The Possesive Alpha

By hehe_jennyy

STOP!!!!! Please stop, don't do this. I will come with you, luca, just don't hurt Ryan. I love him. Don't giv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
about update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
10.1k reads!!!???
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Bonus Chapter#50
Author Note
NEW BOOK
Author Note

Chapter 11

1.3K 22 2
By hehe_jennyy

Eric perspective

Idk what's wrong with the alpha , I said to my mate amelia . ( you might be wondering only lucas and I came to New York not amelia, well she came in the morning because she was missing me and we mated a few days ago . So we can't leave each other alone . Our wolves are possessive about each other ) Eric we all know how it feels like to be away from our mate's don't we ? Yeah but......but what ? Let's suppose if I was a human and had a boyfriend and had wonderful chemistry with him . What will happen?

*growl*

Don't you dare to growl at me Eric. I don't want to share you with someone . You're mine . Ik love am yours . Now you understand what I am saying . It's not easy for luca, first of all moon goddess gifted him with a human mate plus boyfriend as a compliment lmao. I don't even want to think about what our alpha is going through . So do just as alpha say . Don't go against his order Eric . And he doesn't want to hurt her. He just want her to be with him, love him, cherish every moment with him and live with him . She's our luna no matter She's a wolf or a human.

*The moon goddess definitely gifted me with a genius and a beautiful mate.* which means I love you alot amelia .You're the best thing that has happened to me . Aww come here . And then she grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me with all the energy she had . Our moaning sounds were echoing in the room. And then she suddenly stopped . Nah nah we're not going to have sex right now . First alpha's duty then sex . Now go . I have to go for shopping . Ok but bring guards with you . Eric, I am okay without the guards. Don't pout missy . You know very well about the rouges problem . Don't argue with me .

Okay fine !

You're tough to handle . Idk what will happen when alpha will have her mate at the pack house and she's also a human and a feisty one. Well it's alpha responsibility . We both laughed . Ok see you at night lia . After giving her a short peak on cheeks I left the house to find that Ryan guy . I went straight to college , Because according to his file he's already done with his football practice and about to go home . So I can easily capture him .After 1 hour of driving I reached the college .There was no one there . All the players were going to the exit . So I waited for Ryan , After half an hour , Ryan came from the building and was about to get into the car. I followed him . My car was behind his . After 15 minutes of driving , When Ryan stopped his car near his apartment , I stopped my car and went towards him.

" Hey man "

you're coming with me. What happened bro? Are you okay? You're coming with me I said in a serious tone . Listen go away I am not in mood . I don't give a fuck.

Fuck off man.

I am not coming . Ok as you wish . I punched him straight on his face. How dare you to punch me . Come with me you have no option . He tried to punch me but I dodged . Wrong move buddy. I punched him again in the stomach and then he fell straight onto the floor.I grabbed his hair in my hands and started dragging him towards the car. After the drive .We reached the building. Let's go. I again dragged him . Man what's wrong with you ? Who are you ?What do you want from me ? Please have mercy .

You will see , Now let's go.

When we reached inside the building.I threw him on the ground.And grabbed his shirt . So tell me Ryan . Did you cheat on lu-isabelle ? Why are you his bodyguard ? He said while laughing in the pain . Don't test my patience . Look at this pic . These are your family members, right ? Wtf doesn't hurt my family members . He started begging me. Now now , So answer my questions honestly.Ok I will answer your questions but it please don't hurt my family members.

So how many times did you cheat on izzy ? I press the recorder on my phone . Many times.....Talk loudly ! Many times.....Now it's not that difficult, right?Why did you cheat on her? Because she was not satisfying my needs . And am a man I have needs, you have also needs. Whenever I get closer to her , She starts getting uncomfortable . Don't you compare me with yourself you scumbag . I was literally controlling my wolf to stop attacking him . You're a afraid fucker and am a man who knows how to respect a lady . Listen to me carefully Ryan . If I ever saw you near the izzy I will personally kill you and your family members got it!

Mark my words!

And I punched him again in his stomach and he fell unconsciously on the floor.

Mother fucker!

________________________________________

Isabelle perspective

Ryan wakeup!

What did you do to him?

you monster!

I yelled at lucas

( Is she serious lucas? Why she's calling us a monster ? He's a monster, I will be killed him )

"growl"

" Calm down zydus . She will understand us . We just have to wait." That's what you will get, When you go against my orders . (He has fresh bruises on his face. His nose was bleeding, His handsome face was covered in scratches.) I didn't control myself . I started crying. I hate you lucas Am never going to be yours . You don't have right over me . I hate you . I fucking hate you .

CaIm down izzy!

stop crying.

He's not dead, he's unconscious . And you will thank me one day . Now let's go. I am not going anywhere .You're going izzy . Don't test my patience . am not going anywhere with you .

That's it!

Eric kill him ( I am not killing that guy, I was just messing with my mate head so that she can come with me . I mindlink Eric and he understands the statement ). STOP!! Please stop , dont do this.I will come with you luca just don't hurt Ryan . I love him . Don't give me this bullshit . You should think twice before leaving the house . You're mine only mine. Your soul and body belong to me. Come with me and I will not hurt your dickhead bf . Luca said while laughing at me .Ok fine I am coming . Just promise me you will drop Ryan at his house safely . Do I look like a fucking driver? Then am not coming .

Ok fine!

( Eric dropped him to his house and found one of the vampires so that he can compell him and make him forget everything ) Ok alpha !

( Being the alpha of all alpha's, has its perks . I can have connection with witches , vampires and other super natural species and they all respect me) now let's go little mate.We don't want to be late . And then I grabbed her hand gently and started walking outside the building . After I make her sit on the passenger seat . I went to my seat . And started the engine . Luca I don't want to go . She said while she was crying .Izzy babe stop crying . I can't see you like that . You're the reason for my condition . Izzy not again .Where are we going ? Are we going back to that mansion ?

No!

Then where?

We are going to the airport . Airport why? Remembered I told you we will go to Colombia in two days . we are going now . I can't risk it again . And this time I will make sure that you will never escape . Luca please if you have any respect towards me let me go . Izzy please don't say things like that . I really like you . And I want you to stay with me . If you like me then earn me . Don't claim me like I am a doll and you can have me .

Izzy that's it!

( He said while gripping his hand on the steering . I can clearly see the anger in his eyes . But he's controlling it for me . But it doesn't matter he's a freak . He kidnapped me . Makes my life a living hell . I don't give a damn about him ) izzy baby mark my words ! You will accept me in no time . That's never going to happen . We will see . We are closer to the airport and don't think for a second that you will scream and makes people attention towards you because we are going from my private jet.

( who's he ? I have to do something . It's my last chance )

After the car stops towards the airport. He makes me out of the car . Between the whole incident I didn't notice lucas looks handsome, He's sexyyyy .....A sexy kidnapper wow.....He is wearing black. I guess black is also his favorite . Earth to izzy. Huh, are you done checking me?Wait what ? I mean , am not checking you . Yeah yeah....You're cute....When you get confused ,I blushed on his every compliment .

Luca's dress

Wtf is wrong with me ? Let's go little mate . I don't want to be late . Why he's calling me little mate . And then he grabs my hand and lead me towards the jet . And then I saw a man standing near the jet. That's the only chance I have to try.

Hello al- Sir.

Pilot is everything ready?

Yes Sir !

Sir please listen to me . Help me. am in danger . This guy kidnapped me . Oh not again izzy. Sir please call the police . He doesn't even react and bow down . Izzy are you getting in or do I have to make you ? Luca please ! We will sort out everything . Let me stay here.

That's it!

Pilots start the engine .We are leaving now . No no lucas please .And then he carried me into a bridal style . Hey ass-hat put me down . I will kill you .

What are you waiting for? I said something to you.

Uh- sorry alpha I am going.

When we enter in the jet. The space inside the jet was large . It was very beautiful. Black interior .Way more beautiful.

When my eyes were drawn towards that guy who was sitting with a girl . They were both talking to each other .Luca put me in the seat behind him .

That's it

Am never going to escape . Because of this thought , My eyes were filled with tears.

"Hey don't cry "

*when I hear that girl voice . She was beautiful, Have brown hairs and an athletic body . She's beautiful , I am so small in front of her.*

you will be fine .Trust me. Are you also kidnapped? At this, the guy behind that girl started laughing . Oh no am not kidnapped, am his mat-girlfriend and my dear you're also not kidnapped . Luca's just taking you home .I looked at lucas who was on the call . So basically you're with these killer's.

*growl*

I look around and hear an animal voice. I think am struggling with this incident thats why am hallucinating And then I see a angry lucas looking at that girl . She bows down to him .Idk what comes in my senses .I put my hand on Luca's hand .And it makes him calm.(I felt the spark again . Idk what's wrong with me .Why am I feeling like that, Whenever he touches me).

Hey don't be harsh with her. Unlike you, She's possessive about her boyfriend .I said in an angry tone ( sorry the girl said ) .When izzy puts her small hands on me.I feel spark . I thought if she felt the spark or not? It was a beautiful feeling ,My mate is touching me.It calms me down. *Amelia if I see this way towards my mate you will regret it . Hey don't threaten my mate.So be in your limit .Sorry alpha . I mindlink both of them. And then I notice plane start taking off .Izzy was already sleeping on my shoulders because of her crying . Am feeling upset because I am the reason she cried. But I will make her happy.

I promised myself.

__________________________________________

What will happen in Colombia? How izzy's going to react? How will luca deal with izzy?

Read more to find out ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Xavier By OBN

Werewolf

333K 9.1K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...
366K 16.7K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
27.7K 1.2K 37
❕️Complete book is now on Dreame❕️ Layla Rodrigo's life was not perfect but atleast she managed to live her best, ignoring the problems around her bu...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...