Lavender

By weirdorandolmao

"He definitely wants to sleep with you," he taunts. "Excuse me?" I look at him weirdly, "What are you even ta... More

introduction
visuals
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

7

2.2K 38 42
By weirdorandolmao

I'm watching movies on my computer when there's a knock on my door. I get up off my bed to open it but nobody's there.

I hear the knock again, only harder. I lean my head out, searching the halls.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I turn around to see Lavender squatting at my window. I rush over to open it.

"Lavender, what the hell! You're going to fall!"

She's breathing heavily, her hair is messy from climbing, and her gaze never leaves my eyes.

"Quinn? What's up? You're kinda scaring me." I awkwardly breathe out a laugh.

Her lips part and she releases a soft sigh. "I can't stop thinking about you," she breathes.

I have to force my mouth to not fly wide open. "What do you- I don't understand."

She walks closer and wraps her arms around my neck. In instinct, mine hover over her waist. She drags her hands slowly down against my chest and I go absolutely insane.

Her gaze finally drops from my eyes and onto my lips. "Then let me show you," she whispers. Her voice is so so hoarse.

I nod but she doesn't move. I figure she wants a verbal response so I whisper 'okay'.

With that simple response, she stands on her tippy toes and connects her lips to mine. My hands goes to her lower back and push her into me. She starts the kiss slowly, with very light and soft kisses, but then she begins to open her mouth a little and I feel her tongue slip in.

She drags her hands back up my chest and rests them on my shoulders before gently pushing me back onto the bed. I oblige and prop myself up with my elbows.

Without releasing my lips, she gets on top of me so she's straddling my lap.

"Is this okay?" she asks, barely losing contact with my mouth.

"Definitely," I breathe.

I'd do anything she'd ask.

She removes the contact from my lips and slowly kisses down my jaw to my neck.

She moves her perfectly plump lips down lower, just above my collarbone. She hits a specific spot and I suck in a sharp breath. I feel her smile against my body and she starts to lightly suck. I've never been more glad that I don't wear shirts to bed.

I slightly squirm as I breathe heavily. Once she's finished, and positive she's left a hickey, she goes even lower.

"Lavender," I whisper her name.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just tell me if you want me to stop," she murmurs against my skin, and her teeth graze my chest.

She continues kissing lower and lower as she grinds her hips on me until a loud noise makes me jump up.

What the fuck! Not again!

I sit up and grab my phone to turn the alarm off. I look down and throw my head into the pillow when the blanket fails to hide a certain part of mine.

I want to scream into a pillow or throw something but instead, I hop up, grab new boxer briefs and my uniform, then walk down the hall to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and make sure it's cold. I grab a towel and then pull off my sweats and boxers. Stepping into the water, I stand there as I just let it drip down my hair and body.

———

"Harper, you don't understand, I subconsciously leaned in. I didn't mean it!"

"Sure, Lovey," she smarts as she applies her lip-liner in the school's bathroom mirror.

"I'm serious," I sternly say.

Of course, the first thing I do when I almost but do not kiss a guy is tell my best friend, duh.

"Don't take this the wrong way Lavender, but you're literally obsessed with him." She looks at me through the mirror.

"I'm taking it the wrong way." I cross my arms over my chest.

Harper faces me and leans on the sink behind her. "Look, do you even know what you wanna do after you graduate? What's going to happen when you can't compete with him anymore? You've spent years beating him, testing him, teasing him, complaining about him. Either you really do hate him or you really love him."

By the time she's done talking, my mouth is wide open. I know I look stupid, I can see my reflection in the mirror behind her.

"Definitely the hate part. I mean- maybe my body is telling me it's time to hook up with someone new. I need a new kiss, refresh my system," I ponder.

Suddenly, Harper grabs my face and places a harsh kiss on my lips. It lasts a few seconds before she pulls back. "Better?"

I'm a bit shocked but refocus. "Uh- no. But, thanks for trying."

"Well, I just ruined my lipliner for nothing then." She sighs then jumps back around to redo her makeup in the dirty school mirror.

Calculus class comes around again and it's time to get our pop quiz scores back. She passes them around and once she gets to me, I flip the paper over and mentally shake my head, I got B+.

I can admit I'm smart. I can practically get into any college I want. But one thing I've always struggled with was math. I don't know why I took stupid Calculus this year and not Precalculus. I usually get up my grades with some extra credit work later on.

I turn around to face Mr. Know-it-all. "What did you get?" I ask, completely annoyed.

He looks up from the test in his hand and flips it around, A-.

Damn it!

I slam my hand on his desk and then point my finger in his face. "I will kill you."

He smiles as he props his chin upon his hand. "Well, I'm free in a few hours."

I want to slap that idiotic grin off his face.

Definitely the hate part.

The rest of the class goes by fast, we take notes and she gives us a worksheet to time us on, the winner gets candy.

To my surprise, I finish first. She throws me my favorite, gummy bears, and I thank her.

Language arts also goes quickly. We read the assigned book and just took turns answering the teacher's questions out loud. The spare time gave me a bit to think about painting ideas for the nursery.

In social studies, Mr. Michaels gave everyone free time as he puts on a random history film. Sage and I just sat at the back of the class playing the Hot Hands game. I won, of course.

Science was easy and fast. All Mrs. Iris did was make us remake elephant toothpaste from memory, with no help except our table partner. Harper and I nailed it. Science is her favorite subject.

School let out for the seniors as the last lunch started and I explained to Harper that I can't hang out with her today because I'm painting the Rivera's nursery. I also tell Sage that he can just drive home without me. I go over to Elijah's locker and tell him that he needs to take me to the store for paint. He complains but I grab his hand and drag him out to his car anyways.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 210 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
48.5K 998 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
857K 14.7K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
178K 6.6K 58
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤 is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...