The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 20

703 8 0
By hehe_jennyy

Knock knock!

Who's knocking at the door? Come in . I said without thinking, When I saw a maid came in the room.

Hello ma'am!

Yes do you want something? I asked her without Greetings her. Ma'am.... sir asked me to show you some dresses on laptop . You can choose also you can choose the gifts for your friend.

What?

Yes ma'am if you will allow me, I can show you. Umm okay. Let's sit on the bed. What's your name? My name is Nancy. Oh nice name. So Nancy you looked really young. I guess you're in your seventeen. No maam I will be 18 soon. Oh so you're going to be 1 year younger than me. Yes ma'am! She said while looking down . Nancy,  you don't have to be afraid of me. You can talk to me and call me izzy.

So tell me how's your boss with you? I was thinking luca might be tough with their employees. So I thought I should ask her. Ma'am-I mean izzy. He's the best boss I can ever ask. We just live in a pac-i mean we just live like a family. Boss take care of us. My case is different from others. What do you mean? Izzy I was a orphan, and luca took me . He take care of us and also take care of our needs. Luna you're really Lucky to have a mate like him. What?

Sorry what did you just say? Oh I mean you're really lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Why did you call me luna ? Uhh-uhh because you just look like a moon and luna means moon. Simple! Oh yeah luca also told me this in Colombia. So izzy I think we should start searching for the dress. Okay! I was thinking about going for casual and same for my bestfriend. I think I should use luca money more. Because he's keeping me against my will. So I should empty his debit card. Hehe. Nancy do you want anything? I said while scrolling down the website. Uh- no ma'am.  Oh don't be shy. Tell me what you want here take this laptop. But ma'am... no buts . Just do what I say. I said while giggling. 

That's my little payback to luca. I purchased the most expensive dresses. So Nancy when will the order come? Izzy it will take probably 1-2 hours minimum.  Too early isn't it? Yes because you're ordering from sir email and you know his approach. Oh okay. Well am about to take the shower. You can stay here if you want. I said with a smile. Thankyou izzy, it was great to spend time with you. But I should go I have work downstairs.

Okay!

You can go. After Nancy went I decided to take the shower. So I went to bathroom and take the shower. While taking the shower I was thinking that am honestly excited to meet jess. It's been a while since we talk properly.  But lucas going to be with me and it's a problem. Well who cares. I will ignore him and this time I decided not to run. Because I dont want to risk jess life. I will make luca to trust me and then I will escape. After taking the shower , I went outside the bathroom. And I saw all the gifts and dresses I ordered were laying on my bed , all packed . Just wow. That was fast. I went to grab my dress which I ordered online. Oh gosh that's best. Luca's going to loose his shit definitely. Now let's wear it. After wearing the outfit and doing my makeup and hair.

* Outfit isabelle is wearing *

I went downstairs to find luca. So that I can go early to spend more time with Jessica. When I reached downstairs stairs luca was nowhere. Hey listen, I call one of the maid. Did you know where your sir is? Ma'am he's in his office. So where's the office? Ma'am on the right side. Okay you can go. Okay izzy you're ready, I said to myself. After reaching the door, I knock on it.

Come in!

I was doing some paper work. When suddenly I hear a knock on my door. Izzy was standing on the door. Looking fucking beautiful. Fuckk!!! She has perfect curves. She's perfect in every way. But she's showing too much skin. I can't let her go outside like that ,Along with my beta. I'm fighting with my wolf right now. My eye color was changing continuously.  Fuck I hope so she's don't notice. Zydus control the fuck yourself. Luca don't you see our mate. She's looking fucking beautiful. I want to mark her. You know very well in two month. There's going to be full moon and we wolves can't control our urge to mate with our mate and to mark them again and again. Ik and I have to make her fall in love with me in two months. Also I know very well, once she intimate with me . She's definitely going in heat.

When I entered in his office. He was wearing a glasses doing paper work while sitting on his chair. I tried to grab his attention. When he takes his eyes from his paper. He look towards me while removing his glasses. He start scanning me from my toes towards my head. I felt goosebumps. My mission accomplished. He's staring at me. So I decided to break tha silence. Luca take a pic it will last longer. I said in a sarcastic tone. Izzy you're looking beautiful, I can't take my eyes away from you. At his comment I blush.

But where do you think you're going dressing like that? What do you mean where am going? Am going to meet my bestfriend. You're showing to much skin. Go and change. He said while start working again . Now his attention was on the paper work. Oh no way in hell am gonna change. Control your possessive ass. Am not meeting a male ,Am meeting my female bestie. Don't you understand what am saying? Don't make me come there. Luca what's wrong with the outfit? Are you seriously asking me. The shorts you're wearing are up from your thighs. I don't want you to go like that.

Am going that's final. At this comment he stand up from his chair. Now tell me kitten. Don't you understand what I was saying? You love to play with the fire right? I-uh he start coming closer to me. And I start backing off. And suddenly there was the door behind me. Now now now where you will go kitten? Luca you can't control me. I will listen your all things. But you can't control me in this about what should I wear or not. Listen to me now carefully he said while grabbing me by arm and make me closer to him. Now listen to me . You're mine Ok? I prefer not to speak. I said did you understand? He said while using more force on my arm. Aghhhhh luca!!!! Yes I understand. Good girl.

After that he loses the grip on my arm. You're mine and I don't want someone to look at what's mine. Your body is mine to look. Whomever tried to look at you in a wrong way.  I will take their eyes out from their skull and let my dogs to eat it. Don't think about a second that I will share what's mine.

Gulp!

I was near to shit in my panties. He's definitely syco. He needs help. I have to do something quickly. I have to take action on my plan quickly. Otherwise God knows what this psychopath will do with me. Now be my girl and change. And come back here. He said while giving a short peck on my cheeks. I quickly went outside. He's a monster. Ahhhhhhhh . I shout when I get out from his office. Maids started to gather. Are you okay ma'am? Bring me a glass of water in the room. Ma'am are you okay? Why are you bombarding questions on me???? Don't you understand what am saying.  I shouted on Nancy. Sorry luna. I then run towards the room. I then close the door and sit on the bed.

Fuck what's going on with me. Why did I shout on Nancy. That's not me. That monster is changing me. I will kill that mf. I went towards the wardrobe and wear one of my jeans with the top.That's good for that ass-hat. If he think he can have control over me. He's stupid to think like that. Knock knock. Come in! Ma'am here's the water. Nancy wasn't looking in my eyes. After drinking the water. I put the glass aside. Nancy come here. Yes ma'am. Am extremely sorry from the bottom of my heart for shouting at you. I don't know what I was thinking while shouting at you . Ma'am why you're saying sorry? Your superior from us. You can shout even you can kill us. We don't have rights to argue and I should say sorry because I was forcing you in something that you don't want to talk about. Nancy stop I put my hands on her mouth to make her stop. Now listen to me. No one is superior and I don't follow the master and slave concept. You're just like me and don't even think like that again. Am sorry I said to her again while hugging her.

Ma'am that's okay. Now come . Sir is waiting for you downstairs. She said with a smile. Okay. When I reached downstairs.  Luca was talking to that guy . I think his name was Eric and he's luca right hand. What's going on there. Idk what luca will do now. Come here babe. Now you look beautiful.. hello isabelle. How are you ? Am good I said to Eric with a weak smile. Are you enjoying your stay here? I look towards the luca. Oh yes she's definitely enjoying here. Oh cm'on luca , let your girl talk. Yes am enjoying here. I said in a serious tone.

Ok so izzy... today Eric will take you to your friend house. I have a meeting to attend.  So you mean you're not coming? Oh babe I have a meeting to attend otherwise I would definitely come. Oh thank god this beast isn't coming. I said under my breath. And listen to me carefully. Don't be over smart. If you did something. Eric will drag you back here okay? I promise you luca I will not do anything . Good! Its your only chance. So don't miss it. Now go.  When i was about to walk. Luca stop me by grabbing my arm. Dont you want to give me a kiss? Fuck!uh-luca we are not alone. Eric go wait in the car. I will escort izzy .Okay luca. isabelle am waiting for you in the car Eric said to me. Don't leave me with him. I said in my mind.

There was complete silence between us. Now izzy listen to me very carefully.  If you did something. Eric will kill your Jessica at the spot ok? I got it.  don't repeat your words. Now be my girl and kiss me. What? Yes kiss me.

Well okay!

I don't know where's that confidence came from. So I grab him by his shirt collar and make him closer to me. And kissed him. Fuck izzy! Our tongue was dancing together. Like they were made for each other. Idk whats wrong with me. Fuck izzy. You're gonna make me lose control. My wolf is at the edge to come out. Am controlling my wolf right now. Our moaning voices were echoing in the lounge. After approximately  four minute of kissing. I push him.

Wow!

Its the only word I can say izzy. You surprised me. I was out of breath. Idk what I was thinking in my mind that I kissed him. I told you luca,I will changed for good. Not that am complaining isabelle. But you're surprising me. Suddenly you became so obedient after tha ball. Think whatever you want. Am adapting this life that's it. After that I storm out of the house. Hey wait for me. We are not done talking. Luca was shouting from behind. I sit in the car, where Eric was waiting for me. Okay so isabelle you remembered what I told you.

Yeah yeah!

Don't be overconfident. Otherwise you are gonna regret. Relax luca. * I will make sure to keep the luna safe and with me. * I said to alpha through mindlink. * Eric I will kill you if you don't keep my mate safe. Don't worry luca i will keep her safe. *  After that luca went inside the house.

Okay isabelle let's hit the road.

___________________________________________

So what's going to happen in car trip? How izzy will react with Eric? And how's the meeting will go with Jessica.

Read more to find out♡

Also do votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...
752K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
Xavier By OBN

Werewolf

333K 9.1K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...