddenly doors open and anything is possible. Don't worry about it." Charlotte says as she opens the door to let us in.

As soon as we walk in we are greeted by a woman, probably mid forties carrying a tray with glasses filled with champagne.
"Good morning ladies. Welcome to our store. We are honored that you chose us." I look at Kelly. She was the one who called to make the appointment.
"I might have told her it was a celebrity wedding." She grins and I roll my eyes.
We take a glass of champagne off the tray and follow the lady, who introduces herself als Madeleine, to a private room where we first talk about what I really don't like.

After that I'm told to get undressed and wear a robe that's hanging in the changing room. Madeleine, Kelly and Charlotte are going to pick some dresses that might fit my description of what I do like.
As I'm waiting I fiddle with the knot of the robe, I'm getting more and more nervous as the minutes pass by.

Finally I hear a knock and Madeleine walks in, carrying about 4 dresses.
It's getting real now. As she hangs the dresses for me to decide which one I want to try on first, there's one that catches my eye immediately.
I decide to wait with that one, because there's another one that looks gorgeous on the hanger.
Madeleine helps me get in the dress and she takes a few minutes to close all the buttons on my back.

Somehow she managed to pick a dress that fits perfectly as it is. Which is quite amazing.
It's a halter dress, with lace covering the fabric.

As soon as I see myself I realize this is not the one for me. I do go out to show it, but Kelly and Charlotte both agree it's not it.
On the phone Jen is not shy on giving her opinion, "no way! This dress would be better if you get married when you're 50 or something. It makes you look old."
"Thanks a lot Jen, brutally honest as always." I shake my head going back to the dressing room.

The second dress is definitely too much for me. It's so sexy, a split that goes all the way up to my hip. The bodice is a corset with one strap, a cleavage to my belly button. It's a definite no for me. But for the fun of it I go show it to the girls.

"Ok Kelly, I know you picked this one. What were you thinking?" I say with my hands on my hips.
"Oh come on, you look smoking hot in that dress. I just wanted you to try something this sexy. You should see how hot you look." She comes up to me and turns me around to face the mirror.
At first I try to deny it, but to be honest, she is right. The dress does make me look very sexy. But it's not me.
"Ok so maybe you are right. But we are getting married in November. If I wear this I'll have a UTI the next day."

Bri and Jen are still on FaceTime both shaking their heads.
"Sky you look hot as fuck, but Daniel won't be able to make it through the wedding if you wear that. He's going to fuck you somewhere in a broom closet even before you guys can say your I do's." Jen again doesn't sugar coat her words. She is right though, Daniel would probably rip it off me. Although the split is so high he wouldn't need to.
This dress really needs to come off, it's time for another one.

Back in the dressing room I decide to try on the one that caught my eye straight away.
As soon as Madeleine puts in on me I feel different. The dress fits like a glove, it hugs my body, showing the curves I want to show. The back is open, until almost all the way down to my bum, but there's some sheer fabric covering a bit of my back.
It's off shoulder with long sleeves, the entire dress looks like it's just made of lace. It has small parts that are see through on my hips, but other than that it's not extremely sexy.

Madeleine drapes the dress so it falls perfectly.
We walk to where Kelly and Charlotte are waiting.
I haven't seen myself in the mirror yet, but as soon as Charlotte sees me her eyes start to water.
Kelly gasps, almost dropping her glass of champagne.
"Oh my god Sky! Look at you, you're stunning." Madeleine leads me in front of the mirror, as soon as I turn around and see myself I start to cry.

It's tears of happiness, I just know this is the dress, this is the one I'm going to wear for our wedding in Monaco. My heart is racing out of my chest as I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror.
Suddenly I hear the voices of Jen and Bri over Kelly's phone.
"Oh Sky please tell me this is the one. I mean you're crying so it is right?" Bri asks, but she already knows this is it.
I nod as I keep staring at my reflection, who would have thought I would ever wear a dress like this.

"So this is the one yes?" Madeleine asks and she comes up to me with a veil.
"This is definitely the one, but I don't want a veil. The dress is enough as it is." Then I realize I haven't even checked the price of it.
"How much is it?"
"Well it's a Pnina Tornai." I see Kelly look at me with a face that says 'I told you so'.
When Madeleine names the price I almost choke.
"Excuse me? How much?"
She repeats the number making me shake my head.

"I can't spend that much on a dress. That's a lot of money." I say, feeling deflated because I don't think I'll find one that makes me feel like this one does.
Charlotte and Kelly hear me and they quickly come up to me.
"What are you talking about, sure you can. This is THE dress. You can't leave here without it." Kelly states.

"Kell, I can buy a small car with that amount of money, it's insane. I'm only going to wear it once." I shake my head, I'm going to have to keep looking, but I really don't feel like it anymore now.
"Maybe we should just go and come back some other time." I try to step away from the mirror, but both Charlotte and Kelly block me.
"No Sky, this is the one, you'll regret it forever if you walk away now." Charlotte pushes me back in front of the mirror making me look at myself again.

I fall in love with it again, but how can I spend a fortune on this dress? I feel torn up inside.
"Seriously Sky, if you don't buy it, I'm going to buy it for you. We are not leaving without it." Kelly insists, making me shake my head even more.
"No Kelly, you're not doing that." I know she's not just saying that. She would and Max wouldn't even care that she would spend that much money on a dress for me.

"You have Daniels credit card. Girl he's a freaking millionaire. He would want you to have the dress you love. He doesn't give a damn about how much it costs. It's your special day and you're going to blow his mind if he sees you walking down the aisle in this." Jen is trying to convince me over the phone, I know Daniel has more money he could ever spend and I also know he would buy it without even blinking.

"I know, but I just. I would prove everybody right if I use his money for this. Buying an insanely expensive dress I would never even consider if I knew the price before hand. Here's the gold digger! Spending her rich fiancé's money." I feel tears running down my face.
Charlotte takes our her phone as she calls somebody.

"Daniel? Yeah we have a bit of a problem here. Your fiancé found the dress of her dreams and she looks more beautiful then you have ever seen her before. But she doesn't want to buy it, because she feels it's too expensive. Please talk some sense into her."
She puts him on speaker, not FaceTime because he can't see me wearing this dress even though I still don't think I'm getting it.

"Baby? What's this? Do you love the dress?" He asks me and I nod, until I realize he can't see me.
"I do babe, but it's so expensive." I tell him what it costs and I hear Max and Charles at the background. "That's not too much, just buy it." Max shouts.
"Charlotte you have my credit card right?" Charles asks.
"I do yeah." She replies. "Good, just buy the dress. If she loves it she should have it." He states, but Daniel protests.

"Charles thanks, but that won't be necessary. My love, please buy the dress you love. Try to stop worrying about money. We have plenty and this dress is important." I sit down with my face in my hands sobbing.
I can't believe even Charles offered to get it. I know for them this amount of money is nothing, but I still have some trouble wrapping my head around it.
"Baby please don't cry, just answer me one question. How did you feel when you put it on and you saw yourself in it?" Daniel asks with a calming voice.

"I felt amazing, when I saw it on I fell in love with it. But babe, we both know how this will end up. People will see the pictures of the wedding. They will look up the dress, see how much it costs and then they'll be even more convinced I'm a gold digger in it for your money." I know I shouldn't care about other peoples opinions. Heck I just spend yesterday afternoon convincing Daniel he shouldn't let them get to him.
Why is it bothering me all of a sudden. It never did before.

"Since when do you care what people think? You know what they would think if you buy some cheap ass dress. They would say, damn couldn't Daniel buy her a proper dress?" I hear the girls, Max and Charles snort as they start laughing.
"If this dress is the one you feel amazing in. Please baby just buy it. Do it for me so people won't think I'm some cheapskate." I laugh through my tears, I love him so much.
"Do you think you could feel the same in another dress they have there?" He asks and I realize I don't think I could.
"I don't think so no." I reluctantly admit with a soft voice.

"That's it then. I can't wait to see you in it the 28th of November. You'll look stunning as you always do. I love you my angel. Please stop worrying about money, it's not worth stressing out over."
God how I wish to have his arms around me right now.
"Daniel! Mate! Ready to get your suit?" I suddenly hear Michael call out to him. I almost forgot he's going to get a suit today.

"Almost! So baby, what's it going to be?" He asks me and I sigh.
"I'll get it. You're right, it's going to be our special day and I want to look as beautiful as I can for you."
Everybody around me starts cheering as well as Max and Charles on the phone.
"What the hell is going on?" Michael asks and I burst into laughter. He missed the first part of the conversation, so he has no clue.
"I'll fill you in on the way. Sweetheart I'm so happy. I love you and I'll see you later ok?"
"I love you too my honey badger. See you in a couple of hours. Have fun trying on suits. Oh the dress is white, so you don't have to worry about color matching in your outfit."

Charlotte ends the call and her and Kelly come up to me for a hug.
I'm almost worn out just by the emotions alone, but I'm also so happy that I found the dress.
"So that's one sorted. Now for dress number 2." Kelly says and I think by myself. 'This will be a bigger challenge.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 74
⚠️ Warning, this story contains smut ⚠️ Reunited with her best friends after years apart 2021 was going to a great year, Melissa could feel it. A n...
30.2K 842 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...
87.8K 2.5K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.
140K 3.1K 37
Jess Wilson and Daniel Ricciardo have a lot of unresolved history they're trying to resolve. Both of them are desperate for a family but previous tra...