The Youngest Daughter of the...

By selimchosen

The man watching the moment it was born was silent. He was a snake (that is also a black mamba), but his chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chpater 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 48

1.6K 44 0
By selimchosen

Some days, something came to mind before I went to sleep.

Who am I?

It was, of course, a question worth having. Who left me here and why? And how was that possible.

The Astrophel family was very vigilant, and no one from outside had access to it. In particular, if other beasts had approached, they would have noticed right away.

Despite this, they left me in the mansion and disappeared without being noticed. The room where the eggs of the heirs were located must have been thoroughly managed.

Seeing that I was also being protected between Seth and Arban, it seems that neither Cade nor Baon knew about it.

"I'm also curious. When Durias come back, tell me quickly."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

As I calmly nodded, Cade suddenly narrowed his brow.

"...Is that why you asked me if people from the East attended the last banquet?"

Hmm?

"Did you ever ask about the East?"

Baon also looked at me with a surprised face.

The reason I asked about the East was simply because it was where I used to live. Ah. Come to think of it, did the Bird Clan live there?

They both had very serious faces. They seemed shocked as if they had overlooked an important fact.

After a long silence, Cade opened his mouth.

"The Loisard Clan had sent their intention to not attend. Do you want to know who your kindred is?"

"......Uh?"

"You'd like to meet a family that looks the same. That's why you asked me about the east."

"......What?"

No. It's not like that. I didn't really want to see them. In fact, it seemed strange to me.

"You were born in the South."

"I know."

"...I don't know if you know, but the South is much more comfortable than the East."

"Yes. I know that too."

At my answer, Cade's expression hardened even more.

"I think you already know what the situation in the East is like."

"No. It's not like that."

"Then who told you?"

"...It's not that."

The misunderstanding was growing. He seemed to think that I had researched the East because I wanted to see my kindred.

I shook my head and stamped the seal.

* * *

Dawn was clearing.

Durias walked slowly.

At the edge of a cliff, quiet from all sides, only the sound of stepping on the grass, covered with morning dew, was softly heard.

Crumble.

At that sound, the body of the target, which was driven into a dead-end, stiffened. At a glance, he could tell that his opponent was terrified.

Durias looked at her, straightening his tie, which had been cluttered in pursuit of his opponent. A bit of annoyance passed through his dark black eyes.

"Are you done running now?"

"...Why are you doing this to me?"

The woman who was being chased finally opened her mouth.

As she frantically ran away, her body was covered with scars and scratches all over. She carefully looked behind her, barely holding her breath that reached the tip of her chin.

The strong wind was blowing down the cliff.

A huge river was flowing, but she was not sure that she would survive falling from this height.

But.......

Being caught by the man in front of her would not be a pleasant result either. She looked at Durias with anxious eyes, unable to do anything.

"Why are you chasing me?"

Durias, who had stopped a few steps at a certain distance, let out a dry laugh at her question.

"Haha. Did you run away without knowing the reason you were being chased?"

"That's it..."

Ella chewed her lips and didn't reply.

At that figure, Durias lips, which had closed in a straight line, drew a thick arc. It was the moment when assumption turned into a certainty.

The woman became nervous at the sudden change in Durias' atmosphere.

She felt as if her eyes were darkening in a situation where she couldn't do anything. Because her front and back were blocked off.

"...What are you going to do with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"......"

"Oh, how do you know what I'm going to do with you?"

Durias muttered quietly.

At the sound of his clear voice, Ella's complexion gradually turned white.

This was the deepest end of the Eastern territory.

She didn't know how he got here. In the first place, there was no need for such a big shot to personally come to such a remote place.

Judging from his appearance, it didn't seem like he had come by illegitimate methods. Ella had a hunch that the situation was turning out to be unusual.

"Did you come inside the territory after talking with the head of our clan?"

"Well?"

"If that's not the case, why don't you come after going through the procedure first...... It's possible that things will go wrong with the South."

The end of Ella's voice, full of tension, trembled. She wondered if there was any use in saying this, but she had to do everything she could.

Durias, who was leisurely listening to what she was saying, widened his eyes as if in surprise.

"Are you concerned about my position now?"

"......"

"Thank you, but you don't have to. Because......"

Looking around the quiet surroundings, Durias nodded proudly, and recognizing the meaning, Ella took a deep breath.

"There is only us here, and you will disappear without no one knowing."

"......!"

"So why not stop wasting each other's time?"

Looking at the sky where the sun was slowly rising, Durias frowned.

There was no more time to delay here. As Ella had said, Durias had crossed the border without telling the East in advance. Knowing this, if any issue was taken with the East, it could spread out of control and turn into a big problem.

"I'm not that free either."

Since he didn't want things to get complicated, Durias wanted to warp the situation slowly.

He sighed, lamenting his situation.

At this level of rank, he thought that at least he wouldn't have to go on business trips in person... He couldn't help it. If the above tells you to roll around, you roll around.

"Let's go, Miss Ella. I'm also in a position to listen to the instructions of my superior.... If we are late, I will be scolded."

"...Oh my. Who is going to scold the great Sir Durias?"

Then someone with a black hood appeared behind Durias.

Ella suppressed the scream that was about to burst out at the appearance of another Black Mamba. The two started talking to each other in a relaxed manner.

"There's two more above my head. I really don't want to imagine being scolded by them."

"Then this mission must be successful, no matter what."

Two people.

At those words, Ella got goosebumps even on her scalp. Because she knew very well who was above him.

It must have been Cade Astrophel and his assistant, Baon.

The fact that they were looking for her turned Ella's head white. She didn't even notice that the Black Mamba, wearing the hoodie, was slowly coming closer.

Ella, who belatedly noticed it, stiffened her body with a flinch.

"...Don't come any closer. Do you have to take me with you?"

"That's right."

"If you come any further, I'll jump from here."

"Oh my?"

"That's something you don't want either. If you want to take me with you, make a formal request to the head of my Clan!"

Ella said strongly, as she gave her last warning. At the same time, she bit her lips in fear of being attacked.

What if the Astrophel family came here knowing what she had done.....?

Then can I survive?

That was no positive answer. From the moment they started looking for her, the end was set in stone.

The moment she was caught, she would not be safe.

'I can't depend on my clan.'

If it was known that the tail had been caught, her clan would be the first to deal with her.

Ella burst into unbearable resentment for a moment.

'Why do I have to go through this? I am also a victim!'

I won't have it. Ella's golden eyes filled with poison, she somehow had to survive.

At her threatening cry not to come any closer, the hooded Black Mamba halted the steps.

Soon a soft voice was heard.

"Go ahead."

"......I beg your pardon?"

Ella questioned, doubting her ears.

"I told you, to go ahead."

This time even Durias looked back at the hooded figure with a look of absurdity.

"Wait a minute. Is that something you can handle?"

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

"He said she doesn't have to be in perfect condition, didn't he?"

"...That's true, but."

"As long we take her alive, it doesn't matter if she is a little broke, does it?"

"It's certainly more convenient to take her like that."

Durias nodded his head at the convincing remark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 708 23
Avery was 9 when her parents got divorced. Her dad got her brothers and her mom got her. After 7 years her mom dies and she is put back into the cust...
199K 2.9K 35
Kiara Athena Carpenter, 16, mentally ill and quite traumatized. The youngest of the Carpenter siblings and also the only girl which makes her the maf...
1.8M 45.3K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
3.9K 281 12
𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐃�...