The Possesive Alpha

Por hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 13

1K 15 1
Por hehe_jennyy

At pack house

amellia pov

Amelia is Luca back from the trip ? I have to give him information regarding rouges . Yes camellia he's back with his... When suddenly we were interrupted by Emily . is lucas back ? I have to go meet him . I bet he's missing me . Drop your shit Emily and don't you dare to go there . Why are you his mom ? She said while she laughing . Don't give me this attitude Emily . You know I am the highest rank warrior in the pack and I can beat the shit out of you , and am luca's mate and your future luna. I will exile you from the pack , You know what camellia fuck off . Hey guys calm down and Emily it's not good for you to go there.Luca is going to be mad at you.

Nah ! he's not going to be mad at me . Am his mate . We both started laughing at Emily . I mind link to cami (Is she's serious ? Our luna is at luca penthouse . If she thinks she's going to be our luna, She's mad . Yeah you're right Amelia . After doing some work at the pack house . Am going to luca, I will let him know.) After that camelia went , And I was alone with Emily . You know Emily, you should start finding your mate .Your mate wouldn't be happy . You only like luca because of his alpha title , And because he's handsome . You don't know any shit about me . Now don't waste my time . I have to get ready, bye.

After that Emily went to her room . Is she serious, My wolf said to me . Well it's her lost daisy ( daisy is Amelia wolf name ) what can we do , I said to my wolf.

Emily's pov

After 1 hour , I went to luca mansion .Warriors were guarding the gates .

Warrior's let me in!

But Emily we have alpha orders , We can't let you in . It's my order let me in , Otherwise you will face the consequences from lucas side , that you don't let her mate in his house . Let me ask alpha first , just get the hell out of my side . I pushed the guard and went towards luca room .When I saw one of the lady warrior was guarding his room. What's going on here ? Why's the security here so tight . I went close to his room, When my wolf smelles someone in luca room . Get aside! I said to the maid . Sorry Emily I can't let you in . What do you mean you can't let me in?Don't forget who you're talking to. You filthy omega . I will break your neck. Let me inside my room mate . I can't that's the alpha order .

That's it! I pushed her aside . She fell on the floor.

Wait Emily!

I was driving from the meeting towards my home when I have mindlink from one of the omega from my mansion.

* alpha someone name emily from the pack enters in your room*

Fuck!

Not now. I can't leave her near my mate. She's a human and idk what Emily will do to her , when she will get to know that izzy is my mate. I was 20 minutes away from the packe house . I have to fast my car speed . I mindlink to camellia ( camellia reach my mansion, I need you there right now . Fucking Emily is with isabelle . I can't risk it, Just got there, and make her leave )

On it alpha!
__________________________________________

Isabelle perspective

When I was watching Netflix , I was thinking about the ways , how am going to escape from here . When suddenly I hear voices from the other side of the door. Suddenly the door slams and a woman of my age or like at the age of 20s plus enter the room . When she saw me, She was shocked ( she's beautiful, has long perfect blonde hair, her features are like she's a goddess, by the look at her height, she might be 5'5 I guess. I started feeling insecure by her body shape . Her boobs were big as compare to mine . Her ass is small and her hips are big . She was wearing a red revealing dress that shows her figure, boobs and curves perfectly . Great izzy you have to scan her from up to down)

who the hell are you?

She said with anger.

Who me ?

Yes you!

Well am isabelle . What the hell are you doing there ? Why are you at my mate room ? Whats mate ? I guess it's lucas room, not your boyfriend mate room. You fucking whore, get the hell out of here before I will make you .

Why are you barking at me, girl?

( I show no fear while talking to her)

don't you know how you should talk to your luna ? I said get the hell away from here. Before I make you . Listen luna girl , it's not like I don't want to get away from here . I don't want to stay here either . Your fucking boyfriend keeps me here. Talk to your boyfriend and put some senses in him to let me go. ( idk why am feeling upset by saying luca her boyfriend) don't play your tricks with me. When she was about to slap me, Another hand grabs her hand.*Don't fucking touch my mate* (when I saw luca was standing behind that luna girl with another girl . Wait that girl from that party night .)

What the hell is going on there? I said to luca.

(When I make eye contact with lucas His eyes were pitch black. His beautiful blue eyes are nowhere to find. I think am hallucinating ) he was staring at me when he said ,Camellia bring her downstairs am coming.

Yes alpha!

Why she's calling him alpha and whats going on here. When both of them went , Luca stares at that door for a while and then face me . This time his eyes were back to blue . Oh am definitely hallucinating. After that he comes near to me and cupped my face in his hand .

Isabelle,are you OK?

Did she hurt you? I can clearly see worry in his eyes. This makes me sad, that he's upset . Umm luca am okay.(Thank god my mate is okay . I don't even want to think about what would happen if I was not here on time ) What's going on here?? I want answers. Who's that luna girl. What is luna ?Yeah she was saying she's luna . Control your psycho girlfriend . How many hoes do you have? Why ? are you jealous?

I'm jealous, are you kidding?

Why would I be jealous? You are jealous baby. Just admit it.

Fuck off!

I want answers. At this statement luca removes his hand from my face. I have something to handle . Do whatever you were doing . I will be back in an hour. After that he left the room and locked the doors. Ughh not again .Hay ass-hat opens the doors . You can't keep me here. No one listens . I have to do something , I don't want to stay there . I have to go back to jess and continue my degree. I have to plan something.

Hey leave my hand. Stop this Emily. I told you . That You will regret it, if you come here. Now face your consequences .When I was talking , I saw lucas near the stairs . Luca babe look how she's treating your mate .

Leave camellia! and wait outside, I will call you.

Okay alpha!

Luca why didn't you say something to her. Baby I missed you . She said while she was getting closer to me .Don't come near me I said while pushing her back. Luca what's wrong with you?

How dare you to touch my mate!

Whats mate? Yes she's my mate. Are you fucking kidding me, that whore isn't your mate. Am your mate and future luna of this pack . At this my wolf come at the edge. "stop calling my mate with your shitty names Emily" now my wolf is in control.

Zydus.....

[ BOLD CHATS WILL SHOW WOLF TALKING ]

Don't call me by my name . Address me as an alpha . Am your alpha! I use my alpha command on her .

Sorry alpha!

( I was literally controlling myself not to tear her neck) . She's not a whore, you're a whore. Look at your dress, what the fuck are you wearing ? Are you in your senses? Who the hell are you trying to seduce? Zyd- now listen to me very carefully Emily. If I see you near my mate or at my house . You are going to regret it. Understood?

Yes alpha!

And listen to me very carefully she doesn't know about the werewolf thing. If I hear something that you have done anything. I will make sure you will be exiled from the pack.

Wait what do you mean, she doesn't know about wolf stuff?

If she doesn't know about our kind it means she's a human .

Bingo!

What a human luna ? Are you kidding me? Watch your language. Sorry alpha. Human or not , She's my mate, my eternity. So don't you disrespect her. But luc-I mean alpha Zydus. What about the time we spent together. Oh! That was nothing just a time pass . Now get the hell out of my penthouse. Luca you're mine. Guards get her out of my face .

Yes alpha!

After she went I call camellia to come inside . Listen to me camellia.

Yes alpha!

She bowed down to us . ( her wolf clearly knows, my wolf is in charge . She keeps her distance from me. Every pack in the world knows my wolf is not like a normal alpha wolf, my wolf is a beast and no one born to defeat me or to challenge me).Camellia from now onwards you will guard your luna . You will take care of her, Not like a maid . But you will live in this penthouse. So that no one can come here near your luna.

Yes as you say alpha!

Now go train with others.

Yes alpha!

Enough zydus gives me the control back!Luca I can't right now. ( I can understand zydus situation, our wolves are possessive about their mates, alpha wolfs are more dominant and possessive than other male wolves regarding their mates. So he's on the right. I can't argue with him) let's go for a run. So that we can cool down and have some quality of time with our mate.

Ok!

I went to the forest and shifted into my wolf form. If our wolves are on the edge. It's easy for us to transform. I spent 1 to 2 hours on a run. I feel relax but my wolf was still on the edge .When I reached home, I decided to go to my room, to my mate. So I went straight to my room. When I open my room door, my mate scent was all over in the room . My mate was staring outside the window. Gosh, she's so cute.

Hello Izzy!

At first she startled and then stand from the couch.

Oh look who's here, the big bad gangster! ( when he entered the room, He was wearing nothing just his jogging trousers, he isn't wearing a shirt. Holy moly he's fucking hot. Sweat was dripping from his body. He's muscular. He doesn't have six packs , he has eight. Tattoo were all over his body . Fuck control your inner hoe izzy )

Is she serious lucas? Zydus gives me the control back. Don't do anything stupid. Mate will not trust us like that. Who said I am going to do something stupid. Also she's our mate. We have all right own her. She's our!

If you want your control back I know what to do.What? You will see. I started walking towards her. I know lucas what are you trying to do? Don't you dare to come near me. Only If she knew luca isn't here.What will you do?I said to her in a seductive way. I said don't come near me. Zydus that's it! gives my control back. Luca I can't.I have to smell my mate's scent. Otherwise I can't give you control. I start getting closer to her and soon she was at the end of the room. and the wall was beside her .

Lu- luca, she Stuttered.

Why are you nervous little one ? I smirked.

After that I grab her by her waist. Hey what are you doing? She said while she was nervous. I am tasting what's mine. From these words,( I felt like shiver ran down my spine. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach. I tried to push him .But he's so strong. He's like a brick wall. I can't even push him.) He start kissing my neck. Uh-luca stop. After trailing few kisses.I put my face to the crook of her neck and smell her scent.

* luca and isabelle:) *

Her heart was beating fast . Its all I can hear. She likes it and suddenly I went back to normal and have control on my body . I am lucky she's mine.

All mine!

__________________________________________

How izzy's going to react? Will she push luca away or surrender? Will Emily take her revenge on isabelle? Will she's going to come back or she's done for good by alpha zydus :)

Read more to find out♡

Hey guy's if you're liking my story. Do votes and comments. Thanks!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...
556K 15.2K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
3.8K 123 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...
27.8K 1.2K 37
❕️Complete book is now on Dreame❕️ Layla Rodrigo's life was not perfect but atleast she managed to live her best, ignoring the problems around her bu...