The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 14

1K 17 1
By hehe_jennyy

Isabelle perspective

Fuck!

( Why does he have this effect on me.)

luca stop!

Make me baby. Lu-luca . (Wetness were under my legs . I want a cold shower right now . I feel like a high school girl. Who doesn't feel like that for a long time . Ryan doesn't make me feel like that . I wish, I had a strong connection with ryan . But that asshole cheated on me ). (I started sucking her neck . I was close to mark her , Her dress is making me lose control . Her shorts are showing her legs . She has small boobs. I can clearly see , She has smart figure , not too much fat and not too much skinny . She's perfect and she's mine.) She was breathing heavily when I stopped and said Glad to know little one, I have this much effect on you.

Get away from me!

You mother fucker!

Izzy izzy you love to swear , One day I will see how you're going to swear when I make you scream my name .Shut up don't touch me without my permission. If you touch me again. am going to leave. And how are you going to leave? Well umm.....I will ! Just don't touch me. Keep quiet babe, Or I will make you. (Why does all his damn statements make me turn on. ) izzy get ready and I will take you out for dinner , After I took the shower . I want answers, I am not going anywhere . I will answer everything at dinner. Now get ready, otherwise I will take you like this . Although You're not looking bad, you're looking hot . Just go have a shower in another room.I want to take a shower in this bathroom. We can take a shower together if you want a kitten. Seriously lucas , You have a damn penthouse . Just use one the bathroom . Ok I am going. Get ready, Am giving you half an hour. And then he came near me, give me a short peek on my cheeks. And then left the room.

Oh gosh what's happening to me? A sexy kidnapper, who's obsessed with me. God have mercy on me. Now I have to take a shower. After 10 minutes of the shower, I went in the room . I went to the closet to find clothes to wear . I picked out dark blue jeans and a black top . After wearing it , I wear my boots. And hair dry my hairs and bind them in a pony tail . I don't prefer makeup on my skin , Because am naturally beautiful. I apply lip gloss on my lips and that's it am ready! And lucas is still not here . I went towards the door. And the door was unlocked. I think lucas forget to lock the door. I do a happy dance in my mind . This time am definitely going to escape.

I have something to do . I went out . There was no one there. I went downstairs to find something useful, But all in vain. Then I went to the kitchen and opened a drawer. I found a sharp pocket knife . I quickly put them in my pocket. When suddenly I heard a voice.

" What are you doing there?Shouldn't you be in your room? Where's lucas?

I quickly adjust my top and look at her. Well umm I was hungry so I thought I should find something to eat. And lucas is still showering.

Hmm!

She looked at me with questionable eyes, like she was scanning me. Go to your room. I will let someone bring you something to eat. Oh umm no problem. Lucas taking me to dinner. Then go to your room. Why are you standing here?What the bitch! I said under my breath and went to the room . When I entered the room. Luca was standing in the room , All dress up for dinner. ( He's looking handsome, He's totally a snack . He was wearing a formal dress. White shirt, a tie and a black vest on it. He's looking sexyyy. His sleeves were folded showing his veins.)

where were you? He asked me, when I was in my thoughts. Well I was way too hungry so I went downstairs to find something to eat . Are you sure? Or were you trying to escape? ( you bet, asshole!am definitely escaping tonight.)

Oh no!

How can I escape from tight security?You're over exaggerating. Let's go and don't do anything stupid . You can trust me, I said it while rolling my eyes. Yeah trust you , right !

Where are we going, shouldn't your cars be at the garage?

Oh yeah babe!

But my other cars are at this side of mansion . Let's go. Do you have more cars?

Yeah!

Shame on you lucas , You should give some of your money to the poor. You're wasting your money. ( My mate is something different and I'm proud of it. She doesn't care about those things, she cares about the others. I also learned from one of my maids from New York, how she treated her while she was having her meal . I can definitely say, She's going to be a good and kind luna that everyone loves.)

I also gives money to the needy ones izzy. Am not that bad. Don't create negative images about me in your mind.

Well if you do that it's good for you!

You're looking beautiful today, I said to her. Umm thanks. (She's looking stunning, she has bind her hairs in a pony tail, she was wearing a top and ripped jeans. Her top is showing her curves . She has perfect curves and she's all mine.)

Izzy's outfit

He opened the car door for me. After you my lady! Oh wow what a gentleman you're, I said to him sarcastically and sit in the car. And then he went to the driving seat to start the engine. At the way to the restaurant. Neither of us speak. I was looking outside the window, when I noticed teenagers of my age were enjoying. ( I start remembering the time in New York , That was my life back then. Doing silly things with jess, bunk classes, going to cafes, partying all night. Tears start building in my eyes, that how much I missed Jessica, it's been days I haven't call her nor listen her voice.I wonder how she is.) This is my only chance.Today I have to do something . If I didn't escape today, God will know when he will take me out or not. After a few minutes of driving. We were pulled in front of an restaurant. (It looks like a 5-star restaurant. I am rich, but am not that much to afford to eat in this type of restaurant.) he turns off the engine of the car.And opened my side gate. Let's go to isabelle. When we enter the restaurant, the owner of the restaurant greet us.

Good evening ! Mr.Knight

It's good to see you here. Let me take you to your table. ( the whole restaurant was empty, besides waiters there was no one in the restaurant)

why is this restaurant empty?

Why is there no one? Well I booked this whole restaurant for you. Oh how can I forget your rich ass. I rolled my eyes. Ma'am sir here's the menu's.When you decide, do let me know. I will take your order.

Okay!

You can go. Izzy babe decide what you want to eat, then I will answer every question. ( I looked around the menu, there were many dishes ) so I decided,

waiter!

Yes ma'am what would you like to eat?

I will go for chicken steak with fries, and in dessert I will go for chocolate cake. What about you sir? I will have sausages and green beans, beef steak with rice and red wine. Okay your order will be served in 30 minutes. So what do you want to ask? Who's that luna girl? Well she's not one important and you don't have to worry about it. What is a mate?He ignored my question. Am asking you something what is mate? Why was that luna girl saying mate room? (I am definitely going to kill her, fucking Emily) well as you know we use mate word to describe " friends " Oh well you have a point.

*stupid answer idiot, how you will explain to her when the time will come*

we will think about it zydus don't worry. Any other questions? I asked her. Why was that girl from my party saying you alpha? What the hell is the alpha?First she's a camellia, she's the incharge of my guards and my bestfriend. ( I can't tell her that she's the head of the pack warrior's.All warriors are under her control.)

Sir here's your order. After the order came we started eating. After half an hour. Luca pays the bill and we went to the car. We were on the road when I was thinking about how am going to run. This is my only chance. I don't know what to do. We started entering the forest.

I know we are going to reach lucas penthouse within 40 minutes. That's it.  its now or never. I put my hand in my jeans pocket and took out the pocket knife. I then noticed lucas who was driving peacefully. I quickly put the knife on the side of luca neck.

What the fuckk izzy?

Stop the car. Otherwise am going to kill you. ( fuck I love her dominant side. I can feel tightness in my pants, but where did she get the knife. If I stop the car, she will run away. What am going to do )

I said now!!

Stop the car. You have 5 seconds.1, 2, 3, 4 and then he stopped the car. I stabbed the knife in his shoulder. Ahhh izzy, he said while groaning in pain. Am sorry I said to him, and let myself out of the car fastly. I ran fast and fast towards the back of the city. am feeling disappointed about stabbing him. But he deserves it because he kidnap me. This will be a lesson for him, to never mess with a girl.

I mindlink to my beta Eric, we have a problem , isabelle escape. Alert camellia and a few pack warrior's and start searching for her. Are you okay lucas?Yeah just a stab on my shoulder. I will heal soon, don't worry. Search for your luna . You shouldn't have taken her outside, it's your fault lucas , My wolf told me. Don't worry zydus, I will find her. This is my country and she's not going anywhere .We are gonna find her sooner than later . And then I will punish her. I run fast and fast, I don't know where my legs were carrying me out. I was breathing heavily. One part of me was thinking if someone was coming after me? And another part was thinking how's luca right now. I hope he gets better soon. I was still running into the forest when I was in my thoughts, I heard an animal voice " growl"

holy crap. Is there a bear or what!

I was scared for the second time in my life. My first time was when luca kidnapped me. I started running faster, I was looking at the back to see if there's any animal or not. When suddenly I hit my head with a tree and fell on the ground. Fuck I didn't see it coming. I start feeling unconscious, That's how am going to die and suddenly all black out.

Have you found her Eric, no alpha!

Fuckkkk!

I started punching on the trees. Where she might be ? Her scent ended at the end of the river. Due to the river her scent vanished. It's been 12 hours. Since she's gone. am restless, am not going to rest until I find her. When suddenly I got a call from an unknown number,

Hello an alpha!

Who's talking?

Alpha am the one of the omega resides in the middle of your land.

So what?

Don't you know I am in the middle of something. Sorry alpha! I just want to tell you ,We have the girl, you might been looking for.

What?

Send me your address I am coming. On it alpha ! When my phone blinks with the notification I open the address. It was at the end of my pack territory, which is 3 hours away from here. Eric, Camellia let's go. I know where she is.

___________________________________________

Uh- ugh my head. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw a medium size cabin. It's classy and simple you can say. Where am I?

I stand from the bed, and look at my face in the mirror. There was a small bandage on my forehead. Shit I remembered last night. Oh no I hope am not with luca again. But I guess am somewhere else. It's so out dated for lucas taste. When suddenly a woman and a man enter the room.

Morning miss!

How are you doing now?

Who are you guys? Don't come near me. Miss we came no harm. My husband found you unconscious in the forest, so he decided to take you here. Because there are animals in the forest. Oh thank you so much for saving my life. No need ma'am.

What were you doing in the forest? The old lady asked me.Listen please help me. Someone kidnapped me. Please call the cops. I am in danger. I want to go home. I said it while crying. Oh dear I am sorry, for what happened to you. Who kidnapped you? The husband of the old women asked me. Well I don't know much about it. But his name is LUCA KNIGHT.

what!

( I mind link to my wife. Alpha kidnapped her? We have to inform the alpha. We have been in debt for a long time. He has done so many things for us.You're right! Otherwise If alpha knows we have her and help her escape, He will not forgive us. You go and call alpha, I will accompany her. Okay ) don't worry daughter I will call the cops. You sit here and rest. Oh thank you so much. You don't know, am so grateful for it. I sit on the bed with women. So dear what's your name? My name isabelle. Do you want to eat something, dear? No thankyou ma'am, I am not hungry. So why did that man kidnap you? I don't know, I just know that ass-that is obsessed with me.

(If alpha is obsessed with her, it has only one meaning, the alpha of all alpha's has found her mate.We have to keep her here at all cost . I mind link to my husband) .In 2 hours , There was a knock on the door. I think the police are here.

Let's go.

I said to the old woman. When I opened the door of the cabin. My jaw dropped. I saw LUCA himself standing at the door.

Miss me isabelle?

__________________________________________

Shit! Now what will izzy do? What luca has plan for her? Will luca punish her or let her go?

Read more to find out ♡

Also if you're liking my story. Do votes and comments please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
556K 15.2K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
753K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
172K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...