Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

Oleh Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... Lebih Banyak

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Together with Lewis
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Frustration

964 21 0
Oleh Lieke4043

Smut warning. If your can't take it don't read this part.

"What's wrong babe?" I put my arms around his waist to give him a hug.
"I could just see you singing for our own kids someday and it just hurts thinking about the baby we lost." Hearing him say that, makes me feel warm inside, but also breaks my heart.
We move to the living area of the suite and I hug him tightly.
"I know sweetheart, it's not fair. I do believe our time will come soon. And you will be the most amazing dad any child could ask for."

Abby and Damian are sitting on the couch quietly, knowing all too well what we are going through.
I wipe a tear from Daniels cheek and give him a kiss before I pull him in a tight, comforting hug.
"I love you Daniel, we will be parents. I just know we will."
"I thought I was the positive one, but you sure don't let life bring you down do you?" He asks me with a smile on his face.
"I try not to. But I have my moments as you know."

I turn to my brother and his wife. "We're heading back to our room. See you guys tomorrow."
"Thanks again and sorry for interrupting your evening. Enjoy the rest of the night." Abby walks with us to the door and we decide to have breakfast together in the morning.
We enjoy the strawberries with the chocolate, talking and just cuddling. 

Daniel is at the McLaren garage already and I just had a cuddle with Roscoe. That dog is just hilarious and such a sweetheart. I guess dogs and owners do look alike, although Lewis isn't as wrinkly and his face isn't as flat as Roscoes.
Walking through the pit lane I see the teams working hard, doing minor adjustments on the cars. I love the atmosphere, the sounds, the smells just everything. Walking by the Aston Martin garage I wave at Sebastian, I've never met anybody who is more genuinely interested in other people, but also in the environment. He's putting in a lot of effort to change things and it's always amazing talking to him about his ideas and plans.

I'm not really looking at where I'm going, because I'm waving at Seb until I pretty much crash into somebody. I almost fall backwards, but gentle hands wrap around my waist to keep me on my feet.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking, I'm so clum..... hooooly mother of something." I look up at the person who is holding me and I instantly recognize him.
"It's ok I wasn't really looking where I was going either. Which I should, because there are loads of people here." The man says with a calming voice. "Hold on, aren't you Skylar Hayes?"

My eyes are going to pop out of my head.
"I'm sorry you know me? Aren't you Keanu Reeves?"
Why would Keanu Reeves know me. I'm nobody and he's like super famous, has done so many awesome movies. He's freaking Neo from the Matrix, he's John Wick and I'm actually talking to him. Even better, he still has his hands on my waist.
"I am, but you are Skylar right?" When he looks at me it's like he looks straight into my soul, but not in a scary way, his gaze is just intense.
There is this kindness I can see in his eyes, I'm intimidated because he is who he is, not by the way he looks at me.

Pull yourself together Sky, he asked you a question.
"Yeah I am. I just don't really get how you know my name." I feel his hands still on my waist even though I'm not falling over anymore.
"I saw some videos of you at this Mercedes dinner party and I was very impressed."
Ok now I'm happy he is still holding me, because this is just too much. One of the best actors in Hollywood is impressed by me.
"You were?" Stay cool, stay cool, don't start to giggle like some teenage girl. I should know by now that even though somebody is famous, they're still normal people who snore and fart.

Daniel is living proof of that, ok he doesn't really snore, but he can sure fart.
"Yeah you're very talented. Did you get any record offers yet?" He finally drops his hands, but I can still feel the warmth where they were.
"None that I want to do anything with. I'm not interested in making a career out of it. I joined a band that plays in a bar in Monaco. So whenever I can and want I perform there."

"That sounds nice. Maybe I can visit Monaco once and I'll come check it out. What's the name of the bar?" He seems genuinely interested.
"It's Duke, do you ever come to Monaco?" I still can't really believe I'm talking to Keanu, but he sure is nice.
"I could, but then I would like to see you perform live of course. If you give me your number I can see if I can come visit and I might get you some gigs sometimes."

I think about it for a second and then decide he can have my number. He's never going to contact me anyways.
"Alright, sure if you want. But you don't have to do that for me you know."
He hands me his phone and I put my number in.
"I can't make any promises, but who knows."
I end up chatting with him for a couple of minutes, I find out he's a guest of Aston Martin and Lawrence Stroll.
"Enjoy the rest of the weekend." I say when he gets called in by Mr Stroll himself.

I pretty much like everyone who is a part of the F1 family, but Mr Stroll, not so much. He thinks money can buy anything and personally I don't think his son should be in that seat. Lance is an ok driver, he has his strong moments, but he also does the stupidest things on track. I'm just not a Stroll family fan.
Getting back to Daniel I'm still buzzing, as soon as I see him I start rambling.
"You'll never guess who wanted my number and he actually knew my name and he has seen videos of me singing at the Merc dinner. I can't believe he asked for my number."

He has no clue what I'm talking about. All he hears is that some guy wanted my number so he raises his right eyebrow, "hold on, who wanted your phone number and do I have to kick his ass?"
"What? No! Keanu Reeves has my phone number! Like the real one!" I do some sort of happy dance which makes him laugh out loud.
"I know he is a guest of the Strolls this weekend and he just asked for your number? Should I be worried that you're going to run off with Keanu Reeves after this weekend?" He holds me by my waist just as Keanu did only a few minutes ago. Only this time I get turned on pretty much instantly, only Daniel can make me feel this way.

"No babe, if he ever visits Monaco he wanted to come to Duke to see me and he might try to get me some gigs, but he's never going to. I'm not going to run of with him, I have you. Not even Keanu Reeves can top that. I've already hit the jackpot." With my arms around his neck I pull him in for a kiss and I turn into liquid under his skilled mouth.
"Too bad you have to get in your car, otherwise I would take you to your drivers room, cover up the camera and let you have your way with me." I whisper in his ear making him groan in mine.
"Or maybe I wouldn't cover the camera, let them have some fun again."
He grins in a way that makes my heart beat a lot faster all of a sudden.
"Tonight you are mine. You'd better be ready."

He sends shivers down my spine in anticipation and he plunders my mouth with his tongue before leaving me breathless to get ready for quali.
He doesn't make it out of Q2 so he's pretty frustrated when he comes back. The way he looks at me before he goes into debrief makes me weak in the knees, I'm sure my juices just started flowing and my heart pounds out of my chest. Tonight there will be no love making. It will be hard fucking by the looks of him and I'm already looking forward to it.
"I hope you'll be able to walk tomorrow." Michael whispers in my ear.
"I doubt it." I grin, it will be so worth it.

It starts in the car heading back to the hotel. Daniel told Michael to sit in the back and he has his hand on my thigh the entire ride. Every now and then he moves it further up towards my panties and I'm pretty much soaking just because of the anticipation of what's to come.
"Mate, I'm right here. Can't you wait until your in your room?" Michael groans from the backseat.
"Here I was thinking you would want to watch." Daniel replies and my eyes widen.
"Well..." I almost snap my neck turning my head back to Michael. He raises his hands, "I'm just fucking with you, ok bad choice of words."

He does make me laugh so I turn back shaking my head. "You guys are nuts."
Daniel parks the car, Michael heads to the bar to hang out with Derek and Daniel practically drags me to the elevator to go up to our room.
The doors close and we are the only ones in there so Daniel pushes me against the wall of the elevator and smashes his lips on mine which extracts a moan out of me.
He's pressing his hips against mine and I notice how tight his jeans are, I can only imagine how trapped his cock must feel right now, but not much longer.
"I've been wanting to do this all day, I'm not going to take it nice and slow." He gives me a heads up.

"I didn't think you would. I'm ready for whatever you want." I grab his hand and let him feel in between my thighs. "Fuck where did your panties go?" He groans when he feels my wetness without any fabric covering it.
I reach with my hands in my cleavage and pull out the panties I quickly took off when he got out of the car and I pretended something fell out of my bag.
"You dirty little...." Before he can finish his sentence the door slides open and we've reached our floor.

We barely have time to shut the room door before he throws his stuff on the floor and pulls his shirt over his head.
I bite my lip looking at him, but he plunges his lips on mine and his tongue battles with mine.
My nails scratch his back, I'm definitely leaving marks there, but he doesn't seem to notice.
I fondle with the button of his jeans, as soon as I get it open his zipper follows and I have one hand sliding in finding his cock firmly up and dripping with precum.

I let my thumb spread it over his tip which makes him suck in his breath through his teeth. He pushes his jeans and boxers down to let them rest around his thighs. Almost ripping my dress he pulls the straps down to release my breasts. His mouth finds one of my nipples where he swirls his tongue around knowing how sensitive they are.
"Oh god Daniel." I moan as he tugs my nipple with his teeth carefully. My legs are about to collaps, but he quickly puts his hands around my thighs and picks me up.
I wrap my legs around his waist and he positions his tip in front of my soaking entrance.

He pins me against the wall, our lips stay locked as he only needs one hard thrust to fill me up. I whimper feeling him touching my inside walls as he starts to really fuck me there against the wall or our hotel room.
"Jesus Christ you're so hot. I will take my time later, but now I'm going to fill you up with my cum." He groans with his face buried in my neck.
My hands are pulling his curls to make him look up, then I plunge my lips on his, swirling my tongue around his. He's pounding in me, my body is already starting to tense up because of the incoming orgasm.

I've been anticipating this pretty much all day, so my nerves are extremely sensitive. My orgasm comes in so hard that I'm glad I'm not on my feet, because I would be down on the floor right now.
I hang on for dear life with my arms around Daniels neck as my body tenses up around him.
He feels my muscles around him squeezing, but he's still trying to make it last just a bit longer.
"That was fast baby, how about I hold it in so you can cum on me again?"

"Let me catch my breath for a second, holy fuck that was amazing." He places soft kisses in my neck while only moving slowly for a bit.
"I want you on your hands and knees on the lounge." He says and I get goosebumps all over.
He pulls out and puts me back on my, still pretty unsteady, feet.
I get to the lounge as quickly as I can, sit on my knees and lean over the back part. My ass sticking out towards Daniel who stands behind me, places his tip in front of me again and grabs my hair to pull my head back.
With no mercy he slams into me again, making me almost scream out his name.

He's definitely getting rid off a lot of build up frustration from the lack of good results he keeps having during races. Not that I mind, I love him all rough and dominant like this. The short break he had while I was moving towards the lounge postponed his orgasm, with renewed energy he pounds in me, my head tilted back as he is pulling my hair.
His other hand is around one of my breasts where he is rubbing and squeezing my nipple, making me squirm as I feel my thighs getting wet with my juices.

He lets go of my nipple and moves his hand in between my legs where our bodies are now one. He starts to rub my clit which is going to push me over the edge again real soon.
"Daniel I'm gonna cum again. Oh god yes! Don't stop!"
Again I'm overwhelmed by how hard my orgasm hits me. Daniel pulls me up so I have my back against his stomach and chest while he keeps fucking me and rubbing my clit.
I turn my head so I can kiss him while with three more thrusts deep inside me he tenses up and shoots his seed deep inside me.

"My god baby, I love you so much. I'm sorry if I was rough with you." He starts to apologize after we both caught our breath and he sat down on the sofa with me on his lap.
We'll get a shower in a minute, but we just don't have the strength for that now.
"Don't say sorry, I loved it. I have everything in one. Often we make love, but sometimes we fuck..hard. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

As far as racing goes, it's a weekend to forget. The time spent with my friend and family was great though. But Daniels race wasn't great and he didn't get any points.
Nonetheless tonight we party. We've got a venue booked that can hold everyone who is invited. Which means everyone on the grid with the girlfriends who are here this weekend. We invited the entire McLaren team and of course our friends and my dad. But he decided he was going to babysit Pixie and Mason so Abby and Damian could both party with us. I've got quite some surprises for Daniel tonight

I'm finishing up in the bathroom putting on my make up. I'm still in my bathrobe, I wanted to get my hair and make up done before putting on the dress I bought for tonight.
I'm not sure if Daniel will be able to keep it in his pants if he sees me in it. But he will just have to wait until we are back. It's a purple minidress covered in sequins and it's something I never thought I would wear.
There's a cleavage that goes down under my diaphragm, but not deep enough to show my belly button thank god.
I might need to use some tape to keep the girls in place, especially as I'm planning to do a lot of dancing tonight.

I check my look in the mirror and I'm very happy that I managed to pull this off. Kelly has shown me some tips and tricks for applying make up and I finally got the hang of it. I let my hair hang down, combed over to one side with soft waves curls.
"Oh my god, I've never looked so good." I say to myself with Charles his accent. Remembering the video he took when he put on a banana suit.
I chuckle, but then I hear Daniel calling from the bedroom, "don't tell me you are wearing a banana suit?" Which makes me snort with laughter.

"I promise you I won't wear a banana suit. Maybe some other time."
I take off the bathrobe and look at myself for a second in the mirror. For now I'm just wearing a purple lace thong and I see I'm finally getting some of my curves back, which I'm really pleased with. I am about to wear something very revealing and I'm actually super happy with my body and how I look.
"I'm just going to put on the cream on my tattoo before getting dressed. So I'll be out in a minute." I say to Daniel and the door swings open.
"But baby I wannaaaaaaa, fucking hell. Damn you are so hot." With one large step he's in front of me, pulling me in his arms, pressing my pretty much naked body against his.

"We could just skip the party and have a private one in here." He suggests, pressing his groin against me. His black skinny jeans are very tight in that area right now.
"How tempting that may sound. We can't. But you know I'll make up to you later. If you're not too drunk after the party that is." I say moaning as he is making a trail of soft kisses in my neck.
"I'll never be too drunk for you. But can I put the cream on your leg please?" I nod.
He has been making sure I put the cream in several times a day, most of the time he does it. His strong hands softly massage the cream onto the tattoo, sometimes getting very close to the lace fabric between my legs.
"There's no tattoo there babe." I smile and he looks up.

"There should be one that says property of Danny Ric. Or something like that."
"We both know you're the only one allowed acces there anyways, but who knows I might put a number 3 down there someday."
He gets up and plants a kiss on my nose, "that would be hot, I'll let you get dressed if you insist on going to the party."
He lingers, but eventually I manage to push him out of the bathroom so I can put my dress on.
"Ready?" I ask before coming out.
"Very!" I hear the bed rustle so I think he sat down as I open the door and walk out in the purple dress.

"Fuck the party, we're staying here!" He groans when he sees me. "Seriously Sky, do you want my balls to fall off tonight. How am I supposed to look at you all night wearing this and not do anything?" He actually looks uncomfortable in his jeans and I almost feel sorry.
"Patience my love. You can do it." I walk over to give him a kiss, but he throws me on the bed on my back and pulls up the dress.
"Sorry I can't." He pulls the purple lace to the side, undoes his pants and pulls his rock hard cock out.
I bite my lip, because I really want him to fuck me before we go and he doesn't disappoint.

With one hard thrust he's inside me completely, fucking me as if there's no tomorrow.
"Fuck babe, just cum in my mouth ok, I don't want your cum dripping out of me the entire evening."
Hearing me say this he groans and slams into me even harder.
I start to rub my clit, because I really need to cum, there's been a build up of tension all day and I need the release just as much as he does.
After my orgasm has faded he pulls out and I sit up to take him in my mouth. I suck him while he holds my head and thrusts in the back of my throat. I'm glad I don't have a big gag reflex so I have no trouble taking him in.
After maybe 4 thrusts I feel him pulsating and with a loud moan he shoots his seed in my mouth which I happily swallow.

Half an our later, I fixed my hair and we walk into the venue.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

292K 4.7K 126
Alex is a young girl brought up around formula one. There's trauma and heartbreak in her life. She lands a job with the McLaren team and travels the...
84.7K 2K 31
Elisabeth Morgan - a 27-year old woman exploring the life abroad thanks to work opportunities. After seeing a man for two days during her morning wa...
129K 2.6K 47
" Tell me your name..." he asks softly his eyes scrutinizing her smaller figure. "My name is Bella..." the lady replies shyly biting her lower lip. "...
87.8K 2.5K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.