Fields of Gold; Daniel Riccia...

By Lieke4043

Skylar is a F1 fan and her favorite driver is Daniel Ricciardo. After a traumatic experience she gets an ama... More

The beginning.
Is he perfect?
No more.
Surprise!
It's Friday then!
Papaya team
Good food and good company.
On our way.
Monaco
Daniels pov.
Pizza time
Tension rising.
Good girl
Good morning.
Sight seeing.
Confessions
All the way.
What a view.
Mystery woman.
It's out.
Open Mic
What a night.
Wakey wakey.
Breaking point.
Going live
Testing the water.
Smells fishy.
Let's go!
Mile high club
Fans
Karaoke
Breakfast.
Just the two of us.
Punched in the gut.
Will Buxton.
So much support.
Back on track
Quali time.
Sexy surprise
Roscoe
Race sunday.
Back in the UK
Goodbyes aren't easy.
Destination unknown.
LA
Universal
Meeting Blake
She's everything.
Salsa
Miami
Wednesday.
This is me!
Rising star
Back home
Grace and Joe
I'm not!
Guess what..
Fear
Points again.
Disaster strikes.
Guilt
Useless
Darkness
Hold my hand
Fix you.
Family
Good enough
We're good
Meetings
Camera.
Honey Badgers birthday
Frustration
Party
I did something
Letting go
Endings and possibilities
Ranch life
Ranch life 2
Cowgirl
Be happy
Wake up!
Awake
Private
Daniel
Road to recovery
Best friends.
Pancake
Signed, sealed delivered
Planning.
Never have I ever.
Choices
Request
Spa
Zandvoort
Insecure
Girlfriends
It's a bug...
Unbelievable
Just a perfect day
Peanut
You're getting lucky tonight.
So much for my happy ending.
Conclusions
The big day
I've loved you for a thousand years.
Closure
Down Under
Crikey
Perth is full of surprises.
The best family
Not again
Crazy Christmas
New year
Oh Love
We're halfway there
Preparation
Textbook
Swiss Chocolate
An 'innocent' game of pool.
Yours?
Not sharing
Race of Champions
Get ready for the launch
New York, New York
You and me
Bahrein Testing
First Friday
You got this
The whole world is watching
Birthday girl
Party and goodbye
Dream
Not today
I'm coming
Race against time
Boy or girl?
Adjusting
Make her proud
Her first flight
Meet the team
Bahrein curse
My champion
Everything changes
Looking back
Epilogue

Together with Lewis

974 18 0
By Lieke4043

I start out the night with a beautiful song from 'We Are The Fallen'.
Standing here and receiving the reaction from the audience feels so amazing. I never thought I would get this much love from people who hear me sing. Never in my life did I think I was good enough.
I'm so happy Charlotte and Charles took us here, because that really is the only reason I'm on this stage tonight.

After a couple of songs I take the microphone off the stand, "so this next song, I won't be doing alone. There's a special friend of mine here and I would love to ask him up here to join me."
It's funny seeing the faces of Daniel and the rest of the drivers that came tonight. They didn't know about this.
"Lewis, please come up here." I see so many surprised faces.
Everybody knows Lewis is super talented in a car, but also on the musical field, he just doesn't really do much in public.

I see him get up and he joins me on the stage. He also has a microphone and he is shaking his head walking up to me.
"I really don't know why I agreed to this."
"Because you can't say no to me. Ready for this?" I ask him with a big smile.
"No but let's do this anyways." The band starts playing and I start singing.

Lewis absolutely nails it, he might have had some doubts about doing it, but now he's up here he rocks the stage.
We've been practicing this for a couple of weeks in secret which was so much fun. But now seeing him actually do it and also how everybody here reacts is like the icing on the cake.

The song ends and I pretty much jump in his arms to celebrate. He hugs me tightly and the people in the bar cheer and make a lot of noise.
I look at Daniel and he has a massive smile, I know he's so proud and I'm also so thankful he knows he has no reason to be jealous of me and Lewis.
We thank everybody and both get off stage as that was the final song for tonight. It was amazing doing this again, but I also feel I'm pretty worn out now.

"Come on baby, I'm taking you home. You look tired." Daniel says when I reach the table.
"Yeah good idea." We say bye to our F1 family, because they definitely have become family for me as well.
"Lewis thanks for doing it. It was really amazing being up there with you." I say before we head out to go home.
Back in the apartment I hop under the shower.
I've had such a great time, that suddenly I feel guilty for enjoying myself. For a while I actually didn't think about what happened.

In my head I know I don't have to feel bad about it, but for some reason I feel like I've done wrong to our baby. I start to cry just when Daniel comes in to brush his teeth.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asks me worried when he sees me leaning against the wall sobbing.
Without taking his clothes off he comes into the shower and holds me against him.

"Let me guess, you had a great time tonight and you feel guilty now? Is that it?" He guesses and I nod.
"Oh love, I understand, I feel that as well, but we are allowed to enjoy our lives even though we are sad as well."

"I know that, in my head I do, but still I just felt guilty all of a sudden." In his arms I calm down a bit and then I realize he's fully dressed.
"Daniel! You've got your clothes on. You're soaking wet now."

He looks down, "yeah doesn't matter, they will dry up. Besides the water is warm so I'm good. You ready to go to bed?" He asks and I turn off the water.
He gets out of his wet clothes and we both dry ourselves.
When we get to bed I lay with my head on his chest and I hear his calm and steady heartbeat.
"You know how awesome you looked when you were on that stage. Everybody in the room was in awe. Every time I see you perform I just want to shout at everybody, look that's my girl up there!" I hear Daniel say all of a sudden.

I giggle, "Thanks babe, it is really so much fun to do. Especially because I can decide when I go on.
Let's say I would try to pursue a career in music, that would mean I won't have control anymore. And I am afraid it would also make me lose the fun in it. Because then I would HAVE to do it. Now I CAN do it whenever I want to. Not when somebody else decides that I have to." I try to explain the reason why I don't want to have a career in music.

"I get it. I'm just really proud of you. Because first you didn't believe you were good enough and now look at you. On the stage you really look like you've been doing this for years." I feel his fingers slowly run over my side and I get goosebumps. Too bad we have to wait a while before we can have sex again.
Although I could always please him.

My fingers run from his chest across his stomach to his happy trail.
"What are you doing?" He asks when he feels me going further and further down.
"Nothing, just enjoying myself." I look up at him, "why, do you mind me touching you?"

"I don't, but you shouldn't go any further. Because I cannot please you yet and I would feel guilty if you would do it for me when I can't return the favor."

"Do you really think I care about that? It doesn't always have to be both ways." I tell him, "and besides, I know you will make up to me in more than one way as soon as you can. So please let me take care of you." My hand carefully slides under the waistband of his boxers.
"Fuck Sky, are you sure?" He asks and I feel the tension in his body.
As a reply my hand goes in his boxers completely and I have no trouble finding his cock that already starts to respond to my touch.

I come up leaning on my elbow and press my lips on his. He buries his hands in my hair pulling me even closer to deepen our kiss.
My hand is now fully inside his boxers and I'm gently massaging his growing cock. His body tenses up, he carefully pulls on my bottom lip with his teeth before letting his tongue slide back into my mouth to find mine.

My lips move from his mouth, towards his jawline where his rough beard makes my lips tingle. With my one hand I try to pull down his boxers, but I can't so he helps me out.
"You don't have to wear boxers in bed. You never do, so just do what you normally do." I softly say to him when I throw the boxers through the room. "Makes my life easier as well."
He grins, "I just didn't want to poke you every time we spoon."

"You can poke me whenever you want. But it's ok I understand and it's sweet of you to be so considerate." I continue the trail I started with my lips down his neck and collarbone.
I tease him by flicking my tongue over his nipples which makes him suck in his breath and under my hand I feel his cock move because his muscles contract.
With my tongue I make a trail through the little hairs on his chest all the way down where I place soft kisses on his abs.

"Are you really sure about this baby?" He asks again, but this time with his jaw clenched.
Without answering I let my tongue run from the base of his cock all the way to the tip, which is already wet with his juices.
"Ok never mind." He moans and I chuckle.
I lick the salty wetness off the tip and then put my lips around him.
His breath falters and when I lower my head so he fills my mouth, he groans with pleasure.

I tease him even more by gently massaging his balls while I move my head up and down sucking and licking.
"Damn you woman, you are amazing." He moans and I wrap my hand around him so I can move my hand and head simultaneously.
He runs his hands through my hair and I can tell he's struggling to lie still.
I move up the pace a bit, but right when I feel him starting to twitch in my mouth I stop for a second.

"Oh you tease." He grins when I continue what I was doing.
This time I decide I'm not going to make him wait anymore. So when I feel him pulsate and twitch again I keep going and before I know it he moans loudly and I feel his warm cum fill the back of my throat. Looking at him I swallow every last drop I suck out of him until he gets too sensitive and I kiss my way back up.

"That was amazing love." He softly says when I hover over him so I can look him in the eyes.
"Good, I love doing that with you. You taste really good." I wink and give him another kiss before lying my head down on his chest again. His heartbeat is a bit higher than it was before, but it's going back to its normal pace again.
"So do you. I can't wait to return the favor, you better prepare for multiple orgasms."

"You never leave me unsatisfied anyways. But I'm up for the challenge in a couple of days." I come up again and lean my chin on top of my arm.

"So tomorrow we go to the UK with Michael. I called Jenna and Bri. Jen told me we could stay at my old house. She's gonna crash at Bri's for the days we are there." I tell Daniel.

"Oh that's nice, but we can always get a hotel room so she doesn't have to leave." His fingers run through my hair and I enjoy the feeling.
"I know, but she insisted. Oh and I almost forgot." I say while I sit up even more.
"It's my nieces birthday Friday and my brother invited us over. I don't know if you want to, because I know in the UK you have a lot more fans running around, trying to get a picture or something." I play with the covers of the bed.

"I don't mind if you would rather have me go alone. Obviously I realize we won't have as much privacy as we have now. So you really don't have to go if you don't want to."
He takes my hands to stop me from fussing with the covers.

"I would love to come with you. I want to meet your brother and your niece and nephew. So I'm definitely coming. What do you think we should get her as a present." He looks into my eyes and I just am amazed by him once again.
"Really? You would go to a kid's birthday with me?" I am actually surprised, I would think he has more important things to do.

"Absolutely, it's your family and you are my family, so they are mine as well. And I love kids, so I might as well spoil your niece and nephew until we can go visit mine again." I see a glimpse of sadness, he misses his family like crazy, so I can barely wait for the season to end so we can go there for a couple of weeks.

"Just when I think I can't love you more than I already do." I move up to kiss him.
"I was thinking about getting her some cute earrings and a bracelet. She turns 10 so I think she would like that."

"Cool maybe we can go shopping together, before we have to go to the airport." He suggests and I nod.
"Sure if you want to. What time was the flight again?"

"We leave at 4, so we can have dinner with Jenna and Bri when we get there. But that gives us plenty of time to shop after my work out in the morning." We talk for a while and then fall asleep.

We land in London around dinner time, we get out of the plane and we walk through the private area towards the garage. Suddenly I see two familiar figures standing there and I drop my suitcase to run towards them.
"Skylar!!!" Bri and Jen also run towards me and we almost jump into each other's arms.
"Oh my god girl I've missed you so much." Bri says while tears stream down her face.
It's only been a few weeks, but it feels like a lifetime.
"I've missed both of you so much." I keep hugging them, while Daniel and Michael stand a bit behind just watching and smiling.

"Jen, Bri, I want you to meet Michael." We turn around and Michael and Daniel walk up to us.
"Hi there, nice to finally meet you two." He shakes their hands and I can tell by Jenna's face that she thinks he's cute.
And by the look on Michaels face he is also interested. I can't blame either of them. Michael is very handsome and fit and Jenna is stunning. I'm sure they can have some fun together, but knowing both of them, I also know their personalities won't really match.
But hey they are both adults, so I'm not going to interfere.

"Hey Daniel, it's good to see you again." Bri shifts her attention to Daniel when we finally let go of each other. They also hug each other and then Jen greets Daniel as well.
"I'm sure you guys are starving, let's go get something to eat." She says and we get in the car that is arranged for us by the team, Jen and Bri came with public transport, so they could also ride back with us.
"So how have you been after what happened?" Bri asks me and I shrug.

"It's going. We both have good moments and tough moments. We had a really bad weekend, where we lost each other for a bit, but I think now we are going to be stronger than before." Daniel is in the front seat and he turns his head to smile at me.
"We definitely are. There's no way I'm ever going to let you down like I did ever again."

I had talked to Bri and Jen this weekend about everything, so they know and they also know not to judge. Even though they will always choose my side, there are no sides to pick now. 

We end up having dinner in a nice restaurant on our way to the house. It's a good thing it's a quiet night. So not a lot of people come up to Daniel.
We drop of Michael at his friends place and then we go back to my old place which is now Jenna's home.
It's so weird being back here. It actually feels like Jenna's house now even though she hasn't changed much. It's just not my home anymore, but it's sweet she lets us stay here so we don't have to go to a hotel. I'm getting used to hotels though after spending a lot of time in them in the last weeks.

We had a good nights sleep and today Daniel is working at the MTC with the team doing some time on the simulator, but also some PR stuff, but he expects to be back early in the afternoon. It gives me and the girls some time to catch up. I've been keeping them up to date on the phone and through FaceTime, but now we can just really talk again which is so nice. We laugh and cry. It feels good talking about the miscarriage and what happened after that. And both of them are really happy that Daniel and I found our way back to each other.

It has only been a few days where we struggled but it felt so much longer. We have lunch across the street and then at 2 Daniel is back home and I take him to meet the man that was responsible for me having the skills to fight of Shane when I needed to.
We walk into the gym where I used to go a couple of times a week and I see him standing with a client at a treadmill.

I hesitate to walk in, because I don't want to interrupt his work, but he looks up and spots me.
His face just breaks into the biggest smile I've ever seen on him and he waves his hand for me to come in.

"Oh my god there is my favorite client in the whole world." The person he is working with looks at him a bit insulted, "look sorry, but no competition here. Don't take it personal."
he tells her and I try not to laugh.
"Derek you can't say that!" I slap him on his arm, but then he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in for a tight hug. Last time he did that I only just came home from hospital and it was quite painful. I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

"Oh Skylar, you lied to me." He starts once he lets go of me.
"What are you talking about?" I'm confused.
"You told me as soon as you were back to 100% you would come back to me for more lessons. And then you take of to live in Monaco with the man of our dreams." Ok small side note. Derek is an amazing gay man who has a crush on Daniel. That was one of the things we bonded over.

"Oh shit I'm sorry. You're right." I totally forgot about that.
"Sorry about the fact that you left me, or that you stole the man I desire from me?" He asks and we both just burst into laughter.
"Both I guess." I wipe the tears from my eyes that formed from laughing so hard.
"So how about I introduce you to Daniel?" I ask him and he jumps.
"Waaaaait he is here? Where is he?" He tries to look behind me to the resting area, but I told Daniel to stay out of sight.

"Babe!! Somebody wants to meet you!" Daniel pops his head inside the door he's been hiding behind.
"Hi there!" He shouts when he walks in and when I look at Derek I think he's going to pass out.
"Derek, breathe!" He gasps and Daniel comes up to us.
"So you are Derek, Skylar told me you are the one I should thank for teaching her the skills she needed." He tries to shake Derek's hand, but Derek is still in shock.

"Oh my god, you are actually here. Talking to me." He's trying to pull himself together, but he's definitely struggling.
"Well Yeah, Skylar really wanted me to meet you and honestly I wanted to meet you as well. Do you have plans for next weekend yet? Because if you don't I would like to invite you to the raceweekend in Silverstone."

Derek nods, "I would love that! Like for real?"
I smile, "yeah Derek for real, I'll be there and I'll introduce you to everyone. You'll love it."

"I know I will, thanks both of you, this is amazing. I want to invite you to our party for tonight. The gym has its 5 year anniversary and we are throwing a party here. But I'm sure you have way more important things to do. I don't even know why I ask." He turns red, but I look at Daniel and he pulls up his shoulders and nods.

"We don't have plans yet, so we would love to come. Can we bring Jenna and Bri as well? Oh and Michael might like to join." I say and Derek gasps.
"Michael as in Michael Italiano?"

"Well yeah, I'm sure you guys would have a lot to talk about. Maybe share some work out tips or something. I'll text him later, but I think he will be there." I think we just made Derek's day even better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 17.8K 57
𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘆𝗶�...
87.8K 2.5K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.
292K 4.7K 126
Alex is a young girl brought up around formula one. There's trauma and heartbreak in her life. She lands a job with the McLaren team and travels the...
79.6K 2.9K 37
Georgina Preston has heard everything about Daniel Ricciardo. Whispers from friends of friends have kept her endlessly up to date with his life even...